PDA

View Full Version : Conference Title Battle...

KTF
09-06-2004, 03:08 AM
With the Herd being 0-1 in conference play what team is going to be able to stop UNC so that NDSU can be co-champions in the conference? My bets are on Davis- though NDSU plays them in CA, hopefully not a repeat of greeley trip or two years ago in Davis...

I am still disappointed over yesterdays lose but I think by next year (end of this year) NDSU will be a top 20 team. Bohl's recruiting efforts have been nothing but successes, I expect another great class and with one less year until playoffs, more great players are going to look at NDSU!!

Man it is great to be out of D-II !!!!

somebison
09-06-2004, 03:15 AM
UNC only has one GWFC road game at Cal-Poly the last game of the GWFC season on 11/13 also that day is SDSU at SUU and NDSU at UCD- The conference title probably won't be decided until then

Bisonguy
09-06-2004, 03:27 AM
NDSU gave everyone an awesome blueprint on how to shut down Jackson and UNC, they just forgot that they have to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

UCD can probably handle UNC, as they put 52 up on the Jacks last night and didn't allow them to score. UCD also seems to have teams that execute their gameplans. It's up to the other team to beat them, they don't beat themselves. Cal-Poly and SUU are still a bit of unknowns.

Who knows? It's going to be an interesting season. 8)

roadwarrior
09-06-2004, 04:15 AM
Stop UNC ??? I think the Bison defense did an absolutely incredible job of stopping UNC. Offensively, UNC didnt really show me anything yesterday. The Bears will end the season with several losses, including a couple in the GWFC.

Bisonfan1234
09-06-2004, 04:34 AM
I think UCD is our only hope at a conference co-championship.

lucchesicourt
09-06-2004, 01:44 PM
Hey Bison fans, I hope UCD can do as you want, but I hope we go 10-0. probably not likely, but you can always hope. I think you guys definitely outplayed UNC, but those errors will kill you every time (you guys don't usually beat yourselves). If UNC's offense isn't quite as good as last years, then I am sure UVD can easily hang with these guys. Why? UCD lost by 7 last year without schollies, we have them this year. And, oh bot, does it make a difference in team speed. UCD has more along with a group of new QB's that look better than last years. So, we'll see when the time comes. UCD looked pretty awesome against SDSU. The game was more one sided than the score really showed as most the second half was backups. There were many new players on the field.

lucchesicourt
09-06-2004, 02:23 PM
Hey Bison fans, I hope UCD can do as you want, but I hope we go 10-0. probably not likely, but you can always hope. I think you guys definitely outplayed UNC, but those errors will kill you every time (you guys don't usually beat yourselves). If UNC's offense isn't quite as good as last years, then I am sure UVD can easily hang with these guys. Why? UCD lost by 7 last year without schollies, we have them this year. And, oh bot, does it make a difference in team speed. UCD has more along with a group of new QB's that look better than last years. So, we'll see when the time comes. UCD looked pretty awesome against SDSU. The game was more one sided than the score really showed as most the second half was backups. There were many new players on the field.

uncbear
09-06-2004, 11:21 PM
With the Herd being 0-1 in conference play what team is going to be able to stop UNC so that NDSU can be co-champions in the conference?

The way UNC played Saturday--any team that doesn't make mistakes will beat UNC.