PDA

View Full Version : NDSU On Campus Stadium 2025

El_Chapo
12-06-2023, 04:00 PM
PLAN B BABY!

NDSU On Campus Stadium 2025

BUILD A NEW ONE WEST OF SOFTBALL FIELDS

OR

Take the Existing NODAK INS IPF & Encircle Seats with the Existing Outside football field and build around it straight up, Nothing Fancy, just walls and concrete like Wyoming War Memorial
Make it 38,000 Attendence.
Open Air it like this stadium did in China with an overhang, we all stay WARM and KEEP WIND OUT
Once we are FBS we don't play past Nov 24 anyways.

https://architizer.com/idea/3064279/

$250-$300 million Budget.
Sanford $50 million
Scheels $50 million

NDSU raises $150-$200 Million privately (hit up Bushel, Bobcat, Case IH, BNG, Seed companies, get creative)

NDSU owns the stadium and keeps all revenue!!!!!

Fargodome can convert itself into the worlds largest convention center.

Bison03
12-06-2023, 04:22 PM
What the hell are you talking about. Build a football stadium around the existing practice field?! You think there is room for that? Hahah!

southcliffbison
12-06-2023, 04:45 PM
What the hell are you talking about. Build a football stadium around the existing practice field?! You think there is room for that? Hahah!

In Chapo's world, anything is possible. Just believe, baby!!!

El_Chapo
12-06-2023, 04:49 PM
In Chapo's world, anything is possible. Just believe, baby!!!

YES!

or build it west of softball fields or rugby fields you can still be 200 feet high with the airport

2011BisonAlumni
12-06-2023, 04:50 PM
PLAN B BABY!

OR

Take the Existing NODAK INS IPF & Encircle Seats with the Existing Outside football field and build around it straight up, Nothing Fancy, just walls and concrete like Wyoming War Memorial
Open Air it like this stadium did in China with an overhang, we all stay WARM and KEEP WIND OUT

Sanford $50 million
Scheels $50 million

NDSU raises $150-$200 Million privately (hit up Bushel, Bobcat, Case IH, BNG, Seed companies, get creative)

Can’t wait to see your donation

roadwarrior
12-06-2023, 05:00 PM
YES!

or build it west of softball fields or rugby fields you can still be 200 feet high with the airport

Yeah, sure

Mr Pep Band
12-06-2023, 05:06 PM
This needs to be moved out of Football.

The_Sicatoka
12-06-2023, 05:42 PM
YES!

I have it on good authority that the Deere building by Research I and II could not go any higher than they did because of runway 31.

BigHorns
12-06-2023, 05:49 PM
I have it on good authority that the Deere building by Research I and II could not go any higher than they did because of runway 31.

Have to account for takeoff and approach glide paths, with safety margins.
Chapo is 200 feet "high" on this one.

GCWaters
12-06-2023, 05:49 PM

No problem….chapo dated a grandma whose grandson works for the FAA….

BigHorns
12-06-2023, 05:51 PM
Budget numbers aren't close either. Construction costs a wee bit more here than in China.

BattleBorn
12-06-2023, 06:05 PM
Have to account for takeoff and approach glide paths, with safety margins.
Chapo is 200 feet "high" on this one.

That's why you build it... UNDERGROUND!

23Bison
12-06-2023, 06:19 PM
So we're not getting a new stadium?

Sun Bison
12-06-2023, 06:22 PM
No new stadium, no FBS conference, no damn soup for NDSU!

cbline
12-06-2023, 06:25 PM
No new stadium, no FBS conference, no damn soup for NDSU!

Oh, no! What's next? Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... MASS HYSTERIA!

23Bison
12-06-2023, 06:30 PM
So let me get this straight. We lost to USD, UND, SDSU, didn't get a top 8 seed in the playoffs, aren't getting rid of OC to Kansas St and now we aren't getting a new stadium? Wow, 2023 has been tough!!

El_Chapo
12-06-2023, 06:32 PM
NDSU doesn't have 1 of the best Architect/Engineering schools in the country? Don't tell me we couldn't use these departments and get something done in that IPF area.

Hell move it south of Herd N Horns then in that parking lot.

Build it... and they will come.

23Bison
12-06-2023, 06:43 PM
In all seriousness, I would gladly donate funds for a new on campus stadium. At this point, 30K seating and probably enclosed. I will say no more.

bruinbison
12-06-2023, 06:51 PM
This needs to be moved out of Football.

Yes!
Please do, this is just Chapo clogging this Football thread up again -
Bison Commons or Especially in Smacktalk where it should be.

totoinfl
12-06-2023, 06:52 PM
NDSU doesn't have 1 of the best Architect/Engineering schools in the country? Don't tell me we couldn't use these departments and get something done in that IPF area.

Hell move it south of Herd N Horns then in that parking lot.

Build it... and they will come.

When you say best...not in the top 25 Architecture Schools....sorry

totoinfl
12-06-2023, 06:53 PM
PLAN B BABY!

OR

Sanford $50 million
Scheels $50 million

With that budget, i assume no luxury boxes, no real seating and play on dirt? I think your estimate is off at least double.

AKBison
12-06-2023, 07:01 PM
With that budget, i assume no luxury boxes, no real seating and play on dirt? I think your estimate is off at least double.

USF is building a 35,000 seat stadium with all the Bells and whistles for 350,000,000

50 million private donors.
200 million loan
100 million in sponsorship

With that said and with the ever increasing likelihood that the G5 will be demoted and will likely have some sort of playoffs, it makes sense to stick with a Dome. We obviously can't afford to build a new one but I refuse to believe that we can't put a new roof on the dome, add a 5000 seat upper deck to west side and a press box + suites to the east side for half the price of a whole new building. (500 mill vs 250 million)

DM05
12-06-2023, 07:01 PM
in chapo's world, anything is possible. Just have to start enough threads on bisonville, baby!!!

fify .

El_Chapo
12-06-2023, 07:19 PM
USF is building a 35,000 seat stadium with all the Bells and whistles for 350,000,000

200 million loan

With that said and with the ever increasing likelihood that the G5 will be demoted and will likely have some sort of playoffs, it makes sense to stick with a Dome. We obviously can't afford to build a new one but I refuse to believe that we can't put a new roof on the dome, add a 5000 seat upper deck to west side and a press box + suites to the east side for half the price of a whole new building. (500 mill vs 250 million)

This is realistic and put up those overhangs like I posted in post #1 to keep the wind out, heaters in the concourse and it'll be awesome!

38,000 seats. Upper deck seats go for $20 and the place would be packed and a party!!

BattleBorn
12-06-2023, 07:20 PM
Can we all agree though that Chapo's vision of NDSU sounds downright amazing? New buildings everywhere, Big XII banging down our door, not having to leave tailgating an hour early to get into the Dome for the pregame...

NI4NI
12-06-2023, 07:34 PM
FWIW, I have zero interest in watching football outside in ND after mid October.

Having a dome and then going back to not having one would take a real special inbreed of stupid.

ndsubison1
12-06-2023, 07:41 PM
Not happening due to FAA regulations. Would probably have to be west of I29.

The_Sicatoka
12-06-2023, 07:42 PM
Snapdragon (SDSU) or IG Field*.

*That's in Can-nah-dah so Chapo's never heard of it; but, it's his prototype of outdoor but shielded. Heard a pretty good back (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Oliveira) plays there. :innocent:

southcliffbison
12-06-2023, 09:57 PM
Snapdragon (SDSU) or IG Field*.

*That's in Can-nah-dah so Chapo's never heard of it; but, it's his prototype of outdoor but shielded. Heard a pretty good back (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Oliveira) plays there. :innocent:

For us folks south of Hallock, MN, who in the hell is that?

BigHorns
12-06-2023, 10:09 PM

200 million loan

USF design is a more traditional wide open stadium. Costs go WAY up once you start building roof structures like those in the el chapo proposal. That gets you more into the NorthWestern stadium pricing levels ... $800m for 28,500 capacity with bells and whistles.

Expansion of the dome like you noted may be more cost effective, if it's feasible to do that without a large amount of demo and rebuild.

mtoutfitter
12-06-2023, 10:19 PM
FWIW, I have zero interest in watching football outside in ND after mid October.

Having a dome and then going back to not having one would take a real special inbreed of stupid.

Welcome to El Chickenshitos' world.

GreenfieldBison
12-06-2023, 10:30 PM

Meanwhile, down here in the people's republic, golf courses are fully booked this weekend.

southcliffbison
12-06-2023, 10:58 PM
Meanwhile, down here in the people's republic, golf courses are fully booked this weekend.

And that's because it's 60 plus degrees........good for the courses......Yeah !!!!

heffray
12-06-2023, 11:05 PM
I think a modern open air stadium in Fargo would be pretty badass…

NI4NI
12-06-2023, 11:11 PM
I think a modern open air stadium in Fargo would be pretty badass…

Yes, in September!

heffray
12-06-2023, 11:55 PM
Yes, in September!

Sub zero days in November are rare… when we move FBS you won’t have to worry about home playoffs games in December… and weather would be an advantage to us. Outdoor football is fun and I prefer it as a viewing experience, too. That’s just me.

GreenfieldBison
12-07-2023, 12:13 AM
Sub zero days in November are rare… when we move FBS you won’t have to worry about home playoffs games in December… and weather would be an advantage to us. Outdoor football is fun and I prefer it as a viewing experience, too. That’s just me.
Nope. That’s two of us.

Bison03
12-07-2023, 01:17 AM
Lets just get the ball rolling again for that sweet 50,000 seat stadium shared with und.

BigHorns
12-07-2023, 01:32 AM
Lets just get the ball rolling again for that sweet 50,000 seat stadium shared with und.

As long as it's in Fargo, they can come visit it on Sundays

AKBison
12-07-2023, 02:00 AM

Conference championship games are the first week of December.

heffray
12-07-2023, 02:36 AM

…and normally they are neutral site games, no?

Hammerhead
12-07-2023, 02:37 AM
Just move the airport and build the stadium there. Problem solved.

El_Chapo
12-07-2023, 03:02 AM

Nope mountain West Dec 2 at Raiders Stadium.

So NDSU gets a f**king home game on Nov 1 or November 15 Big Deal, it'll be 40-50 degree's out (probably warmer!!)

and Semi Enclosed Sides will keep the wind out and the concourse heaters and 40,000 fans will have that thing heated around 60 Degrees easily!!

Football Outdoors. We've seen enough of the dome.

23Bison
12-07-2023, 03:07 AM
I think every time you post on this your attendance number goes up.

El_Chapo
12-07-2023, 03:08 AM
I think every time you post on this your attendance number goes up.

shhh its subliminal !

AKBison
12-07-2023, 03:56 AM
…and normally they are neutral site games, no?

The P4 are but CUSA, MWC, and Sun Belt play on campus. Higher ranked team host.

North Side
12-07-2023, 04:23 AM
I thought the Fargodome land was owned by NDSU and rented by the city of Fargo?

El_Chapo
12-07-2023, 04:28 AM
I thought the Fargodome land was owned by NDSU and rented by the city of Fargo?

We declare Prima Nocta and therefore RECLAIM THE FARGODOME for NDSU only, it’s our land like Sitting Bulls!

MyOhMy
12-07-2023, 04:52 AM
We declare Prima Nocta and therefore RECLAIM THE FARGODOME for NDSU only, it’s our land like Sitting Bulls!

It's only fair, after all the woke idiots at NDSU administration have a land acknowledgement so they obviously are for repatriation of stolen (leased) land... :innocent:

NI4NI
12-07-2023, 11:53 AM
Nope mountain West Dec 2 at Raiders Stadium.

So NDSU gets a f**king home game on Nov 1 or November 15 Big Deal, it'll be 40-50 degree's out (probably warmer!!)

and Semi Enclosed Sides will keep the wind out and the concourse heaters and 40,000 fans will have that thing heated around 60 Degrees easily!!

Football Outdoors. We've seen enough of the dome.

That sounds great! I think I will take the roof off of my shop too, it will be epic! Plus the refrigerator will take less electricity! Win Win!

Bisonator98
12-07-2023, 12:45 PM
I wonder if there is any way to reroof the FD eliminating the corner posts? That would add significant seating in the corner areas, probably enough to get to 25k. That would be perfect size than add the renovations proposed by this failed measure minus the stupid convention center and I think you'd find massive support for it.

BigHorns
12-07-2023, 01:00 PM
For the next 5-10 years, upgrading the fargodome makes a lot more sense than trying to raise $500m for a new dome or go to an outdoor stadium.

It gets too damn cold in december to be outside.

BattleBorn
12-07-2023, 01:14 PM
I have solved the problem. Outdoor stadium designed to minimize the north wind and maximize sun exposure. Since we all agree that our coaching staff sucks, we don't have to worry about December home games anymore. Ever. In the rare event we at Bisonville are wrong, stay with me here... HEATED SEATS. Throw down a strip of cardboard under your boots, blanket on your lap, those seats will keep you nice and toasty.

How will we pay for it you ask? I have come up with 2 options. 1: A heated seat license you renew every year with your season tickets for the ability to turn your seat on or 2. For the single game peasants like myself, a card reader on each armrest to pay for single-use of the heated seat feature. I considered using touch/Apple Pay but WiFi seems far too unrealistic. The only issue I see with my plan is convincing the security staff that we aren't trying to smuggle liquor in with our blankets.

El_Chapo
12-07-2023, 01:22 PM
ive been to every gophers/badgers game on Nov 25 for last 20 years.
Its usually always around 30 degrees, and i've never been cold.
quit with this straw man it'll be soo cold argument.
Keep the wind out eliminates the wind chill.

its Dec 7 its 56 today FFS!!

BigHorns
12-07-2023, 01:30 PM

Today is a record high, have you looked at the rest of the week and next week?

BattleBorn
12-07-2023, 01:31 PM

Chapo I'd love to agree with you here, but we can't fill the heated Dome on a nice day anymore. Would an end of season clash with Toledo bring in the bodies? I'd love to think so, but I don't.

Bisonator98
12-07-2023, 01:32 PM

Global warming will make Fargo the next Phoenix bro!

El_Chapo
12-07-2023, 01:32 PM

in FBS we won't be PLAYING PAST November 17 !!! Average High 45.

(You obviously tell the conference that last game is on the road!)

BISONBRI53
12-07-2023, 01:33 PM
Chapo I'd love to agree with you here, but we can't fill the heated Dome on a nice day anymore. Would an end of season clash with Toledo bring in the bodies? I'd love to think so, but I don't.

It would IF the season before their ticket department were jackasses and didn't let us have tickets!

scottietohottie
12-07-2023, 01:37 PM
The problem with a new stadium would be the huge parking lot needed for all the people from Fargo who can't park in a single parking spot because their vehicle is more precious then yours eh. It's always a tiny little car parked in 2 spots 2 eh. And then you idiots can't even leave cordially eh.

totoinfl
12-07-2023, 01:40 PM
in FBS we won't be PLAYING PAST November 17 !!! Average High 45.

(You obviously tell the conference that last game is on the road!)

If there is FBS, rivalry games are scheduled for Thanksgiving Weekend, non P4 championship games are on campus in december. Plus with the new "paid player" division, i would guess the other FBS conferences will be left out so they may put in an FCS style playoff...I don't think this is a build it and they will come situation for an outdoor stadium...

BattleBorn
12-07-2023, 01:41 PM
The problem with a new stadium would be the huge parking lot needed for all the people from Fargo who can't park in a single parking spot because their vehicle is more precious then yours eh. It's always a tiny little car parked in 2 spots 2 eh. And then you idiots can't even leave cordially eh.

Those Superduties refuse to sit straight in a single parking spot, no fault of course to the fine UAW men and women at the Kentucky Truck Plant.

CaBisonFan
12-07-2023, 01:51 PM
PLAN B BABY!

NDSU On Campus Stadium 2025 This idea is too good. Don't expect many people to support it. It's what the program needs. It's kinda like discussing a move to DI back in the 90s... couldn't be done... and the Gophers would pound the Bison.

The_Sicatoka
12-07-2023, 02:33 PM

NDSU is exit 67, UND is exit 140, diff is 73, half is 36.5, plus 67 is 103.5, or 104-ish ... Hillsboro.

Set 'er at Hillsboro by the USDA office west of I29.
Bullet trains along I29 with stations at Hector and Hillsboro Cenex and UND CAS.

Chapo, get on it!

23Bison
12-07-2023, 03:04 PM
Does it absolutely have to be on campus? I'm not saying put the thing up in South Fargo but could it go up close to I29 if NDSU already has property there. Shouldn't have to deal with the FAA anymore and you'd have a blank slate and its not all that far from campus.

El_Chapo
12-07-2023, 03:22 PM
Does it absolutely have to be on campus? I'm not saying put the thing up in South Fargo but could it go up close to I29 if NDSU already has property there. Shouldn't have to deal with the FAA anymore and you'd have a blank slate and its not all that far from campus.

for the 1st 4-5 games you get 2000-2500 freshman walking over to the dome, doubt that happens out by costco.

The stadium can go up to 200-300 feet on campus, are those und sky taxi cab drivers that fucking stupid to fly into a building?

23Bison
12-07-2023, 03:27 PM
for the 1st 4-5 games you get 2000-2500 freshman walking over to the dome, doubt that happens out by costco.

The stadium can go up to 200-300 feet on campus, are those und sky taxi cab drivers that fucking stupid to fly into a building?

So now freshman cant drive at all? This is a fucked up world!

200-300ft you say? Sounds legit.

GreenfieldBison
12-07-2023, 04:21 PM
Here's one idea for milking some extra dough from your stadium:

https://www.usbankstadium.com/events/detail/upper-deck-golf (https://www.usbankstadium.com/events/detail/upper-deck-golf?spMailingID=10329467&spUserID=NDA3MTc0Nzk5NjYxS0&spJobID=1880142682&spReportId=MTg4MDE0MjY4MgS2)

GreenfieldBison
12-07-2023, 04:38 PM
Does it absolutely have to be on campus? I'm not saying put the thing up in South Fargo but could it go up close to I29 if NDSU already has property there. Shouldn't have to deal with the FAA anymore and you'd have a blank slate and it's not all that far from campus.
Yes.

It's ~ 2 miles from U of M front gate on Washington Ave to the US Bank Stadium site where the Gophers used to play (in the Metrodome.) There is a train that runs directly from one location to the other and back. Yet the U of M made the decision to bring their FB back on campus at Huntington Bank Stadium to increase fan/student engagement. This lesson has been learned. No need to re-learn it.

El_Chapo
12-07-2023, 05:04 PM
Here's one idea for milking some extra dough from your stadium:

https://www.usbankstadium.com/events/detail/upper-deck-golf (https://www.usbankstadium.com/events/detail/upper-deck-golf?spMailingID=10329467&spUserID=NDA3MTc0Nzk5NjYxS0&spJobID=1880142682&spReportId=MTg4MDE0MjY4MgS2)

fargodome could!

Im going to to this at US BANK!! gonna be awesome!

BisonVifte
12-07-2023, 05:12 PM
So now freshman cant drive at all? This is a fucked up world!

200-300ft you say? Sounds legit.

Hardly any students drove to basketball games during the reconstruction on the BSA.

daddy daycare
12-07-2023, 05:13 PM
Another notch in your belt of things that will not happen, you must be in the Guiness by now.

ByeSonBusiness
12-07-2023, 05:43 PM
Hardly any students drove to basketball games during the reconstruction on the BSA.

Yep. I went to basically every game my first few years of college. I only went to one when they played off campus.

gotts
12-07-2023, 05:50 PM

I'm with chapo, FAA Part 77 is overrated and such pud thinking

1998braves64
12-07-2023, 06:07 PM
NDSU is exit 67, UND is exit 140, diff is 73, half is 36.5, plus 67 is 103.5, or 104-ish ... Hillsboro.

Bullet trains along I29 with stations at Hector and Hillsboro Cenex and UND CAS.

Chapo, get on it!

Would need to go south and west of County 11 (where USDA/FCS offices are located) they have platted development to the north of County 11 and west if I-29. All on board with this idea since I could essentially walk there from my house then! :biggrin:

Does it absolutely have to be on campus? I'm not saying put the thing up in South Fargo but could it go up close to I29 if NDSU already has property there. Shouldn't have to deal with the FAA anymore and you'd have a blank slate and it's not all that far from campus.

It could just be on the north side of the viaduct (or more accurately that elevator and Sysco building) and west of the railroad. Would need lots of road infrastructure added in. But that location wouldn't be any closer to the airport than Fargodome is probably farther away, and not in the flight path of any existing runway.

My comments in no way reflect that I'm FOR either of these projects.

The_Sicatoka
12-07-2023, 06:16 PM
I'm with chapo, FAA Part 77 is overrated and such pud thinking

Other than mandate clear, visible approaches to runways what's that done for anyone.

GreenfieldBison
12-07-2023, 06:19 PM
Would need to go south and west of County 11 (where USDA/FCS offices are located) they have platted development to the north of County 11 and west if I-29. All on board with this idea since I could essentially walk there from my house then! :biggrin:

It could just be on the north side of the viaduct (or more accurately that elevator and Sysco building) and west of the railroad. Would need lots of road infrastructure added in. But that location wouldn't be any closer to the airport than Fargodome is probably farther away, and not in the flight path of any existing runway.

My comments in no way reflect that I'm FOR either of these projects.
If that is the location I'm thinking of, along 12th avenue, are you sure that is not in a flight path? I seem to recall an F4 taking a dirt dive into some houses just south of that back when I was living in Fargo.

The_Sicatoka
12-07-2023, 06:23 PM
If that is the location I'm thinking of, along 12th avenue, are you sure that is not in a flight path? I seem to recall an F4 taking a dirt dive into some houses just south of that back when I was living in Fargo.

First three miles around an airport are heavily regulated.
https://wsdot.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2021-10/aviation-far-part-77-basics.pdf

totoinfl
12-07-2023, 06:24 PM
Another notch in your belt of things that will not happen, you must be in the Guiness by now.

I would rather be drinking a Guiness

1998braves64
12-07-2023, 06:29 PM

Chapo, get on it!

Not any more than Fargodome is with runway 31. Sorry image is way smaller than I thought it would be, look at google maps, starting at the west end of the viaduct is about where the typical flight path would be for the main 36 runway. Not that there wouldn't be FAA "restrictions" nothing more so than Fargodome had to deal with though.

WestCoastBison
12-07-2023, 07:13 PM
First three miles around an airport are heavily regulated.
https://wsdot.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2021-10/aviation-far-part-77-basics.pdf

I live a few miles from a regional airport. When we did our addition to our home adding a second story we had to get inspected for height before the building permit was approved. Even with the added height we were well below the neighbors behind us that were higher up the grade lol.

Bisonator98
12-07-2023, 07:59 PM
Not sure why an outdoor stadium couldn't go where the rugby field is located. Outdoor stadium isn't going to be higher then the dome.

MyOhMy
12-07-2023, 08:27 PM
Can we name it El Chapo Memorial Stadium? :howdy:

23Bison
12-07-2023, 08:28 PM

Well that's because its basketball in the winter. LOL
We are talking about the THE sport of American Football here in the heart of fall. :nod:

BigHorns
12-07-2023, 08:33 PM
I live a few miles from a regional airport. When we did our addition to our home adding a second story we had to get inspected for height before the building permit was approved. Even with the added height we were well below the neighbors behind us that were higher up the grade lol.

Beyond that, for large stadiums (30k+) there is a 3nm "no fly zone" established during gamedays.

Pretty damn sure FAA is not going to permit a large stadium anywhere near the arrival/departure paths of an airport.
Would need to be at least 3 miles away from arrival and departure paths (not just the airport) in theory.

Bisonator98
12-07-2023, 08:40 PM
Beyond that, for large stadiums (30k+) there is a 3nm "no fly zone" established during gamedays.

Pretty damn sure FAA is not going to permit a large stadium anywhere near the arrival/departure paths of an airport.
Would need to be at least 3 miles away from arrival and departure paths (not just the airport) in theory.

How do they conduct fly overs then?

The_Sicatoka
12-07-2023, 08:59 PM

The "no fly" is for commercial/private, not military.

BigHorns
12-07-2023, 09:02 PM

Waiver/special permit and 3000 ft AGL, typically done by military only.

23Bison
12-07-2023, 09:04 PM
So no UND trainee pilot then? See Chapo, another god damn notch on your belt of wrong.

Bisonator98
12-07-2023, 09:26 PM
Pretty sure you can keep an outdoor stadium the size we're talking about well under 200 feet.

El_Chapo
12-07-2023, 09:38 PM
Pretty sure you can keep an outdoor stadium the size we're talking about well under 200 feet.

no shit we aint building US BANK STADIUM or the Coliseum in ROME FFS

and yea. those und pilots should just concentrate on flying me to vegas and back and vegas and back and vegas and back every day. just a glorified Taxi Cab Driver.

NI4NI
12-07-2023, 09:56 PM
Not sure why an outdoor stadium couldn't go where the rugby field is located. Outdoor stadium isn't going to be higher then the dome.

Remember the field of the dome is well below street level. (not sure what the roof pitch height is?)

Outdoor field with ground level field and higher capacity would logically be as tall or taller?

kab1one
12-07-2023, 10:00 PM
Can we name it El Chapo Memorial Stadium? :howdy:

Memorial, as in past tense? No longer with us?

WestCoastBison
12-07-2023, 10:03 PM
Can 3/4 of it be underground?

BigHorns
12-07-2023, 11:08 PM
Can 3/4 of it be underground?

As long as it's not near an airport, or permanently stays below 30k capacity perhaps.

We could try to build a 28/29k one and hope they don't notice if 30k show up.
Generally though, FAA does not really like large gatherings of crowds near approach paths, so still might object.

For a truly large stadium, we might need to pick a different part of fargo.

GreenfieldBison
12-07-2023, 11:23 PM
So much small time thinking. Just move the friggin airport. Duh!

TAILG8R
12-07-2023, 11:24 PM
So much small time thinking. Just move the friggin airport. Duh!

Why not just move the whole damn city closer to the base of an FBS conference?? You keep thinking way too small!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenfieldBison
12-07-2023, 11:35 PM
Why not just move the whole damn city closer to the base of an FBS conference?? You keep thinking way too small!!!

Do you have a monochrome iPhone?

TAILG8R
12-07-2023, 11:50 PM
Do you have a monochrome iPhone?

I W I S H

LefseBison
12-08-2023, 12:17 AM
I am really bad at posting digital stuff but there are videos of one of the most extreme landing spots in the world at Maho Beach, St Martin, where KLM flies so low that it seems they are going to hit beach goers. People actually go there for the "thrill" of seeing the plane's underbelly coming so close to them.

Hammerhead
12-08-2023, 12:42 AM
Build the whole stadium into the ground so you walk in at the top like Frisco. All you need are big sump pumps.

unbison
12-08-2023, 12:51 AM
I thinking retractable roof seating for 75k

BigHorns
12-08-2023, 01:00 AM
I thinking retractable roof seating for 75k

Sounds like one BEELion dollahs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Bank_Stadium

HerdBot
12-08-2023, 04:39 AM
That's why you build it... UNDERGROUND!

Geothermal heat pumps will keep the place nice and toasty. Steam will rise from the roof that will be shaped like a manhole cover. Section 21 will be rebranded "the sewer rats."

People could be standing on top of the stadium and hear it, but not see.

The_Sicatoka
12-08-2023, 02:00 PM
I am really bad at posting digital stuff but there are videos of one of the most extreme landing spots in the world at Maho Beach, St Martin, where KLM flies so low that it seems they are going to hit beach goers. People actually go there for the "thrill" of seeing the plane's underbelly coming so close to them.

One hah-bah cruise in Bah-stahn puts you right in the approach path of Logan Airport.
You feel like you can reach up and spin a wheel on a plane on final approach.

The_Sicatoka
12-08-2023, 02:02 PM

Put 'er out for bids!

No, not moving the city, but "for the right price Fargo will move next to you!"

GreenfieldBison
12-08-2023, 02:09 PM
Put 'er out for bids!

No, not moving the city, but "for the right price Fargo will move next to you!"
Hey! This could get some legs! Influencers! Tick Tackers! Get on it!

Don't forget to point out that most likely every ND county outside of Imperial Cass will likely chip in.
Be sure to focus the campaign in a FBS rich area. (They're gonna bring the University with eh? Oh wait, that's a problem)

scottietohottie
12-08-2023, 02:15 PM
Hey! This could get some legs! Influencers! Tick Tackers! Get on it!

Don't forget to point out that most likely every ND county outside of Imperial Cass will likely chip in.
Be sure to focus the campaign in a FBS rich area. (They're gonna bring the University with eh? Oh wait, that's a problem)

Every other county will chip in we just need a yes vote from the good people of Fargo.

They all voted no eh.

GreenfieldBison
12-08-2023, 02:20 PM
Every other county will chip in we just need a yes vote from the good people of Fargo.

They all voted no eh.
I thought a simple majority voted yes. Right?

scottietohottie
12-08-2023, 02:21 PM
I mean seriously you guys just voted no on spending my tax dollars on something I pretty much use every time I go to Fargo and the only reason I go to Fargo in the first place eh. Smart educated Fargo voters eh. They can't all have went to high school in West Fargo.

scottietohottie
12-08-2023, 02:22 PM
I thought a simple majority voted yes. Right?

Half of you have brains. Need 60% intelligence I guess eh.

The_Sicatoka
12-08-2023, 02:26 PM
... most likely every ND county outside of Imperial Cass will likely chip in.

You said the quiet part out loud.

GreenfieldBison
12-08-2023, 02:32 PM
You said the quiet part out loud.
Oops. I'm not from town. I didn't realize it was all that quiet. And it sure isn't new either. Back in the 70's when I did live there and while out hunting outstate we were always reticent to answer that first question when asking permission to hunt.

scottietohottie
12-08-2023, 02:40 PM
Oops. I'm not from town. I didn't realize it was all that quiet. And it sure isn't new either. Back in the 70's when I did live there and while out hunting outstate we were always reticent to answer that first question when asking permission to hunt.

But but but posters here couldn't belive I would ask where the hunters are from eh?????

GreenfieldBison
12-08-2023, 02:48 PM
But but but posters here couldn't belive I would ask where the hunters are from eh?????
Your land - your right.
My problem, at the time, was that I just wasn't Imperial ENOUGH to afford a lease. Until I could. Which solved that issue. Now I just don't hunt anymore.

But, back to stadiums and such. It seems that, like me, you would have been more than willing to pay the extra 0.25% sales tax and 3% lodging tax for this stadium upgrade project. If the Fargodome crew starts up a GoFundMe for stadium upgrades and such are you willing to chip in? Can you get some neighbors in too?

BigHorns
12-08-2023, 03:08 PM
I mean seriously you guys just voted no on spending my tax dollars on something I pretty much use every time I go to Fargo and the only reason I go to Fargo in the first place eh. Smart educated Fargo voters eh. They can't all have went to high school in West Fargo.

LOL, yeah I can't understand why any Bison fan was opposed to this. Other than those that hate the idea of a convention center, or think voting no somehow meant a new 50k stadium gets built now instead. Pure stupidity.

The_Sicatoka
12-08-2023, 04:03 PM
The logistics on this just (in hindsight) weren't favorable:

- new tax
- special election (not general ballot) <-- "motivated" folks show up one issue ballots
- property tax statements come out day before

Put it on a general ballot next cycle (or when eligible) as "another box to check" and I bet it passes.

southcliffbison
12-08-2023, 05:19 PM
LOL, yeah I can't understand why any Bison fan was opposed to this. Other than those that hate the idea of a convention center, or think voting no somehow meant a new 50k stadium gets built now instead. Pure stupidity.

This is why we can't have nice things.........

LefseBison
12-08-2023, 06:08 PM

It was something like 52% YES and 48 or 49% NO. Don't lump us all into the NO crowd. I consider Fargo fairly progressive. If they could somehow remove a part of the Red River and annex us into Moorhead, Fargo would fit into Minnesota quite swimmingly.

T-Funk
12-08-2023, 07:44 PM
It was something like 52% YES and 48 or 49% NO. Don't lump us all into the NO crowd. I consider Fargo fairly progressive. If they could somehow remove a part of the Red River and annex us into Moorhead, Fargo would fit into Minnesota quite swimmingly.

That's not such a far fetched idea once the FM diversion is completed.

BigLakeBison
12-08-2023, 08:02 PM

Was there about ten years or so ago. It is quite the experience to have a large plan flyover you that close.

LefseBison
12-08-2023, 08:33 PM

When we had the dry patch of weather fairly recently and the Red was so low, I could almost walk/wade across it to Moorhead. We live close by the banks. Several beautiful Bambi were staring at me. Love deer.
:innocent:

1998braves64
12-08-2023, 10:26 PM

No but there are restrictions to putting it there due to it being even closer to the main flight path of runway 36 I would think as far as a safety perspective not so much a height issue. Plus where do you put parking around that stadium if it indeed did fit? The only real available space is the grass lot to the north if that is even available.

1998braves64
12-08-2023, 10:31 PM

Hell no I don't want to pay any taxes to Minneapolis/St Paul idiots... :rofl:

GreenfieldBison
12-09-2023, 01:24 AM
Trying hard to ignore this ignorant comment but it is sticking in my craw. Care to explain?

Edit: insert required adjective.

heckler
12-09-2023, 01:28 AM

A lot of.cows and rocks on this site.

1998braves64
12-09-2023, 02:09 PM
Trying hard to ignore this ignorant comment but it is sticking in my craw. Care to explain?

Edit: insert required adjective.Slight tongue in cheek. If that hypothetically did happen I'd have to pay Minnesota income tax, which goes to the "idiots" in St. Paul to spend how they please. Sort of like my own band of idiots in Bismarck... And Washington DC.

Love hate relationship with taxes. I tend to lean conservative when it comes to $. Spend it on roads schools bridges military etc. but as I age there seems to be more programs that make sense.

I get sort of fed up with some though, finding out a lot of people take advantage of little to no oversight on liheap in our town. People getting half their heating bill paid for 9 months that clearly do NOT need the help because they have a nicer house than i do, have several vehicles nice zero turn lawn mower nice Kubota garden tractor side by sides. Can go on and on... They artificially keep their income low but still not sure how they can fall under the income requirements because their grown son also lives with them and his income is supposed to count as well.

Reading about it and it is one that has been identified as worst managed and likely is rift with fraud because states divy up the money but they don't care who it goes to because it isn't their money. Federal government apparently doesn't care enough to devote resources to double checking be because when is the last time you heard someone getting arrested for heating assistance fraud? Not to mention the optics on that would look bad if they did start doing it.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Gully
12-09-2023, 03:01 PM

Or the river could be moved just East of Alexandria and everything West of their could become part of the Dakotas :)

Also, I don't live there, but I would have been a yes vote. Definitely not ideal, but someone needs to be done with the dome.

BigLakeBison
12-09-2023, 03:12 PM
Slight tongue in cheek. If that hypothetically did happen I'd have to pay Minnesota income tax, which goes to the "idiots" in St. Paul to spend how they please. Sort of like my own band of idiots in Bismarck... And Washington DC.

Love hate relationship with taxes. I tend to lean conservative when it comes to $. Spend it on roads schools bridges military etc. but as I age there seems to be more programs that make sense.

I get sort of fed up with some though, finding out a lot of people take advantage of little to no oversight on liheap in our town. People getting half their heating bill paid for 9 months that clearly do NOT need the help because they have a nicer house than i do, have several vehicles nice zero turn lawn mower nice Kubota garden tractor side by sides. Can go on and on... They artificially keep their income low but still not sure how they can fall under the income requirements because their grown son also lives with them and his income is supposed to count as well.

Reading about it and it is one that has been identified as worst managed and likely is rift with fraud because states divy up the money but they don't care who it goes to because it isn't their money. Federal government apparently doesn't care enough to devote resources to double checking be because when is the last time you heard someone getting arrested for heating assistance fraud? Not to mention the optics on that would look bad if they did start doing it.

“Comparison is the thief of joy” Teddy Roosevelt

The reality is that you can always look at others and wonder how they have the things they do. Lots of it is legitimate, some of it is not. I guess I worry about doing what’s right for me and my family. That’s not to say that I endorse fraud or that it doesn’t influence my vote. Just that I don’t expend much energy on it because it just distracts me from doing what I need to do in order to be successful.

NDSU_grad
12-09-2023, 03:25 PM

Edit: insert required adjective.
It’s pretty self-explanatory. My income tax would quadruple in MN, and state sales is almost 40% greater.

Gully
12-09-2023, 03:41 PM
It’s pretty self-explanatory. My income tax would quadruple in MN, and state sales is almost 40% greater.

We definitely noticed that moving from MN to NC. Income tax a couple points lower, property tax way lower (although we did downsize a bit). Not sure about sales tax.

LefseBison
12-09-2023, 04:53 PM
Or the river could be moved just East of Alexandria and everything West of their could become part of the Dakotas :)

Also, I don't live there, but I would have been a yes vote. Definitely not ideal, but someone needs to be done with the dome.

Or annex South Dakota into North Dakota (continue to call all of it North Dakota), get rid of the Dakota Marker stone deal and call SDSU "North Dakota State University - Southern Branch and USD call it UND - Southern Branch. :bleh:

Time to shovel! Uff-da....

NI4NI
12-09-2023, 05:20 PM
Or annex South Dakota into North Dakota (continue to call all of it North Dakota)

No, it shall be South Dakota.
Your speed limit is too slow.

GreenfieldBison
12-09-2023, 05:57 PM
Slight tongue in cheek. If that hypothetically did happen I'd have to pay Minnesota income tax, which goes to the "idiots" in St. Paul to spend how they please. Sort of like my own band of idiots in Bismarck... And Washington DC.

Not sure why I was a little bitch last night. Missed the purple. My bad. Apologies.

LefseBison
12-09-2023, 06:16 PM
No, it shall be South Dakota.
Your speed limit is too slow.

Our governor doesn't use lip liner. (so 90's. If you ever run into Kristi, tell her to stop it). :facepalm:

We also did not come up with the ill-fated campaign - "METH - WE'RE ON IT." (Did they run that slogan through a focus group? :facepalm:

1998braves64
12-09-2023, 06:49 PM
Not sure why I was a little bitch last night. Missed the purple. My bad. Apologies.No worries!

NI4NI
12-09-2023, 06:52 PM
Our governor doesn't use lip liner. (so 90's. If you ever run into Kristi, tell her to stop it). :facepalm:

We also did not come up with the ill-fated campaign - "METH - WE'RE ON IT." (Did they run that slogan through a focus group? :facepalm:

I can't defend that ad ha ha.
We both have great governors!

LefseBison
12-09-2023, 07:44 PM
I can't defend that ad ha ha.
We both have great governors!

And if I do say so myself, GOOD LOOKING, BOTH OF THEM.

southcliffbison
12-10-2023, 02:25 AM
And if I do say so myself, GOOD LOOKING, BOTH OF THEM.

I would like to take this opportunity to make an admission and apology to AlumniGreen. In my previous responses to your posts, I assumed you were an average, everyday, garden variety, run-of-the-mill swingin' dick Joe. I did not realize you are a female. Again, my apologies if I may offended your sensibilities in any of my responses to your posts. Memo to self: Self, know the gender of the person whose post you are responding to.

LefseBison
12-10-2023, 02:37 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to make an admission and apology to AlumniGreen. In my previous responses to your posts, I assumed you were an average, everyday, garden variety, run-of-the-mill swingin' dick Joe. I did not realize you are a female. Again, my apologies if I may offended your sensibilities in any of my responses to your posts. Memo to self: Self, know the gender of the person whose post you are responding to.

Ha, I am laughing. Too funny. Are you the guy who goes to the banks with the topless bank tellers? I still laugh about that! Don't worry, I get a kick out of most stuff around here. As long as no one calls me a two-bagger, I am fine!

southcliffbison
12-10-2023, 02:47 AM
Ha, I am laughing. Too funny. Are you the guy who goes to the banks with the topless bank tellers? I still laugh about that! Don't worry, I get a kick out of most stuff around here. As long as no one calls me a two-bagger, I am fine!

yes...........and they're not topless

LefseBison
12-10-2023, 02:48 AM
yes...........and they're not topless

I am just funnin' you. I hope you know that.

oldmantutters
12-13-2023, 02:10 AM
Just catching up here, where would one find this bank with topless bank tellers... for research... asking for a friend

LefseBison
12-13-2023, 02:30 AM
Just catching up here, where would one find this bank with topless bank tellers... for research... asking for a friend

Long, long story. Many misunderstandings and missing pieces.

PaBizon
12-13-2023, 02:57 AM

Have went? Smart educated????

LefseBison
12-13-2023, 03:00 AM

Glad you said it. I couldn't. Pet peeve. :facepalm:

PaBizon
12-13-2023, 03:01 AM

Don’t beat yourself up. In todays world there’s no way to know gender even if it’s in person.

PaBizon
12-13-2023, 03:06 AM
[QUOTE=AlumniGreen;1647291]Glad you said it. I couldn't. Pet peeve. :facepalm:[/QUOTE

The “eh” made it even better

LefseBison
12-13-2023, 04:38 AM
[QUOTE=AlumniGreen;1647291]Glad you said it. I couldn't. Pet peeve. :facepalm:[/QUOTE

Like fingernails on a chalkboard. I suppose I will be accused of being "Imperial Cass" now.

scottietohottie
12-13-2023, 08:38 AM

Glad you said it. I couldn't. Pet peeve. :facepalm:

[QUOTE=PaBizon;1647294]

Like fingernails on a chalkboard. I suppose I will be accused of being "Imperial Cass" now.

You guys don't speak French Canadian eh?

LefseBison
12-13-2023, 11:07 AM
[QUOTE=PaBizon;1647294]

[QUOTE=AlumniGreen;1647304]

The Queen's English, I guess.

NI4NI
12-13-2023, 11:14 AM
Don’t beat yourself up. In todays world there’s no way to know gender even if it’s in person.

It's no longer politically correct to recognize gender. Thanks 'woke' generation. Thanks alot.

TransAmBison
12-13-2023, 12:08 PM
Long, long story. Many misunderstandings and missing pieces.Missing pieces...as in topless tellers...I hear what yer sayin'.

PaBizon
12-14-2023, 01:59 AM
[QUOTE=PaBizon;1647294]

[QUOTE=AlumniGreen;1647304]

Have went is French Canadian???

NI4NI
12-14-2023, 02:03 AM
[QUOTE=scottietohottie;1647310][QUOTE=PaBizon;1647294]

Have went is French Canadian???

Can't be. Those people don't have the courtesy to speak English!

heffray
12-14-2023, 02:06 AM
Having a hard time with the quote feature on BV is French Canadian.

LefseBison
12-14-2023, 02:12 AM
Scottie-to-Hottie's quotes are being attributed to me. No biggie, just amusing.

PaBizon
12-14-2023, 02:15 PM
Scottie-to-Hottie's quotes are being attributed to me. No biggie, just amusing.

Oh I think the smart ones know it’s him and not you. ��

PaBizon
12-14-2023, 02:19 PM
Having a hard time with the quote feature on BV is French Canadian.

A lot of French Canadians on here then

scottietohottie
12-14-2023, 02:24 PM
A lot of French Canadians on here then

Is that a French bulldog eh?

tjamz
12-14-2023, 02:44 PM
Build the whole stadium into the ground so you walk in at the top like Frisco. All you need are big sump pumps.That's honestly not that bad of an idea. Build a 1 story enclosed concourse & roof over the entire thing to hold in heat, use geothermal heat pumps and, as you said, giant ass sump pumps to deal with excess groundwater. Then it's just plumb the sewage into the und water supply and you're good to go!

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

PaBizon
12-14-2023, 06:29 PM
Is that a French bulldog eh?

Nope Frenchies are for the have went folks.

LefseBison
12-14-2023, 06:55 PM
Nope Frenchies are for the have went folks.

I can't let go of the "have went" and I hope I am not "grammar-shaming" anyone here but I am a grammar, spelling, and punctuation snob.

PaBizon
12-14-2023, 07:15 PM
I can't let go of the "have went" and I hope I am not "grammar-shaming" anyone here but I am a grammar, spelling, and punctuation snob.

I usually don’t care about grammar that much. But when I see someone calling people stupid while using phrases like “have went” it’s really hard for me to let it go. Good grief. Read it over before hitting post.

GreenfieldBison
12-14-2023, 07:20 PM
I usually don’t care about grammar that much. But when I see someone calling people stupid while using phrases like “have went” it’s really hard for me to let it go. Good grief. Read it over before hitting post.
Not everyone who posts here “have went” to college hence editorial review may have failed to correct the error.

Pushing now to have the phrase accepted as new vernacular.

EndZoneQB
12-14-2023, 07:21 PM
This is the annoying thread drift I was referencing in the Lakes threads. This is far more destructive than a post from Lakes.

GreenfieldBison
12-14-2023, 07:24 PM
This is the annoying thread drift I was referencing in the Lakes threads. This is far more destructive than a post from Lakes.
There is always that handy “ignore” feature…

EndZoneQB
12-14-2023, 07:26 PM
There is always that handy “ignore” feature…

Much easier to ignore one person that bothers you so much than it is to ignore random off topic drifts. But you know, clearly the same thing...

NI4NI
12-14-2023, 07:27 PM

Yeah, let's have went back on topic.

PaBizon
12-14-2023, 07:39 PM

I find it interesting when people take the time to complain about a thread drift. ��*♂️

MyOhMy
12-14-2023, 07:41 PM

I'll second the motion...

LefseBison
12-14-2023, 08:04 PM
I find it interesting when people take the time to complain about a thread drift. 🤦*♂️

Yea, bitching about "thread drift' IS "thread drift." Put me on ignore if I am someone who pisses you off. A whole page about bitching about thread drift.

LefseBison
12-14-2023, 08:06 PM

A new definition of "destructive." OMG.

LefseBison
12-14-2023, 08:07 PM
Not everyone who posts here “have went” to college hence editorial review may have failed to correct the error.

Looks like we are not allowed to be playful around here. No purple.

LefseBison
12-14-2023, 08:09 PM
Looks like we are not allowed to be playful around here. No purple.

If we did not allow thread drift, Bisonville would contain half the posts that it does.

ByeSonBusiness
12-14-2023, 08:12 PM
no shit we aint building US BANK STADIUM or the Coliseum in ROME FFS

and yea. those und pilots should just concentrate on flying me to vegas and back and vegas and back and vegas and back every day. just a glorified Taxi Cab Driver.

The colliseum is 157 feet tall

EndZoneQB
12-14-2023, 08:17 PM
Yea, bitching about "thread drift' IS "thread drift." Put me on ignore if I am someone who pisses you off. A whole page about bitching about thread drift.

Hypocrisy. I just think it's rich that people complain all over about Lakes(multiple threads, and in ANY thread he posts within), but yet the thread drift is far more distracting/disruptive. I pointed this out in the Lakes thread, but of course those that are the worst offenders will say BuT iT's DiFfErReNt, because it's much easier to point at someone else than consider themselves part of the problem. If you guys want to thread drift, I honestly dgaf because it affects me zero, but it's far less constructive than Lakes' posts that are, at the very least, generally on topic. I would rather read lakes post about something about the university than read the constant thread drift in every thread, but I guess I'm in the minority. I'll peace out and go back to not reading the board so the usual suspects can carry on their merry way.

LefseBison
12-14-2023, 08:23 PM
Hypocrisy. I just think it's rich that people complain all over about Lakes(multiple threads, and in ANY thread he posts within), but yet the thread drift is far more distracting/disruptive. I pointed this out in the Lakes thread, but of course those that are the worst offenders will say BuT iT's DiFfErReNt, because it's much easier to point at someone else than consider themselves part of the problem. If you guys want to thread drift, I honestly dgaf because it affects me zero, but it's far less constructive than Lakes' posts that are, at the very least, generally on topic. I would rather read lakes post about something about the university than read the constant thread drift in every thread, but I guess I'm in the minority. I'll peace out and go back to not reading the board so the usual suspects can carry on their merry way.

Again, I will probably always thread drift. Just hit ignore on me. I am not offended at all. No purple at all. I do not even know if I would know who is ignoring me. I know I am posting too much anyway the last few weeks, just hanging out here until I have guests.

EndZoneQB
12-14-2023, 08:27 PM
Again, I will probably always thread drift. Just hit ignore on me. I am not offended at all. No purple at all. I do not even know if I would know who is ignoring me. I know I am posting too much anyway the last few weeks, just hanging out here until I have guests.

Again, I don't *personally* care, it's part of the bville experience. It's easy enough to just not engage and go about my day, as what happens here doesn't hurt my life as it appears it does to some when Lakes posts. It's the hypocrisy of some users to throw their arms up about Lakes, but then do their own part to muck up the board.

LefseBison
12-14-2023, 08:31 PM
Again, I don't *personally* care, it's part of the bville experience. It's easy enough to just not engage and go about my day, as what happens here doesn't hurt my life as it appears it does to some when Lakes posts. It's the hypocrisy of some users to throw their arms up about Lakes, but then do their own part to muck up the board.

Okay, I realize I am part of the problem and if it is causing you to not want to post, I won't post anymore. Not pouting or doing any drama thing on my part, I will just stop and make it more efficient and pleasant for the rest of you. :)

56BISON73
12-14-2023, 08:34 PM

But you sure seem to post a lot about it. :innocent:: When telling other not to???????? :D

BigHorns
12-14-2023, 08:37 PM
Okay, I realize I am part of the problem and if it is causing you to not want to post, I won't post anymore. Not pouting or doing any drama thing on my part, I will just stop and make it more efficient and pleasant for the rest of you. :)

Please don't. Your input and views are appreciated here, especially on topics like the fargo dome.

56BISON73
12-14-2023, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=PaBizon;1647526][QUOTE=scottietohottie;1647310]

Can't be. Those people don't have the courtesy to speak English!

You need to press #1 for English.

EndZoneQB
12-14-2023, 08:43 PM

I really mean it when I say it's part of bville.......just as Lakes is.

But you sure seem to post a lot about it. :innocent:: When telling other not to???????? :D

This is the first time I posted about it...I can make it every thread to make it even to how Lakes is treated if you want :D

56BISON73
12-14-2023, 08:46 PM
I really mean it when I say it's part of bville.......just as Lakes is.

This is the first time I posted about it...I can make it every thread to make it even to how Lakes is treated if you want :D

You talking about lakes is like him talking about UND. It never happens. LOL cough

heffray
12-14-2023, 09:32 PM

So - Just so I am following… You think that a fun little detour on grammar is “far more destructive” than constant, incessant posts about FBS and how all our recruits don’t have enough stars? If this is really your take, then I think you and I have a very different idea of what makes Bisonville fun and what is “destructive” in general…

I am not convinced you actually think that because I recall a pretty fun little detour about AOL and Yahoo chat very recently… just as an example… :)

PaBizon
12-14-2023, 11:12 PM

Never once complained about lakes but good try. While you’re away find some cheese to go with your whine.

LefseBison
12-15-2023, 02:46 AM
Please don't. Your input and views are appreciated here, especially on topics like the fargo dome.

Against my better judgment, I am posting this.

My input on the FARGODOME is on a local app called "Next Door." If you are interested in my input on it, I have done a damn master thesis on that app (before the vote occurred). It was me against everyone else it seemed on that FARGODOME thread on the app.:uhyeah: