1) haha
2) oh man lol
3) lmaooo
4) bro seriously hahaha
5) hahahahaha
6) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kevin
11-19-2022, 10:45 PM
Hoping sac state 1 sdsu 2 vigencats 3 Ndsu 4 but the committee has been known to purchase bulk barn meth.

56BISON73
11-19-2022, 10:54 PM
So when is the selection show?

DakotaOkie
11-19-2022, 11:00 PM
So when is the selection show?
11:30 on ESPNu

123Gobison
11-19-2022, 11:01 PM
Hoping sac state 1 sdsu 2 vigencats 3 Ndsu 4 but the committee has been known to purchase bulk barn meth.

Its all about $$$ whatever matchup will draw big crowds and generate $$$ , is what I think.

Kevin
11-19-2022, 11:11 PM
My first trip to whosports this year did not disappoint. One guy saying they shouldn’t have over turned harts fumble and another guy saying back to hockey lol

Kevin
11-19-2022, 11:12 PM
Seems the only thing I and whosports.com agrees on is the reptilian nature of the zebras.

NDSU92
11-19-2022, 11:33 PM

There is no way someone with functioning brain cells could argue any differently.

EC8CH
11-19-2022, 11:34 PM
If anyone didn't see. After the lulz fake punt first down. Mauch is standing all alone behind the play. Turns towards the uND bench and gives about 5 of the most insulting flopping dead chicken arm flaps imaginable. Picture Cams bow and arrow gesture except actually purposely insulting and taunt worthy.

The man is a giant red headed artist.

tony
11-20-2022, 12:01 AM
If anyone didn't see. After the lulz fake punt first down. Mauch is standing all alone behind the play. Turns towards the uND bench and gives about 5 of the most insulting flopping dead chicken arm flaps imaginable. Picture Cams bow and arrow gesture except actually purposely insulting and taunt worthy.

I look forward to hearing Mauch on The Benchwarmers in the future.

GreenfieldBison
11-20-2022, 12:11 AM

Oscar nomination worthy?

EC8CH
11-20-2022, 12:26 AM
Oscar nomination worthy?

The Oscar for best Best Taunting Actor goes to...

Professor Chaos
11-20-2022, 03:23 AM
The Oscar for best Best Taunting Actor goes to...
At least he did it with his team in the lead. Quincy Vaughn (#14) was talking shit to the south endzone student section after both of his TDs (gave the horns down on the 2nd one) and they were still down by 14 after each of those scores.

EC8CH
11-20-2022, 03:25 AM
Just watched the two plays where 44 shoves Mauch after the play and next play Mauch absolutely buries him. Hoe Lee Shit. Fhawking hilarious!

EC8CH
11-20-2022, 03:26 AM
At least he did it with his team in the lead. Quincy Vaughn (#14) was talking shit to the south endzone student section after both of his TDs (gave the horns down on the 2nd one) and they were still down by 14 after each of those scores.

What ever happened to their last RB who did that?

Professor Chaos
11-20-2022, 03:47 AM
What ever happened to their last RB who did that?
Whatever it was it was bad enough to get him booted from a Bobby Petrino squad...

Bison03
11-20-2022, 03:59 AM
So what is our record now wearing the yellow jerseys? And the harvest helmets?

ndsubison1
11-20-2022, 04:04 AM
They thought they had a chance

EC8CH
11-20-2022, 04:11 AM
They thought they had a chance

I heard there was a distraught fhawk fan in the bathroom in the fourth quarter. Weeping over a pisser, he had only longfully wished for a one score game.

#TrueStory

EC8CH
11-20-2022, 04:15 AM

Maybe he was saying they were still down by two touchdowns?

Professor Chaos
11-20-2022, 04:45 AM
Your #1 football jersey fashionista has you covered: https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/status/1594195696449884160

37-0 in the yellow jerseys
25-0 in the harvest helmets
18-0 in the combo

NDSU92
11-20-2022, 04:53 AM
Maybe he was saying they were still down by two touchdowns?

It’s the Chicago Mercantile Exchange signal for Take Bison - 2 TDs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M6mWd3EjtsQ&t=101s&pp=2AFlkAIB

He was telling his bookie

tjbison
11-20-2022, 08:42 AM
Watched Bubbles the whole game, he seems so disengaged with his team, just weird mannerisms for a head coach.

Poor guy looks like he is 80

cbline
11-20-2022, 11:35 AM
Watched Bubbles the whole game, he seems so disengaged with his team, just weird mannerisms for a head coach.

Poor guy looks like he is 80

Help me remember: has the worm turned, or has the monopoly in football ended in North Dakota?

scottietohottie
11-20-2022, 11:59 AM
Help me remember: has the worm turned, or has the monopoly in football ended in North Dakota?

Maybe they meant sheep instead of worm eh. Fighting sheep's eh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgvvY53VLMo

Watch the sheep turning eh

El_Chapo
11-20-2022, 12:21 PM

24-0 ? ....

KSBisonFan
11-20-2022, 01:30 PM
Hope Stoffel is ok. Looked like he stayed in uniform on the bench so maybe the injury isn't too bad. I can't remember when we've been this thin at TE.

IzzyFlexion
11-20-2022, 02:56 PM
Hope Stoffel is ok. Looked like he stayed in uniform on the bench so maybe the injury isn't too bad. I can't remember when we've been this thin at TE.

Until Cody gets his new jersey.

runtheoption
11-20-2022, 02:59 PM
The Dome felt/sounded like we were playing Indiana State. Very blah atmosphere.

UND really sucks. They were friggin small and slow. Don't know how they won 7 games. Is the MVFC that weak this year?

Sioux Suck Forever.

bisoneer
11-20-2022, 11:47 PM
Was surprised by the rout of 42-21 and could have been worse. Our team has really come together! Way to go Bison!

steelbison
11-21-2022, 12:04 AM
The Dome felt/sounded like we were playing Indiana State. Very blah atmosphere.

UND really sucks. They were friggin small and slow. Don't know how they won 7 games. Is the MVFC that weak this year?

Sioux Suck Forever.

Yes our league was awful this year other than us and SDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fmfantasy
11-21-2022, 02:13 AM
id still take the MVCF agasint the entire field to win the natty... the league might have been down but the top 2 teams are better than any other conference all star team.

IndyBison
11-21-2022, 03:05 AM
id still take the MVCF agasint the entire field to win the natty... the league might have been down but the top 2 teams are better than any other conference all star team.If the Bison are not able to get back to Frisco this year, I'm hoping SDSU doesn't as well. A crew from a conference participating in the game is not eligible to work. The ultimate goal of any official is to work the championship at whatever level you work. MVFC crews have been blocked for 11 straight years. The 2 years the Bison didn't make it, Youngstown and SDSU did.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Honeybooboo
11-21-2022, 10:42 AM
If the Bison are not able to get back to Frisco this year, I'm hoping SDSU doesn't as well. A crew from a conference participating in the game is not eligible to work. The ultimate goal of any official is to work the championship at whatever level you work. MVFC crews have been blocked for 11 straight years. The 2 years the Bison didn't make it, Youngstown and SDSU did.

It sucks for you...but thats kind of awesome

Professor Chaos
11-21-2022, 12:03 PM
If the Bison are not able to get back to Frisco this year, I'm hoping SDSU doesn't as well. A crew from a conference participating in the game is not eligible to work. The ultimate goal of any official is to work the championship at whatever level you work. MVFC crews have been blocked for 11 straight years. The 2 years the Bison didn't make it, Youngstown and SDSU did.

Since I already reprised my early signing day rant I might as well do the same for another of my favorite rants.

I can understand why they don't want conference officials doing a playoff game involving two teams from different conferences but I wish they would make an effort to assign conference officials if two teams from the same conference meet in the playoffs. The players, coaches, and officials are all more familiar with each other and each other's respective styles and would lead to better game flow with officials being less involved in the game - which is a good thing by everyones account I'd think. So if NDSU and SDSU make the title game have the #1 MVFC crew officiate the game. I'll never forget that 2014 2nd round playoff matchup between NDSU and SDSU that had a CAA crew and was the worst officiated game altogether that I've ever witnessed.

cbline
11-21-2022, 01:34 PM
Since I already reprised my early signing day rant I might as well do the same for another of my favorite rants.

I can understand why they don't want conference officials doing a playoff game involving two teams from different conferences but I wish they would make an effort to assign conference officials if two teams from the same conference meet in the playoffs. The players, coaches, and officials are all more familiar with each other and each other's respective styles and would lead to better game flow with officials being less involved in the game - which is a good thing by everyones account I'd think. So if NDSU and SDSU make the title game have the #1 MVFC crew officiate the game. I'll never forget that 2014 2nd round playoff matchup between NDSU and SDSU that had a CAA crew and was the worst officiated game altogether that I've ever witnessed.

Agreed. If I recall correctly, it seemed like the CAA crew was not used to the speed of the game/players with MVFC teams.

Mr Pep Band
11-21-2022, 04:54 PM

Hear! Hear! I don't want to watch a game where its "Death by Review" again. IIRC the Eastern Washington game had a lot of booth reviews and that game took forever.

Professor Chaos
11-21-2022, 06:13 PM
Agreed. If I recall correctly, it seemed like the CAA crew was not used to the speed of the game/players with MVFC teams.
The one PI flag they tried to pick up because the U, for some inexplicable reason, thought the ball was tipped was the boiling point for me. Here's the video: https://youtu.be/0iBztCZUKO8?t=7807. There were numerous blown calls going both ways earlier in that game too.

And the topper was the horrible clock resetting they had to do twice when SDSU took over for the final time after Wentz connected with Legendowski to put the Bison up for good which did their best to try to quiet the crowd by destroying the game flow but it didn't really work.

southcliffbison
11-21-2022, 06:26 PM
Hear! Hear! I don't want to watch a game where its "Death by Review" again. IIRC the Eastern Washington game had a lot of booth reviews and that game took forever.

You are referring to that classic "Bill Fette Bowl".

southcliffbison
11-21-2022, 06:32 PM

That game was played, what 4, 5 years ago or more? That CAA crew hopefully has improved by working more games, film study, going to officiating clinics and camps, and rulebook study. ......right, Indy? By now, they've have had to improve.

IndyBison
11-21-2022, 07:14 PM

I can understand why they don't want conference officials doing a playoff game involving two teams from different conferences but I wish they would make an effort to assign conference officials if two teams from the same conference meet in the playoffs. The players, coaches, and officials are all more familiar with each other and each other's respective styles and would lead to better game flow with officials being less involved in the game - which is a good thing by everyones account I'd think. So if NDSU and SDSU make the title game have the #1 MVFC crew officiate the game. I'll never forget that 2014 2nd round playoff matchup between NDSU and SDSU that had a CAA crew and was the worst officiated game altogether that I've ever witnessed.The crews don't disagree with that at all. This is done at other levels but not FCS for some reason. Crews are mixed in the playoffs and awarded on individual performance during the year. That's where the grades are so important to the officials. It largely determines their tournament fates. It's my understanding 2 MVFC crews are being assigned in the playoffs. One will be at SE Louisiana this week and the other at Sac State next week. Depending on how they grade out will determine if they get any games in later rounds. Having fewer MVFC teams in the playoffs creates more opportunities. But if a crew grades out well enough to be one of the top crews and both semi-final games involve MVFC crews they may be out entirely regardless of what happens. I think they assign the last 3 crews at once. If not, the MVFC crew could miss out on both rounds if the MVFC has a team in the finals again.
That game was played, what 4, 5 years ago or more? That CAA crew hopefully has improved by working more games, film study, going to officiating clinics and camps, and rulebook study. ......right, Indy? By now, they've have had to improve.That crew had a rough day from what I recall. Especially that missed tipped pass. That wasn't even close. The U was fooled by something on that play.

I doubt the speed would have been an issue. If they are working in the CAA, they have worked very similar competition. I'm only a D3 guy, and I've worked scrimmages at IU, Purdue, Notre Dame, Louisville, plus a few MAC schools, and the FCS guys get several more opportunities like that. Many of the Valley officials get chances to work MAC games in the non conference, and I assume CAA has similar opportunities.

IndyBison
11-21-2022, 07:51 PM
Just found out until this year if 2 teams from the same D2 conference were playing, they HAD to use a crew from that conference. This year they CAN'T use a crew from that conference.

Part of the fun of working the playoffs is working at different schools. I've worked 4 playoff games with 1 in Georgia, 2 in Kentucky, and 1 in Illinois. They were all great experiences. It would be a little anti-climatic if we worked a game with 2 teams from our conference. Unless it was a semi final or final.