PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Tony Stauss

BisonMav
10-25-2004, 10:36 PM
I am not against Walker starting, and I know Stauss may not be done playing yet, but I would like to Thank Tony Stauss for all that he has given to the Bison program. This fan has appreciated that you have given you best. Good Luck in the future, and may you always bleed Green and Gold.

Swaghook
10-25-2004, 11:21 PM
I don't think he was horrid but his passing game needed work and when he was hurt in the SDSU game he should have stepped aside then.

BisonMav
10-25-2004, 11:30 PM
I don't think he was horrid but his passing game needed work and when he was hurt in the SDSU game he should have stepped aside then.
So can't a guy just say thanks without some one diss'n Stauss afterwards.

Bisonguy
10-25-2004, 11:47 PM
Thanks Tony!

WYOBISONMAN
10-26-2004, 01:53 AM
Thanks Tony for your efforts.

JBB
10-26-2004, 03:11 AM
I too say thanks

roadwarrior
10-26-2004, 03:39 AM
I will put money down that Tony will be the behind Steve 100% this saturday. He is a class act.

bisonranch
10-26-2004, 04:31 AM
Thank you indeed. Great accomplishments last year and with the completions record. The coaches should take more heat for all this. Tony's performed well in the past, he'll be back...

BISON_PRIDE
10-26-2004, 08:46 AM
Tony's class and character as a football player and a person deserve to put him in the same catagory of respect given to the great Bison QB's of the past. Let's hope Walker is cut from the same mold.

WYOBISONMAN
10-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Bisonranch makes a very good point. Frustration should be directed at some poor offensive decisions by the coaching staff, not Tony Stauss. I think the coaching staff was pretty myopic in not making this change long ago.....and that is not the players fault.

JBB
10-26-2004, 12:48 PM
Tony Stauss will live in the hall of fame forever. He led the BISON to the victory in Montana. He stands tall in the record books and will always be part of BISON Lore. This season isnt over yet. He may still be part of BISON Lore. It will be interesting to see who the Coach turns to if Walker stumbles a bit.

Real_Deal
10-26-2004, 10:15 PM
He's a great physical size for a quarterback, he just needs to develop mentally. When he gets his head back into stride again, he's going to playing for someone at the highest level.

tony
10-26-2004, 11:35 PM
I was one of the guys who voted to start Stauss - but I still wanted (and have wanted) Walker to get more playing time.

The good thing about making Walker starter is that he'll get more reps with the first team offense and be better prepared. Not only that, since its the seniors' last home game, I think Stauss will get some playing time too. He's plenty smart and should be able to capitalize on having seen the Demon defense from the sidelines for a couple series.

trams86
10-27-2004, 12:01 AM
He's a great physical size for a quarterback, he just needs to develop mentally. *When he gets his head back into stride again, he's going to playing for someone at the highest level.
I dont want to beat a man when he is down but the only way Stauss would play at the next level is if the CFL players went on strike and they filled the rosters with scabs. and 6ft 209 is not "great physical size". anyway, Thanks for the good year last year & best of luck to you in the future. Now it's time to see what walker can do.

BisonMav
10-27-2004, 01:03 AM
I dont want to beat a man when he is down but the only way Stauss would play at the next level is if the CFL players went on strike and they filled the rosters with scabs. and 6ft 209 is not "great physical size". anyway, Thanks for the good year last year & *best of luck to you in the future. *Now it's time to see what walker can do.
This is not the proper form to bash Stauss, please take it to another thread.

tophatfan
10-27-2004, 01:23 AM
Thanks Tony, it was nice to see a QB that could actually hit a target.

trams86
10-29-2004, 12:16 AM
This is not the proper form to bash Stauss, please take it to another thread.
Oh I'm sorry, Is this the proper form to totaly over exagerate the guys ability? In that case Thanks tony you were the best QB ever to put on the green and gold and I will be there when you are enducted into Canton.

BisonMav
10-29-2004, 01:03 AM
Oh I'm sorry, Is this the proper form to totaly over exagerate the guys ability? In that case Thanks tony you were the best QB ever to put on the green and gold and I will be there when you are enducted into Canton.
Out of respect, it was just a thread to say Thank You.
You smack and sarcasm are not respectful.

JackJD
10-29-2004, 04:41 AM
Green and Gold: What does "enducted" mean? Is it painful?

The teams who faced Stauss respected him.

BisonFan
10-29-2004, 05:08 AM
green n gold: *there's a time and place for criticism and this thread is NOT the place. I don't know who you are, but I find your expression of your opinion(s) in the thread tasteless and uncalled for. *Its fine you think what you think (as you are certainly entitled to an opinion), but that opinion does not need to be tainting a thread thanking Tony for his dedication to the Bison program. *

dnk
10-29-2004, 05:28 AM
BisonMav, JackJD and BisonFan..
Thanks for saying what needs to be said. :)

Green-N-Gold
10-29-2004, 04:26 PM
From the "original" Green-N-Gold...

Thanks for being the man to stick with the program through the beginning of the transition peiod. A smaller man may have bolted for a playoff eligible team. I never sensed any Big 10 chip on your shoulder and you handled yourself with class. That sort of behavior lasts long after the football season is over.

Thanks!

fargo_is_my_home
10-29-2004, 10:51 PM
Your thank you to Tony makes it sound like he is DONE, Finished. I would imagine he is not done.
If he is done then I don't think the "slamming" of Tony is inappropriate.
But, Thank You Tony

BisonMav
10-29-2004, 11:01 PM
Your thank you to Tony makes it sound like he is DONE, Finished. *I would imagine he is not done.
If he is done then I don't think the "slamming" of Tony is inappropriate.
But, Thank You Tony
I started this thread out of respect and thanks, there are other threads that "slam" him. Please use those other threads for smack.

trams86
10-29-2004, 11:48 PM
Green and Gold: *What does "enducted" mean? *Is it painful?

The teams who faced Stauss respected him.
I guess I'm the only person on this entire site ever to miss spell a word.

DIBISON
10-30-2004, 06:56 AM
Check out McFeely's article in today's Forum.

He has some not so nice comments about the Stauss bashers on the internet.

I wonder if his comments relate to the bisoninsider.com?

bisononce
10-30-2004, 05:05 PM
green n gold. You are indeed the only person on this site to misspell a word! ;) To put your dobber further down, misspell is one word. And, in addition, and furthermore, we're green and yellow, not green and gold.... ;D ;D

trams86
10-30-2004, 10:04 PM
green n gold. You are indeed the only person on this site to misspell a word! ;) To put your dobber further down, misspell is one word. And, in addition, and furthermore, we're green and yellow, not green and gold.... ;D *;D
What color are your boxers?