PDA

View Full Version : Nothing in the Forum for a while.....??

WYOBISONMAN
08-02-2004, 01:33 PM
The Pre-season is here, isn't it time that the Forum start to roll out some storied to get people fired up for the season? Isn't it time McFeely and Kolpack start bruning a little ink?? LET"S GO......it is AUGUST. The month of the first D1 game in FARGO!

Bison_Dan
08-02-2004, 01:53 PM
What do you expect from the Forum!

wfduck
08-02-2004, 07:41 PM

the Vikes opened camp and the Forum has been covering them. i'd bet when the Bison fall practice begins you'll see green and gold everywhere.

not much to report as news until then

roadwarrior
08-03-2004, 12:05 AM
Next monday, the 9th, is Bison media day.

WYOBISONMAN
08-03-2004, 12:37 AM
Let's hope that Media Day is the starting gun for a media blitz to increase attendance and invigorate home crowds.

Tatanka
08-03-2004, 01:13 AM
++
I expect it will line my bird cages and provide a nice backdrop for my spray-painting and oil-changing projects. Limited to this scope, the Forum is awesome (and quite absorbent).

bisononce
08-03-2004, 01:50 AM
the duck,
We'll be seeing green and YELLOW, (Not gold). "Ho. a cheer for green and yellow, up with yellow and the green, etc." ;D ;D

wfduck
08-03-2004, 02:35 AM
you can have your yellow...i'll take the GOLD! no offense, just my own personal taste

bisononce
08-03-2004, 02:42 AM
Oh. duck you have such clout. Fie on me... Just as long as the other side is chasing mostly green. :-*

WYOBISONMAN
08-03-2004, 03:30 AM
That's damn poetic.... ;)

Bisonguy
08-04-2004, 01:38 AM
Nothing in The Forum, but Scott Miller is doing a great job on Prime Time Sports on WDAY-AM tonight. He just had about a 30 minute interview with Doug Fullerton and is having some writer (John Kasper) for the Griz up next. I'll try to get a synopsis of what Doug said by the end of the night. IF the Big Sky expands, things look good for NDSU. The Denver rumor is dead.

Bisonguy
08-06-2004, 02:44 AM
Wow, Gene Taylor is a freakin' genius!!! ;D ;D
I was getting worried about not much Bison news in the media, but check this out-

Bison Media attention for the new unis

Bison Media attention when practice starts

Bison Media attention when the tailgating policy is announced

Bison Media attention about what to expect for the first year in DI

I'm guessing by the end of the week, you won't be able to go a day without hearing something about the Mighty Bison in the media!!!!

Absolutely Brilliant!!!

WYOBISONMAN
08-06-2004, 03:39 PM
That works for me!!

Bison_Dan
08-06-2004, 03:51 PM
I'd just as soon not have anything written by Mike McFeely. *He's a smart ass and really knows nothing about sports. * ::) ::) ::)

BisonFan
08-07-2004, 08:12 AM
They're talking Bison Football now that practice officially begins TODAY! *

WYOBISONMAN
08-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Good to see the coverage in the Forum really picking up. This is great for NDSU.,.....now if we can get that Big Sky invite we have it made!! ;D

Bisonguy
08-09-2004, 11:48 PM
Coach Bohl will be live in the studio with Steve Halstrom for an interview on the WDAY 6:00 sports.

Check out WDAY.com if you're not fortunate enough to have WDAY on your TV. ;D

tony
08-10-2004, 01:08 AM
Not much going on in the summer to report on unless it's a transfer coming in. That's my defense of the Forum.

BTW, thanks for the heads up on the interview, I got to see it. Not bad. Coach Bohl said the team looks good but the competition is stronger. He also said Tyler Roehl would play in the season opener.

I see the Forum already has a story about the defensive line on their website from media day. You don't get much faster than that.

Bisonguy
08-16-2004, 11:31 PM
I don't want to start a "Bison in the News" thread-

the WDAY 6:00 sports will have a Bison feature about how this year's team should look a little more like teams of yesteryear.

HINT: It has to do with a word that rhymes with the phrase "Stop, shun" ;D ;D

JBB
08-16-2004, 11:55 PM
option?

Bisonguy
08-17-2004, 12:28 AM
option?

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Doesn't sound like much more than what we saw at the Spring Game, but the option will be used early to warn the defense about blitzing.

Edit- for those that don't remember what the option does when a defense brings too many defenders- http://www.bisonville.com/graphx/pitch2.mov