PDA

View Full Version : I'm SAVING ENTZ : 2-0 & Get Seeded & Save Program LISTEN..

El_Chapo
11-05-2023, 04:23 PM
Slept on it, I soaked in the 3 hours of tailgate with ndsu people close to the program and 3 hours of it in NDSU Stands watching this utter nonsense.

I'm GOING TO SAVE COACH ENTZ's JOB.

#1 Fire the AD ASAP. (this program is in shambles, I have heard some concerning stories and as much as we want to blame Entz/Roehl etc, their hands are tied with some of it and it belongs at the AD Footsteps... let alone not foreseeing the Plateau/Fatigue of BisoNation & not pushing for FBS publicly and vigoriously) (not even gonna mention the basketball debacle and all of our other sports doing worse now)

#2 Start Cole Payton this week. This TEAM & PROGRAM NEEDS A SPARK & YOU NEED TO SAVE YOUR JOB

Yes Cam has been a good QB this year, but in the 3 losses this year,
Cam has Thrown Bad Interceptions:

South Dakota score is 14-3 Interception.. 2 plays later its 21-3, then follows that up with Punt on a bad 3rd and 8 pass

North Dakota score is 17-28 Interception across the field WHILE we were driving at midfield all but sealing the defeat. a TD there makes it 24-28 and grand forks has the biggest butt pucker in history sucking in hoople & gackle.

SDSU score is 9-27 early 3rd quarter still time to win, Interception as he stared down RAJA the entire time on his drag route (while there is a ndsu wr wide open down that sideline) maybe we score that drive and make it 16-27 for a new ball game.

Cole CAN MAKE ALL THE SAME EASY PLAYS CAM CAN. But he MIGHT be able to go above and beyond plus Sorry Matt & Cam, but we can't sell tickets next year with a 6th year senior QB I THOUGHT WE WERE QBU ? Hedberg better retire after this year as well, that'll save some salary.

#3... which is why I put #2 to start Cole. You Lost your team, You are treating this like a High School program where if you are a good kid you play your junior/senior year. PLAY THE BEST KIDS, LB/Secondary needs changes, Dline and Skill players.

#4 culture. Don't let whiny ass parents dictate how the NDSU PROGRAM is RUN! NDSU FOOTBALL IS TOUGH so SUCK IT UP BUTTER CUP!

THIS PROGRAM WAS FAR SUCCESSFUL SINCE THEIR LITTLE JOHHNY WAS IN DIAPERS!

Stop with the pwo's and walk on's to appease people go RECRUIT SOME DAWGS, SOME NASTINESS and HIT THE TRANSFER PORTAL after this season.

#5 Sit Down with Petrino/Olson/Goeser and stop the pointing fingers, behind the back bickering and SOLVE THE DEFENSIVE PROBLEM. yes all 3 of you have different personalities/background, HAVE A MEETING AND LET WHATEVER WATER WAS ROUGH LET IT FLOW UNDER THE BRIDGE and BE DONE WITH IT!

the TAMPA 2 isn't working with this group, either change players or change scheme.

#6 QUIT LOOKING TO THE SIDELINES AND WASTING PRECIOUS TIME!! JUST RUN A PLAY & STICK WITH IT!

#7 Stick Tyler Roehl on Super Tecmo Bowl or Playstation Madden with his eyes taped up and RUN EVERY BEFORE 1st HALF 2 MINUTE DRILL over and over and over again and figure out clock mgmt like we have.

(And Yes I fully expect Cam to keep being the #1 and I like him, fantastic kid... but If I am Matt Entz... I Need to SAVE MY JOB & Dignity)

and parent's. this ain't High School, if Little Johnny or Billy can't take the heat then I hope next year you transfer to Concordia or Augburg and he can have "fun" or "play all the time" because this is NDSU D1 FUCKING POWERHOUSE DYNASTY and THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!

BRING ON THE COMPETITION IS ON THAT WEIGHT ROOM WALL F YOUR FEELINGS and LETS win these next 2 games, get a SEED and SEND A BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO THE REST OF THE FCS and THE MEDIA AND WHOOP SOME ASS!!

SlickVic
11-05-2023, 04:32 PM
Slept on it, I soaked in the 3 hours of tailgate with ndsu people close to the program and 3 hours of it in NDSU Stands watching this utter nonsense.

#1 Fire the AD ASAP. (this program is in shambles, I have heard some concerning stories and as much as we want to blame Entz/Roehl etc, their hands are tied with some of it and it belongs at the AD Footsteps... let alone not foreseeing the Plateau/Fatigue of BisoNation & not pushing for FBS publicly and vigoriously) (not even gonna mention the basketball debacle and all of our other sports doing worse now)

#2 Start Cole Payton this week. This TEAM & PROGRAM NEEDS A SPARK & YOU NEED TO SAVE YOUR JOB

South Dakota score is 14-3 Interception.. 2 plays later its 21-3, then follows that up with Punt on a bad 3rd and 8 pass

North Dakota score is 17-28 Interception across the field WHILE we were driving at midfield all but sealing the defeat. a TD there makes it 24-28 and grand forks has the biggest butt pucker in history sucking in hoople & gackle.

SDSU score is 9-27 early 3rd quarter still time to win, Interception as he stared down RAJA the entire time on his drag route (while there is a ndsu wr wide open down that sideline) maybe we score that drive and make it 16-27 for a new ball game.

Cole CAN MAKE ALL THE SAME EASY PLAYS CAM CAN. But he MIGHT be able to go above and beyond plus Sorry Matt & Cam, but we can't sell tickets next year with a 6th year senior QB I THOUGHT WE WERE QBU ? Hedberg better retire after this year as well, that'll save some salary.

#3... which is why I put #2 to start Cole. You Lost your team, You are treating this like a High School program where if you are a good kid you play your junior/senior year. PLAY THE BEST KIDS, LB/Secondary needs changes, Dline and Skill players.

#4 culture. Don't let whiny ass parents dictate how the NDSU PROGRAM is RUN! NDSU FOOTBALL IS TOUGH so SUCK IT UP BUTTER CUP!

Stop with the pwo's and walk on's to appease people go RECRUIT SOME DAWGS, SOME NASTINESS and HIT THE TRANSFER PORTAL after this season.

#5 Sit Down with Petrino/Olson/Goeser and stop the pointing fingers, behind the back bickering and SOLVE THE DEFENSIVE PROBLEM. yes all 3 of you have different personalities/background, HAVE A MEETING AND LET WHATEVER WATER WAS ROUGH LET IT FLOW UNDER THE BRIDGE and BE DONE WITH IT!

the TAMPA 2 isn't working with this group, either change players or change scheme.

#6 QUIT LOOKING TO THE SIDELINES AND WASTING PRECIOUS TIME!! JUST RUN A PLAY & STICK WITH IT!

(And Yes I fully expect Cam to keep being the #1 and I like him, fantastic kid... but If I am Matt Entz... I Need to SAVE MY JOB & Dignity)

and parent's. this ain't High School, if Little Johnny or Billy can't take the heat then I hope next year you transfer to Concordia or Augburg and he can have "fun" or "play all the time" because this is NDSU D1 FUCKING POWERHOUSE DYNASTY and THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!

BRING ON THE COMPETITION IS ON THAT WEIGHT ROOM WALL F YOUR FEELINGS and LETS win these next 2 games, get a SEED and SEND A BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO THE REST OF THE FCS and THE MEDIA AND WHOOP SOME ASS!!

this right here is why i bisonville! well done chap well done-------i would just ad FEED BARIKA! FEED TAMERIK! embrace your inner MEATHEAD for crying outloud the seasons at stake!

Kevin
11-05-2023, 04:33 PM
so uh... stony brook is calling plays? scheming defenses? refusing to take ownership over results on the field? chain smoking marlboro menthol 100's?

Hammerhead
11-05-2023, 04:43 PM
It was odd that we didn’t see Cole in the game.

BigHorns
11-05-2023, 04:43 PM
so uh... stony brook is calling plays? scheming defenses? refusing to take ownership over results on the field? chain smoking marlboro menthol 100's?

Well, firing ML would "save" Entz alright, but not in the way he thinks.

It automatically adds 3 more years to Entz contract if we replace the AD now :banghead:

El_Chapo
11-05-2023, 05:05 PM
Because its a CULTURE problem and last i checked AD was in charge of "athletics" which includes the Football Program and conserving the BISON CULTURE which he hasn't

Elvis was a Bison
11-05-2023, 05:11 PM

#7 Stick Tyler Roehl on Super Tecmo Bowl or Playstation Madden with his eyes taped up and RUN EVERY BEFORE 1st HALF 2 MINUTE DRILL over and over and over again and figure out clock mgmt like we have.

Save this post in the Bisonville Dictionary as the definition of Delusional!

KSBisonFan
11-05-2023, 05:31 PM

You forgot the part about stop blaming the kicker for a missed 50 yard FG in a 17 point loss.

SlickVic
11-05-2023, 05:54 PM
lets say for sake of arguement that the team buys in and trusts the chapo plan (wins the next 2)--------where does that put us in terms of playoff field? 1 home game then travel to a SDSU or tana team? zero home game?

El_Chapo
11-05-2023, 06:04 PM
lets say for sake of arguement that the team buys in and trusts the chapo plan (wins the next 2)--------where does that put us in terms of playoff field? 1 home game then travel to a SDSU or tana team? zero home game?

seeded #7 or #8. avoid Thanksgiving and they feed USD/YSU into the Fargodome Dec 2

then we goto #2 Idaho or Montana State and F them up

Snowgoose
11-05-2023, 06:20 PM
seeded #7 or #8. avoid Thanksgiving and they feed USD/YSU into the Fargodome Dec 2

then we goto #2 Idaho or Montana State and F them up

There might be problems with the AD but honestly u can only blame so much of what’s go on on the field to the AD and culture. Yes it may have a problem but anybody blaming a kicker has some serious problems and doesn’t understand his role in the whole problem. Plus we had lots of chances to make changes after the UND game with two cupcakes and I did not see much change if any.

BigHorns
11-05-2023, 06:29 PM
There might be problems with the AD but honestly u can only blame so much of what’s go on on the field to the AD and culture. Yes it may have a problem but anybody blaming a kicker has some serious problems and doesn’t understand his role in the whole problem. Plus we had lots of chances to make changes after the UND game with two cupcakes and I did not see much change if any.

This is the part that seals the deal on entz to me.

3 weeks to prepare, and no real substantial changes. Entz even made a presser comment after the UND blowout about not wanting to change what he sees as the bison way. Stubborn as a jackass, and doesn't seem to learn.

If the coaching isn't fixed, nothing else matters.

HerdBot
11-05-2023, 06:50 PM
Entz let Roehl turn us into a lame read option team that doesnt utilize a running back. For that reason both need to be fired. The DC can go too

BisManBison
11-05-2023, 07:17 PM
Entz let Roehl turn us into a lame read option team that doesnt utilize a running back. For that reason both need to be fired. The DC can go too

Can you say with certainty that Roehl did that?? I really struggle with believing that this is the offense Roehl wants to run. Every week I see Entz talking about using the QB run game to give us an extra blocker, even quoting the stat sheet justifying it in the post game presser. Do the coordinators get to choose the schemes we run or is that the head coach? I put that on the HC myself. For arguments sake, could Petrino switch our scheme from a Tamp 2 or does meathead (89MTBison :biggrin:) make that call?

GreenfieldBison
11-05-2023, 09:30 PM
Can you say with certainty that Roehl did that?? I really struggle with believing that this is the offense Roehl wants to run. Every week I see Entz talking about using the QB run game to give us an extra blocker, even quoting the stat sheet justifying it in the post game presser. Do the coordinators get to choose the schemes we run or is that the head coach? I put that on the HC myself. For arguments sake, could Petrino switch our scheme from a Tamp 2 or does meathead (89MTBison :biggrin:) make that call?
If you were interviewing for a coordinator position would you accept it if the HC told you ahead of time that you were not in control? Full control? Because if you are not in control then you know, you’re just a scapegoat.

Kevin
11-05-2023, 09:53 PM
If you were interviewing for a coordinator position would you accept it if the HC told you ahead of time that you were not in control? Full control? Because if you are not in control then you know, you’re just a scapegoat.

Yes lol $$$$$

ndsubison1
11-05-2023, 10:00 PM
Other than a guaranteed home game we'd be better off not getting the 8 seed. Then we'd go to Brookings in quarters.

El_Chapo
11-05-2023, 10:20 PM
Other than a guaranteed home game we'd be better off not getting the 8 seed. Then we'd go to Brookings in quarters.

#6 or even #7 is 100% in play if NDSU goes 2-0

What I'd like to see is a FRISCO STYLE MEETING this friday 6pm with former NDSU players like we do down there.

These kids needs to hear it from them, they don't know the passion to succeed for NDSU and need to toughen up.

KSBisonFan
11-05-2023, 10:25 PM
#6 or even #7 is 100% in play if NDSU goes 2-0

What I'd like to see is a FRISCO STYLE MEETING this friday 6pm with former NDSU players like we do down there.

These kids needs to hear it from them, they don't know the passion to succeed for NDSU and need to toughen up.

Didn't they hear from former players a few months ago in Frisco?

BigHorns
11-05-2023, 10:43 PM

Would that really be a surprise at this point? If Crosa can be a scapegoat, why not TR and Petrino too?

sbark
11-05-2023, 10:56 PM
It was odd that we didn’t see Cole in the game.

Was in 3rd qtr, he was under center
Went in motion.....couldn’t see, but I think a Luepke type wheel route
Pressure got to Cam so quick it couldn’t develop

daddy daycare
11-05-2023, 11:18 PM
alright stop...collaborate and listen...lakes is back with a brand new invention...

heffray
11-06-2023, 12:19 AM
alright stop...collaborate and listen...lakes is back with a brand new invention...

Somethin… grabs a hold of us tightly, like a “Let’s Go Bison”, daily and nightly…

td577
11-06-2023, 12:26 AM
Lakes is right. Playing upperclassmen just for the sake of being upperclassmen is hurting this program right now. Recruiting way different type of defensive players without changing the defense is wrong. The culture of Bison football had been smashmouth football, not finesse. If you are going to claim to be beholden to a culture, live up to it.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
11-06-2023, 12:27 AM
Show these coaches this KOC /VIKINGS post game speech.

T E A M !!

https://x.com/Vikings/status/1721311430912414044?s=20

BigHorns
11-06-2023, 12:31 AM
Lakes is right. Playing upperclassmen just for the sake of being upperclassmen is hurting this program right now. Recruiting way different type of defensive players without changing the defense is wrong. The culture of Bison football had been smashmouth football, not finesse. If you are going to claim to be beholden to a culture, live up to it.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Yes, #3 out of 7 points had some merit. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

Getting TR to play FB on playstation, or giving Entz a 3 year contract extension (with #1) won't fix anything.

HerdBot
11-06-2023, 12:43 AM
Fire Entz. I would rather miss the playoffs and fire Entz than make the playoffs and keep him. Rip the band aid off and bring in a guy who understands Bison Football. Someone like Polasek who we almost hired last time. We obviously made the wrong choice

garbageman
11-06-2023, 12:51 AM
Fire Entz. I would rather miss the playoffs and fire Entz than make the playoffs and keep him. Rip the band aid off and bring in a guy who understands Bison Football. Someone like Polasek who we almost hired last time. We obviously made the wrong choice

Everyone wanted him gone after the loss to jmu

heffray
11-06-2023, 01:50 AM

Bingo. I’ll be reluctantly rooting for losses the next couple of weeks.

RonMexico
11-06-2023, 02:06 AM
Please. This team is not getting a seed. They have been completely dominated by every top team they have played. If they get a seed it will just be more proof of what a joke the selection committee is.

Bisonator98
11-06-2023, 01:45 PM

I'd fire Entz and make Roehl the interim HC. See what he has as HC material before cleaning house after this season.

BISONBRI53
11-06-2023, 02:58 PM

He's straight up Red no filters bro...

BISONBRI53
11-06-2023, 03:05 PM
I'd fire Entz and make Roehl the interim HC. See what he has as HC material before cleaning house after this season.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:pan::pan::pan::pan::pan::pan::pan::pan::pan::pan: :pan::pan:

scottietohottie
11-06-2023, 03:32 PM
He's straight up Red no filters bro...

Yeah menthols aren't going to give you a raspy voice. Their easy on teh throat eh.

BISONBRI53
11-06-2023, 03:42 PM
Yeah menthols aren't going to give you a raspy voice. Their easy on teh throat eh.

And really when you think about it... He has TR's balls for that soooothing feel on his throat.

noryan34
11-06-2023, 03:47 PM
A seed at this point is pretty wishful thinking. Looking at 3 big sky. 2-3 Mvfc. Furman. 1-2 CAA schools. So will need other teams to lose mainly the CAA teams. And then in the end it may be between NDSU and the loser of the UND/USD game for the last spot. And the head to head does not favor us.

El_Chapo
11-06-2023, 07:25 PM
A seed at this point is pretty wishful thinking. Looking at 3 big sky. 2-3 Mvfc. Furman. 1-2 CAA schools. So will need other teams to lose mainly the CAA teams. And then in the end it may be between NDSU and the loser of the UND/USD game for the last spot. And the head to head does not favor us.

when Matt Entz and pres Cook listen to me and we win these 2 games and get that #7 and roll to Frisco.. .I want a RING.

kab1one
11-06-2023, 10:51 PM
when Matt Entz and pres Cook listen to me and we win these 2 games and get that #7 and roll to Frisco.. .I want a RING.

Mr el chapo

What happens if they don’t read bisonville and they don’t take your well thought plan and go 0-2?

BigHorns
11-06-2023, 10:56 PM

Yep, don't think we control our own fate on a seed anymore. Its possible if we win out, but not a lock.
If we lose another game, and finish 7th in mvfc, we might be lucky just to land a spot. We're not that far from bubble territory.

scottietohottie
11-06-2023, 10:57 PM
Could we get exhaust hoods in the training facilities like they have in diesel shops so that Entz can smoke and the players conditioning isn't affected eh? I think that would make a huge difference.

BigHorns
11-06-2023, 11:05 PM
Mr el chapo

What happens if they don’t read bisonville and they don’t take your well thought plan and go 0-2?

Chapo pulls out his big ol wad of cash and buys out Entz contract, then puts a $300m downpayment on a new stadium, and works his magic with gloria so we're in MWC next year, with Urban Meyer as our new coach. BOOM ... cfp here we come.

SDbison
11-07-2023, 12:33 AM
You guys are all delusional. Bison football is going nowhere this year and headed in a downward spiral unless changes are made soon!

56BISON73
11-07-2023, 01:54 AM
You guys are all delusional. Bison football is going nowhere this year and headed in a downward spiral unless changes are made

soon!

I agree BUT you said the same thing when Bohl had his bad year. Just saying.:D

SDbison
11-07-2023, 02:26 AM
I agree BUT you said the same thing when Bohl had his bad year. Just saying.:D Doubt I said the same thing. What I think is too many hits on your noggin with that leather helmet on has affected your memory!

LefseBison
11-07-2023, 09:53 AM
And really when you think about it... He has TR's balls for that soooothing feel on his throat.

After 2 days of post-game deep mourning, I laughed at this. :bleh::rofl:

LefseBison
11-07-2023, 09:54 AM
You guys are all delusional. Bison football is going nowhere this year and headed in a downward spiral unless changes are made soon!

We have - what - 2 GAMES LEFT - now is as good a time as any to maybe make some changes (said in uptalk fashion).

LefseBison
11-07-2023, 09:58 AM

I read some of your posts on Bisonville and I never can understand why some posters despise you. I find your posts pure entertainment.

Wolfie
11-07-2023, 11:44 AM
Entz should have the attitude that Tom Izzo has...this quote is after Izzo, and his number 4 ranked Spartans, lost their season opener to JMU

"I don't have a good answer why three juniors and seniors played like they played but I also don't care, because I'll play some freshmen then," said Izzo

Matt...are you hearing this? Matty? Mattttttttttt????

THEsocalledfan
11-07-2023, 01:57 PM
Entz should have the attitude that Tom Izzo has...this quote is after Izzo, and his number 4 ranked Spartans, lost their season opener to JMU

"I don't have a good answer why three juniors and seniors played like they played but I also don't care, because I'll play some freshmen then," said Izzo

Matt...are you hearing this? Matty? Mattttttttttt????

The more disturbing possible reason is they don't have many underclassman they think will be stars....

noryan34
11-07-2023, 02:46 PM
The more disturbing possible reason is they don't have many underclassman they think will be stars....

This is what really concerns me as well. Either way it’s an indictment on the coaching staff wether it be development or recruiting.

TAILG8R
11-07-2023, 03:18 PM

Possibly but with the departures of high level talent to the portal last year who were underclassmen wanting playing time and watching players like Kopp last year have to come off the bench I would personally lean toward this staff simply giving preference to upperclassmen.

Wolfie
11-07-2023, 05:18 PM
They also think running Cam Miller 15 times a game is the best option for the offense.
So, I don't think much of what they do is based on common sense or reason

56BISON73
11-07-2023, 05:35 PM
Doubt I said the same thing. What I think is too many hits on your noggin with that leather helmet on has affected your memory!

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...on+Gene+taylor

El_Chapo
11-07-2023, 05:48 PM
This is what really concerns me as well. Either way it’s an indictment on the coaching staff wether it be development or recruiting.

same guys that had Christian Watson and didn't get him 100 catches and 1000+ yards.

TAILG8R
11-07-2023, 08:12 PM
same guys that had Christian Watson and didn't get him 100 catches and 1000+ yards.

Yeah, that's the reason this coaching staff isn't any good ...

How many 1,000 yard receivers do you think there are each year in college football? Also, why am I even responding to this??? Ugh

bruinbison
11-08-2023, 11:16 AM
Possibly but with the departures of high level talent to the portal last year who were underclassmen wanting playing time and watching players like Kopp last year have to come off the bench I would personally lean toward this staff simply giving preference to upperclassmen.

And just that fast a position group - DB’s - that should have been a strength of the team went to something else with the transfer portal.

To me the defensive line is a good example of the preference point you make…
Still don’t understand none of the 3 RFr being in the rotation. Also would mention the sophomores - Huesmann & Duttenhefer.
Maybe the Bison don’t lose any of them to the portal, but still - if you want the team to be improving towards the end of the season imo you are more likely to get that with young players.

ballparkfrank
11-08-2023, 02:28 PM
This is the part that seals the deal on entz to me.

3 weeks to prepare, and no real substantial changes. Entz even made a presser comment after the UND blowout about not wanting to change what he sees as the bison way. Stubborn as a jackass, and doesn't seem to learn.

If the coaching isn't fixed, nothing else matters.

Apparently, even Jim Morrison saw this coming years ago when he wrote this famous song: Please sing along

You know that it would be untrue;
You know that I would be a liar;
If I was to say to you,
That Entz was gonna take us higher

Cmon Larsen make the fire;
Its tiime to make a brand new hiiirrre,

The time to hesitate is through;'
No time to wallow in the mire;
All our team does now is lose,
And the program is a dumpster fire.....

Cmon Larsen make the fire....
Cmon Larsen make the fire.....

BISONBRI53
11-08-2023, 02:30 PM
Apparently, even Jim Morrison saw this coming years ago when he wrote this famous song: Please sing along

You know that it would be untrue;
You know that I would be a liar;
If I was to say to you,
That Entz was gonna take us higher

Its tiime to make a brand new hiiirrre,

The time to hesitate is through;'
No time to wallow in the mire;
All our team does now is lose,
And the program is a dumpster fire.....

Cmon Larsen make the fire....
Cmon Larsen make the fire.....

Do it again but make it Larsen get fired too!

cbline
11-08-2023, 03:32 PM
Entz quote in the November 6th Fargo Forum: “I think we’re better than what we’ve been . . . ."

I absolutely HATE statements like that. Everyone is judged by their actual performance, not their potential. It's simple: if you're not doing it on the field, then nothing else matters.

BiZon22
11-08-2023, 03:47 PM
Entz quote in the November 6th Fargo Forum: “I think we’re better than what we’ve been . . . ."

I absolutely HATE statements like that. Everyone is judged by their actual performance, not their potential. It's simple: if you're not doing it on the field, then nothing else matters.

He’s not wrong though. He’s just a big part of why they haven’t been as good as they could be

totoinfl
11-08-2023, 08:05 PM
He’s not wrong though. He’s just a big part of why they haven’t been as good as they could be

I blame it on the no GA tailgating and the wrong beer for sale.

steelbison
11-08-2023, 09:59 PM

Ring Sure. Lol. We haven’t beat a real team all year. Our problems can’t be fixed with current staff and players. We will be lucky not to lose the next two games honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LefseBison
11-08-2023, 11:16 PM

It reminds me of when people get caught doing a criminal act and they say 'that's not who I am." YEA, it actually is who you am!" Bad grammar and all. Matthew Entz uses a lot of boilerplate comments to deflect. We are not dumb.

El_Chapo
11-12-2023, 03:25 AM
OHHHHHH. WE-RE HALFWAYS THERE......

https://youtu.be/lDK9QqIzhwk?si=0g1yqJL9wmGWlaOL

scottietohottie
11-13-2023, 10:29 PM
https://footballscoop.com/news/stony-brook-has-announced-a-head-coaching-change

Takes 0-10 to make a Stony brook change. Closed door raises all around Bison town this year eh.

B.Schlossman Fan Club
11-13-2023, 10:36 PM
Entz was offered FBS head coaching jobs last year and turned them down……. Think about that for a second. Turning down more pay for what? Job security? FBS invite coming?

Entz wants to stay as a Bison

56BISON73
11-14-2023, 12:54 AM
Entz was offered FBS head coaching jobs last year and turned them down……. Think about that for a second. Turning down more pay for what? Job security? FBS invite coming?

Sniff....sniff I detect bullshit

El_Chapo
11-14-2023, 04:21 AM

Him & Roehl were looking hard last year (maybe realizing talent would be down this year)

I didn't hear the turned down fbs news...but I heard the 1st part

LefseBison
11-14-2023, 05:36 AM
Him & Roehl were looking hard last year (maybe realizing talent would be down this year)

I heard speculation (in the Fargo Forum) that Matt Entz was being considered for the top job at Nebraska but he alluded he would not be interested
IF offered. This was last year. :facepalm::fight:

SO, "him and Roehl" were not offered, just speculation.

garbageman
11-14-2023, 12:32 PM

And you know Roehl and Entz were looking hard for sure or is it that you just think you know everything?

scottietohottie
11-14-2023, 12:39 PM
And you know Roehl and Entz were looking hard for sure or is it that you just think you know everything?

Lakes is an expert on men looking hard eh.

heffray
11-14-2023, 01:13 PM

You’d be surprised what kind of secrets those grandmas spill when you whisper sweet nothings…

El_Chapo
11-14-2023, 02:29 PM

told by a couple different people who don't know each other. that's when you know shit is real.

kinda like our joke of an AD. when multiple stories are told by 3 different parents

56BISON73
11-14-2023, 05:13 PM
told by a couple different people who don't know each other. that's when you know shit is real.

kinda like our joke of an AD. when multiple stories are told by 3 different parents

So getting info from multiple uninformed people makes it real???? :innocent:

El_Chapo
11-14-2023, 06:43 PM
So getting info from multiple uninformed people makes it real???? :innocent:

ill stand by my sources

Bisonator98
11-14-2023, 06:54 PM
Just post up the media articles referencing the FBS job offers to Entz. I mean surely they would have been on a website or news article.

TAILG8R
11-14-2023, 06:59 PM
Just post up the media articles referencing the FBS job offers to Entz. I mean surely they would have been on a website or news article.

Izzo mentioned it this week on his show or maybe it was the Bison Media Zone videos. He may have misspoke but he clearly said Entz turned down head coaching offers last year.

THEsocalledfan
11-14-2023, 07:17 PM
Izzo mentioned it this week on his show or maybe it was the Bison Media Zone videos. He may have misspoke but he clearly said Entz turned down head coaching offers last year.

Yes he did say that.

garbageman
11-14-2023, 07:37 PM

Fuck that clearly dipshit el chumpo knows more than Dom

LefseBison
11-15-2023, 12:13 AM
Fuck that clearly dipshit el chumpo knows more than Dom

I don't know who Lakes is. I can't get past his profile picture of a blue-capped swarthy man. In any case, does he work? He seems to be on here, posting, an unhealthy amount of time and also is schmoozing with parents, coaches, players and whatnot a god-awful amount of time plus is married with kids. Where does he find time to be gainfully employed?

heffray
11-15-2023, 12:18 AM
I don't know who Lakes is. I can't get past his profile picture of a blue-capped swarthy man. In any case, does he work? He seems to be on here, posting, an unhealthy amount of time and also is schmoozing with parents, coaches, players and whatnot a god-awful amount of time plus is married with kids. Where does he find time to be gainfully employed?

Lol welcome to Bisonville.

56BISON73
11-15-2023, 12:25 AM

He also has the ability to disapparate and show up and report on numerous sporting events in the same evening even though those events can be hundreds of miles apart.

GreenfieldBison
11-15-2023, 12:30 AM
Solid questions. All I can offer is that I have seen him in the flesh. He is real.

Eager to see the results of your investigation.

THEsocalledfan
11-15-2023, 01:08 PM
Solid questions. All I can offer is that I have seen him in the flesh. He is real.

Eager to see the results of your investigation.

He was encouraging me to take NDSU straight bet line at +400 before SDSU. I responded I bet the SDSU line, and yes, I covered.

BISONBRI53
11-15-2023, 01:30 PM

You are truly a treasure on here! Not sure if you are the ultimate troll or not but you are fun on here!

El_Chapo
11-15-2023, 02:25 PM
He was encouraging me to take NDSU straight bet line at +400 before SDSU. I responded I bet the SDSU line, and yes, I covered.

I knew you were the reason we lost! haha

LefseBison
11-15-2023, 06:25 PM
You are truly a treasure on here! Not sure if you are the ultimate troll or not but you are fun on here!

For those who care - I am the real deal, exactly what I say I am. Female alumna, proud Boomer - and not a troll. And alternatively appalled, fascinated and GOB-SMACKED by Lakes! :irslow:

El_Chapo
11-15-2023, 06:48 PM
For those who care - I am the real deal, exactly what I say I am. Female alumna, proud Boomer - and not a troll. And alternatively appalled, fascinated and GOB-SMACKED by Lakes! :irslow:

Tab's Wife? oh wait. she's not a boomer.

Kevin's Mom? wait a minute...............

B.Schlossman Fan Club
11-15-2023, 06:59 PM
Sniff....sniff I detect bullshit

Call out Izzo not me! Bigger question now is if Braun tries to steal Entz to be his DC. He probably tried to get Entz last year after he was promoted to Heah coach but Entz turned it down because of the job stability. Now who knows what will happen……

ndsubison1
11-15-2023, 07:02 PM
You would think Braun would want a more experienced DC.

BISONBRI53
11-15-2023, 07:08 PM

No offence but you MUST be a grandma...???

Bisonator98
11-15-2023, 07:08 PM

There has to be some proof of this somewhere if it happened. I'm not believing it just because Dom says it either. Let's hear which programs these were?

El_Chapo
11-15-2023, 07:16 PM

oh crap pull out!!

LefseBison
11-15-2023, 08:06 PM
Tab's Wife? oh wait. she's not a boomer.

Kevin's Mom? wait a minute...............

No, no to your 20 questions. I am not well connected to this clique-like Bisonville crowd. A regular alumna. Are you Sam Herder? I have heard of him being a football media person, and since everyone knows you are Sam, I thought I would ask.

LefseBison
11-15-2023, 08:07 PM
oh crap pull out!!

That is right up there with a bowl full of d**ks.

LefseBison
11-15-2023, 08:09 PM

I am guessing this is a tongue-in-cheek* question. Old enough to be a grandma but no. *I realize I am treading on shaky ground.

TAILG8R
11-15-2023, 08:26 PM
No, no to your 20 questions. I am not well connected to this clique-like Bisonville crowd. A regular alumna. Are you Sam Herder? I have heard of him being a football media person, and since everyone knows you are Sam, I thought I would ask.

I am guessing this is a tongue-in-cheek* question. Old enough to be a grandma but no. *I realize I am treading on shaky ground.

Lakes, Lakesbison, El Chapo, and other various version of Sam are Ot Sam Herder. I won't give his full name because that is not for me to divulge.

El Lako Bison has a thing for players' grandmas ...

LefseBison
11-15-2023, 08:35 PM
Lakes, Lakesbison, El Chapo, and other various version of Sam are Ot Sam Herder. I won't give his full name because that is not for me to divulge.

El Lako Bison has a thing for players' grandmas ...

Yes, I have heard he likes grandmas. I don't mean to pry as to his full identity. I have gone to other football teams' fan forums in the past, "lurking" and all of a sudden, I see a Lakes' post. It is quite jarring. If I didn't know better, I would think he is a version of A1.

Whoever runs Bisonville assigned me my "name." Maybe a computer.

BISONBRI53
11-15-2023, 08:38 PM

No! That guy is respected!

scottietohottie
11-15-2023, 09:12 PM
No! That guy is respected!

Yeah I thought lakes was samolian or mung.

GreenfieldBison
11-15-2023, 09:51 PM
Yes, I have heard he likes grandmas. I don't mean to pry as to his full identity. I have gone to other football teams' fan forums in the past, "lurking" and all of a sudden, I see a Lakes' post. It is quite jarring. If I didn't know better, I would think he is a version of A1.

Whoever runs Bisonville assigned me my "name." Maybe a computer.
I think you mean A!I

I know there is at least one or two logic nerds out there who well get that.

Kevin
11-15-2023, 10:37 PM
Lololol Braun is becoming head coach of northwestern. P5 coach before entz.

heffray
11-15-2023, 11:55 PM
I think you mean A!I

I know there is at least one or two logic nerds out there who well get that.

Or the Canadian version of Artificial Intelligence, called “I, Eh?”

scottietohottie
11-16-2023, 12:51 AM
Eh I eh. .

scottietohottie
11-16-2023, 12:53 AM
I can only count in French eh. Watched the wrong sesame street on teh bunny ears eh.