PDA

View Full Version : The Forum's Football All-Star Team

Bison_Kent
12-09-2003, 08:20 PM
I just noticed this in the in-forum today on the area's all-star team:

http://www.in-forum.com/specials/allstars/index.cfm?page=fb1

Bisonguy
12-09-2003, 08:44 PM
Two commitments for the Bison, with a couple other possibilities that I know of (Martin, Belquist, and Manke).

So much for not having any local DI talent ::)

bisonjay
12-10-2003, 02:18 AM
zach harrington has also been recruited by ndsu. he has also been recruited by und and nebraska

bisonaudit
12-10-2003, 04:28 AM
Just because NDSU recruits someone doesn't mean they're automatically DI talent.

We've got to win with them first. Then they're DI talent.

SiouxperMan
12-11-2003, 04:32 AM
Two commitments for the Bison, with a couple other possibilities that I know of (Martin, Belquist, and Manke).

So much for not having any local DI talent *::)

I'm sure Manke will go to UND and join his brothers. Belquist is a lock for NDSU to join his.

Bisonfan1234
12-11-2003, 07:58 PM
Perhaps.

However, would have the first 2 Manke's have went to NDSU instead if it was D1? Could very well be.

Bison4Life
12-12-2003, 02:10 AM
I have heard some talk about how NDSU will lose out in some of the recruiting wars now that they will D1. As in that the local players won't be good enough or NDSU will go out of the area for players. Don't you think that if you were a kid now days growing and an althete and had a chance at college, wouldn't you strive to be the best and play at the D1 level. I think it will help NDSU in that area as the kids now days seem to keep on getting bigger and bigger and faster every year. NDSU will still get a number of local recurits from around the area i think because they would rather play for a D1 school than a D2 school and now having that chance to do so in North Dakota now. Just some thoughts on the deal.