PDA

View Full Version : How many Injured players will we get back for Frisco ?

goalpost
12-19-2022, 05:03 PM
i am thinking like 6 ?

Professor Chaos
12-19-2022, 05:35 PM
Depends on who is considered injured considering guys like Weber and Kaczor left the game on Friday only to return. Other guys like Waege and Kobe Johnson sure didn't look healthy by the end of the game.

My guess is:

OUT: Jalen Sundell, Mason Miller, Hunter Luepke, Noah Gindorff, Jake Kava
QUESTIONABLE: Eli Mostaert, Tamerick Williams, Shaka Roques, Luke Weerts, Raja Nelson
PROBABLE: Kobe Johnson, Spencer Waege, Will Mostaert, James Kaczor

We'll probably hear next to nothing on these guys from Entz over the break so we'll have to wait until pre-game warmups on 1/8 to truly find out.

goalpost
12-19-2022, 06:21 PM
Depends on who is considered injured considering guys like Weber and Kaczor left the game on Friday only to return. Other guys like Waege and Kobe Johnson sure didn't look healthy by the end of the game.

My guess is:

QUESTIONABLE: Eli Mostaert, Tamerick Williams, Shaka Roques, Luke Weerts, Raja Nelson

We'll probably hear next to nothing on these guys from Entz over the break so we'll have to wait until pre-game warmups on 1/8 to truly find out.

that would be great

mtoutfitter
12-19-2022, 06:40 PM

My guess is:

I'll say all on your questionable and probable lines will play.