PDA

View Full Version : Dahl - defensive player of the week

tony
10-04-2004, 06:44 PM
Craig Dahl was named defensive player of the week after tying the Bison record for solo tackles (12) set by Jerry Dahl.

GoBison.com said Dahl was in on 17 tackles and recovered a fumble. Not bad for a sophomore who didn't even get a redshirt year.

Link to Photo of Dahl in the Forum (http://www.in-forum.com/photography/gallery.cfm?id=200)

Edit: meant "Great West" defensive player of the week.

Bison_Dan
10-04-2004, 07:11 PM
Did everyone notice that The Forum only gave him 3 footballs (average) for his performance. :-[ :-[

IowaBison
10-04-2004, 07:23 PM
definitely a four pigskin performance,

i'm amazed at the bredth of our talent on the defensive side of the ball

BisonMav
10-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Did everyone notice that The Forum only gave him 3 footballs (average) for his performance. * :-[ :-[

Dahls best plays came in the first half, and the Forum crew didn't show up until the 2nd quarter. That might be the reason for the low rating.

JBB
10-04-2004, 09:21 PM
Craig Dahl was named defensive player of the week after tying the Bison record for solo tackles (12) set by Jerry Dahl.

GoBison.com said Dahl was in on 17 tackles and recovered a fumble. Not bad for a sophomore who didn't even get a redshirt year.

Link to Photo of Dahl in the Forum (http://www.in-forum.com/photography/gallery.cfm?id=200)

Edit: meant "Great West" defensive player of the week.

Incredible!!! His name was all over the radioi broadcast, just like Erenberg was constently being mentioned at the FFD.

Jerry Dahl lives about 5 miles North of me. I am friends with his younger brother Jeff. Ill ask him if Craig is a relative. Ive never met Jerry but his bro looks just like him.

roadwarrior
10-04-2004, 09:54 PM
I would have rated Dahl with 5 footballs for the performance at Nicholls.

tony
10-05-2004, 05:26 AM
That had to be a misprint in the Forum. If not, what the heck do you have to do to get four footballs?