PDA

View Full Version : WIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Kevin
11-05-2022, 08:48 PM
1) lol idk what do you even say after that shitshow?
2) gdt was fun this week shout out to lakes who stuck around for half a quarter.
3) shout out to mtoutfotter who talked about lakes for 3 more quarters.
4) cam should be benched after a 12 yard performance. Cole had more yards and no picks!
5) dom is a liability at this point. Do I mean Izzo or gonnella? You figure it out.
6) fbs when?

Kevin
11-05-2022, 08:50 PM
Marshall should move up the depth chart and get doms reps.

Professor Chaos
11-05-2022, 08:59 PM
Dominant performance by the O-line. I agree with you Kevin on TK over Gonella, I'd also like to see Tamerick Williams get some of the carries they give to Kobe.

I thought the D-line, Waege in particular, played super well but that might be the competition too. Tackling issues popped up for the defense again. Also, I realize Cam Miller has his shortcomings but holy smokes is it crucial to keep him healthy. In his limited chances Payton has looked really bad throwing the ball.

Elvis was a Bison
11-05-2022, 08:59 PM

Sounds like the makings of a good prop bet!

Bison03
11-05-2022, 09:01 PM
1) lol idk what do you even say after that shitshow?
2) gdt was fun this week shout out to lakes who stuck around for half a quarter.
3) shout out to mtoutfotter who talked about lakes for 3 more quarters.
4) cam should be benched after a 12 yard performance. Cole had more yards and no picks!
5) dom is a liability at this point. Do I mean Izzo or gonnella? You figure it out.
6) fbs when?

I hope #3 is sarcasm. Lol

Kevin
11-05-2022, 09:03 PM
I hope #3 is sarcasm. Lol

12 yards 1 int is bench worthy bro

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
11-05-2022, 09:09 PM
12 yards 1 int is bench worthy broHow many passes did he throw? [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Kevin
11-05-2022, 09:10 PM
How many passes did he throw? [emoji23]

That’s right.

B.Schlossman Fan Club
11-05-2022, 09:13 PM
I’m glad I went hunting……
Bore fest…..

El_Chapo
11-05-2022, 09:14 PM

GONNELLA 34 CARRIES 348 YARDS

10+ YARDS PER CARRY. give him more AND a screen pass

Kevin
11-05-2022, 09:27 PM

This is simp mentality lakes stop

THEsocalledfan
11-05-2022, 09:42 PM
I wish there was a waiver wire for Gonnella. He needs to go on it. Thank you to Coach Entz for benching him for being an idiot.

jcdcubs
11-05-2022, 09:45 PM
I wish Gonnella enter transfer portal before next year.

mtoutfitter
11-05-2022, 09:49 PM

I'd guess there's a chance he might concentrate more on baseball?

1979 Bison
11-05-2022, 09:49 PM

Why? He’s a talented athlete that has had to deal with a few injuries that have slowed him. His “hothead” incidents have been few, and that is a coachable issue. I believe that’s on the coaching staff!

NDSU_grad
11-05-2022, 09:50 PM
I wish there was a waiver wire for Gonnella. He needs to go on it. Thank you to Coach Entz for benching him for being an idiot.
So much this. Give Marshall his reps.

Bisman
11-05-2022, 10:09 PM
If Luepke, Williams, Gonnella and Johnson leave next year the running back corps will be very thin and inexperienced.

RB Hunter Luepke #44 Senior 6-1 236
TaMerik Williams #22 Senior 6-1 229
Dominic Gonnella #29 Junior 5-11 211
Kobe Johnson #4 Senior 5-9 188
Jalen Bussey #21 Junior 5-5 160
TK Marshall #28 Junior 5-11 204
Nathan Goldade #26 Sophomore 5-10 193
Barika Kpeenu #8 Redshirt Freshman 5-10 204
Owen Johnson #45 Redshirt Freshman 5-10 211

mtoutfitter
11-05-2022, 10:12 PM
If Luepke, Williams, Gonnella and Johnson leave next year the running back corps will be very thin and inexperienced.

Good point.

Kevin
11-05-2022, 10:28 PM
Kpeenu might be a 4 year starter. Guy looks special.

Of course I also said that about the guy who became a rapper or something. I can’t t remember his name.

HerdBot
11-05-2022, 10:42 PM
The lack of passing was funny. Given the wind it's a no brainer

bisonforever
11-05-2022, 10:44 PM

Owen Johnson #45 Redshirt Freshman 5-10 211 Goldade quit a month ago.

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
11-05-2022, 10:47 PM

Owen Johnson #45 Redshirt Freshman 5-10 211Williams, Johnson and gonnella should all be back. Luepke could be as well.

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
11-05-2022, 10:48 PM
Goldade quit a month ago.Sucks to see so many of these guys give up.

bruinbison
11-05-2022, 10:50 PM

I’m rooting for TaMerick Williams to return as a Super Senior.
He didn’t play a lot as a freshman at SMU, so a lotta
tread left on the tires. He is that different, larger RB than what the other returnees would be.

Luepke could return as well, but his draft stock may ensure what he chooses.

GreenfieldBison
11-05-2022, 10:51 PM
Fire up that portal. Any more T Williams out there? Buehler?

Alsen
11-05-2022, 11:15 PM
Another horrifically wasted game by the coaching staff. Today was the perfect opportunity to give both QB's the chance to throw the ball in seriously bad weather.

There is a good chance we end up playing a playoff game in Bozeman, or an even a worse open air venue. Could even be snow and wind, or worse, sleet.

Neither one of these QB's will be prepared, unless the Bison practice outside in December.

It's negligence, it's arrogance, it's presumption, it's all bad to just assume your guys are going to be able to handle adverse situations without any training. It's like the Ukrainians sending their untrained 15 and 60 year old conscripts to the front lines as fodder.

An ugly waste of a beautiful cold windy day in the open air where Cam and Payton could have garnered some live game experience throwing deep and especially mid-range passes into high winds with cold hands.

CAS4127
11-05-2022, 11:16 PM
Fire up that portal. Any more T Williams out there? Buehler?

If a run-first offensive team is short on good RBs, then our recruiting is poor.

CAS4127
11-05-2022, 11:21 PM
Another horrifically wasted game by the coaching staff. Today was the perfect opportunity to give both QB's the chance to throw the ball in seriously bad weather.

There is a good chance we end up playing a playoff game in Bozeman, or an even a worse open air venue. Could even be snow and wind, or worse, sleet.

Neither one of these QB's will be prepared, unless the Bison practice outside in December.

It's negligence, it's arrogance, it's presumption, it's all bad to just assume your guys are going to be able to handle adverse situations without any training. It's like the Ukrainians sending their untrained 15 and 60 year old conscripts to the front lines as fodder.

An ugly waste of a beautiful cold windy day in the open air where Cam and Payton could have garnered some live game experience throwing deep and especially mid-range passes into high winds with cold hands.

if we win out, we play in Dome until at least semi’s. Win each game first. The amount of long runs we were getting eliminated our need or reason to throw the ball.

SiouxHockeyBisonFo
11-05-2022, 11:27 PM
If a run-first offensive team is short on good RBs, then our recruiting is poor.The exact opposite, they have so many good rbs, there aren't enough touches to go around.

CAS4127
11-05-2022, 11:31 PM
The exact opposite, they have so many good rbs, there aren't enough touches to go around.

Read posts for content. People are saying they are concerned about our RB depth FOR NEXT YEAR.

Alsen
11-06-2022, 12:21 AM
if we win out, we play in Dome until at least semi’s. Win each game first. The amount of long runs we were getting eliminated our need or reason to throw the ball.

This line of thinking just super charges my post all the more. Bison are an Uber talented team and we don't often lose; but when we do fail, this is the line of thinking that dooms us.

Just run all over bad teams and everything is fine, but when we face real competition and have to face multiple 3rd and longs because they are forced on us by good defenses, Our offense is deficient, because they haven't been given enough game experience in the passing game to be consistently effective in these and worse situations.

Manifesting a balanced offense week in and week out gives every aspect of the offense the opportunity to be good and consistent and ready for every challenge in every game.

The Bison had every opportunity to get their passing game ready to face this year's FBS challenge game, but no, they wasted their first two wipeout games just running all over bad teams.

Sorry, but this point is just common sense. Our coaches are arrogant, presumptuous idiots. Continuing to support this stupidity isn't helping.
The journalists should be exposing this foolishness.

Yah! I love watching our guys pummel the opposing defense into fodder with our power run game as much as anyone; love it!! but it isn't helping us win the big games. Winning is everything.

Bison Bridge Guy
11-06-2022, 12:45 AM
Sucks to see so many of these guys give up.

Pretty sure hes had two acl injuries. Gave it a go.

CAS4127
11-06-2022, 12:51 AM
[/B]
This line of thinking just super charges my post all the more. Bison are an Uber talented team and we don't often lose; but when we do fail, this is the line of thinking that dooms us.

Just run all over bad teams and everything is fine, but when we face real competition and have to face multiple 3rd and longs because they are forced on us by good defenses, Our offense is deficient, because they haven't been given enough game experience in the passing game to be consistently effective in these and worse situations.

Manifesting a balanced offense week in and week out gives every aspect of the offense the opportunity to be good and consistent and ready for every challenge in every game.

The Bison had every opportunity to get their passing game ready to face this year's FBS challenge game, but no, they wasted their first two wipeout games just running all over bad teams.

Sorry, but this point is just common sense. Our coaches are arrogant, presumptuous idiots. Continuing to support this stupidity isn't helping.

Yah! I love watching our guys pummel the opposing defense into fodder with our power run game as much as anyone; love it!! but it isn't helping us win the big games. Winning is everything.

Yes, our play calling/game plan should be dictated by what the weather MIGHT be like a month from now at a stadium we don’t know we are playing at yet. Brilliant, just brilliant.

See, also: Illinois State game stats.

THEsocalledfan
11-06-2022, 01:26 AM
[/B]

Just leaned you can't neg rep two posts in a row.

scottietohottie
11-06-2022, 01:29 AM

Nope I could have told you that bro. I saw a hell of a 9 man game today eh.

semobison
11-06-2022, 01:36 AM
Nope I could have told you that bro. I saw a hell of a 9 man game today eh.

Holstein’s win today dude!

scottietohottie
11-06-2022, 01:37 AM
Holstein’s win today dude!

They did. They did. They might win one more eh.

scottietohottie
11-06-2022, 01:39 AM
Really surprised caviler won. They barely beat pembina and North prairie pumped pembina twice. I'm guessing there's more to the story with the caviler 14 pembina 6 game then I know about eh.

HerdBot
11-06-2022, 01:07 AM
I’m rooting for TaMerick Williams to return as a Super Senior.
He didn’t play a lot as a freshman at SMU, so a lotta
tread left on the tires. He is that different, larger RB than what the other returnees would be.

Luepke could return as well, but his draft stock may ensure what he chooses.

T Mac is hitting his stride and looks as good as anyone we've had. His best football is in front of him

ndsubison1
11-06-2022, 02:27 AM

Agreed. The run was dominant, but wouldve been nice to get some more passing reps. Its looking like were gonna be a 3 or 4 seed. Hello Brookings if Sac State wins out.

We dominated and that's all you can ask for. Hope to see continued improvement/confidence and a double digit win next week.

El_Chapo
11-06-2022, 04:58 AM
wiu so pud. why are we in this league?

reformedUNDfan
11-06-2022, 08:49 AM
wiu so pud. why are we in this league?

Exclusively because you don't post hard enough. It's all your fault increase the output

sage
11-06-2022, 12:03 PM
Reading through after game views, I didn't get a good review of Cam performance today. What is your opinion on his play today? Thanks

GreenfieldBison
11-06-2022, 01:29 PM

Just take comfort in the knowledge that there is such a reliable anchor out in left field. Money.

Snowgoose
11-06-2022, 01:50 PM
Reading through after game views, I didn't get a good review of Cam performance today. What is your opinion on his play today? Thanks

We played a JV team in horribly windy conditions that made throwing tough. Need to completely pass on evaluating Cam for this game. Although I will say his one int was just a bad pass.

Snowgoose
11-06-2022, 01:52 PM
I will say we could have at least practiced a little bit on our short passing game today. As mentioned above our running game was dominate and u could see it was over from the first play so some short passing plays would have been nice to practice. Even quick swing passes setup to the rbs for easy quick plays.

HerdBot
11-06-2022, 02:06 PM
I will say we could have at least practiced a little bit on our short passing game today. As mentioned above our running game was dominate and u could see it was over from the first play so some short passing plays would have been nice to practice. Even quick swing passes setup to the rbs for easy quick plays.

I get it but 35 mph winds probably wont happen again this year. Its partly why we got 4 picks

phxbison
11-06-2022, 02:33 PM
Why? He’s a talented athlete that has had to deal with a few injuries that have slowed him. His “hothead” incidents have been few, and that is a coachable issue. I believe that’s on the coaching staff!

I agree ! Some here are being way too critical of him.

sage
11-06-2022, 02:38 PM
We played a JV team in horribly windy conditions that made throwing tough. Need to completely pass on evaluating Cam for this game. Although I will say his one int was just a bad pass.

Thanks! After I posted I did look at stats and looked like he didn't do much or didn't play much. I hope he turns out for the team and can get a passing game in the future.

NDSU92
11-06-2022, 02:41 PM
I get it but 35 mph winds probably wont happen again this year. Its partly why we got 4 picks

People just come here to complain. If we would've thrown a bunch everyone would be critical of why we were trying to pass in gale force winds. What were we going to work on yesterday that would’ve helped us moving forward? We all saw how trying to pass the ball was going to work out for us.

Kevin
11-06-2022, 04:06 PM
Miller threw for 12 yards bro that’s all u need to know.

taper
11-06-2022, 04:56 PM

Alternatively, 67% completion rate in terrible weather. I agree with the earlier comment that passing when you don't need to would be much more criticized that what we actually did.

IndyBison
11-06-2022, 05:23 PM
Alternatively, 67% completion rate in terrible weather. I agree with the earlier comment that passing when you don't need to would be much more criticized that what we actually did.Misleading 67% (2 of 3). And the one incompletion was intercepted so all 4 of his passes were caught.

Only 5 accepted penalties this week but a couple were big and bad timing again.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Kevin
11-06-2022, 06:15 PM
so if we win out is that good enough for a 3 seed? i'm guessing sacto state is going #2?

THEsocalledfan
11-06-2022, 06:29 PM
so if we win out is that good enough for a 3 seed? i'm guessing sacto state is going #2?

Issue will be Montana St and if they win out. They win out, they likely get the 3.

mtoutfitter
11-06-2022, 06:31 PM
Issue will be Montana St and if they win out. They win out, they likely get the 3.

Can't stand the Griz but I'm pulling for em to beat the Cats.

THEsocalledfan
11-06-2022, 06:33 PM

I dunno. if you want to be on opposite side of the bracket from the rodents in Brookings, 4 might be a good spot since I think Sac St. will get the 1.

ndsubison1
11-06-2022, 06:34 PM
MSU would have an argument to be the 3 over us if we both win out. Only loss to FBS and wins over Weber and Montana. Crazy shit usually happens the last two weeks though.

Kevin
11-06-2022, 06:40 PM
I dunno. if you want to be on opposite side of the bracket from the rodents in Brookings, 4 might be a good spot since I think Sac St. will get the 1.

No way big sky gets 1 over mvfc

mtoutfitter
11-06-2022, 06:41 PM

Wouldn't 4 be on same side of bracket as 1? Guessing SDSU would get the 1 seed if they don't stumble. Edit....sorry missed the part about Sac St being 1.

southcliffbison
11-06-2022, 06:45 PM

Amen to this, mt.

taper
11-06-2022, 06:49 PM
Misleading 67% (2 of 3). And the one incompletion was intercepted so all 4 of his passes were caught.

Only 5 accepted penalties this week but a couple were big and bad timing again.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Misleading stats was sorta my point. I still have no problem sticking to the dominating run game in bad weather against a cupcake. Someone on AGS pointed out that Fordham is statistically has the best offense in the FCS.

For the seed discussion, if the top 4 are 2 Big Sky and Valley teams, I have absolutely no doubt they'll pair us 1/4 and 2/3.

THEsocalledfan
11-06-2022, 06:58 PM
No way big sky gets 1 over mvfc

Is SDSU likely better then Sac St? Yes, but put yourself in the committee. Undefeated team including a trashing of a Mountain West team versus a team who lost only to Iowa. Sagarin even has Sac St. higher. If I'm on the committee, I probably give it to them.

southcliffbison
11-06-2022, 07:00 PM
Misleading stats was sorta my point. I still have no problem sticking to the dominating run game in bad weather against a cupcake. Someone on AGS pointed out that Fordham is statistically has the best offense in the FCS.

For the seed discussion, if the top 4 are 2 Big Sky and Valley teams, I have absolutely no doubt they'll pair us 1/4 and 2/3.

They have always done it this way, at least in recent history. Pairing the two sky teams and two valley teams so that they play each other in the semis; My Gawd, they can't have two teams from one conference in Frisco ever again for heaven's sake. It would make the other FCS conferences look like dogshit, which of course they are.

ZHerd
11-06-2022, 07:05 PM
I could care less what seed we get or where we get sent. FCS is weak and if beating any of these teams on their turf is so terrifying then who cares about Frisco. I just want to see us close out the regular season seeing us play dominating football both sides of the ball. We hit the playoffs in that higher gear we have seen over the years, then I like our chances against anyone.

Professor Chaos
11-06-2022, 07:19 PM

The notion that the committee has an axe to grind against NDSU or the MVFC is a really tired one that gets brought up year after year and makes us look like insecure whiners due to the fact that they mix up the MVFC teams (and NDSU and SDSU) just as often as they pair them together. Since 2012 NDSU and SDSU have made the playoffs each year and been on the same side of the bracket 5 times and the opposite side of the bracket 5 times. In that same timeframe there have been 6 years where the MVFC has had multiple teams seeded - 3 times they were on the same side (NDSU/SDSU in 2016 and 2018 and NDSU/Illinois St in 2015) and 3 times they weren't (NDSU/SDSU in 2017 and 2019 and NDSU/Illinois St in 2014).

Everyone and their grandmas remember SDSU being podded with NDSU 3 times in 4 years from 2012-2015 and the committee loading up one side of the bracket with all the MVFC teams in 2015 the year after an all-MVFC final but many seem to forget the years that this doesn't happen.

gavin2126
11-06-2022, 09:59 PM

In bad weather he has to throw for at least 3 more yards to QB this team:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore/_/gameId/400951054

Jim Puetz
11-06-2022, 10:44 PM

Gonnella's stats are meaningless. The issue with Gonnella is that he can't get you the tough yard when you need it and he fumbles. Marshall has always shown that he runs tougher than Gonnella and he doesn't fumble. Gonnella has had plenty of opportunities to prove that he can be the man and he hasn't seized the moment.

EC8CH
11-07-2022, 12:31 AM
Gonnella's stats are meaningless. The issue with Gonnella is that he can't get you the tough yard when you need it and he fumbles. Marshall has always shown that he runs tougher than Gonnella and he doesn't fumble. Gonnella has had plenty of opportunities to prove that he can be the man and he hasn't seized the moment.

Pretty much, he's a decent back but doesn't stand out from the crowd. Like you say even TK flashes more.

NDSUBowler
11-07-2022, 01:20 AM
Is SDSU likely better then Sac St? Yes, but put yourself in the committee. Undefeated team including a trashing of a Mountain West team versus a team who lost only to Iowa. Sagarin even has Sac St. higher. If I'm on the committee, I probably give it to them.
I think its pretty clear Sac st should be 1 if they win out

Sac St
One fbs win
Wins over current #5, 15 and 16
Beat UNI by 16 and UC Davis by TBD

SDSU
one fbs loss
Wins over current #4 and 21
Beat UNI by 3 and UC Davis by 2

It’s really hard to make a case for SDSU to be #1 looking at a comparison, especially if Sac St beats UCD by a fair margin.

reformedUNDfan
11-07-2022, 03:59 AM
I'm guessing 1 Sac St 2 SDSU, 3 MSU, 4 NDSU if all win out.

Alsen
11-07-2022, 06:26 AM
Yes, our play calling/game plan should be dictated by what the weather MIGHT be like a month from now at a stadium we don’t know we are playing at yet. Brilliant, just brilliant.

See, also: Illinois State game stats.

Again, you re-enforce my points and my post. Again, you idiotically support the stupid-ass line of thinking that only today matters. Let's just beat the shit out of these little guys like real bullies, and who cares what happens when we face trained fighters in the sleet bowl.

MAYBE?? The weather will be nice in December outdoors.....probably NOT! Why the hell not do what you can to prepare when you have a perfect opportunity to do so?

Our coaches are presumptuous fools! Stop supporting the very kind of arrogance and overconfidence that leads to ugly, abject failure! It isn't helping.

scottietohottie
11-07-2022, 12:51 PM
Just when I thought this place couldn't get any worse we have the should have let him throw in shit weather so they know how later debate. That's not how you measure a qb's success at ndsu. Everybody knows that all that matters is ypc on 3rd down qb sneaks at ndsu eh.

MankatoBison
11-07-2022, 01:10 PM
I watched the game on replay, skipping forward between plays etc.

Did something happen with Dom Gonella? I must have accidentally skipped whatever happened with him. sounds like he blew the game from the vibe in these comments lol.

130Bison
11-07-2022, 01:16 PM
There’s literally no winning on this board. If we would’ve thrown more than we did the narrative would’ve been “why are we throwing the ball so much when our run game is clearly dominating them”. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t with posters on this board. You gotta make it to December before you need to worry about weather conditions for games in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDSU92
11-07-2022, 01:21 PM
Lol this has to be a “bit” right? I seem to remember a couple posters popping up every mid-season with horrible takes and this guy is one of them.

Professor Chaos
11-07-2022, 01:27 PM
I watched the game on replay, skipping forward between plays etc.

Did something happen with Dom Gonella? I must have accidentally skipped whatever happened with him. sounds like he blew the game from the vibe in these comments lol.
Nothing that impacted the game - he had a boneheaded personal foul called on him after a 9 yard run on first down when he was jawing with a WIU defender. It looked like an official separated them and was telling Gonella to get back to his huddle. Gonella kept jawing and then pointed his finger at the WIU defender and the flag came out. Had it been a more crucial situation it could've been a huge penalty since it turned a 2nd and 1 into a 2nd and 16. Marshall ripped off a ~30 yard run on the next play IIRC so it didn't impact the game at all - Gonella didn't see the field the rest of the day after that though.

scottietohottie
11-07-2022, 01:45 PM
Nothing that impacted the game - he had a boneheaded personal foul called on him after a 9 yard run on first down when he was jawing with a WIU defender. It looked like an official separated them and was telling Gonella to get back to his huddle. Gonella kept jawing and then pointed his finger at the WIU defender and the flag came out. Had it been a more crucial situation it could've been a huge penalty since it turned a 2nd and 1 into a 2nd and 16. Marshall ripped off a ~30 yard run on the next play IIRC so it didn't impact the game at all - Gonella didn't see the field the rest of the day after that though.

Cam should have gave him his quiver. Sounds like the coaches are finally over that shit. That's good eh.

THEsocalledfan
11-07-2022, 01:55 PM
Again, you re-enforce my points and my post. Again, you idiotically support the stupid-ass line of thinking that only today matters. Let's just beat the shit out of these little guys like real bullies, and who cares what happens when we face trained fighters in the sleet bowl.

MAYBE?? The weather will be nice in December outdoors.....probably NOT! Why the hell not do what you can to prepare when you have a perfect opportunity to do so?

Our coaches are presumptuous fools! Stop supporting the very kind of arrogance and overconfidence that leads to ugly, abject failure! It isn't helping.

Dude, you do realized you are criticizing a legendary NDSU linebacker who is in the NDSU Hall of Fame? Personally, I think CAS knows football really, really well.

EC8CH
11-07-2022, 02:12 PM
Lol this has to be a “bit” right? I seem to remember a couple posters popping up every mid-season with horrible takes and this guy is one of them.

It started as a bit, then the posters you pointed out don't recognize it and turn the satire into one of their horrible hot takes.

Kevin
11-07-2022, 02:40 PM
12 yards passing bro.

Twelve yards.

We have posters here that could accomplish that in 4 quarters. That's not even a Zenner per quarter bro. Just throw a screen pass bro.

Start Cole he had 15 yards. 15 is more than 12 even by common core standards.

TransAmBison
11-07-2022, 02:52 PM
12 yards passing bro.

Twelve yards.

We have posters here that could accomplish that in 4 quarters. That's not even a Zenner per quarter bro. Just throw a screen pass bro.

Start Cole he had 15 yards. 15 is more than 12 even by common core standards.There is a phrase heard upon the prairie...one you are aware of, yet it strikes fear in all those that oppose it. You should become acquainted with it.

Kevin
11-07-2022, 03:04 PM
There is a phrase heard upon the prairie...one you are aware of, yet it strikes fear in all those that oppose it. You should become acquainted with it.

"I Miss Chubs is unbanned."

G_Funky
11-07-2022, 03:59 PM

Easy, dude...or they're just treating each team the same and doing what needs to be done to get out of the week 1-0.

Not to mention, doing something one week and then reproducing that thing 7 weeks later isnt really all that productive. It would be like running a mile today and then not running again for another 7 weeks and expecting the mile you ran today to have a major impact 7 weeks from now. It wont. You'll still have the same experience and if you're not a runner or dont work out then both experiences will suck with very poor outcome.

I would much rather see us working on the plays that have a much higher likelihood of being called/executed when playing in a "sleet bowl" (ie running plays)

tony
11-08-2022, 03:00 PM
There is a phrase heard upon the prairie...one you are aware of, yet it strikes fear in all those that oppose it. You should become acquainted with it.

Run the damn ball?

Currite cum follis damnatus in Latin... well, my version of Latin

NDSU92
11-08-2022, 03:13 PM
Easy, dude...or they're just treating each team the same and doing what needs to be done to get out of the week 1-0.

Not to mention, doing something one week and then reproducing that thing 7 weeks later isnt really all that productive. It would be like running a mile today and then not running again for another 7 weeks and expecting the mile you ran today to have a major impact 7 weeks from now. It wont. You'll still have the same experience and if you're not a runner or dont work out then both experiences will suck with very poor outcome.

I would much rather see us working on the plays that have a much higher likelihood of being called/executed when playing in a "sleet bowl" (ie running plays)

I read all of his posts in the voice of The Sicilian from Princess Bride lol

TransAmBison
11-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Run the damn ball?

Currite cum follis damnatus in Latin... well, my version of LatinI see you too are well versed with the laws of the land. This is the way.

dewey
11-11-2022, 03:20 AM
Dude, you do realized you are criticizing a legendary NDSU linebacker who is in the NDSU Hall of Fame? Personally, I think CAS knows football really, really well.

Yep, 100% with you. CAS Knows football!

Dewey

Gully
11-11-2022, 12:21 PM
I see you too are well versed with the laws of the land. This is the way.

Shoot, I thought it was, "there are 3 things that can happen when you pass, and 2 of them are bad"