PDA

View Full Version : Ndsu vs Alabama 2026!!!!

scottietohottie
03-31-2023, 01:42 PM
https://ndsuspectrum.com/north-dakota-state-football-schedules-home-and-away-games-against-alabama/

Really disappointed I have to break this news eh.

Whatcha doin lakes eh?

Well revisit this tomorrow for more then one reason eh.

heffray
03-31-2023, 02:19 PM
https://ndsuspectrum.com/north-dakota-state-football-schedules-home-and-away-games-against-alabama/

Really disappointed I have to break this news eh.

Whatcha doin lakes eh?

Well revisit this tomorrow for more then one reason eh.

The Spectrum is a little early on the April 1st release eh

Kevin
03-31-2023, 04:09 PM

they're on the fuckin' spectrum alright.

GreenfieldBison
03-31-2023, 04:19 PM

I don't recall that being a daily rag so they most likely did the best they could yeah? Or has that gone digital daily now?

heffray
03-31-2023, 04:23 PM
I don't recall that being a daily rag so they most likely did the best they could yeah? Or has that gone digital daily now?

Lol it’s digital so it’s not like they couldn’t run one of their stories on a Saturday…

GreenfieldBison
03-31-2023, 04:28 PM
Lol it’s digital so it’s not like they couldn’t run one of their stories on a Saturday…

Huh? I've been to college. Saturdays are for hangover recovery operations...

Professor Chaos
03-31-2023, 04:36 PM
Nothing cures a hangover like finding out that Nick Saban will be roaming the visitor sidelines in the Fargodome in a few years...

This would've been a lot funnier had the headline read something like "Sources: AAC to extend formal invite to NDSU on Saturday"

heffray
03-31-2023, 04:41 PM
Nothing cures a hangover like finding out that Nick Saban will be roaming the visitor sidelines in the Fargodome in a few years...

This would've been a lot funnier had the headline read something like "Sources: AAC to extend formal invite to NDSU on Saturday"

Yeah NDSU playing Alabama is lazy…

heffray
03-31-2023, 04:42 PM

Na you do that while you’re still drunk at 6am bro

ByeSonBusiness
03-31-2023, 05:17 PM
Yeah NDSU playing Alabama is lazy…

Would've been a solid article in like 2013

Hammerhead
03-31-2023, 06:22 PM
The start time and TV coverage for any game isn't going to be announced years in advance.

BigHorns
04-01-2023, 02:36 AM
The start time and TV coverage for any game isn't going to be announced years in advance.

Announcing it will be on ESPN2 was a nice touch I thought. LOL if folks took it seriously.

BISONBRI53
04-01-2023, 02:45 PM
Announcing it will be on ESPN2 was a nice touch I thought. LOL if folks took it seriously.

HAHAHAHA!!!! My buddy sent me a text last night all pumped up for this... Had to break the news that it was fake... :sigpalm:

BigHorns
04-01-2023, 07:47 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!! My buddy sent me a text last night all pumped up for this... Had to break the news that it was fake... :sigpalm:

:rofl:

First clue should have been a team with 100k stadium traveling to one with 19k seats.
"At Fargodome" is enough to give it away.

B.Schlossman Fan Club
04-01-2023, 09:37 PM
Sheet really !?!? no one told me this was false fml

heffray
04-01-2023, 10:44 PM
Sheet really !?!? no one told me this was false fml

However incompetent you may think our local beat writers are, there is a zero percent chance that the NDSU Spectrum would beat any of the Forum’s crew to a headline of this magnitude. Knew it was fake the minute I saw it.

SDbison
04-01-2023, 11:30 PM
Well, 10 plus years ago the Forum did publish a story about a Bisonviller who helped dig someone else's car out during a snowstorm. The Bisonviller said his name was Haywood Jablome and the Forum printed it. Lol

heffray
04-01-2023, 11:36 PM
Well, 10 plus years ago the Forum did publish a story about a Bisonviller who helped dig someone else's car out during a snowstorm. The Bisonviller said his name was Haywood Jablome and the Forum printed it. Lol

Lol. Point taken.

NDSU92
04-01-2023, 11:51 PM

I would’ve issued a duel request to the writer of that article had it happened

scottietohottie
04-02-2023, 01:10 AM
Bloody wankers eh

BigHorns
04-07-2023, 12:55 AM
The Athletic says Alabama should play NDSU ... as a spring scrimmage game. Kinda hate that idea. At least we've got Colorado next year. Going to be fun going up against coach Prime and all his hype.

https://theathletic.com/4380607/2023/04/04/college-football-spring-games-hugh-freeze/