PDA

View Full Version : Bison Football TV Ad

Bisonguy
07-08-2004, 06:04 AM
I managed to capture the new Bison Football TV ad for those interested. It's not a full digital capture, but it's fairly decent. For those out of the area I can email you the video (probably best if you have some sort of broadband-and check to see if you have any file size limitations on your email account), or if anyone is interested (Tony, BisonInsider crew *;)) I have streaming versions (RealMedia and WindowsMedia) if you want to host them.

Anyhow, send me a private message with your email address and which version if anyone wants to see it.

Available versions and file size:

MPEG 3.1 MB
RealMedia 1.7MB
Windows Media 1.28 MB

bisondad
07-08-2004, 04:14 PM
Hi Bisonguy;

I'd like a copy, but I don't have your private email. Can you email me at scott@safe-usa.com.

Thanks

sCott

tony
07-08-2004, 04:56 PM
There's nothing in the help about sending private messages so maybe this would be a good time to explain it.

You can send private messages through the board. At the top center of the screen there should be something like, "Hey, bisondad, you have x messages."

If you click the "x messages" you go to your private message area. Someplace on that page there'll be a a link called "New Message," if you click that you can send message to anybody on the board (you just have to know their user name). You should also see a test message in your inbox, because I sent you when trying to figure out how to explain this.

BTW, that commercial is great.

GFBisonFan
07-08-2004, 10:30 PM
Great commercial, had to show it to some UND colleagues here and welcome them to big time football!

Bisonguy
07-08-2004, 10:51 PM
That hit by Gorder puts a shiver down my spine ;D.

I think they did a great job on the commercial again. I kinda miss the lightning and the the Bison herd, but it still gets the message across.

Bisonguy
07-09-2004, 11:07 PM
The commercial is up at Bison Insider (http://www.bisoninsider.com) for those that haven't seen it. Thanks to BisonInsider for the bandwidth. ;D

Bisonfan1234
07-10-2004, 12:08 AM
That hit by Gorder puts a shiver down my spine *;D.

I think they did a great job on the commercial again. I kinda miss the lightning and the the Bison herd, but it still gets the message across.

Gorman?

Bisonguy
07-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Gotcha...

SDbison
07-10-2004, 03:49 AM
Just watched the commercial.........now I am all charged up for the season to begin. DI here we come...... the march is on.....
The new teammakers thunderzone seats are going to be great (just a few rows off the field)!!! Now I can make all the noise I want without all the strange looks from the living dead. BTW, has anyone received their season tickets yet? Any word on a possible sellout for the season opener? That would be awesome!
My wife and I look forward to the trip from Sioux Falls to tailgate and cheer the Bison on. Hope to meet some of you who post on this board (we usually hang out around the Battlewagon).

roadwarrior
07-10-2004, 03:46 PM
Season tickets are not usually mailed out until about a week or so prior to the first game.

BisonMav
07-11-2004, 12:55 AM
I paid by visa on the phone and was told they would be mailed out in Mid-August.

IowaBison
07-11-2004, 08:22 PM
experienced the same thing last week,

i was getting a little antsy for my tickets, but was told that i have to wait patiently

JBB
07-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Where are the new Thundezone seats? The seating chart shows a thunderzone in each end zone.

Bisonguy
07-11-2004, 10:34 PM
Where are the new Thundezone seats? *The seating chart shows a thunderzone in each end zone.

The Team Makers Thunderzone will be in section 21, the first six or eight rows?? (Bisonfan1 knows the exact details). I believe the endzone Thunderzones have been there since they moved the students to the sideline (just no more cowbells :-/).

Tatanka
07-11-2004, 11:11 PM
(just no more cowbells :-/).

:'( >:( >:(

BisonFan
07-12-2004, 12:03 AM
STOMP YOUR FEET AND YELL! That works too!

Bisonguy
07-12-2004, 12:24 AM
STOMP YOUR FEET AND YELL! That works too! *

Yes, it does.

Stomping works even better in the south endzone.

SDbison
07-12-2004, 01:37 AM
Stomping and yelling is good........its just that we need more butts in the seats who care to make some noise on their own (without announcer prodding)! >:(
Does anyone in the FM area know how season ticket sales are going? Any barometer on what public anticipation is for the first DI game? Will the lake folks drive back or stick around for the game? With proper media attention, follow through on promotions, etc., there is no reason the Valpo game should not be a sellout. It should be an event all Fargoans, Red River Valley folk (except bitter ones down river) North Dakotans in general, students and alumni would want to be part of....... 8)
NDSU should have a call center reaching out to area residents to sell more tickets!!!! Photos documenting this game should record a packed and lively house! No excuses! We need to show DI that NDSU means business! :o

IowaBison
07-12-2004, 01:48 PM
I think you're right on about it being a sellout, or nearly one. With tickets for five bucks and television advertising, this is a great deal in college football.

(the opposite would be spending $27.50 to see UND/UMD)