PDA

View Full Version : Spring Game Festivities

bisondad
03-09-2004, 10:08 PM
I'm new to Bison Football and this will be my first spring game. Just wondering what is the norm for pre or post game activities, what is the normal game time, anything else going on? I am coming up along with some family and some coaches.

Bob_Holiday
03-09-2004, 10:39 PM
Bisondad,
Welcome from the Bison Insider!! The spring game usually starts around 1 or 1:30 pm and its scheduled for the 24th of April. Pregame there is always a meal for a few bucks served by a booster club as a fundraiser, usually very good food. There is time postgame for parents and fans to go on the field and visit with coaches and players. See you there.
Go Bison,
Bob Holiday

JBB
03-09-2004, 11:21 PM
The food is always good, but some times it is fantastic. I had the best roast beef I have ever eaten at a BISON feed at the BSA.

BisonMav
03-09-2004, 11:27 PM
I picked up a flyer at a mall here in the Twin Cities. The person I got the flyer from mentioned it may be a big event this year. He mentioned a possible sports collectibles show, autograph session, silent auction, tours, Children's festival, interactive fan stuff. All money being donated to the Make A Wish Foundation. Sounds like fun.

Bisonfan1
03-10-2004, 01:37 AM
Last year, I and other teamakers met just like it was a regular season game. The grill was going, the flags were flying, and we were having a great time in the lot, arriving about 3 hours before kickoff. Thats just our group because we are all Bison fanatics, and tend to get a little carried away at times, no matter what the event. The other activities sound great, however, we will probably continue our ritual. All is welcomed to join us at the spring game.

roadwarrior
03-10-2004, 06:16 AM
Last year, Outback Steakhouse donated and catered the food for the fund raiser meal served at the Fargodome prior to the game. There was also a short program at which Coach Bohl spoke.

Glad to have all the new Bison parents as part of the football tradition at NDSU!

Bisonguy
03-10-2004, 09:23 PM
Last year, Outback Steakhouse donated and catered the food for the fund raiser meal served at the Fargodome prior to the game. *There was also a short program at which Coach Bohl spoke.

Glad to have all the new Bison parents as part of the football tradition at NDSU!

Good eats for the price last year ($10 ?). Chicken and ribs ;D. I nearly had to take a nap after the meal, if there wasn't a football game to watch. ;)

Howard
03-29-2004, 02:19 PM
Is it pay when you get there or do we need to send money into the athletic office?

BisonMav
03-29-2004, 02:31 PM
Is it pay when you get there or do we need to send money into the athletic office?

The game and parking are free.

Howard
03-29-2004, 04:18 PM
Sorry, I was talking about the food. Do we need to send in anything for that?

Bison_Dan
03-29-2004, 05:03 PM
I paid at the door last year. ::)

Bisonguy
04-20-2004, 10:25 PM
If anyone plans on attending the Spring Game luncheon, you might want to pick up tickets or call the ticket office. I picked up my tickets today, and they're numbered quite a bit higher than last year at about the same time. They did say tickets will be available at the door, as long as they don't sell out beforehand. However, I wouldn't want to show up to the Fargodome expecting Outback chicken and ribs, and end up eating a McChicken or McRib on the other side of University Ave. ;D