PDA

View Full Version : 2023 Round 2: Montana State

tony
11-26-2023, 08:15 PM
Common opponents: SDSU and EWU. The Bobcats appeared to win the game against SDSU, but a TD was overturned. Final score: 16-20. They crushed EWU (it was 41-7 at the half.)

Montana State's defense stonewalled SDSU in the first half which is quite a contrast to how helpless they made NDSU's defense look. They use two QBs like NDSU and run them even more.

The Big Sky stats say #1 scoring offense, #2 scoring defense, #1 total offense, #3 total defense, #1 rushing offense, #4 rushing defense, #9 passing offense (yardage) but #2 in efficiency, #2 passing defense (yards) / #3 in defensive efficiency, #1 in net punting, #1 in sacks. Basically a pretty solid team all-around.

BiZon22
11-26-2023, 08:22 PM
Massey predicts we win by 3 points with this game being played in Bozeman. Whatever that’s worth.

NI4NI
11-26-2023, 08:36 PM
They may as well just go ahead and start selling Sac State vs Bison at the dome tickets.

HerdBot
11-26-2023, 08:43 PM
Montana State will be tough but winnable. The team has the same Vigen system but better players. They've done a good job recruiting with NIL, increasing the budget, improving the stadium snd building an IPF and performance center in the same ballpark as our IPF. They are also bucking the trend of enrollment declines

SoCalBison
11-26-2023, 08:43 PM
Sagarin favors Montana State by 0.32 points, due to a home field advantage of 2.33 points.

bruinbison
11-26-2023, 09:06 PM
Bobcat looks from the 406

https://skylinesportsmt.com/stuber-mentality-of-bobcats-entering-2023-playoffs-will-be-essential-factor/

Kevin
11-26-2023, 09:28 PM
Stop touchdown tommy and win. That simple.

Can we stop missing tackles in the middle? Not so simple.

EC8CH
11-26-2023, 09:38 PM
Stop touchdown tommy and win. That simple.

Can we stop missing tackles in the middle? Not so simple.

This really is the question. So much of our run D especially up the middle has me scratching my head this year. So much over pursuit and poor gap control. Frustrating.

KSBisonFan
11-26-2023, 09:45 PM
Our offense is going to have to outscore the Bobcats. I think they can, but having our front 7 force a few punts and create a couple turnovers would help matters.
If we cant stop their running game, we lose. That simple.

heffray
11-26-2023, 09:53 PM
Our offense is going to have to outscore the Bobcats. I think they can, but having our front 7 force a few punts and create a couple turnovers would help matters.
If we cant stop their running game, we lose. That simple.

…we had trouble with Drake’s running game…

KSBisonFan
11-26-2023, 09:55 PM

Yeah, I'm aware. That's why I'm more skeptical of a Bison win over MSU after watching our defense yesterday.

heffray
11-26-2023, 09:56 PM
Yeah, I'm aware. That's why I'm more skeptical of a Bison win over MSU after watching our defense yesterday.

We saw the same things.

TAILG8R
11-26-2023, 10:03 PM
HAven't watch more than one minute of MSU games this year. We know they are QB rush heavy. Do they runs tend to go "up the middle" or are they usually to the outside or off tackle?

mtoutfitter
11-26-2023, 10:20 PM
HAven't watch more than one minute of MSU games this year. We know they are QB rush heavy. Do they runs tend to go "up the middle" or are they usually to the outside or off tackle?

A lot of up the middle and off tackle. Could be a long day for the Bison....hope I'm wrong.

TAILG8R
11-26-2023, 11:15 PM
A lot of up the middle and off tackle. Could be a long day for the Bison....hope I'm wrong.

Maybe the coaches can admit this isn't the Bison D of the past and go ahead and stack the box and make TD Tommy throw up some ducks.

heffray
11-26-2023, 11:29 PM
Maybe the coaches can admit this isn't the Bison D of the past and go ahead and stack the box and make TD Tommy throw up some ducks.

Chambers has a decent arm and can run, too.

gavin2126
11-27-2023, 12:25 AM
Chambers has a decent arm and can run, too.

They are hell bent on starting Mellot, but if they were smart Chambers would be the main guy with some Tommy sprinkled in.

Hammerhead
11-27-2023, 12:44 AM

They only had 122 rushing yards or 61 net yards since sacks count as rushing attempts.

Kevin
11-27-2023, 01:07 AM
They are hell bent on starting Mellot, but if they were smart Chambers would be the main guy with some Tommy sprinkled in.

What’s chambers do that’s better? I don’t follow that program closely.

If mallet can throw a bubble screen and run cole formations that’s all they probably need.

Gully
11-27-2023, 01:09 AM
Common opponents: SDSU and EWU. The Bobcats appeared to win the game against SDSU, but a TD was overturned. Final score: 16-20. They crushed EWU (it was 41-7 at the half.)

Montana State's defense stonewalled SDSU in the first half which is quite a contrast to how helpless they made NDSU's defense look. They use two QBs like NDSU and run them even more.

The Big Sky stats say #1 scoring offense, #2 scoring defense, #1 total offense, #3 total defense, #1 rushing offense, #4 rushing defense, #9 passing offense (yardage) but #2 in efficiency, #2 passing defense (yards) / #3 in defensive efficiency, #1 in net punting, #1 in sacks. Basically a pretty solid team all-around.

I agree with you.

You're all knowing and never wrong. Everyone should agree with whatever you say.

In no way are you an arrogant know it all asshole.

tony
11-27-2023, 01:13 AM
I agree with you.

You're all knowing and never wrong. Everyone should agree with whatever you say.

In no way are you an arrogant know it all asshole.

Fair enough.

scottietohottie
11-27-2023, 01:21 AM
We beat drake eh

gavin2126
11-27-2023, 01:34 AM
What’s chambers do that’s better? I don’t follow that program closely.

If mallet can throw a bubble screen and run cole formations that’s all they probably need.

Chambers can throw the ball much better and is a more straightforward powerful runner. Any throw more than 10 yards downfield and Mellot has to shotput it out there. If they were smart they'd use Mellot like Taysom Hill.

TAILG8R
11-27-2023, 01:56 AM
They only had 122 rushing yards or 61 net yards since sacks count as rushing attempts.

122 seems like a lot to give up to the likes of Drake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heffray
11-27-2023, 02:05 AM

I don’t follow the “net 61 since sacks count as rush attempts…” wouldn’t that make their net rush yards more since sacks are net negative?

Either way, the way they were gashing us up the middle, even into the 3rd, was not good and it doesn’t really matter what the numbers say.

Kevin
11-27-2023, 02:09 AM
I don’t follow the “net 61 since sacks count as rush attempts…” wouldn’t that make their net rush yards more since sacks are net negative?

Either way, the way they were gashing us up the middle, even into the 3rd, was not good and it doesn’t really matter what the numbers say.

For what it’s worth that back should transfer to Ndsu he seemed like a straight ahead no nonsense bro.

Twincitybizon
11-27-2023, 02:17 AM
For what it’s worth that back should transfer to Ndsu he seemed like a straight ahead no nonsense bro.

Not sure what the coaches are telling the running backs but they seem very hesitant. Need to let these guys run loose and make plays

TAILG8R
11-27-2023, 02:19 AM
Not sure what the coaches are telling the running backs but they seem very hesitant. Need to let these guys run loose and make plays

There were some good looking runs in the UNI and SIU games but yesterday they were back to hesitating hitting the hole which means running into a clogged gap.

El_Chapo
11-27-2023, 02:35 AM
I just got off the phone with a couple huge Montana Griz boosters. Let’s just say. This one is in the Bag.

Sac State at Fargodome Friday Night on ESPN with 19,000 loud fans gonna be LIT!!

56BISON73
11-27-2023, 02:48 AM
Still tickets for sale.

LefseBison
11-27-2023, 02:56 AM
I just got off the phone with a couple huge Montana Griz boosters. Let’s just say. This one is in the Bag.

Sac State at Fargodome Friday Night on ESPN with 19,000 loud fans gonna be LIT!!

Whose bag is it in? My God, you know everyone!

heffray
11-27-2023, 03:01 AM

I’m more worried about our interior rush blocking, hesitant to blame the backs at this point. Line play has been lackluster all year, the backbone of our program.

mtoutfitter
11-27-2023, 03:07 AM
Whose bag is it in? My God, you know everyone!

You don't actually believe the stuff he posts do you?

LefseBison
11-27-2023, 03:09 AM
You don't actually believe the stuff he posts do you?

Are you kidding me? Of course I do. Very well connected person.

El_Chapo
11-27-2023, 03:28 AM

Where do you think Jason Petrino is from??? No need to squabble. We got this.

LefseBison
11-27-2023, 03:41 AM

Thanks, big guy. I know I will sleep better knowing you have everything under control. :)

El_Chapo
11-27-2023, 04:20 AM
Thanks, big guy. I know I will sleep better knowing you have everything under control. :)

https://youtu.be/agq5ZZipL1Q?si=qcL8_18770IOTsJP

North Side
11-27-2023, 04:30 AM
This wil be a great FCS playoff game. Bison can win this game. It would easily be the best win of the year.

ndsubison1
11-27-2023, 04:54 AM
It looks like an even matchup. Maybe we can be okay enough against the run to win. Sellout against it. Force some turnovers and keep converting redzone opportunities into tds.

Bison2024
11-27-2023, 05:35 AM
Very winnable game.

Need to stop the run and win the turnover battle.

sage
11-27-2023, 11:34 AM
The kitty's haven't been playing that well lately. They will need to stop tommy running wild though one way or another. A very winnable game for us and I'm hoping Bison come ready to kick ass and have that killing confidence attitude.

We need a no turnover game next week.

NI4NI
11-27-2023, 11:44 AM
We need a no turnover game next week.

This was once a given. That and no mental penalties.

KSBisonFan
11-27-2023, 11:46 AM

Cuz our defense has been able to scheme, tackle and be more physical against other decent, run-heavy teams this year.....

Bisonator98
11-27-2023, 12:56 PM
We'll need to find a way to stop the run, I'd like to see us run blitzing all game. Might give a up a big play down field occasionally but it's better then a slow death by having them run it down our throats all game. I'm confident our offense will put up points if we let Cam sling it. If Roehl goes into his stubborn run it into a wall mentality or QB runs every other play then we won't keep up with them. Time to open up the offense and out score them!

tony
11-27-2023, 01:18 PM
There were some good looking runs in the UNI and SIU games but yesterday they were back to hesitating hitting the hole which means running into a clogged gap.

I haven't re-watched it, but, holy cow, I switched to the Youngstown State game - they were running a similar offense and, in comparison, our RBs looked like people my age walking up to a bank teller to attempt to deposit an Olive Garden coupon into their account (i.e. slow, not quite sure what was going on or where they were, and liable to drop the coupon.) If we have a RB 8 yards deep in the backfield, 50% of the time they meet a defender at the QB. I'm guessing that's why they put RaJa back there because he doesn't screw around back there and has great vision.

They've got to step it up. I know TaMerik can do it, Barika shows flashes, and TK... c'mon man.

ndsubison1
11-27-2023, 01:37 PM
5 Dimes has MSU favored by 1. Total of 59.

cats2506
11-27-2023, 01:53 PM
Should be a close hard fought game. Cats haven't been as good later in the season, hopefully we have a couple players return to full strength. NDSU is having a down year but is still very dangerous. I think the team that wins this one is going to go on a run to the championship game.

runtheoption
11-27-2023, 01:57 PM
I haven't re-watched it, but, holy cow, I switched to the Youngstown State game - they were running a similar offense and, in comparison, our RBs looked like people my age walking up to a bank teller to attempt to deposit an Olive Garden coupon into their account (i.e. slow, not quite sure what was going on or where they were, and liable to drop the coupon.) If we have a RB 8 yards deep in the backfield, 50% of the time they meet a defender at the QB. I'm guessing that's why they put RaJa back there because he doesn't screw around back there and has great vision.

They've got to step it up. I know TaMerik can do it, Otis shows flashes, and TK... c'mon man.

That sounds a little rapey.

tolnabison
11-27-2023, 02:01 PM
A group of us did the one day charter back in 2010. Still my favorite trip of all time. Including every FBS game I have been too and Frisco. Is there a charter going this year? I can't go this year.

KSBisonFan
11-27-2023, 02:22 PM
A group of us did the one day charter back in 2010. Still my favorite trip of all time. Including every FBS game I have been too and Frisco. Is there a charter going this year? I can't go this year.

I received an email gaging interest in a charter. Probably got it on Sunday?

tolnabison
11-27-2023, 02:37 PM
I received an email gaging interest in a charter. Probably got it on Sunday?

Awesome. Wish I could attend. A bunch of our group is going to drive it I believe on Thursday rather then do the charter.

TAILG8R
11-27-2023, 03:11 PM

Oh man, now I KNOW this is Chapo's grandma

tony
11-27-2023, 03:20 PM
That sounds a little rapey.

Brain fart on my part. I was thinking he ran a bit like Otis and so...

LefseBison
11-27-2023, 03:33 PM
Oh man, now I KNOW this is Chapo's grandma

Nope. Not a grandma. Don't quite get all the outrage/fuss about Lakes. He is a little eccentric but aren't we all? A little profane but aren't YOU ALL? I look forward to his posts so I can get the "skinny" on where this team is headed...Plus I love to read about his exploits and conversations with well-known people most of us only dream about knowing.

I am NOT a troll. Been lurking here for years and finally decided to "out" myself and start posting several months ago. Female. Not flirting with any of you but I do have a playful personality with both guys and gals so don't take anything personally with me or think I have ulterior motives. Betrothed.

KSBisonFan
11-27-2023, 03:42 PM
Nope. Not a grandma. Don't quite get all the outrage/fuss about Lakes. He is a little eccentric but aren't we all? A little profane but aren't YOU ALL? I look forward to his posts so I can get the "skinny" on where this team is headed...Plus I love to read about his exploits and conversations with well-known people most of us only dream about knowing.

I am NOT a troll. Been lurking here for years and finally decided to "out" myself and start posting several months ago. Female. Not flirting with any of you but I do have a playful personality with both guys and gals so don't take anything personally with me or think I have ulterior motives. Betrothed.

You need new batteries in your bullsit detector if you believe most of what Chapo claims.

BISONBRI53
11-27-2023, 03:58 PM

I wouldve gotten away with murder back in the day if you were my mom!!! My "bible study" Friday nights would have been believed!!! :biggrin:

THEsocalledfan
11-27-2023, 04:05 PM
To win, we have to score a ton. Only can win via track meet due to our defense.

LefseBison
11-27-2023, 04:08 PM
I wouldve gotten away with murder back in the day if you were my mom!!! My "bible study" Friday nights would have been believed!!! :biggrin:

I believe everyone until I have been given a reason to NOT believe them. Nothing Lakes has said or done has given me reason to doubt him. He has a wife and children who look up to him so I try to be kind. What if they were reading Bisonville?

Snowgoose
11-27-2023, 04:09 PM

They've got to step it up. I know TaMerik can do it, Barika shows flashes, and TK... c'mon man.

One of our running issues is that we don’t do the read option out of the pistol. I hate that we don’t but I am not sure I have seen it all year. 100% of the time we line up that way we look to the sideline. I think we should do it out of the pistol as that is way more similar to our power I offense anyways. This brings up CAs point of knowing which okay is coming with which grouping we put on the field. Harbaugh wouldn’t even need to steal our signals.

steelbison
11-27-2023, 04:23 PM
One of our running issues is that we don’t do the read option out of the pistol. I hate that we don’t but I am not sure I have seen it all year. 100% of the time we line up that way we look to the sideline. I think we should do it out of the pistol as that is way more similar to our power I offense anyways. This brings up CAs point of knowing which okay is coming with which grouping we put on the field. Harbaugh wouldn’t even need to steal our signals.

Agree 100 percent.

NDSU92
11-27-2023, 04:35 PM

I have been wildly disappointed in our RBs this season. I thought TW would’ve gone for 1000 yards this year in his sleep. Part of that is our QBs getting 20 carries a game, but it’s on the RBs to run with authority and make some friggin plays.

tony
11-27-2023, 04:47 PM
I have been wildly disappointed in our RBs this season. I thought TW would’ve gone for 1000 yards this year in his sleep. Part of that is our QBs getting 20 carries a game, but it’s on the RBs to run with authority and make some friggin plays.

In most of those QB carries, it's the QB who decides who keeps the ball. Cole Payton does some QB power, but even if it's read-option, he will keep the ball 99% of the time no matter what the defense is showing.

steelbison
11-27-2023, 05:13 PM
In most of those QB carries, it's the QB who decides who keeps the ball. Cole Payton does some QB power, but even if it's read-option, he will keep the ball 99% of the time no matter what the defense is showing.

We actually don't know if it is a true read option. It might be pre-determined.

Twincitybizon
11-27-2023, 05:24 PM
Great to have athletic qb to extend plays and put pressure on the d. Gives numbers to the qb run game. However their primary job is the throw the fucking football. Montana State messed that up. Not saying their qb's are terrible. But they cannot pick a d apart with any consistency. Plus side for them, they may not need to pass..... Game will be won or lost on QB missed tackles from our d. I would not gamble on this game. Anything could happen. Could see us blowing them out. Then blowing us out. Anything in between.

tolnabison
11-27-2023, 05:26 PM
Great to have athletic qb to extend plays and put pressure on the d. Gives numbers to the qb run game. However their primary job is the throw the fucking football. Montana State messed that up. Not saying their qb's are terrible. But they cannot pick a d apart with any consistency. Plus side for them, they may not need to pass..... Game will be won or lost on QB missed tackles from our d. I would not gamble on this game. Anything could happen. Could see us blowing them out. Then blowing us out. Anything in between.

Can we gamble on the over/under of total QB runs between the two teams? 35.5?

GreenfieldBison
11-27-2023, 05:40 PM
Looks like the weather conditions in Bozeman on Saturday are going to be roughly equivalent to the outdoor practice conditions in Fargo this week. Plus about 4,000 ft of elevation.

Twincitybizon
11-27-2023, 05:47 PM

HAMMER that over :)

cats2506
11-27-2023, 05:49 PM

I will take the over

Sun Bison
11-27-2023, 05:56 PM

You're crazy not to take the under! Entz has been hiding his playoff pass-happy offense all season.

Twincitybizon
11-27-2023, 05:59 PM

Their qb's ran 31 times against SDSU lol

cbline
11-27-2023, 06:05 PM
Looks like the weather conditions in Bozeman on Saturday are going to be roughly equivalent to the outdoor practice conditions in Fargo this week. Plus about 4,000 ft of elevation.

Well, then turn down the temp in the practice facility and suck out some of the oxygen to simulate the game conditions. Problem solved.

The_Sicatoka
11-27-2023, 06:10 PM
Well, then turn down the temp in the practice facility and suck out some of the oxygen to simulate the game conditions. Problem solved.

I'd offer the High Altitude Training Room but it's in use this week (games upcoming at Denver).
https://www.theralph.com/about-the-arena/weight-room-renovation

Honestly, the first game you feel winded; manage the substitutions.
The second game of a back to back is when your legs really go dead.

TAILG8R
11-27-2023, 11:18 PM
If we can score 27 we might have a chance.

Jim Puetz
11-27-2023, 11:24 PM
Screw the doom and gloom. We're gonna beat the Bobcats just like we have the past few years. This is destiny; greatest playoff run ever capped with a Natty over the Jacks. So it has been written, so it must be done. Go Bison!

Alsen
11-28-2023, 01:12 AM
Don't be surprised if they go, hurry up, all game long and try to wear out the starting DL.

TAILG8R
11-28-2023, 02:51 AM
Don't be surprised if they go, hurry up, all game long and try to wear out the starting DL.

Who’s they?

heffray
11-28-2023, 03:16 AM
Who’s they?

Montana St, guessing. Not a bad game plan actually.

GreenfieldBison
11-28-2023, 03:21 AM
Here’s hoping that Kittie FB is as inept as their media crew is

https://youtu.be/TdUqWLnzOnE?si=4igBaW3NTBFbtsAT

TAILG8R
11-28-2023, 02:31 PM
One thing Entz said at his presser yesterday that I liked was mentioning they need to treat MSU almost like an option team. I was thinking about that the last few days and my less than stellar football education tells me to limit the damage you have to be gap sound and trust each other to make the play. It comes down to one on one tackling(which will be an issue) but "flowing to the ball" can get you killed in this situation.

I used cliche terms(and maybe incorrectly) but it was easier than writing out entire definitions of what I think should happen.

cats2506
11-28-2023, 02:46 PM
One thing Entz said at his presser yesterday that I liked was mentioning they need to treat MSU almost like an option team. I was thinking about that the last few days and my less than stellar football education tells me to limit the damage you have to be gap sound and trust each other to make the play. It comes down to one on one tackling(which will be an issue) but "flowing to the ball" can get you killed in this situation.

I used cliche terms(and maybe incorrectly) but it was easier than writing out entire definitions of what I think should happen.

I heard that too, "play them like an option team" which is true. So the best way to play an option team is to force their weakest option. Is that the "dive" with #32 running between the tackles, or the QB run on the edge, to the Pitch/RPO pass to TE. If our OC has his head out of his ass this week we can run inside power from the same formations, and the LB still has to watch for Tommy on the edge.

If our OC is on his game it is really difficult to stop, however he has tendency to get cute and throw in a play that loses yards (trick plays, reverses ect...) or he gets way to predictable based on formations.

I am hoping Vigen slapped him around a little bit and our OC calls a decent game but you never know what the gameplan is with this guy until it starts.

G_Funky
11-28-2023, 02:46 PM

Treating them like an option team just tags each player on defense with a specific offensive player they are responsible for and limits the defensive formations and movement. You pretty much run with the same personnel regardless of the offensive groupings and you recognize they're just trying to do the same things out of different formations.

See GA Southern when Heagle dismantled their triple option.

I would assume that they spent a good majority of last week scheming for Mont State...as they knew how bad Drake was. So I hope we're not just trying to install a different defense 5 days before the game.

But I also would think that Entz could very well be bold face lying, or at least keeping MSU guessing, because there really is not a logical reason to put your defensive strategy out there for all to hear.

At the end of the day, the scheme is only half the battle. You have to have guys that can make plays. You can obviously do things that would put the players in a better position to be successful, but that still doesnt matter if you cant wrap up or make a play in space.

cats2506
11-28-2023, 02:48 PM
Here’s hoping that Kittie FB is as inept as their media crew is

https://youtu.be/TdUqWLnzOnE?si=4igBaW3NTBFbtsAT

I don't know why they cant get a microphone for the press to ask their questions. I guess its because we are a STEM school and not a school of dance and music like the guys over the hill.

TAILG8R
11-28-2023, 02:53 PM
I don't know why they cant get a microphone for the press to ask their questions. I guess its because we are a STEM school and not a school of dance and music like the guys over the hill.

Can they give us a camera angle where we don't have to see Vigen's nose hairs?

TAILG8R
11-28-2023, 02:55 PM
Treating them like an option team just tags each player on defense with a specific offensive player they are responsible for and limits the defensive formations and movement. You pretty much run with the same personnel regardless of the offensive groupings and you recognize they're just trying to do the same things out of different formations.

See GA Southern when Heagle dismantled their triple option.

I would assume that they spent a good majority of last week scheming for Mont State...as they knew how bad Drake was. So I hope we're not just trying to install a different defense 5 days before the game.

But I also would think that Entz could very well be bold face lying, or at least keeping MSU guessing, because there really is not a logical reason to put your defensive strategy out there for all to hear.

At the end of the day, the scheme is only half the battle. You have to have guys that can make plays. You can obviously do things that would put the players in a better position to be successful, but that still doesnt matter if you cant wrap up or make a play in space.

My two biggest concerns on D are our ability to tackle one on one has been terrible and watching so many plays were the LB or safety coming up to fill a gap runs right at the blocker and dances with them while the ball carrier zips by.

cats2506
11-28-2023, 02:57 PM
Can they give us a camera angle where we don't have to see Vigen's nose hairs?

https://youtu.be/x_F7DuljfTc?si=gP8vcXEQO3e16ljO

The one you had from Skyline is a zoom recording

cats2506
11-28-2023, 02:59 PM
My two biggest concerns on D are our ability to tackle one on one has been terrible and watching so many plays were the LB or safety coming up to fill a gap runs right at the blocker and dances with them while the ball carrier zips by.

We seem to have had problems tackling as of late too.

totoinfl
11-28-2023, 04:51 PM
5 Dimes has MSU favored by 1. Total of 59.

If the weather is clear, take the over. I see this as a shootout...I don't they can stop each other more than once or twice during the game.

totoinfl
11-28-2023, 04:52 PM

Yeah, take the over

Gully
11-29-2023, 12:04 AM
I'm looking forward to a great game. My heart says the Bison have a chance but my head says the Cats will win. I just don't think we can stop their running game enough to win. I think our offense can score some...but will it be enough?

bruinbison
11-29-2023, 01:00 AM
Here is the Bobcat two-deep:

https://twitter.com/VictorFlores406/status/1729200311192150116?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I found the exchange immediately after interesting, especially since I didn’t get a chance to watch the Cat-Griz game

Roger Fischer
@rfischeresq
·Nov 27

Can you ask him if Chambers will start? It really seems like he should.

Victor Flores
@VictorFlores406
·Nov 27

Chambers is listed as the backup still. Vigen said he wants to play Chambers more than he played in the Brawl, but there’s no indication that Chambers will start.

BisonHorns
11-29-2023, 01:18 AM
https://youtu.be/x_F7DuljfTc?si=gP8vcXEQO3e16ljO

The one you had from Skyline is a zoom recording

This video and Vigen look and sound like UNI's Mark Farley 10 years ago. Welcome to the crypt keeper!

GrizAlum'10
11-29-2023, 03:41 PM

You realize the T in STEM stands for technology, right? Of course you don't, because you're a moron who didn't graduate from any institution of higher learning.

tony
11-29-2023, 03:50 PM
Here is the Bobcat two-deep:

https://twitter.com/VictorFlores406/status/1729200311192150116?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I found the exchange immediately after interesting, especially since I didn’t get a chance to watch the Cat-Griz game

That's a young team - a good sign for the Bobcats going forward.

BiZon22
11-29-2023, 04:38 PM

Most bobcat fans feel that this will be their best chance at a title for a long time.

BigHorns
11-29-2023, 04:43 PM
Most bobcat fans feel that this will be their best chance at a title for a long time.

What are they losing after this year?

cbline
11-29-2023, 05:12 PM

If the Bison do well this weekend, perhaps their dignity, their sense of self-worth, their purpose in life . . .

cats2506
11-29-2023, 06:00 PM

I have felt that we should be better next year, and given the number of Seniors on both the NDSU and SDSU teams I think we should have a good shot next year

cats2506
11-29-2023, 06:01 PM

Biggest loss is Chambers, then WR Thomas, On defense probably Price and Askelson.

El_Chapo
11-29-2023, 06:08 PM
You realize the T in STEM stands for technology, right? Of course you don't, because you're a moron who didn't graduate from any institution of higher learning.

BAHAHAHA the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

GreenfieldBison
11-29-2023, 08:16 PM
A little underdog dynasty article: https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2023/11/28/23972438/montana-state-bobcats-north-dakota-state-bison-fcs-playoffs-2023-preview-brent-vigen-tommy-mellott
and 406 sports: https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/montana-state-university/montana-state-bobcats-taylor-housewright-football/article_084b1358-8e2c-11ee-b369-ef6d2ce78819.html
and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brxD6iAWf9o

Bisonator98
11-29-2023, 08:39 PM
Biggest loss is Chambers, then WR Thomas, On defense probably Price and Askelson.

What's the deal with Chambers? Is he hurt? Your OC had some strange comments about him in an article I read, almost sounded like he was in the dog house or something.

El_Chapo
11-29-2023, 08:40 PM
he thinks its "TOUGH" to play at Bozeman? NDSU won't be intimidated by anywhere, cmon dude.

cats2506
11-29-2023, 08:55 PM
What's the deal with Chambers? Is he hurt? Your OC had some strange comments about him in an article I read, almost sounded like he was in the dog house or something.

I don't know, he was limping in the EWU game but played, only played a little in real time against the dark pink, OC id kinda a dickhead so don't really know what is happening.

BiZon22
11-29-2023, 10:37 PM
I have felt that we should be better next year, and given the number of Seniors on both the NDSU and SDSU teams I think we should have a good shot next year

I don’t disagree. Just what I have read on AGS and Reddit

SoCalBison
11-29-2023, 11:13 PM
Has anyone heard more about possible national TV coverage of a Saturday afternoon FCS playoff game, per Izzo's report in the Forum the other day?

Bisonator98
11-29-2023, 11:15 PM
Has anyone heard more about possible national TV coverage of a Saturday afternoon FCS playoff game, per Izzo's report in the Forum the other day?

That's next week in the quarterfinal round.

Honeybooboo
11-30-2023, 12:04 AM
he thinks its "TOUGH" to play at Bozeman? NDSU won't be intimidated by anywhere, cmon dude.

You sure??? I love NDSU but we will see, not the same Athletes/coaches from 2010-2019...different animal, hopefully they hit another gear and open this bitch up which I know we can if the coaches don't get in their way. I, more worried about NDSU getting a 2 score lead and TR freezing and going conservative playing not to lose which nearly always results in not winning.

GreenfieldBison
11-30-2023, 12:11 AM
You sure??? I love NDSU but we will see, not the same Athletes/coaches from 2010-2019...different animal, hopefully they hit another gear and open this bitch up which I know we can if the coaches don't get in their way. I, more worried about NDSU getting a 2 score lead and TR freezing and going conservative playing not to lose which nearly always results in not winning.
See Day, Ryan.

Honeybooboo
11-30-2023, 12:16 AM
See Day, Ryan.

I should clarify im calling a 7point win for NDSU hopefully more, but would not be shocked to be run out of the stadium either...

Bison03
11-30-2023, 12:23 AM
The 4 other times NDSU has played, and blown out, Montana St in the playoffs:

2021: 38-10
2019: 42-14
2018: 52-10
2010: 42-17

Honeybooboo
11-30-2023, 12:26 AM

2010: 42-17

None of those teams are like the current, I hope I'm wrong and will definitely eat boiled crow.

SoCalBison
11-30-2023, 12:59 AM
That's next week in the quarterfinal round.

Thanks, I read it too quickly.

SDbison
11-30-2023, 01:58 AM

2010: 42-17 Doubt very much the Bison can hold them to 17 or less in this game. I would be thrilled to see us hold them to 24 or less. If the weather is as forecasted, wind 15 to 20 mph with gusts over 30 mph and 30% chance of snow, things may get interesting for NDSU to score as much as they need to win.

Kevin
11-30-2023, 02:01 AM
None of those teams are like the current, I hope I'm wrong and will definitely eat boiled crow.

Would be curious to know where those teams ranked in tackling those years.

TAILG8R
11-30-2023, 02:06 AM
Doubt very much the Bison can hold them to 17 or less in this game. I would be thrilled to see us hold them to 24 or less. If the weather is as forecasted, wind 15 to 20 mph with gusts over 30 mph and 30% chance of snow, things may get interesting for NDSU to score as much as they need to win.

Did the forecast change drastically? It was going to be 40 and low wind.

SDbison
11-30-2023, 02:15 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk This is the current National Weather Service forecast for Saturday in Bozeman, MT:
A 30 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. South southwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Honeybooboo
11-30-2023, 03:10 AM
Would be curious to know where those teams ranked in tackling those years.

If I said better would that count..or would exceptional be preferable

El_Chapo
11-30-2023, 04:55 AM
It’s in the BAG…. No worries about this game

NI4NI
11-30-2023, 11:39 AM

Great. But I'm still gonna watch it.

cats2506
11-30-2023, 01:16 PM

So. Ill @ Idaho is on ESPN2 & ESPN+ 10PM EST

cats2506
11-30-2023, 01:21 PM

Weather looks good

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?w0=t&w1=td&w2=wc&w3=sfcwind&w3u=1&w4=sky&w5=pop&w6=rh&w7=rain&w8=thunder&w9=snow&w10=fzg&w11=sleet&w13u=0&w15u=1&AheadHour=29&Submit=Submit&FcstType=graphical&textField1=45.6793&textField2=-111.0323&site=all&unit=0&dd=&bw=

High 30's Winds 16 mph gusting to 24

Bring a bottle of Fireball

GreenfieldBison
11-30-2023, 01:37 PM
Here's a little Bobcat Insider with HCBV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=772lo18TkIk

SDbison
11-30-2023, 02:11 PM
For reference I watched the NDSU - Montana State national championship game last night. This year's Bison team is so different and not in a good way (slower, less confident, more mistake prone, poor tackling, lack of energy / fire, and not as physical / dominant). The team that beat Montana State had a defense that gave up some yards in chunks, but unlike this year's team would eventually make drive ending plays. The offense had Luepke, Watson, Gindorf and Babicz to make big plays. Miller did well then and has improved this year. Patterson's role is somewhat like Payton currently provides. In summary, this years offense has issues executing when playing big games, and the defense just can't make stops at critical times. On Saturday without some help on turnovers, and/or special teams making something good happen it looks like Montana State will win this game. Even with their recent struggles they still have home field advantage, lots of motivation to get a win and the Bison are not what they once were. Hope somehow they prove me wrong, show up with an attitude and play their best game.

NDSU_grad
11-30-2023, 02:29 PM
For reference I watched the NDSU - Montana State national championship game last night. This year's Bison team is so different and not in a good way (slower, less confident, more mistake prone, poor tackling, lack of energy / fire, and not as physical / dominant). The team that beat Montana State had a defense that gave up some yards in chunks, but unlike this year's team would eventually make drive ending plays. The offense had Luepke, Watson, Gindorf and Babicz to make big plays. Miller did well then and has improved this year. Patterson's role is somewhat like Payton currently provides. In summary, this years offense has issues executing when playing big games, and the defense just can't make stops at critical times. On Saturday without some help on turnovers, and/or special teams making something good happen it looks like Montana State will win this game. Even with their recent struggles they still have home field advantage, lots of motivation to get a win and the Bison are not what they once were. Hope somehow they prove me wrong, show up with an attitude and play their best game.
This is exactly how I feel going into this game. We have to force some turnovers(which we’ve been pretty good at) and special teams has to play well (which we haven’t been good at) to win.

tony
11-30-2023, 02:43 PM

Against Drake, the defense was getting away with just diving at people shoulders first and making no attempt to wrap up. I doubt that'll work against Montana State. Heck, the second and third stringers were tackling better, for the most part.

On the plus side, Southern Illinois and Northern Iowa were huge games and the defense came to play for them. I don't care what people say about UNI, but beating them at their place on senior day was a pretty big deal.

SDbison
11-30-2023, 03:12 PM
Against Drake, the defense was getting away with just diving at people shoulders first and making no attempt to wrap up. I doubt that'll work against Montana State. Heck, the second and third stringers were tackling better, for the most part.

On the plus side, Southern Illinois and Northern Iowa were huge games and the defense came to play for them. I don't care what people say about UNI, but beating them at their place on senior day was a pretty big deal.I too noticed the difference (better tackling) by the 2nd and 3rd stringers near the end of the Drake game. Tried to figure out how that happens, or if just wrongly perceived by me. Are the younger guys better motivated, less entitled, or more talented? They are all coached the same. Maybe they play more instinctively and are less incumbered by complicated defenses (I believe CAS will agree with this). Gives me hope for future Bison defenses, but then who knows if coaching eventually holds them back.

El_Chapo
11-30-2023, 03:15 PM

On the plus side, Southern Illinois and Northern Iowa were huge games and the defense came to play for them. I don't care what people say about UNI, but beating them at their place on senior day was a pretty big deal.

TONY is absolutely correct here, I think that was the MOJO this team needed for this road playoff run.

tony
11-30-2023, 05:26 PM
I too noticed the difference (better tackling) by the 2nd and 3rd stringers near the end of the Drake game. Tried to figure out how that happens, or if just wrongly perceived by me. Are the younger guys better motivated, less entitled, or more talented? They are all coached the same. Maybe they play more instinctively and are less incumbered by complicated defenses (I believe CAS will agree with this). Gives me hope for future Bison defenses, but then who knows if coaching eventually holds them back.

I generally assume that when guys tackle like that they are banged up and/or gassed. Younger guys are fresher in both respects.

Anyway, it'd be awesome to win this game because I'm pretty sick of the "NDSU is a terrible playoff road team" drivel.

cbline
11-30-2023, 06:04 PM
I generally assume that when guys tackle like that they are banged up and/or gassed. Younger guys are fresher in both respects.

Anyway, it'd be awesome to win this game because I'm pretty sick of the "NDSU is a terrible playoff road team" drivel.

Not much of a sample size for that claim.

THEsocalledfan
11-30-2023, 06:48 PM

Particularly if you throw out the fake spring crap.

tony
11-30-2023, 06:58 PM

It doesn't make any sense either.

a. Historically, only one team has been good on the road in the playoffs: Youngstown State (I think that they got screwed because they were independent for most of those wins.)
b. Yes, NDSU is 1-2, but the reason those teams were on the road because they were an unseeded team playing a seeded team.
c. Yes, NDSU is 1-2, but the two teams they lost to, one in OT and one where NDSU had a 4th quarter lead, went on to win national championships.
d. NDSU is 9-1 on neutral site games against the best of the best. Neutral site games played 1000 miles away are not home games.

barnwintersportsengelstad
11-30-2023, 11:16 PM

Holes
10 char

heffray
11-30-2023, 11:48 PM
Holes
10 char

How does the bag look for your second round game?

TAILG8R
12-01-2023, 12:11 AM
How does the bag look for your second round game?

He found that image while searching “sack hole” so I guess you have your answer. lol.

heffray
12-01-2023, 02:36 AM
He found that image while searching “sack hole” so I guess you have your answer. lol.

Everyone has their kinks. Who am I to judge?

steelbison
12-01-2023, 03:53 PM

Very young and Vigen recruits. We are the opposite kleiman recruits playing and very few Entz recruits making a difference.

Vigen has done very well. I believe they have two actual true freshman starting.

El_Chapo
12-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Lets kick some fucking cat ass tomorrow!!!!

El_Chapo
12-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Holes
10 char

how did you get your MOM's Bag IZZY used the other night??

El_Chapo
12-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Montana State might be distracted with this! Tommy Mellott's GF is a GRIZ Cheerleader??

Outkick even picked it up hahaha

https://www.outkick.com/montana-state-qb-tommy-mellott-girlfriend-andi-newbrough-photos/

She went Private! BOOO https://www.instagram.com/andinewbrough/

https://www.google.com/search?q=+Andi+Newbrough&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwig9qLy6-6CAxV4wskDHSmXBSUQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=+Andi+Newbrough&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1DOCFjOCGCFD2gAcAB4AIABogOIAaUEkgE HMC4xLjQtMZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=liJqZaDTLfiEp84Pqa6WqAI&bih=390&biw=865&client=firefox-b-1-e#imgrc=_JMI4UNleZjPjM

#WOULD

NI4NI
12-01-2023, 05:21 PM
Montana State might be distracted with this! Tommy Mellott's GF is a GRIZ Cheerleader??

https://www.outkick.com/montana-state-qb-tommy-mellott-girlfriend-andi-newbrough-photos/

https://www.google.com/search?q=+Andi+Newbrough&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwig9qLy6-6CAxV4wskDHSmXBSUQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=+Andi+Newbrough&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1DOCFjOCGCFD2gAcAB4AIABogOIAaUEkgE HMC4xLjQtMZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=liJqZaDTLfiEp84Pqa6WqAI&bih=390&biw=865&client=firefox-b-1-e#imgrc=_JMI4UNleZjPjM

#WOULD

Ahhhhhh, plowing with the enemy! LOL

It's all good. My buddy's nephew (Trevor Gebhart) married a Georgia Southern cheerleader (Carla Metts), so it happens here too!

LefseBison
12-01-2023, 05:48 PM
Ahhhhhh, plowing with the enemy! LOL

It's all good. My buddy's nephew (Trevor Gebhart) married a Georgia Southern cheerleader (Carla Metz), so it happens here too!

I seem to recall that story from a long time ago. She was a beauty!.

NI4NI
12-01-2023, 05:52 PM
I seem to recall that story from a long time ago. She was a beauty!.

Still is!
https://www.google.com/search?q=carla+metts+gebhart&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjBzMyXj--CAxWaxMkDHQzQDi0Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=carla+metts&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQARgBMgQIIxAnMgUIABCABFAAWABgiQpoAHA AeACAAXSIAXSSAQMwLjGYAQCqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZ8ABAQ&sclient=img&ei=mEdqZcGgEJqJp84PjKC76AI&bih=732&biw=1600&rlz=1C1ARAB_enUS504US578

They're in Charlotte now.

MyOhMy
12-01-2023, 07:46 PM
PFF ranks NDSU at 102 in the FCS at tackling, that's just pathetic. I know I throw a lot of shit Cam's way (and some of the things he does drive me crazy) but he IS good enough that the Bison would not have lost 3 games if the defense had the discipline to make the correct read to cover the correct gap, wrap up and make easy tackles, complete sacks instead of letting QBs escape and stop short gains from becoming long ones. If the Bison fix the tackling issues we've had all season we win this one, if not it's going to be a long afternoon.

runtheoption
12-01-2023, 08:33 PM
PFF ranks NDSU at 102 in the FCS at tackling, that's just pathetic. I know I throw a lot of shit Cam's way (and some of the things he does drive me crazy) but he IS good enough that the Bison would not have lost 3 games if the defense had the discipline to make the correct read to cover the correct gap, wrap up and make easy tackles, complete sacks instead of letting QBs escape and stop short gains from becoming long ones. If the Bison fix the tackling issues we've had all season we win this one, if not it's going to be a long afternoon.

The thing that baffles me with our defense is it seems like our guys are almost always in the right spot/gap on runs and are putting heavy pressure on the QB, but are trying to make arm tackles or simply don't wrap up and just throw a shoulder at them.

I said it in another thread -- I am expecting a huge shootout. #1 (them) and #3 (us) scoring offenses, #3 (them) and #6 (us) YPG offenses. We are also the #3 red zone offense. I would put the over/under at 87, and 1st team to 40 wins. The Cats are gonna run for 250+ on us, and Cam is gonna throw for 300+ for us.

However, if we play defense like Bison of old, we blow these guys out on Saturday. If that's the case, the over/under is well under 87 if our defense steps up.

CAS4127
12-01-2023, 08:40 PM
The thing that baffles me with our defense is it seems like our guys are almost always in the right spot/gap on runs and are putting heavy pressure on the QB, but are trying to make arm tackles or simply don't wrap up and just throw a shoulder at them.

I said it in another thread -- I am expecting a huge shootout. #1 (them) and #3 (us) scoring offenses, #3 (them) and #6 (us) YPG offenses. We are also the #3 red zone offense. I would put the over/under at 87, and 1st team to 40 wins. The Cats are gonna run for 250+ on us, and Cam is gonna throw for 300+ for us.

However, if we play defense like Bison of old, we blow these guys out on Saturday. If that's the case, the over/under is well under 87 if our defense steps up.

At 87, the team with 40 loses. Are you that poor at math? /p

runtheoption
12-01-2023, 09:47 PM
At 87, the team with 40 loses. Are you that poor at math? /p

Me thinks you don't understand how "the first team to X points" works...

GD lawyers.

cats2506
12-01-2023, 10:06 PM

#WOULD

Old news, they have been a couple for at least 3 years, She is on the Dance Squad, not a cheerleader

mtoutfitter
12-01-2023, 10:21 PM
Old news, they have been a couple for at least 3 years, She is on the Dance Squad, not a cheerleader

Apparently you'e not up to speed on Lakes' drivel. He thinks he's some kind of insider with breaking stories.

CAS4127
12-01-2023, 10:54 PM
Me thinks you don't understand how "the first team to X points" works...

GD lawyers.

@87 the first team to 44 wins every time. @ 40, assuming 87 is the number (it’s yours) the 40 team never wins.

May I have an audience please?

I rest my case.

Maybe /p. Or should we do blue for for fun bickering?

Jim Puetz
12-01-2023, 10:55 PM
Hey, stop bitchin on this thread. We're going to beat the Bobcats tomorrow. And then we are going to beat the next team we have to play. And then we will beat some team in the semifinals and head back to our Southern home residence and beat the friggin Jagoffrabbits. Go Bison!!!

mtoutfitter
12-01-2023, 10:57 PM
Hey, stop bitchin on this thread. We're going to beat the Bobcats tomorrow. And then we are going to beat the next team we have to play. And then we will beat some team in the semifinals and head back to our Southern home residence and beat the friggin Jagoffrabbits. Go Bison!!!

I like the way you think. I feel better now so I'm gonna go to the Legion and drink till I can't see....wake up tomorrow and cheer on the Bison!

89MTBISON
12-01-2023, 11:23 PM
Win or lose will be decided by two things. Avoid third and long on offense, get off the field on third down on defense. We'll know the answer to these questions before the end of the 1st quarter. Gonna be windy, run the ball. Off to Bozangeles. Go Bison.

56BISON73
12-01-2023, 11:31 PM
I like the way you think. I feel better now so I'm gonna go to the Legion and drink till I can't see....wake up tomorrow and cheer on the Bison!

Tell Art and the guys HI!!!!!!!!!

Kujava23
12-02-2023, 01:11 AM
Hey Question for you....what is NDSU's record the last two years when werent favored by over -7 pts?

El CHAPO ...give me the numbers

BisonHorns
12-02-2023, 03:23 AM
Is it tomorrow yet?

Kevin
12-02-2023, 03:29 AM
Is it tomorrow yet?

In the Atlantic somewhere bro.

MyOhMy
12-02-2023, 05:00 AM
Gonna be windy, run the ball. Off to Bozangeles. Go Bison.

Right now, I'm seeing a prediction of ~8-10mph S to SW wind at kickoff through 6pm BUT there's now a 50/50 chance of flurries by 3pm MST... soooo it should be fine throwing weather, maybe running gets a little sketchy if those flurries show up and strengthen at all.

THEsocalledfan
12-02-2023, 05:15 AM
Is it tomorrow yet?

Yes.........

Jim Puetz
12-02-2023, 04:12 PM
Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Beat the Bobkittens! We're the Mighty Bison, Who the F are U!! I don't give a flyin F what happened in the first season, this is the second season and we own the second season. Get yourself ready for a great game. Grab a bloody mary or two, get a couple of shots in you, and start getting excited for your favorite football team to win!

GreenfieldBison
12-02-2023, 04:15 PM
Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Beat the Bobkittens! We're the Mighty Bison, Who the F are U!! I don't give a flyin F what happened in the first season, this is the second season and we own the second season. Get yourself ready for a great game. Grab a bloody mary or two, get a couple of shots in you, and start getting excited for your favorite football team to win!
Hey Jim - take it over to the GDT - hef is workin hard so let's keep synced up. Kevin is already working on the post game list.

GO BISON!!

bisonaudit
12-02-2023, 04:42 PM
If we can score 27 we might have a chance.

I’m not worried about scoring so much. It’s how many we’re going to give up that’s a bigger concern for me.

heffray
12-02-2023, 04:46 PM
I’m not worried about scoring so much. It’s how many we’re going to give up that’s a bigger concern for me.

Samesies. . .

El_Chapo
12-02-2023, 04:49 PM
GOTTA STACK THE BOX & MAKE MSU THROW

4-3 STACKED. Trust the Safeties to help with corners.

PERIOD END OF STORY.

El_Chapo
12-02-2023, 04:54 PM
Hey Question for you....what is NDSU's record the last two years when werent favored by over -7 pts?

El CHAPO ...give me the numbers

at Arizona NDSU was +5
at SDSU NDSU was + 8
at UNI NDSU was -3

so 2-1 ATS

Kevin
12-02-2023, 05:52 PM
Not gonna be around much for this one bros. Extremely ill (negative for coof) and they thought possibly a reaction to some new bp meds (fuck these, seriously). But then spiked 104+ fever last night. Currently fighting my wife to avoid an ER trip PL please send 55 gr 223.

I’ll get the post game thread up early.

If you don’t see it I’m dead lol

mtoutfitter
12-02-2023, 05:54 PM
Not gonna be around much for this one bros. Extremely ill (negative for coof) and they thought possibly a reaction to some new bp meds (fuck these, seriously). But then spiked 104+ fever last night. Currently fighting my wife to avoid an ER trip PL please send 55 gr 223.

117 gr 25-06 work?

GreenfieldBison
12-02-2023, 05:55 PM

If you’re at 104 it’s time to go
Or just take that ice bath.

heffray
12-02-2023, 05:57 PM

Shit bud. In all seriousness go in. We need you around here.

/Sincerity

Kevin
12-02-2023, 06:00 PM
117 gr 25-06 work?

No I am a man.

Kevin
12-02-2023, 06:00 PM
Shit bud. In all seriousness go in. We need you around here.

/Sincerity

Think about the financials here with 1-1-24 looming lol

And insurance that started in October.

Kevin
12-02-2023, 06:01 PM
If you’re at 104 it’s time to go
Or just take that ice bath.

Fever broke this morning after an epic Roman Empire hallucination I’ll pm you details later.

Kevin
12-02-2023, 06:08 PM
Actually it’s creeping back up now I might just live blog this game in a state of higher conscious.

mtoutfitter
12-02-2023, 06:35 PM
Tell Art and the guys HI!!!!!!!!!

Art says Hello

mtoutfitter
12-02-2023, 06:38 PM
No I am a man.

Thought maybe you were just a prairie dog or coyote since you were wanting the 55 gr 223. :biggrin:

Kevin
12-02-2023, 06:44 PM
Thought maybe you were just a prairie dog or coyote since you were wanting the 55 gr 223. :biggrin:

She’s a 120 pound woman bro. I also need be conscious of collateral damage because I always empty the mag (that’s a clip heffy).

Always.

heffray
12-02-2023, 06:46 PM
She’s a 120 pound woman bro. I also need be conscious of collateral damage because I always empty the mag (that’s a clip heffy).

Always.

I’m not following any of this but I wish all of you the best of luck.

Kevin
12-02-2023, 06:48 PM
Mercer sucks bro why I am watching this.

Kevin
12-02-2023, 06:49 PM
I should note I am not going to kill the wife and mother of my children.

I am going to lay suppressive fire to deter her from taking me to a forced vaccination center.