PDA

View Full Version : Great Job by The Forum

Bisonguy
08-29-2004, 05:14 PM
If you only were able to see the online version of The Forum's coverage of the game/tailgating, you missed out. Nearly the whole front page (sans about three inches of articles below it), another two full pages in the front section, and four full pages in the sports section(actually totalled 12 pages ;D).

Great job by The Forum for post game coverage!

I almost felt like it was comparable to what the Strib does for the Gophers. Now, just bump up the pre-game coverage and we'll have a Division I newspaper!

WYOBISONMAN
08-29-2004, 05:51 PM
If this is how the Forum is upgrading thier coverage...I am more than happy to chip in my $50.00 for the Bison Zone. GREAT JOB BY THE FORUM!

Bisonguy
08-29-2004, 06:17 PM
Make sure to thank them - either with the In-Forum email or on the Bison Zone- http://www.bisonzone.com/index.cfm?page=feedback

pwbnd
08-29-2004, 07:09 PM
I agree, the more positive feedback they receive, the more likely they are to keep this kind of coverage up all season.

If you like what you've been seeing, let them hear it!!

IowaBison
08-30-2004, 01:54 PM
i'm getting a weekend subscription because of the coverage, it was great

roadwarrior
08-30-2004, 11:57 PM
I purchased the image edition of the Forum for the football season. Its 9.95/mo. Everything that is in print is there every morning. Even the comics!

tony
08-31-2004, 04:53 AM
That was almost embarrassing seeing how much coverage the Forum had. That 9.95/month seems like a great deal too. I thought it was a lot more expensive.