PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the UNC game???

WYOBISONMAN
07-26-2004, 03:37 PM
WYOBISONMAN will be there!

Herd_Mentality
07-26-2004, 03:39 PM
That's the plan....they serve beer. ;D

JBB
07-26-2004, 04:52 PM
Its still up in the air, but its doubtfull I will have the RV. My wife has to work that weekend.

WYOBISONMAN
07-26-2004, 05:38 PM
You don't need an RV....you just need a plane ticket and a hotel room....;)

uncbear
07-26-2004, 11:52 PM
I'll be there! Are ya'll gonna be tailgating before the game?

JBB
07-26-2004, 11:52 PM
Ill drive. The RV is fun. Id have to leave on thursday so I could wake up in Greely on Sat. morning.

Plane tickets, rent a car and bla bla bla, I would rather drive, get motel and wake up in Greely Sat. morning.

Your right about the RV though. Its not necessary, just fun, and a lot of work too! But RV traveling is like a perpetual tailgate! 8)

Bisonguy
07-26-2004, 11:57 PM
Ill drive. *The RV is fun. *Id have to leave on thursday so I could wake up in Greely on Sat. *morning. *

Plane tickets, rent a car and bla bla bla, I would rather drive, get motel and wake up in Greely Sat. morning. *

Your right about the RV though. *Its not necessary, just fun, and a lot of work too! *But RV traveling is like a perpetual tailgate! *8)

Just remember- no kegs or party balls. No bottles or cans. Keep all beverages in plastic or paper cups. Alcohol is only permitted in lots E and F on the west side of the Fargodome. ;)

bisonincolorado
07-27-2004, 12:50 AM
I'LL BE THERE!! 20 MINUTE DRIVE HEY UNC BEAR! HAVE YOU TAILGATED WITH THE GANG FROM BARLEYCORN'S. WAYNE AND SHARON (OWNER'S) HAVE SOMETHING COOKING EVERY HOME GAME. I THINK ITS 5.00 ALL YOU CAN EAT?

insane_ponderer
07-27-2004, 01:04 AM
with any luck the battle wagon we are preparing will be ready to make the long trip...with about 7 of us in tow :)

friends in colorado springs and brookings really make the trips that much more entertaining

uncbear
07-27-2004, 01:11 AM
I'LL BE THERE!! 20 MINUTE DRIVE HEY UNC BEAR! HAVE YOU TAILGATED WITH THE GANG FROM BARLEYCORN'S. WAYNE AND SHARON (OWNER'S) HAVE SOMETHING COOKING EVERY HOME GAME. I THINK ITS 5.00 ALL YOU CAN EAT?

I haven't tailgated with them but that sounds like a great idea.
Also, it would be fun to put some faces to all of these posts. I'll stop by and say hi to some of you Bison fans if ya'll will let me know where you'll be.

roadwarrior
07-27-2004, 01:59 AM
I'll be at the UNC game and all the others too :D

WYOBISONMAN
07-27-2004, 02:59 PM
I will be at the Alumni Association tailgate party. Starts at 10am in lot Y. Here is the link.....

http://www.ndsualumni.com/coe/uncgame/uncgame.htm

Let's get together and drink some beer......sort of a "Bisonville" event!!

uncbear
07-27-2004, 03:09 PM
I will be at the Alumni Association tailgate party. Starts at 10am in lot Y. Here is the link.....

http://www.ndsualumni.com/coe/uncgame/uncgame.htm

Let's get together and drink some beer......sort of a "Bisonville" event!!

Cool! I will be there ready to partake!