PDA

View Full Version : What is up with USD?

GoAgs
01-30-2004, 04:46 AM
South Dakota had some good years in the 1980's. What is going on down there? Have they always played such poor OOC schools?

Peru State ???WTF???
Truman State
Wisconsin-LaCrosse
Upper Iowa????

http://www.usdcoyotes.com/sports/football/schedule.asp

filbert
01-30-2004, 05:05 AM
What can you say...

Division II...

Bison7925
01-30-2004, 03:16 PM
I notice they are willing to play DIII and some DII provisionals instead of their main rival, SDSU.

Look for the same type of schedule from the sux.

tony
01-30-2004, 05:03 PM
USD has played decent schedules in the past. Obviously they don't have any hopes of making the playoffs so they decided to go for a winning season instead.

JACKGUY
01-30-2004, 08:10 PM
What USD is doing is pathetic. It is amazing what lengths schools will go to insure a winning record. Just look at the Gophers pre-conference schedule year after year. I think in a few years SDSU will have an even stronger hold on the sports fans in the state as our schedule becomes filled with games that are interesting to even the casual sports fan. Let me see should I watch SDSU play Montana State or Georgia Southern or USD play Peru State or Upper Iowa?

Bison7925
01-30-2004, 08:26 PM
JACK GUY,

You got that one right. Both UND and USD are going to try and pawn off the Peru/Upper Iowa and Crookston/Newberry to their fans at $16 per seat while telling them that this is the best competition we can find in our region. Note to Bubba,"Pitt State is not in your region".

Rich(no class) Glas stated on the radio that they were going to play a DII only schedule. He forgot to tell the interviewer that his club got their a--es handed to them by a .500 NAIA DII team.