PDA

View Full Version : New Rival??

Bison007
02-11-2004, 07:18 PM
I was just wonder since the siouxage are out of the picture, who will take their place as the "must see" game of the year? Clearly SDSU is a front-runner, but who do else is rivelry material?

WYOBISONMAN
02-11-2004, 07:38 PM
If we could get a repeat with Montana I am sure that would be a heated game. Montana State should have potential as would Cal - Davis.

Answer_Man
02-11-2004, 07:51 PM
YES after all this time Rich Stevens has finally posted something on the message board...... Sitting in Trainer's house bored to death waiting for him to get home so we can go do a little fishing.

Personally I would like to see a annual game with Northern Iowa. Just because my brother graduated from there.... It would be nice to rub it into his face!!! It would also be nice to rekindle a relationship with a foe from a while back.

Since this is my first post, I thought *I'd put a little present out here for everybody. This really cracks me up...... *http://bisonrule.tripod.com/bisoninsider/budlight/athleticprotector.mp3

JBB
02-11-2004, 07:58 PM
They were the first modern day exit to Division I from the NCC. All of the old NCC teams will be great games. Outside of the teams already mentioned UNC is always one of my favorite games.