PDA

View Full Version : Ralph gets some press

Bisonguy
08-29-2004, 05:22 PM
It's not on the BisonZone ::), but Ralph got a nice writeup in the sports section -http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=68347&section=columnists&columnist=Ke vin%20Schnepf

Bisonguy
08-30-2004, 12:06 AM
Ralph- how was your time in Fargo?? ???

JBB
08-30-2004, 12:43 AM
Hey Ralph, welcome to Fargo. I asked around but didnt see you. Nice write up on you in the Forum.

roadwarrior
08-30-2004, 03:44 AM
Ralph, I looked for you also but did not see the "I-AA all the way" shirt. Hope you had a great time and will return again in the future for a big time game.

ralph
08-31-2004, 09:19 AM
My time was fleeting in Fargo. *I seriously walked all around the tailgate area (very impressive) and on the field to all sections. *While I saw lots of very nice looking girls... I am an old man in my forties... I met no one but Bisonator. *I did catch your mascot, all red-faced and pooped in the halls behind the scenes. *He told me, "no pictures please" so I didn't take any.

I had a great time but the next Fargo visit MUST include extensive interaction!

WYOBISONMAN
08-31-2004, 05:18 PM
We all have to thank Ralph and I-AA.org for all the exposure that has been given to NDSU and our Jump to DI-AA. And.....almost all the other DI-AA fans have been very welcoming and great to talk with on the message boards!