PDA

View Full Version : SCSU new football stadium picture

scsufan
01-23-2004, 11:46 PM
http://www.geocities.com/sleepenterprise/index.html

Here is a link to the now scsu stadium to be completed in the summer of 2004. it will seat 6000 and has seating on three sides. the home stands will be connected to halenbeck hall and overlook the mississippi. the field will be field turf.

it will be so nice to not have to stand in water when going to the bathroom and have good sightlines. for those of you that have been to selke field you know what i am talking about. now scsu fans dont have to hide their faces when the enter their home field. should improve attendance (huskies679)

Bisonfan1234
01-24-2004, 02:58 AM
FIELD TURF! It's just a matter of time until all astroturf and grass are replaced. Get with the program Fargodome!

The new field looks nice!

ralph
01-24-2004, 05:33 AM
SCSU (South Carolina State of the MEAC) is replacing Dawson Bulldog Stadium? ;)

Bisonguy
01-25-2004, 01:20 AM
scsufan,

Looks good. I'm glad St. Cloud is getting a real stadium. Hopefully the next thing on your wishlist is a marching band. :-/ Why doesn't SCSU have one?

ralph,

If you think two SCSU's in separate divisions in bad, what about two SDSU's (one I-A, one prov. I-AA)? ;)

The Fieldturf has been discussed before. Do you replace light bulbs before they burn out? NDSU/Fargodome will try to get a couple more seasons on the magic carpet (it has only had two or three seasons on it). On a more positive note, if the new practice locker rooms are built in the Fargodome, they will have Field Turf flooring and Field Turf on the benches.

Former_Hitman
01-28-2004, 10:31 PM
http://www.geocities.com/sleepenterprise/index.html

Here is a link to the now scsu stadium to be completed in the summer of 2004. *it will seat 6000 and has seating on three sides. *the home stands will be connected to halenbeck hall and overlook the mississippi. *the field will be field turf.

it will be so nice to not have to stand in water when going to the bathroom and have good sightlines. *for those of you that have been to selke field you know what i am talking about. *now scsu fans dont have to hide their faces when the enter their home field. *should improve attendance (huskies679)

The new stadium looks good, I hope the opposing locker rooms are better than the dungeon they used to have.