PDA

View Full Version : Zach Robinson Fargo Policeman = 1st Coin Toss Sept 9

El_Chapo
07-19-2023, 11:06 PM
Let's make this happen!!

He stopped a Major Terrorist Attack in Fargo.. He's a Hero. He should have beers paid for him infinity in Fargo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=733673171896909&id=100057626972594&mibextid=Nif5oz

(and Hopefully the 2 injured Policeman too) and moment of silence for Jake Wallin

HerdBot
07-20-2023, 12:08 AM
Zack Robinson. That guy fucks, am I right? Shoots a terrorist with a 9mm from 75 feet away (or was it yards?) while being dramatically outgunned and walks towards the fire. It's like out of a movie badass. What a hero

scottietohottie
07-20-2023, 12:11 AM
Zack Robinson. That guy fucks, am I right? Shoots a terrorist with a 9mm from 75 feet away (or was it yards?) while being dramatically outgunned and walks towards the fire. It's like out of a movie badass. What a hero

Who? I googled it and don't find shit. I don't Facebook. Need account to see that reptilian shit.

scottietohottie
07-20-2023, 12:13 AM
Spelt the name wrong googling eh. He shoot that crazy white nationalist who was shooting cops eh? What a hero.

GreenfieldBison
07-20-2023, 12:43 AM

If it was yards then he’s more like a superhero.

scottietohottie
07-20-2023, 01:28 AM
If it was yards then he’s more like a superhero.

I got a racoon at 75 yards with 9mm and 16 round clip. I had to work my way into him by the dirt flying eh. Got him on like the 15th shot eh. Can be done. Thought a real man cop carried 45acp and the 9mms were just for those who identify as not a man eh what do I know I have both eh. I must be a tranny eh.

imabison
07-20-2023, 02:18 AM

75 ft is correct.

56BISON73
07-20-2023, 03:06 AM
Any one with credibility want to explain what this is all about.

El_Chapo
07-20-2023, 03:07 AM

my gawd. PL . Rock. You. Under

TAILG8R
07-20-2023, 03:10 AM

Nutball with massive amounts of guns and ammo in his vehicle opened fire on Fargo Police. Killing one and injuring two others plus one civilian.

Officer shoots the man dead while under a hail of bullets himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerdBot
07-20-2023, 04:00 AM

Man shoots 3 cops and a civilian in Fargo with a rifle. 1 cop dies. A 4th cop shoots him from 75 feet away while he's shooting at the firetrucks and ambulances. After they find 1800 rounds loaded into cartridges, 3 rifles, a 9mm, a grenade, 5 gas cans and a vest.. in the trunk

B.Schlossman Fan Club
07-20-2023, 04:01 AM
Let's make this happen!!

He stopped a Major Terrorist Attack in Fargo.. He's a Hero. He should have beers paid for him infinity in Fargo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=733673171896909&id=100057626972594&mibextid=Nif5oz

(and Hopefully the 2 injured Policeman too) and moment of silence for Jake Wallin
Wait how do we know that? That’s not what the mayor said. Also said this guy was known to police……. Then what were they waiting for???? For it to happen and not stop it?

bisonaudit
07-20-2023, 04:52 AM
Wait how do we know that? That’s not what the mayor said. Also said this guy was known to police……. Then what were they waiting for???? For it to happen and not stop it?

Known to the police can mean just about anything. A guy 4 blocks from my hotel room shot 10 people this morning and he was on an ankle monitor / work release after a domestic.

El_Chapo
07-20-2023, 04:57 AM
Known to the police can mean just about anything. A guy 4 blocks from my hotel room shot 10 people this morning and he was on an ankle monitor / work release after a domestic.

ol Mo was in a fender bender on 13th in 2019 so that is probably what they meant.

he worked at fleet farm, so 4 rifles and bunch of ammo was easy for him to get over the years

couple sweden dorks burned a koran few weeks back and swedish embassy in iraq is getting torched tonight, did ol Mo take it out on Fargo because we have Swedes here?

search Barakat TCO Syria (maybe it was that connection?) human trafficking/sound of freedom movie popular. hmmm

lets all be glad he didnt get to broadway and that street fair with that car.

56BISON73
07-20-2023, 05:00 AM

Soooo because he was known to police they were supposed to know he was going to go on a shooting rampage? Heck elchapo is known to the police also.

GreenfieldBison
07-20-2023, 11:55 AM
I got a racoon at 75 yards with 9mm and 16 round clip. I had to work my way into him by the dirt flying eh. Got him on like the 15th shot eh. Can be done. Thought a real man cop carried 45acp and the 9mms were just for those who identify as not a man eh what do I know I have both eh. I must be a tranny eh.

Was the raccoon shooting back???

(Real men carry either a 6” Model 29 or 629. See Harry, Dirty.)

scottietohottie
07-20-2023, 12:42 PM
Was the raccoon shooting back???

(Real men carry either a 6” Model 29 or 629. See Harry, Dirty.)

He was put there by a Lutheran eh.

heffray
07-20-2023, 04:14 PM
He was put there by a Lutheran eh.

Lol that is fucking hilarious.

kab1one
07-20-2023, 08:07 PM
Soooo because he was known to police they were supposed to know he was going to go on a shooting rampage? Heck elchapo is known to the police also.

It will come out that the fire department went to his prior apartment unit. The Fire Department reported him to the FPD for the "usual" items in his unit. FPD checked.

FBI was on scene at new apartment very quickly (within 2 hours). I was stunned with the fed presence in Fargo, FBI, ATF and US marshalls on site with large trailers of equipment. I have not heard if bomb squad was there. But apartment building was cleared out overnight. I live 4 blocks from it, so I was watching what was going on there periodically. The fact FPD may have knew of arsenal in old apartment and the speed the feds showed up in force leads a person to believe he was on a "list" of some sort.

Thus the contact with FPD was a result of the Fire Department call.

New word is he worked at Fleet Farm and that is were he bought the guns and ammo (all legal). He also worked in a dental office. Dental assistant of some form.

56BISON73
07-20-2023, 08:12 PM
It will come out that the fire department went to his prior apartment unit. The Fire Department reported him to the FPD for the "usual" items in his unit. FPD checked.

FBI was on scene at new apartment very quickly (within 2 hours). I was stunned with the fed presence in Fargo, FBI, ATF and US marshalls on site with large trailers of equipment. I have not heard if bomb squad was there. But apartment building was cleared out overnight. I live 4 blocks from it, so I was watching what was going on there periodically. The fact FPD may have knew of arsenal in old apartment and the speed the feds showed up in force leads a person to believe he was on a "list" of some sort.

Thus the contact with FPD was a result of the Fire Department call.

New word is he worked at Fleet Farm and that is were he bought the guns and ammo (all legal). He also worked in a dental office. Dental assistant of some form.

:bow:...........

B.Schlossman Fan Club
07-21-2023, 12:30 PM

Yes we have surveilled people for much less cause.

GreenfieldBison
07-21-2023, 01:18 PM

Surveillance is one thing. Making an arrest for the potential to commit a crime is a whole different thing. That dog won’t hunt.

As far as I am concerned that terrorists arsenal was anemic. I bet there are numerous participants here who possess far more hardware and ammo than he did. I know of one for certain. It’s not a crime.

Hammerhead
07-21-2023, 01:31 PM
Hopefully we'll learn more at the 10:30 press conference this morning. Our house is just over half a mile from the shooting and I heard all of the gunshots sitting next to an open window in my office.

The_Sicatoka
07-21-2023, 03:32 PM
Our house is just over half a mile from the shooting and I heard all of the gunshots sitting next to an open window in my office.

Dude, that's not cool. No bueno. Glad you're OK.

Hammerhead
07-21-2023, 04:27 PM
Dude, that's not cool. No bueno. Glad you're OK.

Just imagine how the people right where it happened felt. I've been listening to the press conference today and and that guy had been planning something big for a long time based on what what in his car and apartment.

ByeSonBusiness
07-21-2023, 04:38 PM

It doesn't sound like there was anything about him that would have jumped out.

The_Sicatoka
07-21-2023, 04:53 PM
Just imagine how the people right where it happened felt.

I'm through that area once in a while to get to the City Desk at Border States. I don't like recognizing areas on the TV news.

Hammerhead
07-21-2023, 06:25 PM
I'm through that area once in a while to get to the City Desk at Border States. I don't like recognizing areas on the TV news.

It is sad, just like when I lived in Oregon and would get my haircut where one of the stylists was murdered by her boyfriend. (They did totally redecorate the interior before re-opening.)

heffray
07-21-2023, 06:31 PM

Reminds me of when the 35W bridge collapsed and I had driven on it hours earlier. Crazy to think about.

56BISON73
07-21-2023, 06:40 PM
Surveillance is one thing. Making an arrest for the potential to commit a crime is a whole different thing. That dog won’t hunt.

As far as I am concerned that terrorists arsenal was anemic. I bet there are numerous participants here who possess far more hardware and ammo than he did. I know of one for certain. It’s not a crime.

Nothing more than than media sensationalism.

The_Sicatoka
07-21-2023, 06:45 PM
Reminds me of when the 35W bridge collapsed and I had driven on it hours earlier. Crazy to think about.

I had relatives see the dust of that collapse in their rear view mirror.

Professor Chaos
07-21-2023, 06:56 PM
Based on the AG's comments today there's little doubt this asshole was heading to the street fair in downtown Fargo when this happened. Officer Robinson likely saved lives and incalculable emotional damage beyond that for anyone that was at the street fair last Friday afternoon. God bless him.

scottietohottie
07-21-2023, 07:49 PM
Based on the AG's comments today there's little doubt this asshole was heading to the street fair in downtown Fargo when this happened. Officer Robinson likely saved lives and incalculable emotional damage beyond that for anyone that was at the street fair last Friday afternoon. God bless him.

I think there's a Jason Aldean song about it already eh.

HerdBot
07-21-2023, 08:39 PM

He's next level awesome. Would love to see him do the 1st cpin toss, along with everyone else involved

Professor Chaos
07-24-2023, 05:51 PM
GoFundMe to support Officer Zach Robinson: https://www.gofundme.com/f/hero-officer-zach-robinson-fargo-thanks-you

Not a scam either as the Forum did their due diligence and interviewed the organizer (who is the mom of another LEO): https://www.inforum.com/news/fargo/fargo-woman-starts-gofundme-to-benefit-officer-zach-robinson

Also, the memorial fundraiser for Jake Wallin (also benefits Officers Dotas and Hawkes): https://www.leadershipcarefund.com/

THEsocalledfan
07-25-2023, 05:36 PM
Officer Robinson is a hero. I guess police are still needed.....

bisonaudit
07-25-2023, 07:58 PM
Officer Robinson is a hero. I guess police are still needed.....

Drew Wrigley’s burner account.

AKBison
08-06-2023, 03:38 PM
Drew Wrigley’s burner account.

This needs to happen, get it done.

El_Chapo
08-06-2023, 06:09 PM
this better happen. the ndsu admin knows

Professor Chaos
08-18-2023, 02:11 AM
More info came out today along with Officer Robinson's body cam footage: https://www.inforum.com/news/fargo/watch-body-camera-video-from-fargo-officer-who-killed-police-shooter-averted-possible-mass-shooting

Amazing that 21 of the 31 rounds that he fired hit this guy... with a 9mm handgun at distance under extreme duress. That's superhuman.

El_Chapo
08-18-2023, 03:20 AM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO He Flipping the COIN on Sept 9??? or do we bring him to US BANK Sept 2 ?

someone at NDSU has to get this done!!

HerdBot
08-18-2023, 03:39 AM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO He Flipping the COIN on Sept 9??? or do we bring him to US BANK Sept 2 ?

someone at NDSU has to get this done!!

Our leadership is so bad, they havent even announced an event for the US Bank Stadium game and they wonder why ticket sales are mediocre. Kolpack and Izzo were talking about this failure on Hot Mic

If they figured out a way to kill fan day (drew thousands) , the spring game (which drew 5,000 fans) and was televised... i remember an autograph table that was an hour long

You really think they want to pull this off?

This years marketing is so bad, it has to start at the top. ML isnt even paying attention to details. Disengaged leadership only focused on fund raising while ignoring fan experience

56BISON73
08-18-2023, 03:44 AM
Our leadership is so bad, they havent even announced an event for the US Bank Stadium game and they wonder why ticket sales are mediocre. Kolpack and Izzo were talking about this failure on Hot Mic

If they figured out a way to kill fan day (drew thousands) , the spring game (which drew 5,000 fans) and was televised... i remember an autograph table that was an hour long

This years marketing is so bad, it has to start at the top. ML isnt even paying attention to details. Disengaged leadership

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM There happens to be a big Former All Athlete Reunion.

THEsocalledfan
08-18-2023, 12:11 PM

This years marketing is so bad, it has to start at the top. ML isnt even paying attention to details. Disengaged leadership only focused on fund raising while ignoring fan experience

Sadly, much truth detected in this post.

Hammerhead
08-18-2023, 01:28 PM
Maybe I missed it in the press conference, but did they ever say if the shooter was wearing any body armor to help absorb the impact from some of those bullets? Officer Robinson certainly gave him opportunity to surrender and I hope that guy was in lots of pain for his final minute on earth.

I live about 1/2 mile away and could hear the gunfire through the open window in my office.

More info came out today along with Officer Robinson's body cam footage: https://www.inforum.com/news/fargo/watch-body-camera-video-from-fargo-officer-who-killed-police-shooter-averted-possible-mass-shooting

Amazing that 21 of the 31 rounds that he fired hit this guy... with a 9mm handgun at distance under extreme duress. That's superhuman.

BISONBRI53
08-18-2023, 01:53 PM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM There happens to be a big Former All Athlete Reunion.

What does that mean for us average joe fans? nothing....

BISONBRI53
08-18-2023, 01:55 PM
Maybe I missed it in the press conference, but did they ever say if the shooter was wearing any body armor to help absorb the impact from some of those bullets? Officer Robinson certainly gave him opportunity to surrender and I hope that guy was in lots of pain for his final minute on earth.

I live about 1/2 mile away and could hear the gunfire through the open window in my office.

That was brought up somewhere. He was not wearing any armor is what they said yesterday.

Professor Chaos
08-18-2023, 01:56 PM

Didn't watch the presser but an article I read said that the shooter wasn't wearing body armor (per Wrigley I believe).

Bison Dan
08-18-2023, 03:05 PM
Didn't watch the presser but an article I read said that the shooter wasn't wearing body armor (per Wrigley I believe).

Doesn't make sense - 21 shots on target? Seems excessive unless he's a terrible shot.

BISONBRI53
08-18-2023, 03:40 PM
Doesn't make sense - 21 shots on target? Seems excessive unless he's a terrible shot.

Excessive? Did you watch the video? The dude was still moving trying to get his gun going... Guy was a fighter to the very end. Fuck him!!

Professor Chaos
08-18-2023, 03:43 PM
I thought the guy taking 21 shots was pretty unbelievable also but apparently that's a direct quote from Wrigely in the presser according to the Forum article. Could be possible he's embellishing but based on the body cam footage it looked like the shooter was disabled pretty quickly after Officer Robinson returned fire. He was laying on his back most of the time with his feet facing Officer Robinson so I'm guessing his lower half took the majority of the shots before Officer Robinson circled around and delivered the kill shots to his head.

runtheoption
08-18-2023, 03:53 PM

Did you watch the video? Have you ever shot a pistol at somebody that is shooting back or could shoot back at you? What Officer Robinson did is the exact opposite of a terrible shot or excessive. Do you have any idea on how hard it is to hit a target with a pistol from that initial distance (from where Robinson was taking cover behind the car) while under duress? Not all 21 shots that were considered "on-target" were center-mass or head shots. If you can't fathom how someone could live and pose a threat for another minute after being shot repeatedly in the legs, ass, feet, arms or lower abdomen, then you need a remedial anatomy class. The perp is still repeatedly attempting to raise his weapons after being shot. Did you even watch the video and see the angle that Officer Robinson had on approaching the perp that was laying on the ground? Pretty much all legs and ass from the perp is what Robinson could see.

Go to about 45 minutes into the press conference and listen to the question from the WDAY reporter and then Wrigley's response. That pretty much answers your stupid question and statement.

B.Schlossman Fan Club
08-18-2023, 04:06 PM
Wow you really are a simple Dan……. Pistol rounds don’t do much damage at that range. He used the appropriate force and I wish the guy would have been shot 31 times. Very impressed with that shooting accuracy under that kind of pressure

56BISON73
08-18-2023, 05:18 PM

When you are engaged you are shooting to kill. The criminal was trying to engage to the very end. One must remember not all shots that were on target were kill shots. Putting him down at that distance is pretty good marksmanship.
There is nothing excessive about this.

tony
08-18-2023, 06:11 PM
When you are engaged you are shooting to kill. The criminal was trying to engage to the very end. One must remember not all shots that were on target were kill shots. Putting him down at that distance is pretty good marksmanship.
There is nothing excessive about this.

Yeah, I saw the body cam video... he gets shot at and in the next split second, he took everything in, like the officers being down and the shooter's location. Then he peeked up from his car and apparently hit him from a good distance... while a car was driving between him and the shooter.

It's my belief is that if a guy starts pointing an AK, much less firing from it, he should be rendered closed-casket dead as quickly as possible, the number of bullets or other means used is immaterial. There are tons of horrible uses of extreme force by the police in the USA, but this is not one of them.

HerdBot
08-18-2023, 06:16 PM

Excessive? Did you watch the video? The dude was still moving trying to get his gun going... Guy was a fighter to the very end. Fuck him!!

Normally it would be excessive but in this case he was spot on and heroic. No way to know how many of those bullets hit and he kept fighting

scottietohottie
08-18-2023, 06:48 PM
Normally it would be excessive but in this case he was spot on and heroic. No way to know how many of those bullets hit and he kept fighting

Yeah the dude was covered in Kevlar and was trying to reload. He had a chance to surrender.

THEsocalledfan
08-18-2023, 09:57 PM
Dan, please watch the video. Remarkable job; he was actually very cool considering the situation and gave him so, so many chances to get out alive. Big issue was his angle when down, and had to risk his life going around the car to kill him. It was the only thing he could do.

ByeSonBusiness
08-19-2023, 02:22 AM
I presume if Dan watches the video he won't have any questions other than how a dude can get shot that many times and still be moving

Bison Dan
08-19-2023, 12:12 PM
I presume if Dan watches the video he won't have any questions other than how a dude can get shot that many times and still be moving

I didn't mean that he didn't deserve it and I hope he rots in hell, just hard to believe the human body can take that many hits and still function. It wasn't a criticism of Mr. Robinson he did what he needed to do. To the rest of you keyboard warriors well thanks for taking my comment the wrong way, I guess it was worded confusing.

El_Chapo
08-19-2023, 03:06 PM
Drugs...lots of Drugs.

TAILG8R
08-20-2023, 02:32 AM
Drugs...lots of Drugs.

Probably got them from downtown Minneapolis right after evening prayer call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerdBot
08-20-2023, 01:55 PM
Drugs...lots of Drugs.

He was a radical islamic terrorist, not a crack head.

bisonaudit
08-20-2023, 02:47 PM
He was a radical islamic terrorist, not a crack head.

Opiate of thee masses?

The_Sicatoka
08-21-2023, 03:02 PM
Is FPD allowed to use JHP or just FMJ? That makes a difference.
I'm assuming the FPD officer was firing a 9mm. (There's a reason the 40 cal was created.)

21 'on' of 31 (0.677) is stunningly good.
Read the NYPD "hit rates" data graph here: https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2018/may/25/shannon-watts/do-more-7-10-police-bullets-miss-their-mark-gun-co/

roadwarrior
08-21-2023, 07:12 PM
Since the shooting, the Fargo Police Department has received 40 applications for 7 seven positions which had not yet been advertised.

El_Chapo
08-21-2023, 07:21 PM
Since the shooting, the Fargo Police Department has received 40 applications for 7 seven positions which had not yet been advertised.

send them to GoodHue MN all 5 quit there and they have 0 applicants

56BISON73
08-21-2023, 09:51 PM
Is FPD allowed to use JHP or just FMJ? That makes a difference.
I'm assuming the FPD officer was firing a 9mm. (There's a reason the 40 cal was created.)

21 'on' of 31 (0.677) is stunningly good.
Read the NYPD "hit rates" data graph here: https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2018/may/25/shannon-watts/do-more-7-10-police-bullets-miss-their-mark-gun-co/

The 40 cal was created because the 10mm had too much kick. 40 cal has a smaller casing.

The_Sicatoka
08-22-2023, 12:38 PM
The 40 cal was created because the 10mm had too much kick. 40 cal has a smaller casing.

Correct.
LEOs couldn't handle the 10mm kick but the 9mm lacked stopping power.
The 40 cal was the attempt at a best of both worlds compromise.

scottietohottie
08-22-2023, 01:53 PM
Dirty Harry wouldn't have shot 31 times.

GreenfieldBison
08-22-2023, 02:15 PM
Dirty Harry wouldn't have shot 31 times.

Well, sure. The model 29 only holds six.

scottietohottie
08-22-2023, 02:33 PM
Well, sure. The model 29 only holds six.

5 to spare!

56BISON73
08-22-2023, 11:59 PM
Correct.
LEOs couldn't handle the 10mm kick but the 9mm lacked stopping power.
The 40 cal was the attempt at a best of both worlds compromise.

Ive got 2 9mm and 2 40sw. Im really thinking about getting a 10mm to see what the difference is. :D

1998braves64
08-23-2023, 06:07 PM

Heard an ad on KFAN from US Bank Stadium, seems it was "geared" to those in the cities vs a Fargo local advertisement as it wasn't heavily weighted to NDSU.

56BISON73
08-23-2023, 06:10 PM

I think they are only doing 2-3 TM luncheons this year. Used to be a a huge draw.

Winterborn
08-24-2023, 03:30 PM

Enough adrenaline (or drugs) in your system and you do not feel a thing. An officer friend of mine was telling me of a story that he and some others were called to a disturbance and there was an individual hopped on meth (pre-Scotty's production days :biggrin: ) that still kept on going after being hit with two tasers.

There was a Navy Seal that was shot 27 times and walked himself back to Medvac helicopter back in '07. One of the Civil War battles, I believe it was, recorded a solider who was shot 40 (?) times and lived. Unless you hit a big bone, brain or spinal column, some people just do not stop. The human body can absorb an amazing amount of damage and keep on going.

El_Chapo
09-04-2023, 07:59 PM
YES. WE DID IT!!! (this was a good idea)

Usually North Dakota State Bison football reps “Bison” on the helmet, but this Saturday against Maine it will be “Fargo”. They are honoring first responders at the game with it being played two days before 9/11. Officers Dotas, Hawes, and Robinson will do the coin toss before the game. Also, Officer Jake Wallin’s parents have been invited to attend the game. WDAY 970 AM AM 1100 The Flag WZFG

HerdBot
09-04-2023, 08:27 PM
YES. WE DID IT!!! (this was a good idea)

Usually North Dakota State Bison football reps “Bison” on the helmet, but this Saturday against Maine it will be “Fargo”. They are honoring first responders at the game with it being played two days before 9/11. Officers Dotas, Hawes, and Robinson will do the coin toss before the game. Also, Officer Jake Wallin’s parents have been invited to attend the game. WDAY 970 AM AM 1100 The Flag WZFG

That warms my heart

THEsocalledfan
09-04-2023, 10:11 PM
Chapo, I know we give you a lot of grief, most of it deserved. However, you did good on this one. Well done.

heffray
09-05-2023, 02:20 AM
Chapo, I know we give you a lot of grief, most of it deserved. However, you did good on this one. Well done.

Lol are we really giving Chapo credit for this? I’m sincerely asking…

El_Chapo
09-05-2023, 02:24 AM
Lol are we really giving Chapo credit for this? I’m sincerely asking…

I put here and Facebook and actually mentioned it on air with Jay Thomas like right away so I had assistance. ...

I'm just really proud of NDSU doing this. Bravo for them and Admin

heffray
09-05-2023, 12:56 PM
I put here and Facebook and actually mentioned it on air with Jay Thomas like right away so I had assistance. ...

I'm just really proud of NDSU doing this. Bravo for them and Admin

They really need to add you to the payroll…

Hammerhead
09-07-2023, 07:00 PM
We were on the fence about going to this game even though there were tickets for sale in row G at midfield at face value until this was announced. Waiting saved us $10 since the asking price dropped between Sunday and Tuesday.

bisonfanette
09-07-2023, 11:19 PM
Officer Dotas - https://fb.watch/mW4V3FLSZF/?mibextid=MnnKW6

People are donating the tickets to the veterans as well as Fargo police officers & emergency responders!
It’s going pretty well with donations! Some Bison fans went online and purchased tickets and transferred them to the cause!

This information is on Facebook in various places such as North Dakota State University ticket exchange.

bisonfanette
09-07-2023, 11:40 PM
This information was included on Facebook:

Please feel free to copy and paste to share the above information with season-ticket holders and bison fans!
If you wish to purchase tickets and donate them to veterans, police officers and first responders you may do that through the website gobison.
All ticket transfers will be made through the gobison website. It is secure and simple! I’m more than happy to walk you through that process. Our platform will always be Bison Tickets for Veterans, but it is wonderful that the coin toss will be performed by Fargo police officers, as a way to honor them, and Officer Wallin (RIP) along with first responders!  If you have questions please call myself, Alana Christensen 701-899-2578. Thank you!
P.S. I am going to ask that all tickets be donated by noon on FRIDAY the day before the game!  The earlier the better of course!

El_Chapo
09-10-2023, 03:43 AM
That was INSANELY AWESOME today .

about a 3 minute standing ovation and multiple tears.

way to go BisoNation!!!!

(B4 game in tailgate office Dotas was in a group just sitting there and I made a point to take my kid up to him and say. "That's a Hero, shake that officers hand".... Dotas and family really enjoyed that

thanks again everyone!!

HerdBot
09-10-2023, 12:32 PM
That was INSANELY AWESOME today .

about a 3 minute standing ovation and multiple tears.

way to go BisoNation!!!!

(B4 game in tailgate office Dotas was in a group just sitting there and I made a point to take my kid up to him and say. "That's a Hero, shake that officers hand".... Dotas and family really enjoyed that

thanks again everyone!!

It was very powerful and emotional

AlumniGreen
09-10-2023, 05:59 PM
Is there a video of just that portion?