PDA

View Full Version : Jake Landry, OC

Jay
01-27-2024, 12:55 AM
His stint at UND will be short lived. Coming to Fargo.

X: https://x.com/coachjakelandry?s=21&t=0pMmpwTosVheWFV40S7MeQ

St Thomas Bio: https://tommiesports.com/sports/football/roster/coaches/jake-landry/701

Bison03
01-27-2024, 01:03 AM
Technically never was there! Lol. Much better job security in Fargo since Bubba will be fired at the end of next season. He was with coach P at N Illinois in 2013.

Professor Chaos
01-27-2024, 01:08 AM
UND alum, Grand Forks kid, no NDSU ties, 2 year OC at St Thomas (in addition to 2 years OC at UW-Lacrosse) play calling experience, has some FBS experience but as RB and QB coach at NIU and Temple. Not digging the hire but we'll see...

Gully
01-27-2024, 01:11 AM
I thought a bunch of diverse DI experience was so valuable? This guy has been to a bunch of small schools and NIU. I would have thought this job would have attracted a lot of interest.

I'm going to bed.

HerdBot
01-27-2024, 01:13 AM
I don't see anything on his twitter

Gully
01-27-2024, 01:14 AM
Is it April 1?

MinotBison
01-27-2024, 01:15 AM
Not happy up north. :mad:
:pan:

tolnabison
01-27-2024, 01:17 AM
I'm thinking Hedberg is done if this is the hire. Landry will surely coach QBs.

tolnabison
01-27-2024, 01:18 AM
Also an ND native that can recruit the state with Roehl and possibly Hedberg gone.

StL Bison Fan
01-27-2024, 01:27 AM
From mcfeely twitter…
My God, can this all just end at some point? --> UND offensive coordinator Jake Landry leaving to take same job at North Dakota State, source says grandforksherald.com/sports/college… @inforum

8 days. Not a dynasty

wtffootballfan
01-27-2024, 01:34 AM
Landry is coming to Fargo. Und needs to find a new OC

GreenfieldBison
01-27-2024, 01:37 AM
Nice scoop.

ndsubison1
01-27-2024, 01:38 AM
Well aint that something

tolnabison
01-27-2024, 01:40 AM
Landry is coming to Fargo. Und needs to find a new OC

Already a thread, bro.

ByeSonBusiness
01-27-2024, 01:54 AM
Lmaooooo this is hilarious and und must be pissed

scottietohottie
01-27-2024, 01:57 AM
Free teh midget. Let's finish teh shit show eh. Hoople will rise again eh.

ndsubison1
01-27-2024, 01:58 AM
I actually like this hire.

Sonny Crockett
01-27-2024, 02:20 AM
I know nothing about Jake Landry, but I love that Polasek realizes there are no rules in college FB anymore and says "F*** it I'll poach who I wanna poach."

ndsubison1
01-27-2024, 02:38 AM
Just box score scouting, but St Thomas ran the ball a lot.

heckler
01-27-2024, 03:27 AM
UND alum, Grand Forks kid, no NDSU ties, 2 year OC at St Thomas (in addition to 2 years OC at UW-Lacrosse) play calling experience, has some FBS experience but as RB and QB coach at NIU and Temple. Not digging the hire but we'll see...

Yah. I think this is hilarious but I'm not excited either.

HerdBot
01-27-2024, 04:12 AM
I really like this hire. Lot's of experience. St Thomas has a balanced attack and runs the football for 200 yards a game. Has experience in the good era of NIU where Polasek learned from and took to NDSU. Coached a really hood Duluth team and in Wisconsin

My gut says Hedberg is back but probably only for another year. He's almost 70. If not, we have a very qualified QB coach

Flashback Klieman brings damn near every coach to K-State. Entz brings in David Braun, who had no connection with NDSU and he was DC from day 1. Most of that defense was new but we found guys like Buddah Williams

When Entz took over as HC, we had 3 new offensive coaches and a 1st time offensive coordinator. Team went undefeated. No name D2 coaches like Noah Pauley sure worked out

Tony Almeida
01-27-2024, 05:11 AM
Damn. Beschorner though...

CentennialBison
01-27-2024, 02:39 PM
Only 2 games from last season for St Thomas on youtube. At least the play design is better than Tyler even though they get their ass kicked in both games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwPOJ2Yw9SM

CentennialBison
01-27-2024, 02:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQN7_ScGQ2Y

KC_Hats
01-27-2024, 03:34 PM
This story seems to have gone quiet. It isn't on inforum.com. Is it no longer happening?

heckler
01-27-2024, 03:35 PM
Damn. Beschorner though...

How is Beschorner not better than Landry? I'm so confused.

GreenfieldBison
01-27-2024, 03:40 PM
This story seems to have gone quiet. It isn't on inforum.com. Is it no longer happening?

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/college/und-offensive-coordinator-jake-landry-leaving-to-take-same-job-at-north-dakota-state-source-says

HerdBot
01-27-2024, 03:55 PM
https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/college/und-offensive-coordinator-jake-landry-leaving-to-take-same-job-at-north-dakota-state-source-says

The Forum owns the Herald and they share stories

HerdBot
01-27-2024, 03:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQN7_ScGQ2Y

Harvard had 63 full rides and gets players because it's Ivy League.

St Thomas is non scholarship

It's like NDSU playing Concordia

ByeSonBusiness
01-27-2024, 04:02 PM

Ivy League schools do not use athletics scholarships.

GreenfieldBison
01-27-2024, 04:05 PM
Well aware. Your point?

scottietohottie
01-27-2024, 04:08 PM
Well aware. Your point?

More like they get told the same stuff to say eh. That's how free speech works.

HerdBot
01-27-2024, 04:29 PM
Ivy League schools do not use athletics scholarships.

You're right but every player gets academic aid. It's closer to FBS than FCS.

KC_Hats
01-27-2024, 04:30 PM

I know that but that story isn't on inforum.com I have only seen it on the gfherald site. Kolpak hasn't written a story, McFeely hasn't written a story, Big E hasn't written a story, Dom hasn't written a story, and Logan C hasn't written a story.

HerdBot
01-27-2024, 04:31 PM
Well aware. Your point?

It's called sharing resources. I'm sure Inforum will write up something

StL Bison Fan
01-27-2024, 04:45 PM
It's called sharing resources. I'm sure Inforum will write up something

The Grand Forks article is in todays forum

KC_Hats
01-27-2024, 04:54 PM
The Grand Forks article is in todays forum

It is not even linked on inforum.com.

StL Bison Fan
01-27-2024, 05:46 PM
It is not even linked on inforum.com.

If you go to top left bars and go to sports it’s there But. Its subscription only.

Professor Chaos
01-27-2024, 06:03 PM

So it's like NDSU just hired Concordia's OC...

primespareribs
01-27-2024, 10:07 PM
I agree. There are four or five InForum/WDAY sports people that are all over everything NDSU, but instead they're going to just let the guy form Grand Forks handle it because they "share resources"? That doesn't seem right to me at all...

I mean, McFooly alone not falling all over himself to report this is....odd?

TAILG8R
01-27-2024, 10:30 PM
I agree. There are four or five InForum/WDAY sports people that are all over everything NDSU, but instead they're going to just let the guy form Grand Forks handle it because they "share resources"? That doesn't seem right to me at all...

I mean, McFooly alone not falling all over himself to report this is....odd?

McFeely already tweeted about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin
01-27-2024, 11:24 PM
This guy won’t get the leash that TR had from the bisonville tribunal (me cas and Scottie) I can promise that much. He better bring it.

And it can’t be qb power.

MyOhMy
01-28-2024, 07:37 AM

But that Greenfield guy was trying to tell us that St Thomas was the biggest up and comer in FCS and we'd better watch out just the other day?

td577
01-28-2024, 10:41 AM

It's like NDSU playing ConcordiaIf best ivy league football programs played in the valley, they would finish in the middle of the pack.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

CentennialBison
01-28-2024, 10:49 AM

They were an above-average team for non-scholarship, I preferred someone with more credentials than him. Still, I think this means Coach P might be doing a lot of play designing and helping Coach Landry.

I'm just waiting for the new Fire Landry save season thread by Lakes.

ByeSonBusiness
01-28-2024, 02:09 PM
If best ivy league football programs played in the valley, they would finish in the middle of the pack.

Ivies could be very good at football if they wanted to be. I think it's best not to antagonize them lol

BiZon22
01-28-2024, 02:13 PM
But that Greenfield guy was trying to tell us that St Thomas was the biggest up and comer in FCS and we'd better watch out just the other day?

Didn’t you know St Thomas has the academic prowess of Harvard with the sports history of Alabama or Michigan? We should all be lucky to be in the same subdivision as them.

purple since I think some people here actually believe that

GreenfieldBison
01-28-2024, 02:34 PM
Still here, still telling ya. December 2025 St. Thomas will be playing football. Mark it down.

GreenfieldBison
01-28-2024, 02:40 PM
They were an above-average team for non-scholarship, I preferred someone with more credentials than him. Still, I think this means Coach P might be doing a lot of play designing and helping Coach Landry.

I'm just waiting for the new Fire Landry save season thread by Lakes.
I'm not defending the hire but I'll just point out that back in 2019 the powercat nation was expressing similar feelings when Chris Klieman was hired in Manhattan.

Landry is not Caruso but his stint as UST exposed him to a program that knows how to play football and sure as hell knows how to win. To quote CK from 2019: "football is football."

HerdBot
01-28-2024, 04:45 PM
So it's like NDSU just hired Concordia's OC...

We hired Moorhead High Schools with Tyler Roehl. I think Tyler spent a year in D3 as well

HerdBot
01-28-2024, 04:46 PM
If best ivy league football programs played in the valley, they would finish in the middle of the pack.

And St Thomas wouldnt win 1 game

GreenfieldBison
01-28-2024, 06:13 PM
And St Thomas wouldnt win 1 game
Well we can check back on this prediction on Sept. 7. My gut tells me your prediction does not age well but we'll see.

mtoutfitter
01-28-2024, 06:44 PM
Well we can check back on this prediction on Sept. 7. My gut tells me your prediction does not age well but we'll see.

So you're thinking they'll take down UNI? If you're willing to put some money up I'll take that bet.

HerdBot
01-28-2024, 07:07 PM

St Thomas lost to UNI 44-7, 2 years ago
I don't care if it's at St Thomas.

They got blown out by Drake and barely beat Butler last year

GreenfieldBison
01-28-2024, 07:43 PM
St Thomas lost to UNI 44-7, 2 years ago
I don't care if it's at St Thomas.

They got blown out by Drake and barely beat Butler last year
And NDSU got blown out by UND last year and surrendered the same # of points to USD as St Thomas did.

But, that was last year. For everybody.

GreenfieldBison
01-28-2024, 08:09 PM
So you're thinking they'll take down UNI? If you're willing to put some money up I'll take that bet.
I didn’t exactly say that (beat UNI) but rather was disagreeing with the absurd assertion that UST would not win a single game in the valley. They lost the last (and only?) one this past fall to USD, as did another team we know. The next time we can see how close they are getting is against UNI this fall. That was my point.

I am also an investor, not a gambler.

However, in an effort to be sporting and to keep a “bookmark” for this series of posts I am more than willing to make a symbolic wager of USD $1. I will take the Tommies straight up for what I expect will be an upset against your Panthers. Does that work?

mtoutfitter
01-28-2024, 08:25 PM
I didn’t exactly say that (beat UNI) but rather was disagreeing with the absurd assertion that UST would not win a single game in the valley. They lost the last (and only?) one this past fall to USD, as did another team we know. The next time we can see how close they are getting is against UNI this fall. That was my point.

I am also an investor, not a gambler.

However, in an effort to be sporting and to keep a “bookmark” for this series of posts I am more than willing to make a symbolic wager of USD $1. I will take the Tommies straight up for what I expect will be an upset against your Panthers. Does that work?

No, that's ok, not for $1. Wasn't trying to call you out, was looking at it as a chance to make some easy cash. :howdy:

GreenfieldBison
01-28-2024, 08:34 PM
No, that's ok, not for $1. Wasn't trying to call you out, was looking at it as a chance to make some easy cash. :howdy:
No worries. Offer stands up until kickoff if you change your mind. :D

mtoutfitter
01-28-2024, 08:48 PM
No worries. Offer stands up until kickoff if you change your mind. :D

Maybe if you wanna put a couple of zeros behind it...:nod:

TAILG8R
01-28-2024, 08:53 PM
I’m not seeing how the level of players and talent at a non scholarship and them not being able to beat the better teams in the FCS makes Landry a bad coach?????

GreenfieldBison
01-28-2024, 09:21 PM
Maybe if you wanna put a couple of zeros behind it...:nod:
I spent more than twenty years in the hedge fund business and one of the many things I learned there from guys who literally put billions of dollars (OPM) at risk every day was to never gamble. Young traders and analysts gambled, yes. But the portfolio managers and the hedge fund managers themselves? Even during a round of golf - just $1.

But how about this? You want a couple of zeros? Fine but then I need odds. HerdBot says UST can’t beat a single valley team. There are twelve of those so if he’s correct then UST plays 12 times and wins 0. Make it 13:1 and I’m in at $100. UST loses you collect $100. UST wins I collect $1,300. Either way, proceeds payable to G&G Collective.

Good?

HerdBot
01-28-2024, 09:48 PM
I spent more than twenty years in the hedge fund business and one of the many things I learned there from guys who literally put billions of dollars (OPM) at risk every day was to never gamble. Young traders and analysts gambled, yes. But the portfolio managers and the hedge fund managers themselves? Even during a round of golf - just $1.

But how about this? You want a couple of zeros? Fine but then I need odds. HerdBot says UST can’t beat a single valley team. There are twelve of those so if he’s correct then UST plays 12 times and wins 0. Make it 13:1 and I’m in at $100. UST loses you collect $100. UST wins I collect $1,300. Either way, proceeds payable to G&G Collective.

Good?

The point is they cant compete and best case they win 1 or 2, which is last place. This isn't basketball where you can win with 1 or 2 good players. They could probably beat the worst team once every other year. UNI will win by 3 TDs minimum Sept 7th but could also win by 50. Indiana State or Murray State may lose 1 out of 12. UNI will be their biggest home game ever, but UNI aint gonna lose that one. 1% chakce of a St Thomas win

mtoutfitter
01-28-2024, 09:49 PM

Good?

Odds...Shmoods! I was going off of the "We'll see Sept 7" comment. Like I said, sounded like an easy payday. Still think it's probably a purdy good bet but, to tell you the truth, I'm not really a betting man either. Just know a "Thoroughbred" type bet when I see one. We'll just agree to see what happens.

By the way, only did one bet on BV and that was with an Iowa fan before the game. Believe we bet $50 straight up. He was a man of his word and sent me a check in the mail.

GreenfieldBison
01-28-2024, 09:50 PM
The point is they cant compete and best case they win 1 or 2, which is last place. This isn't basketball where you can win with 1 or 2 good players. They could probably beat the worst team once every other year. UNI will win by 3 TDs minimum Sept 7th but could also win by 50. Indiana State or Murray State may lose 1 out of 12. UNI will be their biggest home game ever, but UNI aint gonna lose that one. 1% chakce of a St Thomas win
Then, I can only assume that YOU want to take my bet if outfitter doesn’t yes?

GreenfieldBison
01-28-2024, 09:53 PM
Odds...Shmoods! I was going off of the "We'll see Sept 7" comment. Like I said, sounded like an easy payday. Still think it's probably a purdy good bet but, to tell you the truth, I'm not really a betting man either. Just know a "Thoroughbred" type bet when I see one. We'll just agree to see what happens.

By the way, only did one bet on BV and that was with an Iowa fan before the game. Believe we bet $50 straight up. He was a man of his word and sent me a check in the mail.
No problem. No easy money to be found here in Greenfield. Unless it’s that $1.

mtoutfitter
01-28-2024, 09:57 PM
No problem. No easy money to be found here in Greenfield. Unless it’s that $1.

Touche Mr Greenie.

HerdBot
01-28-2024, 10:00 PM
Then, I can only assume that YOU want to take my bet if outfitter doesn’t yes?

I'll bet you Monopoly money. You are flat broke and I have all the good properties. You are 1 roll away from bankrupcy. I got ten grand, Park Place, Boardwalk (all with hotels), all the railroads and utilities. All the green and yellow ones too with houses and hotels.

If St Thomas beats UNI, I give you all the properties

But if UNI wins, you have to blow Lakes

GreenfieldBison
01-28-2024, 10:08 PM
I'll bet you Monopoly money. You are flat broke and I have all the good properties. You are 1 roll away from bankrupcy. I got ten grand, Park Place, Boardwalk (all with hotels), all the railroads and utilities. All the green and yellow ones too with houses and hotels.

If St Thomas beats UNI, I give you all the properties

But if UNI wins, you have to blow Lakes
Thought so.

My $1 wager remains available to mtoutfitter right up until kickoff on Sept. 7th at O’Shaugnessy.

HerdBot
01-28-2024, 10:44 PM
Thought so.

My $1 wager remains available to mtoutfitter right up until kickoff on Sept. 7th at O’Shaugnessy.

I have the odds in my favor so I have more to lose. But how about a straight up bet.

If St Thomas wins. I give you $1000 and I have to blow Lakes. You will get your choice of any woman to have sex eith and it's a guarantee nobody finds out

If UNI wins, you give me $250 and you have to blow Lakes

If this was a real bet, you wouldnt take it

GreenfieldBison
01-28-2024, 10:54 PM
I have the odds in my favor so I have more to lose. But how about a straight up bet.

If St Thomas wins. I give you $1000 and I have to blow Lakes. You will get your choice of any woman to have sex eith and it's a guarantee nobody finds out

Well if the odds are correct then you should be indifferent to the bet. I know I’m not and I bet Burgundy isn’t either.

HerdBot
01-28-2024, 10:59 PM
Well if the odds are correct then you should be indifferent to the bet. I know I’m not and I bet Burgundy isn’t either.

I might pick St Thomas if the game was played on the moon. That could neutralize any physical advantages

Bisman
01-28-2024, 11:29 PM

An article about poker pro Daniel Negreanu: He once won a $550,000. golf bet and once lost 1.2 million to poker pro Phil Ivey in one round.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/07/poker-daniel-negreanu-wild-golf-bet

GreenfieldBison
01-29-2024, 01:05 AM
An article about poker pro Daniel Negreanu: He once won a $550,000. golf bet and once lost 1.2 million to poker pro Phil Ivey in one round.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/07/poker-daniel-negreanu-wild-golf-bet
I saw some crazy stuff with those hedge fund traders but nothing like that level. I recall one round I was playing at The Pines in Nisswa with one of our traders and a bond salesman from California who covered him. They were betting big time and my trader was down and pressing on every single hole. Came to the 18th tee and my trader is down $64k. The bond guy threw the match I’m sure on that final press and they ended up even. He made it up on the next bond sale I’m sure.

Another time I went to Vegas for a Goldman Converts conference with some traders. The night we landed one guy stayed up all night at the craps tables. When I saw him at 8 then next morning he claimed to have been up north of $30k overnight but was broke for the first conference session. He had a fun night though!

GreenfieldBison
01-29-2024, 01:19 AM
Anyway, Jake Landry probably knows football

Just a guess

Kevin
01-29-2024, 01:20 AM
I saw some crazy stuff with those hedge fund traders but nothing like that level. I recall one round I was playing at The Pines in Nisswa with one of our traders and a bond salesman from California who covered him. They were betting big time and my trader was down and pressing on every single hole. Came to the 18th tee and my trader is down $64k. The bond guy threw the match I’m sure on that final press and they ended up even. He made it up on the next bond sale I’m sure.

Another time I went to Vegas for a Goldman Converts conference with some traders. The night we landed one guy stayed up all night at the craps tables. When I saw him at 8 then next morning he claimed to have been up north of $30k overnight but was broke for the first conference session. He had a fun night though!

Fuckin yolo bro love it.

If I don’t die we should party with some traders I’ll cut you in post scam

Tony Almeida
01-29-2024, 01:23 AM
How is Beschorner not better than Landry? I'm so confused.

I am as well.

StL Bison Fan
01-29-2024, 01:25 AM
Replaced already:
They hired the runner up. You know, if the winner cannot serve for some reason, the runner up will serve.
https://www.kvrr.com/2024/01/28/fruechte-hired-as-offensive-coordinator-at-north-dakota/?fbclid=IwAR3wo6V7Qq8Ccg_GHlDNwPPkmBovKkjxjHfcIKOs fNwPEx_YwBo-lU2WHUE_aem_AV971XPCbZSvyuz4nE0GmYvyj1a3rXztIxjPbi sIGXy-_COzhmky_zpnCa96OnHa_x4

GreenfieldBison
01-29-2024, 01:29 AM
Fuckin yolo bro love it.

If I don’t die we should party with some traders I’ll cut you in post scam
Guessing you would have fit right in with those Hold’em tourneys BofA used to run in the ice house on Lake Minnetonka in the ‘00s. But then the CDS thing blew up and all the good times went with it.

Well, almost all anyway.

MyOhMy
01-29-2024, 04:16 AM

I got in on that action with my brother-in-law's neighbor (and he was the one who got us the tickets for that game :D), he bought drinks the rest of the weekend. :howdy:

MyOhMy
01-29-2024, 04:19 AM

Why are you getting the former ISU-red TE involved in this bet?? :confused:

BISONBRI53
01-30-2024, 02:11 PM

Gabe! Get back to renderings and DE size and speed talk... Not doing yourself any favors by betting favors

NDSU92
01-30-2024, 02:42 PM
What in the fucking hell is going on in this thread.

scottietohottie
01-30-2024, 03:10 PM

Fhawking eh. Gone to teh birds!

CentennialBison
01-30-2024, 03:56 PM
The undies forum is a hoot. Sad to say I agree with some of them. This is a high-risk low-reward situation for NDSU; there is no upside here and it reeks of friend hire. A national search would yield 10 candidates way more qualified than Jake.

G_Funky
01-30-2024, 04:00 PM
The undies forum is a hoot. Sad to say I agree with some of them. This is a high-risk low-reward situation for NDSU; there is no upside here and it reeks of friend hire. A national search would yield 10 candidates way more qualified than Jake.

Or perhaps an internal search of the guy in the same offices as you that was a D2 coordinator of the year and averaged north of 45 points/game.

CentennialBison
01-30-2024, 04:09 PM
Or perhaps an internal search of the guy in the same offices as you that was a D2 coordinator of the year and averaged north of 45 points/game.

He would still be a better than a friend hire with Jake. I think it might be that Coach P runs the offense and Jake is OC only in name. A bigger name like Messingham might want control over playcalling, offensive recruiting and starters.

bstark28
01-30-2024, 04:20 PM

This is my thought, as well. I thought the rest of the hires/promotions Coach P has made have all been solid...but, this one was a head-scratcher to me, especially when there were better options on the current staff, IMO.

thunderingherd
01-30-2024, 05:04 PM

Colleges do national searches for OC's?

Who would be involved in the decision making in your national search?

why is there No upside?

just curious.

MyOhMy
01-30-2024, 05:29 PM
He would still be a better than a friend hire with Jake. I think it might be that Coach P runs the offense and Jake is OC only in name. A bigger name like Messingham might want control over playcalling, offensive recruiting and starters.

Jake from St T? Yeah she sounds hideous... Well she's a guy so.

TAILG8R
01-30-2024, 05:40 PM

They’re just in the bargaining stage and trying to make themselves feel better about their program not being a premier destination in the FCS.

National searches don’t happen for coordinator positions. That’s why the head coach and his experience and network is important. Every head coach will bring in the guys he feels most comfortable with that also show potential and upside.

I like the hire and think he is going to bring the right level of innovation with staying true to our game. Over the past few years there has been a lot of discussion about how both SDSU and UND have been better at unique play design to attack certain weaknesses. I think that’s what Jake will bring.

LefseBison
01-30-2024, 09:00 PM

Hedge fund traders are well-known to be insomniac.

MyOhMy
01-30-2024, 10:42 PM
I just really hope Jake wears khakis so he can be Jake from NDState (farm)...

HerdBot
01-30-2024, 11:14 PM

why is there No upside?

just curious.

National searches get good resumes but rarely coaches you have worked with a trust. Not only that, Polasek had always used elements of NIU and they worked together in the same system

Also national searches are less likely to find coaches who recruit ND, MN, WI and IL. That's our bread and butter. He also recruited Kansas City and St Louis.

scottietohottie
01-31-2024, 12:11 AM
I just really hope Jake wears khakis so he can be Jake from NDState (farm)...

I hope he has a snake around his shoulders when he walks into the booth next to Phil Hansen eh.

CentennialBison
01-31-2024, 01:38 PM

why is there No upside?

just curious.

Y'all know a "national search" is just a job posting and then interviewing the best candidates. It's not like NDSU is a Big 10 school and can pull mid-major head coaches to become the LB coach.

tjamz
01-31-2024, 02:31 PM

Welcome to the offseason. Where the threads are derailed and the topics don't matter.

scottietohottie
01-31-2024, 03:05 PM
Welcome to the offseason. Where the threads are derailed and the topics don't matter.

Car talk has been staying on track pretty well eh.

LefseBison
01-31-2024, 03:19 PM
Stream of consciousness posting.

cbline
01-31-2024, 04:17 PM
Stream of consciousness posting.

The "Robin Williams" of fan boards.