PDA

View Full Version : A Good Forum article

tony
11-19-2004, 06:50 PM
Sterling season By Jeff Kolpack The Forum (http://new.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=75744&section=Sports)

I think this one nailed it. NDSU did have some squeakers they could have won, but they also avoided the plague of injuries that killed them in the past. All in all, a great season.

K also does a nice job of showing where NDSU is really going to have to work hard to repeat last year's success because you can't lose 20 seniors and expect to perform at the same level. It should be a very interesting spring game again this year.

I'll put in a plug for BisonZone now - if you live outside the Fargo area, I'd say if you have the money, it's worth it. Heck, without it I wouldn't have heard that on Sunday after the Davis game, Coach Bohl flew down south to look at some JUCO players.

Bisonguy
11-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Some good pictures from The Forum staff from the season linked from that story, as well. Some really good pics from Davis and some of the other games in the photo gallery.

It's going to be tough to replace 11 starters next year....

wfduck
11-19-2004, 10:22 PM
far as I'm concerned fire McSquirrel and give his space to Jeff

Bisonfan01234
11-19-2004, 10:59 PM
And yet here you guys are, reading what he has to say.

The Forum is in the business of selling papers, guys, not praising every move that NDSU makes.

Sounds like he's done his job so far.