PDA

View Full Version : Referees and the esoteric history of oppression

Kevin
11-13-2022, 04:03 AM
This informational post brought to you by Broseed. Need seed bro? Broseed.

Listen bros, some of you reached out to me after the boring as shit GDT about some comments I made about the referees in the MVFC and some bait I laid for our resident zebra IndyBison. I wanted to clear the air and make sure we all understand why I am anti-refitic.

If you don't have time to read the brilliant summation of history that will follow I just need you to understand this: referees are reptilian OR reptilian serving in nature. No exceptions.

The word "referee" is actually derived from the Latin word Refaerus which loosely translates into "he who segments the child." This history extends all the way back to the Temple of Solomon where King Solomon (PBUH) would preside over a court to make rulings in Jerusalem over social disputes. This court was actually created by followers of the god Nithras in Proto-Zoroastrian lore.

Quick aside here, I did not say Mithras. That would become the more popular of the Zoro cults in the holy land (and subsequent Roman Empires). Mithras who chased the bull had a highly autistic cousin Nithras who chased a, you guessed it, zebra. He would chase the zebra across the sky and eventually corner it using confusing, subjective and inconsistent logic and a giant yellow flag. He would then skin the zebra, wear it's skin and pass judgment on any and all who came onto his field. After the clock expired for the day the process would begin anew. There are many theories as to why Mithras is remembered while Nithras is not but personally I think it's because the followers of Nithras were/are insufferable cunts.

Anyway back to Solomon (PB&J). Everyone knows the Judeo-Christian story of the two women who were in dispute over who was the rightful owner of a child. Solomon offers to cut the child in half and the one woman agrees while the other says no. Solomon then discerns that this woman is the real mother and awards the child to her. HOWEVER, what isn't often told is what happened next. The Nithras priest then penalized the lying woman 1500 yards of property and she starved to death the following winter. What we're also not told is that this dispute was very common and in many cases (as described in Buddhist lore (https://www.rzc.org/news/nansen-kills-the-cat/#:~:text=Once%20the%20monks%20of%20the,cut%20the%2 0cat%20in%20two.)) the child actually was cut into pieces and distributed to the parties within the court. This was the job of the Refaerus. The first of whom was a Rabbi known as Mosestaert.

In European esotericism King Solomon (HBCU) is the central figure of Masonry and the Blue Lodge of the Free & Accepted Masons. Mosestaert is the patron of the Free & Annoying Referees who, like their founder, wear the skin of the zebra and pass judgment over a field of powerless dissenters. They deprive profit and fun on a whim. While Masons swear their oaths on a text of personal religious importance, the Referees swear their oaths on the US tax code. All 70,000 pages of it.

Which brings me to the greater threat that these cultists represent. It's not just skinwalkers rigging basketball games (see the docu on Netflix) or refusing TO CALL OBVIOUS HOLDS AGAINST OUR DEFENSIVE LINE, these people are also cutting up metaphorical children at the highest levels of government and bureaucracy. Pizzagate isn't real bros (j/k it's mostly real) but auditgate is. 80,000 new IRS agents under Biden's watch means all our lives are going to become a little bit more what we saw on the field today: regulated in a manner that doesn't make sense. At least not sense to us, because we aren't in their circle, bro. We aren't in the Yellow Lodge of the Holy Flag.

But Indybison is. We may say we bleed green but he actually might.

You've been warned bro's. Keep it weird out there.

KSBisonFan
11-13-2022, 10:19 AM
Pretty sure there's going to be a 10 minute review of your post for targeting.

Kevin
11-13-2022, 05:13 PM
Pretty sure there's going to be a 10 minute review of your post for targeting.

Probably. Moderators also descend from the court of Mosestaert.

scottietohottie
11-13-2022, 05:40 PM
Nobody reads posts that long bro eh.

Hammerhead
11-13-2022, 06:01 PM
Nobody reads posts that long bro eh.

I didn’t. (10 char)

123Gobison
11-13-2022, 06:10 PM
This informational post brought to you by Broseed. Need seed bro? Broseed.

Listen bros, some of you reached out to me after the boring as shit GDT about some comments I made about the referees in the MVFC and some bait I laid for our resident zebra IndyBison. I wanted to clear the air and make sure we all understand why I am anti-refitic.

If you don't have time to read the brilliant summation of history that will follow I just need you to understand this: referees are reptilian OR reptilian serving in nature. No exceptions.

The word "referee" is actually derived from the Latin word Refaerus which loosely translates into "he who segments the child." This history extends all the way back to the Temple of Solomon where King Solomon (PBUH) would preside over a court to make rulings in Jerusalem over social disputes. This court was actually created by followers of the god Nithras in Proto-Zoroastrian lore.

Quick aside here, I did not say Mithras. That would become the more popular of the Zoro cults in the holy land (and subsequent Roman Empires). Mithras who chased the bull had a highly autistic cousin Nithras who chased a, you guessed it, zebra. He would chase the zebra across the sky and eventually corner it using confusing, subjective and inconsistent logic and a giant yellow flag. He would then skin the zebra, wear it's skin and pass judgment on any and all who came onto his field. After the clock expired for the day the process would begin anew. There are many theories as to why Mithras is remembered while Nithras is not but personally I think it's because the followers of Nithras were/are insufferable cunts.

Anyway back to Solomon (PB&J). Everyone knows the Judeo-Christian story of the two women who were in dispute over who was the rightful owner of a child. Solomon offers to cut the child in half and the one woman agrees while the other says no. Solomon then discerns that this woman is the real mother and awards the child to her. HOWEVER, what isn't often told is what happened next. The Nithras priest then penalized the lying woman 1500 yards of property and she starved to death the following winter. What we're also not told is that this dispute was very common and in many cases (as described in Buddhist lore (https://www.rzc.org/news/nansen-kills-the-cat/#:~:text=Once%20the%20monks%20of%20the,cut%20the%2 0cat%20in%20two.)) the child actually was cut into pieces and distributed to the parties within the court. This was the job of the Refaerus. The first of whom was a Rabbi known as Mosestaert.

In European esotericism King Solomon (HBCU) is the central figure of Masonry and the Blue Lodge of the Free & Accepted Masons. Mosestaert is the patron of the Free & Annoying Referees who, like their founder, wear the skin of the zebra and pass judgment over a field of powerless dissenters. They deprive profit and fun on a whim. While Masons swear their oaths on a text of personal religious importance, the Referees swear their oaths on the US tax code. All 70,000 pages of it.

Which brings me to the greater threat that these cultists represent. It's not just skinwalkers rigging basketball games (see the docu on Netflix) or refusing TO CALL OBVIOUS HOLDS AGAINST OUR DEFENSIVE LINE, these people are also cutting up metaphorical children at the highest levels of government and bureaucracy. Pizzagate isn't real bros (j/k it's mostly real) but auditgate is. 80,000 new IRS agents under Biden's watch means all our lives are going to become a little bit more what we saw on the field today: regulated in a manner that doesn't make sense. At least not sense to us, because we aren't in their circle, bro. We aren't in the Yellow Lodge of the Holy Flag.

But Indybison is. We may say we bleed green but he actually might.

You've been warned bro's. Keep it weird out there.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepal m2::facepalm2:

Comfortably Numb Bison
11-18-2022, 02:12 PM
Dude! what are you talking about? This might be the strangest thing I have ever seen on Bisonville. :eeek:

El_Chapo
11-20-2022, 03:26 AM
female ref almost got us AGAIN today

EC8CH
11-20-2022, 04:16 AM
female ref almost got us AGAIN today

Don't ever change Lakes.