PDA

View Full Version : Football Spring Showcase @ Fargodome 4/20

HerdBot
04-07-2024, 02:25 PM
Props to the Athletic Department for bringing back what amounts to the old school spring game setup at the dome. Tailgating. Autographs. We even get a Mic'd up coach P. Event is free

Tailgating south lot - 10AM to 1PM

Concourse Activities - Autographs, Giveaways & Raffles - 11:30 to Noon

Spring Game Practice - 1 PM

https://gobison.com/news/2024/4/4/football-green-and-gold-spring-showcase-set-for-saturday-april-20.aspx

bruinbison
04-07-2024, 02:53 PM
For as popular as the autographs were when I went several years, this doesn’t seem like much time for it.
Also doesn’t read like having the big posters available for autographs.
Is there still going to be an additional fan day where autographs are available???

Perhaps they should make available pre-signed posters with all the players autographs. Sell several types at different price points with the money going towards the players’ NIL Group. Do in addition to the free autograph card mentioned for this event.

Current football student-athletes will be available for autographs from when doors open at 11:30 a.m. until noon. A limited supply of autograph cards will be provided for fans. One autograph item per person will be allowed.

KC_Hats
04-08-2024, 12:08 AM
Will the game/scrimmage be streamed on ESPN+ for us out of staters?

TNbison
04-09-2024, 06:34 PM
Will the game/scrimmage be streamed on ESPN+ for us out of staters?

That'd be awesome, I doubt it though

bisonfanette
04-15-2024, 04:07 AM
[QUOTE=bruinbison;1667198]For as popular as the autographs were when I went several years, this doesn’t seem like much time for it.

11:30 - 12 Noon won’t accommodate very many fans at all. They’ll have well over 100 fans waiting in line at 12N.

bruinbison
04-18-2024, 10:46 AM
For as popular as the autographs were when I went several years, this doesn’t seem like much time for it.

11:30 - 12 Noon won’t accommodate very many fans at all. They’ll have well over 100 fans waiting in line at 12N.

The FargoDome was great for two hours of autographs and Fan Appreciation Day, but if not there…something like this is a fun idea:

https://x.com/GoJacksFB/status/1779944102928248971

Two hours at a golf place, good spot for kids, hmmm…or something somewhere

NDSU92
04-18-2024, 12:36 PM
The FargoDome was great for two hours of autographs and Fan Appreciation Day, but if not there…something like this is a fun idea:

https://x.com/GoJacksFB/status/1779944102928248971

Two hours at a golf place, good spot for kids, hmmm…or something somewhere

Their athletic department is just running circles around ours at this point

BisonVifte
04-18-2024, 01:12 PM
They did have something like that at Kingpinz. I think it was last year. I can't remember which sports were all there.

DCinOK
04-18-2024, 01:32 PM
Their athletic department is just running circles around ours at this point

Why can't we get our crap together at NDSU?! The very idea that brookings bests us at ANYTHING is horrifying.

Jay
04-18-2024, 02:04 PM
Why can't we get our crap together at NDSU?! The very idea that brookings bests us at ANYTHING is horrifying.

It all starts with leadership. You are what you tolerate.

Bison03
04-18-2024, 03:36 PM
As stated a above, they literally did the same thing at King Pins last fall. So before getting your panties in a bunch with your old man shakes fist at cloud mentality, realize that. As far as Saturday, glad they are bringing back tailgating. Wont be a packed lot by amy means, but I think a lot of people will be out there.

Professor Chaos
04-18-2024, 05:12 PM
Here's your chance all you armchair OCs out there: https://ndsuathleticfund.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/BisonPrideNight2024/SilentAuction/tabid/1427811/Default.aspx

Bison Pride Night Silent Auction item 102: Play calling experience

Step into the shoes of a football mastermind. This exclusive silent auction package grants you the rare opportunity to command the game. You'll take your place alongside offensive coordinator, Jake Landry, high above the field in the press box. Here, you will have the exhilarating task of calling three plays during the game. Witness your plays unfold in real-time, as the team executes your vision on the field below.
Item Number: 102
Estimated Value: Priceless
Restrictions: Package must be redeemed, April 20, at the Green and Gold Showcase. Contact Zach Peters on Saturday before noon for details and logistics. Cannot be within grades 7th-12th due to NCAA rules.

Not sure if you need to sign up for Bison Pride night on Friday to be able to bid on this or not but it's literally priceless... they say so.

Mr Meaty
04-18-2024, 05:35 PM
Here's your chance all you armchair OCs out there: https://ndsuathleticfund.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/BisonPrideNight2024/SilentAuction/tabid/1427811/Default.aspx

Bison Pride Night Silent Auction item 102: Play calling experience

Not sure if you need to sign up for Bison Pride night on Friday to be able to bid on this or not but it's literally priceless... they say so.

Can I call 3 QB runs?????

Kevin
04-18-2024, 05:55 PM

If someone wins this and doesn't call Left Hook I'm going to be personally insulted.

It's the greatest play we've never run.

KSBisonFan
04-18-2024, 08:30 PM

We found Roehl's BV account.

Mr Meaty
04-19-2024, 12:24 AM
We found Roehl's BV account.

Ouch, you hurt my feelings… lol

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 03:03 PM
Dom Izzo
@DomIzzoWDAY
·18m

Some players that have earned the coaches attention to watch today:

Marty Brown
Nathaniel Staehling
Nate Schneckloth
Darius Givance
Beau Johnson
Keenan Wilson
Mekhi Collins

Marty Brown - another mention of the RFr RB

Nathaniel Staehling - a “young veteran” LB as a soph, can he get pt over the two 6th year seniors?

Nate Schneckloth - always good to see young Rams on the list, was a highly regarded prospect out of Iowa, listed at 6’ 5” 291 as a RFr

Darius Givance - brings size and athleticism to the safety position. Can he break through and become a starter?

Beau Johnson - another big young Ram, listed over 280 now as a RFr after being around 240 on signing day. At 6’ 6” seems like a prototype OT.

Keenan Wilson - RFr DT, 6’ 1” 287. Can he be a disruptor on the inside? Similar in size to Javier Derritt, who left in the transfer portal.

Mehki Collins - now a soph, was highly regarded as a recruit. Bison need someone with size at WR, especially with Zach Mathis graduating - he’s got it.

mtoutfitter
04-20-2024, 03:34 PM
Marty Brown - another mention of the RFr RB

Nathaniel Staehling - a “young veteran” LB as a soph, can he get pt over the two 6th year seniors?

Nate Schneckloth - always good to see young Rams on the list, was a highly regarded prospect out of Iowa, listed at 6’ 5” 291 as a RFr

Darius Givance - brings size and athleticism to the safety position. Can he break through and become a starter?

Beau Johnson - another big young Ram, listed over 280 now as a RFr after being around 240 on signing day. At 6’ 6” seems like a prototype OT.

Keenan Wilson - RFr DT, 6’ 1” 287. Can he be a disruptor on the inside? Similar in size to Javier Derritt, who left in the transfer portal.

Mehki Collins - now a soph, was highly regarded as a recruit. Bison need someone with size at WR, especially with Zach Mathis graduating - he’s got it.

Are you gonna be in attendance today Bruin? I'm curious as to who may be starting on the OL? Also curious as to how some of the younger D lineman look....McCaslin, Larson, Wilson.

Hammerhead
04-20-2024, 05:40 PM
The crooked lines on the turf are embarrassing. I can’t figure out how to rotate the photo on my phone.

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 06:01 PM
Are you gonna be in attendance today Bruin? I'm curious as to who may be starting on the OL? Also curious as to how some of the younger D lineman look....McCaslin, Larson, Wilson.

I’m here, but have been pleasantly distracted.
Carson Hegerle in a walking boot.

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 06:03 PM
Zabel LT, Devin Lockerby LG, Hayden Johnston at C, Jake Rock RT, Griffen Empey RG

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 06:07 PM
Chase Nixon with nice pass breakup on corner route

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
Finn Diggins beaut catch on beaut pass from Payton for TD
Good coverage too

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 06:11 PM
Trey Drake 1st backup QB in
Hands off to Marty for the TD!

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 06:15 PM
Payton leads Mehki Collins into traffic with slant, Collins alligator arms it. Would have been a big 3/4 player collision in a game

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 06:33 PM
Schneckloth in at RG.
Josh Magin at RT (switched over from the DL)

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 06:36 PM
Trey Drake with nice spin away from pocket, hits TE Forystek in stride on crossing route

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 06:39 PM
Azure looks like a young ‘sconi - that 46 guy on that play
And Azure is a ‘sconi

mtoutfitter
04-20-2024, 06:47 PM
Listening on 1660, Phil doesn't sound very impressed with O Line. Says Defense looks better than he expected.

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 06:47 PM
According to Dabison, Bryce Lance catches CB with a good double move, draws PI

TransAmBison
04-20-2024, 06:54 PM
No locker room sale. No booths. Absolutely pathetic event overall. So little put into the event. Another missed opportunity. Team has a bit of a spark, though.

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 06:56 PM
Glad to see Collins with a nice catch on sideline, nice placement by Payton

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 06:59 PM
Bryce Lance with nice day, nice catch on slant pass

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 07:06 PM
Kellen Entz with nice back shoulder TD reception

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 07:32 PM
Nathaniel Staehling with nice TFL on last play

ndsubison1
04-20-2024, 07:39 PM
Gulley picks off Miller.

Gully
04-20-2024, 07:44 PM
Gulley picks off Miller.

I've been setting him up in practice. Finally got him.

mtoutfitter
04-20-2024, 08:25 PM
Azure looks like a young ‘sconi - that 46 guy on that play
And Azure is a ‘sconi

Are you referring to Luepke?

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 08:32 PM
Are you referring to Luepke?

Yep, a little smaller than Luepke at 6’ 2” 233 but he was wandering loose near the sideline when catching the pass - gave me a Luepke vibe on that play! Both are from Wisconsin.8

bruinbison
04-20-2024, 08:37 PM
No locker room sale. No booths. Absolutely pathetic event overall. So little put into the event. Another missed opportunity. Team has a bit of a spark, though.

The bookstore had some nice close outs, nicely displayed but was hoping for more plus more new stuff. Did get a new Old Snorty hooded sweatshirt for $22. Would have bought food but the one that was open had a halftime look to it with the lines. Crowd filled in nicely during the action, but still much less than the glory days in the teens.

scottietohottie
04-20-2024, 09:28 PM
Did we win?

CAS4127
04-21-2024, 02:16 AM
Sounding more and more that Buf game will be Thursday—8.29.2024. I’m ok with that.

bisonfanette
04-21-2024, 05:44 AM

But wait!!! Our AD was on 1660 radio talking about the creative staff who put this together.

bruinbison
04-21-2024, 04:07 PM
Kody Huismann and Jaxon Duttenhefer were the DT’s at the beginning of the Showcase, Huismann swallowing up TK Marshall in the backfield on the first play. Kole Menz and Loshiaka Roques were the DE’s.

mtoutfitter
04-21-2024, 04:11 PM
Gotta say that for the first time in years the O line gives me concern. I hope it turns out to be all for naught.

KSBisonFan
04-21-2024, 05:13 PM
Gotta say that for the first time in years the O line gives me concern. I hope it turns out to be all for naught.

I'm with you. We seem to have lost that road grader, bully mentality up front the last couple years. I hope Polasek gets back to more of a power attack. Problem is, maybe the current kids haven't been coached to fit that style. Based on TP's comments, he may be concerned too.

HerdBot
04-21-2024, 07:49 PM

The defense is always ahead of the offense in the spring. We will be able to get 5 good players out of the group.

ndsubison1
04-21-2024, 07:56 PM

I am concerned as well. Miller and Rock should be fine, but we may even take a step back from last year. Need to get better at point of attack. Still would like another OL from the portal.

ndsubison1
04-21-2024, 07:58 PM
Sounding more and more that Buf game will be Thursday—8.29.2024. I’m ok with that.

Where did you hear that?

HerdBot
04-21-2024, 07:58 PM
I thought the event was ok. Not super packed but you can't win back the fans overnight after 5 years of neglect. Something to build on

mtoutfitter
04-21-2024, 08:24 PM
I am concerned as well. Miller and Rock should be fine, but we may even take a step back from last year. Need to get better at point of attack. Still would like another OL from the portal.

I would think Zabel would be the best of the group. He's being touted as an All American and draft pick. But I do agree with you, Miller and Rock should be good as well as Zabel, leaving 2 spots for untried guys.

56BISON73
04-21-2024, 08:31 PM
I thought the event was ok. Not super packed but you can't win back the fans overnight after 5 years of neglect. Something to build on

From what I undrstand there was basically no fan engagement from ML and Phelps. This has been an issue for awhile. They need to go. With the energy Polacek brings they should have capitalized on that if they are going to turn the fan ship around. They have failed. Wait you have to try before you fail.

Gully
04-21-2024, 08:37 PM
From what I undrstand there was basically no fan engagement from ML and Phelps. This has been an issue for awhile. They need to go. With the energy Polacek brings they should have capitalized on that if they are going to turn the fan ship around. They have failed. Wait you have to try before you fail.

Does staring at your phone the whole time you're at an event count as engagement?

scottietohottie
04-21-2024, 09:12 PM
Does staring at your phone the whole time you're at an event count as engagement?

Only if they're on bisonville eh.

tjbison
04-21-2024, 09:45 PM

That's what he is best at, zero personality to fans, he has the "im better than you" feel.

Do I dare say the "East Coast Asshole" moniker?

ndsubison1
04-21-2024, 11:45 PM
I would think Zabel would be the best of the group. He's being touted as an All American and draft pick. But I do agree with you, Miller and Rock should be good as well as Zabel, leaving 2 spots for untried guys.

Yes, Zabel is a no doubter and could get drafted fairly high.

Grizzled
04-22-2024, 01:23 AM

The problem is there is a portion of the fanbase that believes Polacek is a meat head as well and it’s driven by players that played for him while here. Winning trumped all and developing young men was an after thought for him.

123Gobison
04-22-2024, 01:32 AM
But wait!!! Our AD was on 1660 radio talking about the creative staff who put this together.

Creative. Thats an interesting word. Does that mean, the coach is clueless and doing things willy nilly ?

KC_Hats
04-22-2024, 02:46 AM
I'm confused. Are you saying the portion of the fanbase that thinks Polasek is a meat head is right or are you saying player development is an afterthought for Polasek?

The problem is there is a portion of the fanbase that believes Polacek is a meat head as well and it’s driven by players that played for him while here. Winning trumped all and developing young men was an after thought for him.

56BISON73
04-22-2024, 04:28 AM

I havent heard that. But Im not surprised as not all coaches and players get along or agree.

Bisman
04-22-2024, 11:40 AM
Bison conclude spring slate with annual Green and Gold Showcase

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison-media-zone/bison-conclude-spring-slate-with-annual-green-and-gold-showcase

"The (young) safeties, kind of like the O-line, they got better," Polasek said. "There's some coachable, teachable moments out there that we can coach out there. I

really like (linebacker) Nathaniel Staehling and I really like (linebacker) Austin Altepeter. I think academically and as an individual, he's growing right in front of us.

Bison Dan
04-22-2024, 11:53 AM

I sat with a LB and his wife at the Friday Pride night that said TP was coaching when he played and the players loved him. He was hurt most of his time playing and now is an architect in Fargo.

BISONBRI53
04-22-2024, 12:49 PM

Probably texting Lakes to get his FBS pitch down

LefseBison
04-22-2024, 02:01 PM
Everyone has to let bygones be bygones. It is a new page in Bison FB history. Tim P. is a new person, too, with a great attitude. Don't hang on to bitterness.

bison22
04-22-2024, 05:08 PM
do we still have a wide receiver coach as our Oline coach?

Professor Chaos
04-22-2024, 05:14 PM
do we still have a wide receiver coach as our Oline coach?
If you consider Larson to be a WR coach since he coached them for 1 year in 2005 at Wisconsin-Stout you're right. Of course since then he's had 8 years of OC experience at the D2 and D3 level and 3 years of HC experience at the D3 level.

mtoutfitter
04-22-2024, 05:18 PM
If you consider Larson to be a WR coach since he coached them for 1 year in 2005 at Wisconsin-Stout you're right. Of course since then he's had 8 years of OC experience at the D2 and D3 level and 3 years of HC experience at the D3 level.

Also, he was Cody Mauch's coach for 3 of his 4 yrs on the OL and 2 outta 4 of Cordell Volson's yrs. Musta done something right.

steelbison
04-22-2024, 05:57 PM

I know a few very prominent players that played under him. They both say he wil be great here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerdBot
04-22-2024, 06:15 PM
Also, he was Cody Mauch's coach for 3 of his 4 yrs on the OL and 2 outta 4 of Cordell Volson's yrs. Musta done something right.

Larson picked up O Line coaching skills fast. I was skeptical at first but he proved me wrong developing some big time players

ndsubison1
04-22-2024, 06:19 PM
Of course not every coach is going to be 100% liked by their former players. I believe he was the right hire. He has recruited well for us in the past and I think it will get turned around. Recruiting took a step back here last few years.

CAS4127
04-22-2024, 07:13 PM
I know a few very prominent players that played under him. They both say he wil be great here.

Well, Babich was hand-picked by Morton who (Babich) coached under, and we know how that turned out. I’ll remain a bit skeptical.

CAS4127
04-22-2024, 07:14 PM
Larson picked up O Line coaching skills fast. I was skeptical at first but he proved me wrong developing some big time players

I feel our Oline play as a whole has declined significantly over the last couple or more years.

KSBisonFan
04-22-2024, 07:14 PM
Of course not every coach is going to be 100% liked by their former players. I believe he was the right hire. He has recruited well for us in the past and I think it will get turned around. Recruiting took a step back here last few years.

TP deserves some credit for re-recruiting our guys after last season. IMO, he did a great job keeping this team together.

bajadanny
04-22-2024, 08:58 PM
I totally agree, just not as dominant, power run game suffering

mtoutfitter
04-22-2024, 10:00 PM
I totally agree, just not as dominant, power run game suffering

Have to agree. I thought last years pass blocking was great. Run blocking, not so much.

bruinbison
04-22-2024, 11:01 PM
I feel our Oline play as a whole has declined significantly over the last couple or more years.

Another thing that has changed, thinking of the Jackrabbits in particular here, is they have deepened their recruiting on the defensive line so they can run 8 deep or more against the Bison. Add in their IPF plus investment in Strength and Conditioning - they are an example of a team the Bison don’t wear down like they used to.

Bisman
04-22-2024, 11:29 PM
Another thing that has changed, thinking of the Jackrabbits in particular here, is they have deepened their recruiting on the defensive line so they can run 8 deep or more against the Bison. Add in their IPF plus investment in Strength and Conditioning - they are an example of a team the Bison don’t wear down like they used to.

SDSU head coach, Jimmy Rogers, recently said they are very aggressive in recruiting and it shows.

CAS4127
04-23-2024, 01:38 AM

Yep—was thinking same. They have caught up to us on all levels. Now it’s a grind it out game. We need more physical Oline play, better run scheme, and some attitude on Oline. Fundamentally, I feel like we need to emphasize leverage and pad level in the run game.

LefseBison
04-23-2024, 03:59 AM
SDSU head coach, Jimmy Rogers, recently said they are very aggressive in recruiting and it shows.

So - what is stopping NDSU from being "very aggressive in recruiting?" Just do it aggressively.

AKBison
04-23-2024, 04:20 PM
That's what he is best at, zero personality to fans, he has the "im better than you" feel.

He can stare at his phone all day for all I care. My biggest issue with him is that we have fallen behind SDSU in just about every sport. USD is gaining ground as well. If not for a couple recent mediocre basketball hires, USD would be about even. Add in UST and the future doesn't look bright. Anybody track the all sports trophy?

ETA: USD has won six out of the last 7 Dr Helen Smiley Summit Women's all Sports award, SDSU has won 8 out of the last 10 Dr William Steinbrecher Summit mens all sports award.

KC_Hats
04-24-2024, 03:11 AM
Do the Bison still do the double rep practices? Have other teams that added former Bison coaches double rep (Vigen, Klieman, Braun, Bohl, etc.)?

NDSU92
04-24-2024, 12:17 PM
Do the Bison still do the double rep practices? Have other teams that added former Bison coaches double rep (Vigen, Klieman, Braun, Bohl, etc.)?

I have never understood this, doesn’t every team double-rep?

My ND 2A high school with 50 kids on the football team did double reps. It’s called having a JV lol

I know little about being a football coach but if I were one and I showed up to the first practice and more than half the kids are standing around with their hands in their shorts the first thing I would do is have them do their own reps. Hardly seems like a novel idea. Maybe I’m misunderstanding

steelbison
04-24-2024, 02:23 PM
He can stare at his phone all day for all I care. My biggest issue with him is that we have fallen behind SDSU in just about every sport. USD is gaining ground as well. If not for a couple recent mediocre basketball hires, USD would be about even. Add in UST and the future doesn't look bright. Anybody track the all sports trophy?

ETA: USD has won six out of the last 7 Dr Helen Smiley Summit Women's all Sports award, SDSU has won 8 out of the last 10 Dr William Steinbrecher Summit mens all sports award.

Could not agree more. Name one sport other than woman’s basketball that has improved under this clown.

Time for a new voice and a new direction for our entire athletic department.

steelbison
04-24-2024, 02:26 PM
Well, Babich was hand-picked by Morton who (Babich) coached under, and we know how that turned out. I’ll remain a bit skeptical.

Sorry Cas but comparing Babich to TP seems a bit much.

Now Babich to Entz you might have something. They definitely remind me of each other.

BISONBRI53
04-24-2024, 04:29 PM
Could not agree more. Name one sport other than woman’s basketball that has improved under this clown.

Butt Butt IPF! IPF!!!

CAS4127
04-24-2024, 05:30 PM
Sorry Cas but comparing Babich to TP seems a bit much.

Now Babich to Entz you might have something. They definitely remind me of each other.

Wasn’t comparing, I was just pointing out that, just because 2 former players say TP will be a good coach, doesn’t mean he will be. Morton is an HOF coach who assured us Babich was the guy—well, he wasn’t.

SDbison
04-26-2024, 12:24 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSo very true and the sooner this happens the better for NDSU athletics. Sad how much NDSU has dropped. All because we had to hire some East Coast libtard as our AD. I am sick of how woke and liberal NDSU has become. I guess success is now measured if we participate well and have appropriate DEI levels.

mtoutfitter
04-26-2024, 02:25 AM
So very true and the sooner this happens the better for NDSU athletics. Sad how much NDSU has dropped. All because we had to hire some East Coast libtard as our AD. I am sick of how woke and liberal NDSU has become. I guess success is now measured if we participate well and have appropriate DEI levels.

The Homecoming Queens disagree with you Super. :rofl:

TransAmBison
04-26-2024, 02:30 AM
The Homecoming Queens disagree with you Super. :rofl:If there ever was a perfect response...

bisonfanette
04-26-2024, 04:11 AM

But he DOES read Bisonville!

reformedUNDfan
04-26-2024, 08:50 AM
So very true and the sooner this happens the better for NDSU athletics. Sad how much NDSU has dropped. All because we had to hire some East Coast libtard as our AD. I am sick of how woke and liberal NDSU has become. I guess success is now measured if we participate well and have appropriate DEI levels.

You continue to be pathetic.

Hammerhead
04-29-2024, 01:46 PM
The Homecoming Queens disagree with you Super. :rofl:

They are royalty, not queens. I thought conservatives were against affirmative action where the best people should be chosen regardless of gender, race or any other demographic group. Maybe some years it is two men and other years it is two women.

NI4NI
04-29-2024, 02:38 PM
They are royalty, not queens. I thought conservatives were against affirmative action where the best people should be chosen regardless of gender, race or any other demographic group. Maybe some years it is two men and other years it is two women.

Regardless of how you want to spin it. It is an absurd embarrassment. We certainly expected better from NDSU.

MankatoBison
04-29-2024, 06:57 PM

How dare you notice this? How DARE YOU, SIR?!?!

I've been told that I'm actually a bad person because I once noticed this. But I have repented and learned from my mistakes. Repent and Believe my friend.

MankatoBison
04-29-2024, 06:59 PM

That's a wild, yet completely predictable, illogical jump from you, but ok.

56BISON73
04-29-2024, 09:39 PM

:facepalm:..........