PDA

View Full Version : x-mas presents

KTF
12-26-2003, 05:37 PM
Was just wondering if anybody else has relatives that think it is funny to give x-mas presents that contain clothing from other universities within the region? I thought it was funny but now I have a closet full of clothing that I will never wear!

Bisonguy
12-26-2003, 05:44 PM
In a word, no. I would exchange it for some Bison apparel, or give it to the Salvation Army or something.

wfduck
12-26-2003, 06:09 PM
I've got a sister that is a Moorhead State Grad. but she's a wanna be NDSU supporter. Can you blame her?

She's embarassed by her education and the overall state of that institution. She attends Bison sporting events and tries to put on a front that she's a big supporter of NDSU.

Bottom line is she's a wanna B(ison). So each year I rub it in her face and buy Dragon Alumni apparel for her and her kids.

It aboslutely drives her nuts. and I love it!

Bisonguy
12-26-2003, 06:32 PM
duck,

I would support your sister's discovery and support of North Dakota State if I were you. Why hand Moorhead State those licensing fees, when they could be going to NDSU? Maybe she just wants to be a fan of the only DI school within three hours ??? ;D ;D

wfduck
12-26-2003, 07:35 PM
duck,

I would support your sister's discovery and support of North Dakota State if I were you. Why hand Moorhead State those licensing fees, when they could be going to NDSU? Maybe she just wants to be a fan of the only DI school within three hours *??? ;D ;D

oh i know...but if you've got an older sister...ya gotta know that sometimes it's worth getting her goat(Bison)

i buy much of it used at rummage sales...sometimes it's in the free box ;D