PDA

View Full Version : NDSU Portal Offers

tolnabison
12-06-2022, 02:17 PM
Entz said in his presser that they will look at adding a couple transfers this year. Early offers include two edge players:

Blake Peterson DE, Iowa St (Beresford, SD)
6-4 270
2 years of eligibility left

https://twitter.com/Blakepeterson_7/status/1598341986838368261?s=20&t=3c_wrby2tXkX90-KGmcVyg

https://cyclones.com/sports/football/roster/blake-peterson/

Zach Durfee DE, University of Sioux Falls (Dawson, MN)
6-6 255
3 years of eligibility left

https://twitter.com/zach_durfee/status/1599946528604332032?s=20&t=HgHhD0ohGgp6hbTNdBmuUA

https://usfcougars.com/sports/football/roster/zach--durfee/6323

I know their is some speculation, but no offer posted:

LB, Hunter Zenzen, Iowa St (Barnesville, MN)
6-2 245
3 years eligibility left

https://cyclones.com/sports/football/roster/hunter-zenzen/11947

https://twitter.com/zenzen_10/status/1598438161209769984?s=20&t=IslnBHGa78ctz4C7JH1vcQ

Thought it would be an interesting topic. Also a place to add players that we offer in the portal. Maybe it should be merged with the 2023 recruiting thread.

HerdBot
12-06-2022, 03:22 PM
Zach Durfee looks like a stud. 3 years left. Good size. Woupd have to beat out Iowa State

Kevin
12-06-2022, 04:32 PM
Let's just take all 3 to be safe.

SDbison
12-06-2022, 04:47 PM
NDSU could use some 6'5" skilled TEs with experience. Anybody out there to offer? Entz and Roehl have failed in this area of recruiting for classes a few years back. Maybe some of the Fr and RFr will come around, but right now after Noah Gindorf the TE group is lacking.

roadwarrior
12-06-2022, 05:51 PM
I heard that Zenzen will be joining his brother at NDSU.

oldmantutters
12-06-2022, 05:53 PM
I heard that Zenzen will be joining his brother at NDSU.

Derek Hansen on the Jack Michaels Show was strongly implying the same thing today.

El_Chapo
12-06-2022, 06:39 PM
knew this saturday, welcome http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?41791-2022-Verbal-Kaden-Zenzen&p=1597388#post1597388

Zenzen, Weertz, Wisnewski will be a great LB core

tolnabison
12-06-2022, 06:52 PM
knew this saturday, welcome http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?41791-2022-Verbal-Kaden-Zenzen&p=1597388#post1597388

What are the odds Zenzen plays DE? We basically return are whole LB core minus Kaczor. Zenzen is 6-2 245 and we are definitely in the market for DE's going off the portal offers of Peterson and Durfee.

Also, maybe Peterson will recconnect with Zenzen at NDSU both being Iowa St transfers.

tony
12-06-2022, 07:01 PM
What are the odds Zenzen plays DE? We basically return are whole LB core minus Kaczor. Zenzen is 6-2 245 and we are definitely in the market for DE's going off the portal offers of Peterson and Durfee.

Yeah, I know its cliche for Bisonville to suggest a position change, but I was thinking the same thing you were.

DM05
12-06-2022, 07:51 PM

Honestly, haven't been that impressed with Weerts......Kopp has been flying all over the field for the past 6 games, would rather see him with Zenzen and Wisniewski.

Either of the DE's would be great to get.

El_Chapo
12-06-2022, 08:27 PM
Honestly, haven't been that impressed with Weerts......Kopp has been flying all over the field for the past 6 games, would rather see him with Zenzen and Wisniewski.

this is true. Weetz could bulk up too. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

mtoutfitter
12-06-2022, 08:49 PM

Yes, the one star Kubitz has outplayed the 3 star Weertz in my opinion.

HerdBot
12-06-2022, 10:02 PM

Also, maybe Peterson will recconnect with Zenzen at NDSU both being Iowa St transfers.

He's average size as a DE but bigger for a linebacker. He could do both but he's been training as a linebacker. DE is is easier to learn. Mike linebacker has a learning curve. Sam and Will seem to be a faster path. I could see him playing weakside and moving Wiesniewski to the middle at times. Zenzen is such a good athlete we will find a spot for him

tolnabison
12-06-2022, 10:35 PM
He's average size as a DE but bigger for a linebacker. He could do both but he's been training as a linebacker. DE is is easier to learn. Mike linebacker has a learning curve. Sam and Will seem to be a faster path. I could see him playing weakside and moving Wiesniewski to the middle at times. Zenzen is such a good athlete we will find a spot for him

Here you go again with your perfect weight height size. You did same with Cam comparing him to Stick. Hunter Zenzen was listed at 245 on Iowa St's roster. He is already heavier than Ryan Reed 241, Dylan Hendricks 243, Tony Pierce 242, Loshiaka Roques 227, Kole Menz 230 and Jake Kava 243. Plus he would have the whole spring and summer to train his body to play DE.

I'm not saying he will end up a DE, it was just speculation. I'm just saying we return basically every LB. We are obviously in the market for DE going off offers.

tony
12-07-2022, 12:40 AM
Yes, the one star Kubitz has outplayed the 3 star Weertz in my opinion.

Going to need both to bring home a trophy, I think.

CAS4127
12-07-2022, 12:56 AM
Going to need both to bring home a trophy, I think.

Yeah, undersized LBs, by definition/size, SUCK.

Travis Beck and others beg to differ. Speed kills/helps tho. A lot.

Hankey didn’t have a lot of footspeed, I get that, but he had instinct, and knew how to play with his supporting cast who did have some speed. It’s all about feel in that situation. You can wait on your teammates to filter things in to you, know the sideline is a helpful defender, and close.

More to defense than meets the below average football mind.

HerdBot
12-07-2022, 01:11 AM
Here you go again with your perfect weight height size. You did same with Cam comparing him to Stick. Hunter Zenzen was listed at 245 on Iowa St's roster. He is already heavier than Ryan Reed 241, Dylan Hendricks 243, Tony Pierce 242, Loshiaka Roques 227, Kole Menz 230 and Jake Kava 243. Plus he would have the whole spring and summer to train his body to play DE.

I'm not saying he will end up a DE, it was just speculation. I'm just saying we return basically every LB. We are obviously in the market for DE going off offers.

You have to project our LB corps over the next 2 years, not just next year. Transfers typically start slow and become dominant their 2nd year

Its not about weight, its about height and frame. He's average size for DE. Most of our top DEs have been 6-4 or taller and the shorter ones are are usually speed rushers. Kramer cant make him 2-3 inches taller. So he's average DE size. Not saying he couldnt be good but there is a reason the 2 DEs on this list are way bigger

Size is a big deal. It's one of the reasons the middle of our defense had been gashed at times

CAS4127
12-07-2022, 01:15 AM
You have to project our LB corps over the next 2 years, not just next year. Transfers typically start slow and become dominant their 2nd year

Its not about weight, its about height and frame. He's average size for DE. Most of our top DEs have been 6-4 or taller and the shorter ones are are usually speed rushers. Kramer cant make him 2-3 inches taller. So he's average DE size. Not saying he couldnt be good but there is a reason the 2 DEs on this list are way bigger

Size is a big deal. It's one of the reasons the middle of our defense had been gashed at times

Change username from Gabe/Herbot to “Moneyball” please and thank you.

Jay
12-07-2022, 01:27 AM
Minnesota offered Durfee from USF.

HerdBot
12-07-2022, 01:50 AM
Change username from Gabe/Herbot to “Moneyball” please and thank you.

You want dynanic RBs. I want dynamic DEs with proto typical Bison height, like Waege, Tuzska, and Jirik. Or prototypical 3 techs like 6-4, 290 Tanguay and Leeven Perry

I also want some more size at linebacker Guys like James Kaczor are great players, who dont have the frame to play a full season

HerdBot
12-07-2022, 01:51 AM

Obviously he was dynamic as a freshman and he's 6-6, 260. Minnesota doesnt recruit 6-2 DEs unless they are quick as a cat

Snowgoose
12-07-2022, 02:02 AM
You want dynanic RBs. I want dynamic DEs with proto typical Bison height, like Waege, Tuzska, and Jirik. Or prototypical 3 techs like 6-4, 290 Tanguay and Leeven Perry

I also want some more size at linebacker Guys like James Kaczor are great players, who dont have the frame to play a full season

I wouldn’t mind a Greg Menard but he doesn’t fit your height so discard him I guess.

HerdBot
12-07-2022, 02:13 AM
I wouldn’t mind a Greg Menard but he doesn’t fit your height so discard him I guess.

The RDE can be smaller if they are crazy quick and situational. Especially for obvious passing downs. Right now Roques and Pierce are similar.

Although Menard was not only crazy quick, he had a crazy ass wingspan which is key for a DE

Every good Bison team has prototypical sizes. There are exceptions but we have years of proof

And i never said Zenzen couldnt be a good DE. I said his is average size for a DE but better for LB.

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
12-07-2022, 02:43 AM
The RDE can be smaller if they are crazy quick and situational. Especially for obvious passing downs. Right now Roques and Pierce are similar.

Although Menard was not only crazy quick, he had a crazy ass wingspan which is key for a DE

Every good Bison team has prototypical sizes. There are exceptions but we have years of proof

And i never said Zenzen couldnt be a good DE. I said his is average size for a DE but better for LB.Not NDSU LBs. He's carries much more weight than any lb in recent memory. The closest would be deluca. NDSU LBs even inside are closer to 220. Even board and cox were only 230. He will 20-30 lbs heavier than the lbs NDSU has been using for years. I hope I'm wrong, but will be shocked if somebody that much bigger will be able to do what is asked of NDSU. He's like 30lbs heavier than hankey and marlette for fucksakes.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

23Bison
12-07-2022, 03:31 AM
More guys like Deluca and Cox thank you

El_Chapo
12-07-2022, 04:21 AM

He Gone.....

HerdBot
12-07-2022, 01:03 PM
Not NDSU LBs. He's carries much more weight than any lb in recent memory. The closest would be deluca. NDSU LBs even inside are closer to 220. Even board and cox were only 230. He will 20-30 lbs heavier than the lbs NDSU has been using for years. I hope I'm wrong, but will be shocked if somebody that much bigger will be able to do what is asked of NDSU. He's like 30lbs heavier than hankey and marlette for fucksakes.

Our linebackers some years are smaller because speed is required and its harder to recruit size and speed. Those guys tend to go P5. So we end up bulking up a safety at linebacker. Better in coverage but worse against the run. Also a safety playing linebacker tends to get injured more often. But we have had plenty of heavier linebackers when we can recruit them. But it's not all about weight, its height and length. Cole Wiesniewski (sp) is 6-4

Deluca - 6-3, 245
Jabril Cox - 6-3, 233
Joe Mays - 5-11, 243
Zenzen - 6-2, 245

But i agree the days of Dick Butkus linebackers are going away. I think Joe Mays would even struggle in modern football and would be a base middle linebacker. Kind of a liability in coverage

CAS4127
12-07-2022, 01:12 PM
Our linebackers some years are smaller because speed is required and its harder to recruit size and speed. Those giys tend to go P5. So we end up making a safety a linebacker. Better in coverage but worse against the run. Also a safety playing linebacker tends to get injured more often. But we have had plenty of heavier linebackers when we can recruit them. But it's not all about weight, its height and length. Cole Wiesniewski (sp) is 6-4

Deluca - 6-3, 245
Jabril Cox - 6-3, 233
Joe Mays - 5-11, 243
Zenzen - 6-2, 245

Deluca had major shoulder injury; Cox had injuries that kept him off field/out of some games; Mays? (with the least “length” and about same weight)—>not sure he was physically capable of being injured, but certainly capable of inflicting injuries.

HerdBot
12-07-2022, 01:31 PM
Deluca had major shoulder injury; Cox had injuries that kept him off field/out of some games; Mays? (with the least “length” and about same weight)—>not sure he was physically capable of being injured, but certainly capable of inflicting injuries.

I wonder how Mays would fit in modern pass happy football. He was built like a friggin tank but not very good in coverage. (He was pulled often for 3rd and long even in college) Football is so pass heavy these days. But Mays would be super valuable against a power run team like SDSU

There was a brief moment of 4 games in 2017 where we had DeLuca, Board and Jabril all playing linebacker and I remember thinking thats the best we will ever see.

BISONBRI53
12-07-2022, 01:46 PM
Gabe do you know cone drill times of these guys? 40 times?

Snowgoose
12-07-2022, 01:58 PM
I wonder how Mays would fit in modern pass happy football. He was built like a friggin tank but not very good in coverage. (He was pulled often for 3rd and long even in college) Football is so pass heavy these days. But Mays would be super valuable against a power run team like SDSU

There was a brief moment of 4 games in 2017 where we had DeLuca, Board and Jabril all playing linebacker and I remember thinking thats the best we will ever see.

Are u sure that’s the best we will ever see. I can’t remember which year maybe 07 had maresh, mays, and humber. Two of those played for a while in the League with one playing forever.

HerdBot
12-07-2022, 02:15 PM
Are u sure that’s the best we will ever see. I can’t remember which year maybe 07 had maresh, mays, and humber. Two of those played for a while in the League with one playing forever.

That was a great trio as well and they actually played more than 4 games as a unit. Mike Maresh was an underrated linebacker who was overshadowed by 2 future NFL guys. I thought Humber was the best of the 3. Good in coverage too

NDSU92
12-07-2022, 02:16 PM

Board and Jabril are both going to play forever. Jabril will probably start for a long time if he gets healthy. Deluca didn't get to have an NFL career due to injuries but he could've stuck around for a while.

HerdBot
12-07-2022, 02:23 PM
Board and Jabril are both going to play forever. Jabril will probably start for a long time if he gets healthy. Deluca didn't get to have an NFL career due to injuries but he could've stuck around for a while.

Athletically Jabril is easily the best. Deluca was tough. Separated his shoulder and still played vs Iowa knowing he could play 3 games and get a medical redshirt

tony
12-07-2022, 02:28 PM
Athletically Jabril is easily the best. Deluca was tough. Separated his shoulder and still played vs Iowa knowing he could play 3 games and get a medical redshirt

If we're talking about best, most athletic LBs in the DI era, I think that Ramon Humber needs a mention.

HerdBot
12-07-2022, 02:43 PM
If we're talking about best, most athletic LBs in the DI era, I think that Ramon Humber needs a mention.

Its crazy to see an undrafted guy play 9 years in the NFL and earn 7 million. He didnt start a ton of games but he was dominant on special teams and had a good career

unbison
12-07-2022, 11:08 PM
Its crazy to see an undrafted guy play 9 years in the NFL and earn 7 million. He didnt start a ton of games but he was dominant on special teams and had a good career

He didn’t start?
Started 21 games before he was a senior
Are you connected with reality
Mays missed plays looking for the big hit but no one saw it as Ramon was always in the right spot

TAILG8R
12-08-2022, 12:09 AM
He didn’t start?
Started 21 games before he was a senior
Are you connected with reality
Mays missed plays looking for the big hit but no one saw it as Ramon was always in the right spot

I think he means starting in the NFL.

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
12-08-2022, 12:14 AM
Are u sure that’s the best we will ever see. I can’t remember which year maybe 07 had maresh, mays, and humber. Two of those played for a while in the League with one playing forever.I still believe that is the best group I've seen in the DI era.

CAS4127
12-08-2022, 12:21 AM
I still believe that is the best group I've seen in the DI era.

What’s solid about this discussion is that we have so much to debate/discuss about it!

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
12-08-2022, 12:23 AM
Don't forget about Olson, littleJohn & beck. It's not about which group had the best NFL career.
Mays group #1
Olson group #2
Deluca #3
But I'd take any of them plus a few others over the current group.

HerdBot
12-08-2022, 01:41 AM
Don't forget about Olson, littleJohn & beck. It's not about which group had the best NFL career.
Mays group #1
Olson group #2
Deluca #3
But I'd take any of them plus a few others over the current group.

It's about who wins and thats group 2 and 3.

Group 1 was playoff ineligible and played in the Great West.

Snowgoose
12-08-2022, 01:54 AM

So. They beat like four fbs teams in like two years. Don’t discount them.

Snowgoose
12-08-2022, 01:57 AM

Sorry I just didn’t think board was a great LB at times for us. He seemed to continue to improve as he got to the pros which he got there because of special teams. There was a reason he didn’t start many games for us, but the guy persevered like no one and made himself into one decent nfl player which I greatly admire.

HerdBot
12-08-2022, 02:07 AM
Sorry I just didn’t think board was a great LB at times for us. He seemed to continue to improve as he got to the pros which he got there because of special teams.

Board was a mediocre safety but a great linebacker. He improved every game and was a stud by the end of the year. Wish we started him at linebacker.

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
12-08-2022, 02:10 AM

Group 1 was playoff ineligible and played in the Great West.That is complete nonsense. Those were a couple of the best NDSU teams we've seen during this run. To discount their success because they weren't eligible for the playoffs is absurd.

El_Chapo
12-08-2022, 02:17 AM
That is complete nonsense. Those were a couple of the best NDSU teams we've seen during this run. To discount their success because they weren't eligible for the playoffs is absurd.

Mays Humber LB group could've played at top 10 squads easily.

Snowgoose
12-08-2022, 02:46 AM
Board did improve but he wasn’t as good in my opinion as those 08 guys. Board only had 17 tackles his Jr year and 54 his senior year. Guys like maresh and humber had between 70-82 tackles in 2008 in less games. These three LBs were just fantastic and don’t kid yourself that central Michigan team that we just crushed was a good team.

reformedUNDfan
12-08-2022, 06:49 AM
Board Deluca Cox

Sorry I just didn’t think board was a great LB at times for us. He seemed to continue to improve as he got to the pros which he got there because of special teams. There was a reason he didn’t start many games for us, but the guy persevered like no one and made himself into one decent nfl player which I greatly admire.

If Board had started instead of injured PGT against JMU in 2016, NDSU has a 9-peat.

HerdBot
12-08-2022, 09:23 PM
That is complete nonsense. Those were a couple of the best NDSU teams we've seen during this run. To discount their success because they weren't eligible for the playoffs is absurd.

2004 and 2005 were mediocre teams by current standards

2006 was a really good defense. Would have been a playoff team today

The 2007 team had a great offense but a mediocre defense. They allowed 38 to Sam Houston and 28 4 times. They would have made a playoff run but the defense flat out wasnt great by todays standards. Depth wasnt there and they got worse as the season progressed, but they still would have made the playoffs if eligible but I doubt they would have won it all

https://gobison.com/sports/football/schedule/2007

2008 we missed the playoffs but I think Mays was gone, but Humber and Marsh were here. Losing Walker obviously hurt

Really good teams Im proud of, but not in the same category as the ladt decade

Professor Chaos
12-08-2022, 10:17 PM
Fascinating thread about portal offers we got going here...

Snowgoose
12-08-2022, 11:37 PM

We were hoping some of the 06-08 guys were in the portal and had a year of eligibility left.

bruinbison
12-08-2022, 11:46 PM

Hey, did anyone hear Coach Entz’ press conference? Today perhaps?
A friend listened and understood Entz to be saying they expect to sign
a Transfer Portal prospect during the early signing in 10 days.

Zenzen? Peterson?? Or perhaps a surprise???

CAS4127
12-08-2022, 11:50 PM
We were hoping some of the 06-08 guys were in the portal and had a year of eligibility left.

Back a little further please: Dick, Byers and Stock FTW!

I kid of course, but we could hit pretty hard.

Snowgoose
12-09-2022, 12:02 AM

I don’t know about that. Coach Entz said no guys with bedazzle jeans as they are soft. Said it in the presser today

CAS4127
12-09-2022, 12:30 AM
I don’t know about that. Coach Entz said no guys with bedazzle jeans as they are soft. Said it in the presser today

That’s just because he can’t fit into them.

Plus, I’ve moved on to Ariat—Yellowstone-like.

I try to keep up with the times/current grooves (that’s 80ish)!

But I’d rock that 60ish NDSU MBB warm-up Uni. Might get on the tele over Tatanka and Tranny sporting that.

Any dynamic RBs in portal we should get at?

scottietohottie
12-09-2022, 01:09 AM
That’s just because he can’t fit into them.

Plus, I’ve moved on to Ariat—Yellowstone-like.

I try to keep up with the times/current grooves (that’s 80ish)!

But I’d rock that 60ish NDSU MBB warm-up Uni. Might get on the tele over Tatanka and Tranny sporting that.

Any dynamic RBs in portal we should get at?

I got my own registered brand eh. Went all Yellowstone and put that shit on everything eh. I'll send you a touque eh.

I can say it just can't spell it eh. Know you like your grammar eh. I try.

HerdBot
12-09-2022, 03:01 AM

https://www.wahpetondailynews.com/sports/ndscs-nose-guard-ray-ruschel-tackles-football-at-49-years-old/article_789897ae-2dff-11ed-ac77-138486d527f9.html

El_Chapo
12-09-2022, 03:42 AM
Hey, did anyone hear Coach Entz’ press conference? Today perhaps?
A friend listened and understood Entz to be saying they expect to sign
a Transfer Portal prospect during the early signing in 10 days.

Zenzen? Peterson?? Or perhaps a surprise???

ZenZen is done deal I heard

bruinbison
12-13-2022, 11:07 AM
Entz said in his presser that they will look at adding a couple transfers this year. Early offers include two edge players:

Zach Durfee DE, University of Sioux Falls (Dawson, MN)
6-6 255
3 years of eligibility left

https://twitter.com/zach_durfee/status/1599946528604332032?s=20&t=HgHhD0ohGgp6hbTNdBmuUA

https://usfcougars.com/sports/football/roster/zach--durfee/6323

Things getting even more interesting for Zach Durfee + the Minnesota Gophers……

Now Washington has offered, with their Head Coach being a former University of Sioux Falls Head Coach - Kellen DeBoer. Plus the Huskies seem to have a more active NIL program than the Gophers so far.

Washington already has a commitment from Pierre SD QB Lincoln Kienholz.

tolnabison
12-21-2022, 04:44 PM

Hey gabe, got some news for you. On the Hot Mic show, they said Zenzen will be looked at as a DE.

HerdBot
12-21-2022, 06:51 PM
Hey gabe, got some news for you. On the Hot Mic show, they said Zenzen will be looked at as a DE.

I'm sure they will evaluate the depth of each position and see what will get him on the field faster. DE must be it. Never said he couldn't play DE, said he's physically better sized for likebacker. Maybe he prefers DE?

ndsubison1
12-22-2022, 01:58 AM
Entz said we are still looking at positions to fill through the portal. Didnt elaborate. SS, another CB, maybe TE?

BigHorns
12-22-2022, 03:07 AM
Entz said we are still looking at positions to fill through the portal. Didnt elaborate. SS, another CB, maybe TE?

Maybe a shiny new QB for next year?

There should be some available, they say half the players go unsigned.

DakotaOkie
12-22-2022, 03:21 AM
Maybe a shiny new QB for next.Doubt it. We all saw how well that worked out trying to backfill for Trey.

HerdBot
12-22-2022, 06:15 AM

I just watched it and Kolpack and Izzo said linebacker but Jay Bartley said DE. Entz hasnt said anything

SamsRams
12-22-2022, 06:21 AM
Buffalo starting center last year, Jack Hasz offered by NDSU

tolnabison
12-22-2022, 11:44 AM
I just watched it and Kolpack and Izzo said linebacker but Jay Bartley said DE. Entz hasnt said anything

One knows more than the others. Izzo's Twitter feed says DE.

https://twitter.com/domizzowday/status/1605644476784918530?s=46&t=YbkXnsQXV0YWHtgQDIh4eQ

HerdBot
12-22-2022, 01:53 PM
One knows more than the others. Izzo's Twitter feed says DE.

https://twitter.com/domizzowday/status/1605644476784918530?s=46&t=YbkXnsQXV0YWHtgQDIh4eQ

Iowa State runs a 3-4, so it makes sense he would be a DE. I thought they were a 4-3

ndsubison1
12-22-2022, 03:11 PM

Daaaaamn..

Kujava23
12-22-2022, 03:16 PM
Daaaaamn..

Which makes ya wonder.....Sundell said he is coming back and Westberg has 1 maybe 2 years still

El_Chapo
12-22-2022, 03:35 PM

that was 4 days ago? http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?41987-2023-Recruiting-Updates&p=1600761#post1600761

Professor Chaos
12-22-2022, 03:46 PM
Which makes ya wonder.....Sundell said he is coming back and Westberg has 1 maybe 2 years still
Maybe the coaches know of someone with those two the rest of us don't yet???

Hopefully the answer is they're planning to move one of them to Nash Jensen's spot at LG so this is to add more depth to the C position and/or push the guy that stays there for the starting job.

ndsubison1
12-22-2022, 06:20 PM
Maybe the coaches know of someone with those two the rest of us don't yet???

Hopefully the answer is they're planning to move one of them to Nash Jensen's spot at LG so this is to add more depth to the C position and/or push the guy that stays there for the starting job.

LT Miller
LG Kubas
C Hasz
RG Zabel
RT Sundell

MyOhMy
12-23-2022, 09:53 PM
LT Miller
LG Kubas
C Hasz
RG Zabel
RT Sundell

Miller needs to work on his false starts.

mtoutfitter
12-23-2022, 10:06 PM
Miller needs to work on his false starts.

As in he needs more of them? Just kidding. I think Andrew Bonnet had to be near the top of the leaderboard in that category

Bisman
12-23-2022, 10:11 PM
As in he needs more of them? Just kidding. I think Andrew Bonnet had to be near the top of the leaderboard in that category

Re Andrew Bonnet, does anyone know how he is doing? HIs Wikipedia bio says "On April 8th, 2021 Bonnet was unable to open a pickle jar with his bare hands even though it had previously been opened."

CAS4127
12-23-2022, 10:16 PM
LT Miller
LG Kubas
C Hasz
RG Zabel
RT Sundell

Agreed, and can never have too many good OLinemen Imo!