PDA

View Full Version : Ross Uglem stepping back from Bison Report

THEsocalledfan
04-10-2023, 06:20 PM
https://twitter.com/BisonReport/status/1645427942929858562

Could not believe no thread on this, yet. Unclear what exactly this means....if he is selling the site, or just taking a step back asking others to step in for his work.

I've not always agreed with Ross, but greatly appreciated the work he did and how he promoted Bison athletics. I wish him nothing but the best.

El_Chapo
04-11-2023, 03:17 AM
cuz we aren't fans, this is a good thing.
funny he is staying on w his stupid packer report.

when he wanted Justin Jefferson thrown out of a game last year I've seen enough

NDSU92
04-12-2023, 02:41 AM

You are so weird

mtoutfitter
04-12-2023, 03:03 AM
You are so weird

That's putting it kindly.

THEsocalledfan
07-16-2023, 06:33 PM
So, is the site and all the work officially dead or is someone else going to take over? I've seen zero content since this announcement and we are nearing fall camp.

Jay
07-16-2023, 08:06 PM
So, is the site and all the work officially dead or is someone else going to take over? I've seen zero content since this announcement and we are nearing fall camp.

Quite the heist Bison Report running right now… and I’m still one of the people still paying. The Paramount+ sub is what’s saving it (and access to other sites).

THEsocalledfan
07-17-2023, 01:48 AM
Quite the heist Bison Report running right now… and I’m still one of the people still paying. The Paramount+ sub is what’s saving it (and access to other sites).

And there is some twitter activity; assume it is ross; no content, but still retweeting stuff, ect.....

Time with tell if completely dead, or not.

B.Schlossman Fan Club
07-19-2023, 09:19 PM

Must not be much money in it if he had to get another job. Can’t imagine a HS coach job pays much. I thought Ross was an insurance agent?

HerdBot
07-20-2023, 12:31 AM
Must not be much money in it if he had to get another job. Can’t imagine a HS coach job pays much. I thought Ross was an insurance agent?

Ross owns several businesses. I doubt he did it for money. Passion project that probably took up too much time

El_Chapo
07-20-2023, 12:51 AM
gonna focus on that green bay packer boner..

B.Schlossman Fan Club
07-20-2023, 03:29 AM
Ross owns several businesses. I doubt he did it for money. Passion project that probably took up too much time

Is he still an insurance agent? I know a few of those who barely have to work!

ndsubison1
07-20-2023, 06:54 PM

Im late to the party, but I think it sucks to see him go. I thought he was very knowledgeable about the Bison, opponents, and football. He did did a great job with Bison Report. Im sure he'll be back as a guest at some point.

Jay
07-21-2023, 02:20 AM
I think the point of the thread is we’re disappointed. He is fantastic at the job.

he just sold Tundra Insurance. I would say he’s all in with his new role at Oak Grove which seems to be a passion. Plus he’s coaching golf.