PDA

View Full Version : 2 things...

Bisonfan1234
03-09-2004, 06:48 PM
1) i really think we should merge the D1-aa football thread into the football thread. I mean, guys, NDSU is d1-aa now. Most of the stuff in there belongs on here anyway.

2) did gene drop the ball on Texas State (San Marcos)??? BOTH UC-Davis and Cal Poly added them to replace St Mary's...why not us?

somebison
03-09-2004, 07:26 PM
1. I think the IAA board is for discussion of other teams in IAA, conference shuffles etc (and Sac St ;)). The football board is for NDSU football news recruits/results/speculation etc.

2.UC-Davis was supposed to play Texas State earlier until Tx St opted for a game with Baylor. Where did you get that info from it is not listed on the GWFC site.

Bisonfan1234
03-09-2004, 10:14 PM
1 - No one would bring any of that up if it didn't pertain to NDSU football. There is even a thread that is predicting the starters for next year. That should obviously be here but i think that forum is just confusing posters.

If it has to do at all with NDSU football then it should be posted here in the football forum.

2 - i guees i was wrong about uc davis and texas state. I thought i saw it on their site but i guess i was wrong.
STILL... cmon gene! Jump on that game damnit! We need games!