PDA

View Full Version : Down 10+ Players...only 1 thing left to do..

El_Chapo
12-12-2022, 04:48 PM
https://youtu.be/d-hDl6OALv4

win the whole f$cking thing...

https://www.facebook.com/100057626972594/posts/pfbid0N3NvH5NXYcMdvrH1JjbBk9vnBV3XDwVRD6vA4pSgwwBm NHSKmVjgFyWVMKS2Scesl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Injured WR Raja Nelson, RB TaMerick Williams, Backup QB Cole Payton, TE Noah Gindorff, RT Mason Miller, FB/RB Hunter Luepke, DT Eli Mostaert Portal WR Phoenix Sproles, RB Dominic Gonnella, WR DJ Hart, CB Marques Sigle, CB Britton Pascoe Questionable DE Spencer Waege

Jasir Cox Josh Hayes FBS

bri-dog
12-12-2022, 04:55 PM
LOL. I said that exact thing to a friend of mine on Saturday...

El_Chapo
12-12-2022, 04:58 PM
LOL. I said that exact thing to a friend of mine on Saturday...

Bri. You & I together are always right! ;)

HerdBot
12-12-2022, 05:16 PM
If this team can repeat, it will be one of the most impressive runs out of all the recent teams. The coaching and depth has been impressive

GreenfieldBison
12-12-2022, 05:22 PM
If this version of Code Green can repeat its performance from last Friday night then I will say that the development and growth of that particular unit is nothing short of spectacular. IMHO of course.

IndyBison
12-12-2022, 05:54 PM
If this team can repeat, it will be one of the most impressive runs out of all the recent teams. The coaching and depth has been impressiveI agree, but also, based on reading BV our coaches suck and our recruiting sucks so the players must suck. I'm so confused.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-12-2022, 06:13 PM
I agree, but also, based on reading BV our coaches suck and our recruiting sucks so the players must suck. I'm so confused.

Welcome to Bisonville

ByeSonBusiness
12-12-2022, 06:18 PM
Why are Cox and Hayes listed? They play for other teams?

G_Funky
12-12-2022, 07:06 PM

Stop questioning Chapo's logic...its dark in there, and scary.

IndyBison
12-12-2022, 07:06 PM
Welcome to BisonvilleI know. The bi-polar nature of the fan base in general is interesting to observe.

PlrbrBison
12-12-2022, 07:14 PM

Let's throw Trey Lance in there too, I believe he would be in his last year of eligibility.

semobison
12-12-2022, 07:27 PM
Let's throw Trey Lance in there too, I believe he would be in his last year of eligibility.

Yep, he is injured too!

ByeSonBusiness
12-12-2022, 07:51 PM

Don't forget Steven Threet. He'd probably be the HC by now had he not gotten lost on his way to Fargo.

HerdBot
12-12-2022, 08:01 PM

Hayes, had stayed would have ran out of eligility this year.

We really needed Jasir early in the year when Wiesniewski was hurt but our linebackers are playing really well right now, so probably not as big as a loss this late in the year

El_Chapo
12-12-2022, 08:14 PM
Time to dig up my NDSU 2nd team ranked thread...

GreenfieldBison
12-12-2022, 08:23 PM
Yep, he is injured too!

Is he? Or is he healthy?

DM05
12-12-2022, 09:06 PM
If this version of Code Green can repeat its performance from last Friday night then I will say that the development and growth of that particular unit is nothing short of spectacular. IMHO of course.

100% agree.....tackling was terrible the first couple games of the year, in the playoffs it hasn't been an issue.

Linebacker play has improved immensely.

D-line is getting pressure consistently when rushing 4.....the DT's have been very good across the board the last 6 games. Derritt looks like a different dude, something has clicked.

Professor Chaos
12-12-2022, 09:13 PM
Technically he could still be playing at NDSU next year if he would've wanted to since the COVID year didn't count.

Winning a title this year would be quite the feat in terms of adversity but I wouldn't say it would be any more impressive than the 2015 team was. Remember how the defense started that year getting shredded by Montana? The run game also sputtered early in the season then Wentz got hurt and I was wondering whether they'd even make the playoffs after that USD loss dropped them to 4-2. Oddly enough I think that team became the best version of themselves because of that adversity... this team could end up doing the same thing. Both feats would pretty monumental for a program that has been full of monumental achievements over the last decade plus.

DakotaOkie
12-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Welcome to Bisonville
New NDSU fight song..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq4K...ature=youtu.be (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq4K1N9XttY&feature=youtu.be)

That's awesome!

Herd
12-15-2022, 03:58 PM
Please don’t put the word Portal anywhere near Eli’s name. Got that?

El_Chapo
12-15-2022, 04:58 PM
Please don’t put the word Portal anywhere near Eli’s name. Got that?

this is true..... stay away klieman!!

NodakGreg
12-15-2022, 09:05 PM
https://youtu.be/d-hDl6OALv4

win the whole f$cking thing...

https://www.facebook.com/100057626972594/posts/pfbid0N3NvH5NXYcMdvrH1JjbBk9vnBV3XDwVRD6vA4pSgwwBm NHSKmVjgFyWVMKS2Scesl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Injured WR Raja Nelson, RB TaMerick Williams, Backup QB Cole Payton, TE Noah Gindorff, RT Mason Miller, FB/RB Hunter Luepke, DT Eli Mostaert Portal WR Phoenix Sproles, RB Dominic Gonnella, WR DJ Hart, CB Marques Sigle, CB Britton Pascoe Questionable DE Spencer Waege

Jasir Cox Josh Hayes FBS

Your Exactly right. Quit whining about being down 10 starters, F...it. Lets see the greatest story line here, NDSU finds other guys to stepup in ways they didn't expect and they play their lights out and we are off to Frisco. Get to Frisco and play their Asses off on both sides of the ball and TR makes offensive plays we have never seen before and pull off the most amazing NATTY ever done in the past 11 years! Trust these boys to bond and just flat out get the W tomorrow night!

Professor Chaos
12-18-2022, 07:30 PM
I'm really digging this underdog role the Bison are in going into Frisco... give me all the doubters (I'm one of them honestly) picking/betting/opining against the Bison and if Matt Entz is sitting on that north endzone stage in Frisco at about 4:30PM on January 8th he can have his Rudy T moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTyP7I8X4UY

KSBisonFan
12-18-2022, 07:59 PM
I'm with Chaos in thinking we get rolled by the bunnies until I watched our post game presser. This is a tight group of guys and I have to think Cam will have a giant chip on his shoulder to make up for his UIW performance.

Never under estimate an underdog Bison team.

Timp
12-18-2022, 10:15 PM
I'm with Chaos in thinking we get rolled by the bunnies until I watched our post game presser. This is a tight group of guys and I have to think Cam will have a giant chip on his shoulder to make up for his UIW performance.

Who do you think comes back from the injuries to be ready for Frisco?

mtoutfitter
12-18-2022, 11:31 PM
Who do you think comes back from the injuries to be ready for Frisco?

Everyone except Gindorff, Luepke, Sundell, Miller and Kava.

BiZon22
12-18-2022, 11:58 PM

The bison don’t get rolled by FBS teams, I just can’t imagine any FCS team not named 2013 NDSU or 2015 NDSU that rolls us. The bunnies are good this year, but looking at sagarin compared to our old teams they are ranked lower than any of our title teams would they not? This SDSU team is not historically good at all.

CAS4127
12-19-2022, 12:16 AM
The bison don’t get rolled by FBS teams, I just can’t imagine any FCS team not named 2013 NDSU or 2015 NDSU that rolls us. The bunnies are good this year, but looking at sagarin compared to our old teams they are ranked lower than any of our title teams would they not? This SDSU team is not historically good at all.

We aren’t gonna get rolled by SDSU. When is the last time we actually got rolled by anyone? SIU in “Covid” maybe. That’s not gonna happen with this team. Thinking this will be like ‘19 Natty with JMU.

Hammerhead
12-19-2022, 02:14 PM

Sagarin only has the bunnies favored by 2.61 points on a neutral field (will Frisco still be a "home game" for the Bison?) so he doesn't predict a heavy favorite.

El_Chapo
12-19-2022, 02:42 PM
Beating SDSU for a Natty with our 2nd Team essentially is gonna be sooooooooooooo delicious!!

Professor Chaos
12-19-2022, 02:58 PM
Sagarin only has the bunnies favored by 2.61 points on a neutral field (will Frisco still be a "home game" for the Bison?) so he doesn't predict a heavy favorite.
@FCS_STATS poll on Twitter showed 65% of people picking SDSU: https://twitter.com/FCS_STATS/status/1604269527247765505

So far on AGS it's about 60% picks for SDSU.

Although let's be honest, pretty much everybody outside of NDSU fans are sick of the Bison winning so that plays into it too. Still give me all the doubters and "non-believers" pontificating, let's talk up SDSU and their dominant semifinal performance and talk down NDSU and their "lucky" semifinal win. The more I hear it the better I feel about Frisco. :)

northendzone
12-19-2022, 03:02 PM
I completely agree with Gindorff, Luepke, Sundell, Miller and Kava -

Carson Wentz came back without any eligibility left after a broken wrist and million or hundreds of millions on the line. Anyone think we could be in for a surprise and one of these guys makes it back? Could be huge for Bison nation!

BISONBRI53
12-19-2022, 03:16 PM

Carson Wentz came back without any eligibility left after a broken wrist and million or hundreds of millions on the line. Anyone think we could be in for a surprise and one of these guys makes it back? Could be huge for Bison nation!

Carson was not considered to be what he was drafted at at that point... He needed that game to get more tape... We talked about that for WEEEEEEKS back then.

ndsubison1
12-19-2022, 04:07 PM

Would not shock me. I bet Eli dresses and wouldnt be surprised if we got one more back.

Professor Chaos
12-19-2022, 05:29 PM
Gindorff gave Entz the gatorade bath at the end of the game on Friday.... that ankle can't be doing too bad. Still, he's got an NFL future, even it's via the undrafted free agent route, to worry about. The only one out of the group of the 6 who've been out extended time that I'd expect to see back is Eli Mostaert.

MyOhMy
12-19-2022, 05:59 PM
Gindorff gave Entz the gatorade bath at the end of the game on Friday.... that ankle can't be doing too bad. Still, he's got an NFL future, even it's via the undrafted free agent route, to worry about.

Just imagine how much higher his prospects would be if he came back for the natty, caught 6 passses for 87 yards and 2 TDs and helped us win it.

tolnabison
12-19-2022, 06:37 PM
Just imagine how much higher his prospects would be if he came back for the natty, caught 6 passses for 87 yards and 2 TDs and helped us win it.

His mom was on the pregame show with Izzo and Kolpack. They said he has a 6 month injury. So he is out.

TAILG8R
12-24-2022, 02:17 PM
Finding and Luella are the two players I can all but guarantee won’t be back for the natty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerdBot
12-25-2022, 02:39 PM
@FCS_STATS poll on Twitter showed 65% of people picking SDSU: https://twitter.com/FCS_STATS/status/1604269527247765505

So far on AGS it's about 60% picks for SDSU.

Although let's be honest, pretty much everybody outside of NDSU fans are sick of the Bison winning so that plays into it too. Still give me all the doubters and "non-believers" pontificating, let's talk up SDSU and their dominant semifinal performance and talk down NDSU and their "lucky" semifinal win. The more I hear it the better I feel about Frisco. :)

I might pick SDSU in a close game. Both teams are talented but the Bunnies are super hungry

ZHerd
12-25-2022, 05:19 PM

Doubt that, Gindorff has been an incredibly under utilized talent in his time here

steelbison
12-25-2022, 05:58 PM
Doubt that, Gindorff has been an incredibly under utilized talent in his time here

Yes as has been most TE and WR since Roehl took over. We had 1700 yards passing this year. Pathetic.

CAS4127
12-25-2022, 07:42 PM
Yes as has been most TE and WR since Roehl took over. We had 1700 yards passing this year. Pathetic.

Pretty evident that Roehl’s weakness is his inability to understand and execute a legit passing game, and that he’s scared to admit and address that weakness/ask for help/input. It’s not that difficult, especially in college football

scottietohottie
12-25-2022, 07:51 PM
Pretty evident that Roehl’s weakness is his inability to understand and execute a legit passing game, and that he’s scared to admit and address that weakness/ask for help/input. It’s not that difficult, especially in college football

I've come full circle eh and think he's seen Bison qbs do some stupid shit in practice and makes him not pass. Like when they can't do the hit the broad side of the barn drill in practice eh.

GreenfieldBison
12-25-2022, 08:51 PM
I've come full circle eh and think he's seen Bison qbs do some stupid shit in practice and makes him not pass. Like when they can't do the hit the broad side of the barn drill in practice eh.

I've thought this for quite a while. Tempting as it may be for some to criticize the play calling the difference is exactly as you point out: the actual play caller(s) have been at practice every day and the arm chair dudes have not.

sbark
12-25-2022, 09:04 PM
I've thought this for quite a while. Tempting as it may be for some to criticize the play calling the difference is exactly as you point out: the actual play caller(s) have been at practice every day and the arm chair dudes have not.

Ingrained deep aversion to turnovers is as much a Bison trademark as A gap power

CAS4127
12-25-2022, 09:14 PM

I understand what you’re saying, but then why, when we do pass, do we make it so difficult challenging for the QB, and receivers I guess?

CAS4127
12-25-2022, 09:18 PM
Ingrained deep aversion to turnovers is as much a Bison trademark as A gap power

That’s very true, but the last time we had any semblance of a passing game was 1st half SDSU, then got intercepted on a terrible play call—one that we had already ran earlier with Cam. That had all the makings of an interception just based on personnel and personnel positioning.

scottietohottie
12-25-2022, 09:33 PM
Pitch fork is back out here eh.

scottietohottie
12-25-2022, 09:38 PM
35 qb rushes against jmu was complete panic button pushing eh

Where was Cheese Watson eh?

Drifting like teh snow eh.

GreenfieldBison
12-25-2022, 09:48 PM
I understand what you’re saying, but then why, when we do pass, do we make it so difficult challenging for the QB, and receivers I guess?

Beyond my pay grade for certain. I defer on this one.

steelbison
12-26-2022, 04:07 AM
That’s very true, but the last time we had any semblance of a passing game was 1st half SDSU, then got intercepted on a terrible play call—one that we had already ran earlier with Cam. That had all the makings of an interception just based on personnel and personnel positioning.

Like almost always passing on third and long. When you have the run game we have and teams stack the box play action those are the times to gash the defense.

Honest question how many go routes have we thrown this year? Two? We used to take a couple of those shots a game. Also he loves the bootleg pass. Only problem I have is we never run it to the left side. Why? Is the QB not capable of rolling left and throwing across his body?

steelbison
12-26-2022, 04:12 PM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

El_Chapo
01-03-2023, 04:38 PM
Bumped after the depth chart release.

No Mostearts, Raja or Tamerick 4 out for title game

Hunter, Noah, Mason 3 season enders

sigle, gonnella, hart, sproles, pascoe 5 transfers out

12 OUT. Waege Roques Cole Peyton aren't 100%

Kevin
01-03-2023, 04:41 PM
Kobe Johnson, TK Marshall and QB power 800 times to win the whole thing. Not the best matchup we could hope for.

Professor Chaos
01-03-2023, 04:45 PM
Bumped after the depth chart release.

No Mostearts, Raja or Tamerick 4 out for title game

Hunter, Noah, Mason 3 season enders

sigle, gonnella, hart, sproles, pascoe 5 transfers out

12 OUT. Waege Roques Cole Peyton aren't 100%
If you trust Entz and company to disclose the status of all those injured players accurately 5 days before the championship game I have some beachfront property in Hoople to sell you.

El_Chapo
01-03-2023, 04:48 PM
edit/delete that chaos.. wtf man. Kevin & I have marching orders.

El_Chapo
01-08-2023, 08:38 PM
2nd place with all these guys out.

ndsubison1
01-08-2023, 09:48 PM
Only losers use injuries as excuses.

El_Chapo
01-09-2023, 02:21 AM
Only losers use injuries as excuses.

haha we got 2nd place with 10+ players gone & many 2nd stringers