PDA

View Full Version : 2022 MVFC Season

bruinbison
08-14-2022, 04:48 PM
https://valley-football.org/news/2022/8/11/football-hero-sports-2022-fcs-preseason-all-america-teams.aspx

MVFC on the HERO Sports Teams
2022 FCS Preseason All-America Teams

First Team Offense
QB Jason Shelley, Missouri State
RB Isaiah Davis, South Dakota State
FB Hunter Luepke, North Dakota State
WR Jaxon Janke, South Dakota State
TE Tucker Kraft, South Dakota State
TE Noah Gindorff, North Dakota State
OL Cody Mauch, North Dakota State
OL Mason McCormick, South Dakota State
OL Garret Greenfield, South Dakota State
First Team Defense
LB Adam Bock, South Dakota State
DB Michael Tutsie, North Dakota State
DB Montrae Braswell, Missouri State
First Team Special Teams
K Matthew Cook, Northern Iowa
P Grant Burkett, Missouri State

Second Team Offense
RB Jaleel McLaughlin, Youngstown State
WR Tyrone Scott, Missouri State
OL Alex Jensen, South Dakota
Second Team Defense
LB Spencer Cuvelier, Northern Iowa
DB Benny Sapp III, Northern Iowa
Second Team Special Teams
LS Dalton Godfrey, South Dakota

Third Team Offense
WR Avante Cox, Southern Illinois
TE Zach Heins, South Dakota State
OL Nash Jensen, North Dakota State
Third Team Defense
DL Caleb Sanders, South Dakota State
DL Eli Mostaert, North Dakota State
LB Brock Mogensen, South Dakota
LB Bryce Flater, Northern Iowa
DB Kyriq McDonald, Missouri State

2022 Missouri Valley Football Preseason Team & Poll

https://valley-football.org/news/2022/7/31/2022-missouri-valley-football-preseason-team-poll.aspx

taper
08-17-2022, 05:32 PM
UNI skips NDSU and YSU, plus gets SDSU and MSU at home. Should beat Sac St and Utah Tech OOC, and with an outside chance at Air Force they could even end up with a playoff seed. Being UNI they'll piss that away in the playoffs though.

BigHorns
08-20-2022, 03:11 PM
Craig Haley says the bunnies win it all this year :rofl:

https://theanalyst.com/na/2022/06/5-bold-predictions-for-the-2022-fcs-season/

bruinbison
08-20-2022, 10:12 PM
Sam Herder’s Pre-Season article on Southern Illinois (#9 STATS Preseason)

https://herosports.com/fcs-football-2022-siu-football-preview-bzbz/

bruinbison
08-21-2022, 08:20 PM
https://gosycamores.com/news/2022/8/21/football-isu-mourns-after-single-vehicle-accident-kills-three-people.aspx

It is with great sorrow that Indiana State University announces that police are working to positively identify three people who died in a single-vehicle accident early Sunday morning.
Police said there were five people total in the vehicle. They are all believed to be ISU students, including several football players.

56BISON73
08-21-2022, 09:49 PM
Man I hate to hear this.

bruinbison
08-22-2022, 10:57 PM
More on the fatal accident involving Indiana State students, including ISU football players.

https://gosycamores.com/news/2022/8/22/football-as-isu-mourns-names-of-those-involved-in-tragic-car-accident-are-released.aspx

It appears that Christian Eubanks would have been a teammate of 2023 NDSU recruit Jailen Duffie. (Warren Township High School)

bruinbison
08-29-2022, 01:22 PM
Sam Herder preview on Missouri State - Preseason #5 FCS

https://herosports.com/fcs-football-2022-missouri-state-preview-bzbz/

BigHorns
09-01-2022, 04:23 PM
Sam Herder preview on Missouri State - Preseason #5 FCS

https://herosports.com/fcs-football-2022-missouri-state-preview-bzbz/

21 FBS transfers ... thats darn near enough for starters on both sides of the ball.

Herd
09-01-2022, 08:56 PM
Iowa’s defense better be pretty damn good. Cause the best QB, RB, TE and WR group will all be wearing blue. I’m going to call the upset . . . 27-17 jacks

TAILG8R
09-01-2022, 09:02 PM
Iowa’s defense better be pretty damn good. Cause the best QB, RB, TE and WR group will all be wearing blue. I’m going to call the upset . . . 27-17 jacks

I'll believe it when I see it. Yes the Jacks throttled CSU but that was CSU. If they can pull off a solid FBS win then they will take another step in chasing the Bison.

gavin2126
09-02-2022, 03:00 AM

Iowa's defense is supposed to be one of the best in all of FBS, they'll give the Jacks a lot of trouble. SDSU offense is too good to be completely shut down though.

As for Iowa's offense.....their defense is supposed to be one of the best in all of FBS.

I won't be shocked if neither team reaches 20 points. Jacks put up a valiant effort but lose a close one me thinks.

DePereBisonFan
09-02-2022, 04:23 AM
SDSU always chokes in these games. They won't win, nor will they even look that great.

El_Chapo
09-02-2022, 04:54 AM
wiu woof
Indy st & msu red gets wins 2nite

semobison
09-03-2022, 05:30 PM
Hawkeyes lead Jacks 3-0 with 3 minutes left in the half. 10 punts in this game but Jacks just get a big pick to get the ball into Iowa territory for the first time in this game!

Wolfie
09-03-2022, 05:41 PM
Iowa's offense is....well, not good?
But, somehow they will be in the top half of the Big 10 and play a bowl game. FBS BABY!

B.Schlossman Fan Club
09-03-2022, 05:54 PM
Not sure if SDSU offense is that bad or if Iowas D is that good? Losing your NFL TE doesn’t help SDSU.

semobison
09-03-2022, 06:04 PM
Gronowski did not look good in the first half!

DePereBisonFan
09-03-2022, 06:14 PM

Just looking at the ESPN box score here: Is something the matter with SDSU's punter? One punt for 17 yards; another for 35 yards; Another for 42 yards and they declined a running into the kicker penalty?

MontBison
09-03-2022, 06:33 PM
God Iowa stinks and so does SDSU

El_Chapo
09-04-2022, 03:51 AM
UNI got destroyed.

B.Schlossman Fan Club
09-04-2022, 05:12 PM

His WR were not getting open so he took a pounding by iowas defense. I would not put that on him.

B.Schlossman Fan Club
09-04-2022, 05:14 PM
UNI got destroyed.
They did not look very good at all. I’m more surprised they didn’t score more than 3 points. They really have been hyping up their WR corps but I guess they couldn’t get open? SIU laid an egg too.

tony
09-04-2022, 05:26 PM
His WR were not getting open so he took a pounding by iowas defense. I would not put that on him.

He had one guy open over the middle for a sure TD... it was just a tiny bit overthrown.

SDSU should have won that game easily, but that ability to rise to the occasion is the biggest difference between NDSU and SDSU.

B.Schlossman Fan Club
09-04-2022, 07:22 PM
He had one guy open over the middle for a sure TD... it was just a tiny bit overthrown.

SDSU should have won that game easily, but that ability to rise to the occasion is the biggest difference between NDSU and SDSU.
Iowa should also have won that game easily, goes both ways

taper
09-04-2022, 07:54 PM
Iowa should also have won that game easily, goes both ways

You know that line about never leaving the game to the punter? This game was decided by both punters. Excellent defense on both sides. The safeties came from a punt to the 1 and 8 yard line.

KSBisonFan
09-09-2022, 12:07 AM
Missouri State vs UT Martin on espn+ now.

UTM beat WIU 42-25 last week.

TAILG8R
09-09-2022, 01:23 AM
Missouri State vs UT Martin on espn+ now.

UTM beat WIU 42-25 last week.MSU's D looks terrible.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

bruinbison
09-17-2022, 09:21 PM
Southern Illinois rebounds from an 0-2 start to beat Northwestern (1-2). SIU had a bad loss to Incarnate Word, plus another loss to SEMO.
Northwestern edged Nebraska, lost to Duke previously

KSBisonFan
09-18-2022, 12:05 AM
Misery state up on #10 Arkansas, 17-0.

DakotaOkie
09-18-2022, 01:49 AM
Mo State up 27-17 with 12 minutes left in the game.

DakotaOkie
09-18-2022, 01:50 AM
30 second later not so much

bruinbison
09-21-2022, 11:06 AM
SDSU @ Missouri State at 2:00 Saturday - Top 10 FCS matchup
ESPN 3

https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/2022/09/opponent-preview-missouri-state.html

StecMSU
09-21-2022, 04:31 PM
SDSU @ Missouri State at 2:00 Saturday - Top 10 FCS matchup
ESPN 3

https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/2022/09/opponent-preview-missouri-state.html

Bobby P is fixing to shred that Jackrabbit defense this weekend. The atmosphere is going to be electric and SDSU doesn't have the weapons on offense to stay close. Most anticipated Bears game in many years and those SDSU players will hear it all game long.

KSBisonFan
09-21-2022, 05:06 PM
Bobby P is fixing to shred that Jackrabbit defense this weekend. The atmosphere is going to be electric and SDSU doesn't have the weapons on offense to stay close. Most anticipated Bears game in many years and those SDSU players will hear it all game long.

It's good to see the fan base finally supporting your team. I've been to several Bison games in Springfield and have always enjoyed the town and the game. I'll be rooting for the Bears over the rabbits, but it's hard to root for Petrino.

StecMSU
09-21-2022, 05:17 PM
It's good to see the fan base finally supporting your team. I've been to several Bison games in Springfield and have always enjoyed the town and the game. I'll be rooting for the Bears over the rabbits, but it's hard to root for Petrino.

Chris Low wrote a great column about Petrino leading into the Arkansas game. He has changed considerably since he was a young head coach. He's made mistakes but he has represented the school very well in Springfield. A whole lot of people in the national media took a lot of potshots at Missouri State for making this hire and he is making the lot of them look mighty foolish.

Good luck against the Yotes this weekend.

B.Schlossman Fan Club
09-22-2022, 06:10 PM
Chris Low wrote a great column about Petrino leading into the Arkansas game. He has changed considerably since he was a young head coach. He's made mistakes but he has represented the school very well in Springfield. A whole lot of people in the national media took a lot of potshots at Missouri State for making this hire and he is making the lot of them look mighty foolish.

Good luck against the Yotes this weekend.
I mean Petrino really hasn’t done much so far at Mo St other than bring them back to relevance. Have they made it to a quarterfinal yet? I guess if just making the playoffs is your goal then good for them. Honestly until they make a playoff run they are no different than the rest of the MVFC outside of SDSU or NDSU…..

bruinbison
09-22-2022, 10:44 PM
Petrino entering his 3rd season now, will be interesting to see where it goes.
Missouri State 1-10 in the last season of Dave Steckel, before Petrino took over.

StecMSU
09-22-2022, 11:54 PM
I mean Petrino really hasn’t done much so far at Mo St other than bring them back to relevance. Have they made it to a quarterfinal yet? I guess if just making the playoffs is your goal then good for them. Honestly until they make a playoff run they are no different than the rest of the MVFC outside of SDSU or NDSU…..

He's done a remarkable job in a very shot period of time. The school hadn't been in the playoffs in three decades and he has them in position to do it 3 times in his first 3 years. I'm not making reservations to Frisco, TX hotels just yet, but if they win this weekend, it will be time to take a look. Jason Shelley is as good of a QB as there is in FCS and Bobby Petrino is as good of an offensive mind as there is at any level of football anywhere in the world. I'll take my chances with that combo over just about anyone.

CAS4127
09-23-2022, 01:42 AM
He's done a remarkable job in a very shot period of time. The school hadn't been in the playoffs in three decades and he has them in position to do it 3 times in his first 3 years. I'm not making reservations to Frisco, TX hotels just yet, but if they win this weekend, it will be time to take a look. Jason Shelley is as good of a QB as there is in FCS and Bobby Petrino is as good of an offensive mind as there is at any level of football anywhere in the world. I'll take my chances with that combo over just about anyone.

Bison v. MSU looking like an interesting game.

tony
09-23-2022, 12:51 PM
Bison v. MSU looking like an interesting game.

If NDSU plays Missouri State, it'll be in the playoffs because we don't play them or Northern Iowa this season.

KSBisonFan
09-23-2022, 01:05 PM
If NDSU plays Missouri State, it'll be in the playoffs because we don't play them or Northern Iowa this season.

If the Bears can beat the bunnies tomorrow, their schedule gets pretty soft through the rest of the season. They get SIU at home and play UND & UNI on the road. If they beat sdsu, they will likely get a seed and we won't see the Bears until late in the playoffs. Frisco wouldn't be far fetched.

Hammerhead
09-23-2022, 02:16 PM
If the Bears can beat the bunnies tomorrow, their schedule gets pretty soft through the rest of the season. They get SIU at home and play UND & UNI on the road. If they beat sdsu, they will likely get a seed and we won't see the Bears until late in the playoffs. Frisco wouldn't be far fetched.

That could be my third time attending a championship game vs. a conference foe. 1986 vs. USD and 2015 vs ISUred were the others.

taper
09-23-2022, 05:16 PM
That could be my third time attending a championship game vs. a conference foe. 1986 vs. USD and 2015 vs ISUred were the others.

Just wait, the committee will find a way to make us #1 and 4, or 2 and 3.

gavin2126
09-23-2022, 06:14 PM
Just wait, the committee will find a way to make us #1 and 4, or 2 and 3.

There’s basically a 50/50 chance we’re bracketed with a conference foe as such

bruinbison
09-24-2022, 08:42 PM
SDSU 7
Missouri State 0 beginning of 3rd quarter

Southern Illinois 24
Fighting Hawks 10 halftime

KSBisonFan
09-24-2022, 09:56 PM
Jacks just went up 28-14. 2:30 to go. Their defense looks legit.

TAILG8R
09-24-2022, 11:33 PM
Jacks just went up 28-14. 2:30 to go. Their defense looks legit.Didn't watch any of the game but holding Missouri St to 14 seems impressive. Heading into the year I though for sure we'd beat them this year at the dome. Now I'm not so sure.

Kevin
09-24-2022, 11:41 PM
Didn't watch any of the game but holding Missouri St to 14 seems impressive. Heading into the year I though for sure we'd beat them this year at the dome. Now I'm not so sure.

We’ll probably lose then flatline them in the playoffs.

Blue
09-28-2022, 01:56 PM

LOL this aged well

B.Schlossman Fan Club
10-03-2022, 05:09 PM

Nice w…. what the hell happened last weekend Petrino!?!?? Entz would be canned if he ever lost like that to the undies! I guess you are ok with mediocre coaching then I guess stay on that Petrino train…….

StecMSU
10-04-2022, 03:17 PM
Nice w…. what the hell happened last weekend Petrino!?!?? Entz would be canned if he ever lost like that to the undies! I guess you are ok with mediocre coaching then I guess stay on that Petrino train…….

The team poured everything into the Arkansas game and was overconfident heading into the SDSU game. Then after that ballgame, there was a lot of infighting particularly on the defense with several emotional outbursts in the locker room and at practice last week. This team has so much talent but they have to channel their emotion properly.

Bobby Petrino is as good at coaching football offense as anyone in North America right now, but he really emptied the playbook in Arkansas. A friend who knows more about offense than I do told me that there haven't been any new wrinkles in the offense since that game in Fayetteville. He said they had shown new stuff against UT-Martin, a ton of new looks against the Razorbacks, and then very little against SDSU or UND.

Missouri State has a tremendous amount of talent that is scouted each week by NFL teams and they have great coaching, or at least great head coaching but administrators, coaches, players, and even fans have underestimated the difficulty in getting all the transfer players to mesh with the returners. The AD would like Petrino to spend a bit more time preparing the defense each week, but he has always been an offense first kind of guy.

Petrino has owned the Salukis since he got to Springfield and they have every capability of getting hot and making the playoffs and being a very dangerous opponent for anyone in FCS.

bruinbison
10-08-2022, 07:32 PM
South Dakota scored 1st, lead Jacks 3-0

Missouri State leads SIU 13-0

bruinbison
10-08-2022, 07:59 PM
Jackrabbits up 7-3 and in 2nd
Missouri State 14-7 over SIU

bruinbison
10-08-2022, 09:41 PM
SIU now blowing out Missouri State 38-14

SDSU up comfortably 28-3 on South Dakota in 4th quarter

El_Chapo
10-08-2022, 09:47 PM
Davidson starting for YSU

CoachFSCB
10-08-2022, 10:03 PM

Missouri State now 2-4 on the season and 0-3 in the MVFC. One of the great offensive minds at any level of football has led his team right out of playoff contention. Still looking to check into hotel availability in Frisco? Talk about a post not aging well…

B.Schlossman Fan Club
10-09-2022, 06:28 PM
The team poured everything into the Arkansas game and was overconfident heading into the SDSU game. Then after that ballgame, there was a lot of infighting particularly on the defense with several emotional outbursts in the locker room and at practice last week. This team has so much talent but they have to channel their emotion properly.

Bobby Petrino is as good at coaching football offense as anyone in North America right now, but he really emptied the playbook in Arkansas. A friend who knows more about offense than I do told me that there haven't been any new wrinkles in the offense since that game in Fayetteville. He said they had shown new stuff against UT-Martin, a ton of new looks against the Razorbacks, and then very little against SDSU or UND.

Missouri State has a tremendous amount of talent that is scouted each week by NFL teams and they have great coaching, or at least great head coaching but administrators, coaches, players, and even fans have underestimated the difficulty in getting all the transfer players to mesh with the returners. The AD would like Petrino to spend a bit more time preparing the defense each week, but he has always been an offense first kind of guy.

Petrino has owned the Salukis since he got to Springfield and they have every capability of getting hot and making the playoffs and being a very dangerous opponent for anyone in FCS.
Holy sheet Batman what’s the excuse this week? How embarrassing to be MSU right now? Maybe the transfer U experiment is a bust…

StecMSU
10-10-2022, 05:32 PM
Holy sheet Batman what’s the excuse this week? How embarrassing to be MSU right now? Maybe the transfer U experiment is a bust…

Bad week for football but it is far from embarrassing to be a Bears fan with the success of both men's and women's soccer teams this season.

It's all about the line play in football. It's harder to fill those holes in the portal than it is to find a good RB or WR. They know they can still make the playoffs if they win out and that will be the rallying cry.

El_Chapo
10-10-2022, 05:35 PM
Bad week for football but it is far from embarrassing to be a Bears fan with the success of both men's and women's soccer teams this season.

It's all about the line play in football. It's harder to fill those holes in the portal than it is to find a good RB or WR. They know they can still make the playoffs if they win out and that will be the rallying cry.

soccer is only a notch up from hockey, at least they play it on grass.
good luck the rest of the season

56BISON73
10-10-2022, 10:43 PM

You really didnt fall back on soccer????

Professor Chaos
10-11-2022, 02:06 AM
From afar Petrino doesn't strike me as a guy who demands much discipline from his teams... he can recruit with the best of them and is good with the Xs and Os (on offense at least) but his teams don't seem to deal very well with adversity.

TAILG8R
10-11-2022, 05:08 PM
From afar Petrino doesn't strike me as a guy who demands much discipline from his teams... he can recruit with the best of them and is good with the Xs and Os (on offense at least) but his teams don't seem to deal very well with adversity.

Well what would you expect from a team full of players that ran away from their old teams?

BigHorns
10-26-2022, 04:12 PM
Well what would you expect from a team full of players that ran away from their old teams?

The shortcut of randomly tossing together athletes from all over certainly doesn't scream team chemistry.
I think Petrino jumps at the first offer elsewhere himself. He is in purgatory.

bruinbison
11-05-2022, 12:46 PM
Looking forward to seeing No. 1 South Dakota State at Northern Iowa (ESPN+) 4:00
UNI with a typical late season surge, but their path to the playoffs has to include a W against the Jacks. Is this the game the Jackrabbits screw up? Or do they save it for the post-season.

Was hoping to watch No. 2 Sacramento State at No. 5 Weber State later in day, but don’t see it listed for ESPN+.
Sacramento can make an argument for the top seed if they run the table, certainly a Top 2 seed…

edit: according to Sacramento State’s site, it is being streamed by ESPN+
Looks like 2:00 our time

bruinbison
11-05-2022, 11:39 PM
Sacramento State wins.

Northern Iowa within 28-21 of the Jacks, late in 3rd quarter.
WR Tipped pass intercepted by SDSU after Panthers drove into their territory

El_Chapo
11-05-2022, 11:44 PM
UNI can win this...

Gully
11-05-2022, 11:47 PM
UNI has has their chances. Still have a chance.

EC8CH
11-05-2022, 11:59 PM
UNI has has their chances. Still have a chance.

Just got a pick. Down 7

EC8CH
11-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Then a bonehead OPI. Then a 5 yard TFL...

Typical uni.

EC8CH
11-06-2022, 12:04 AM
Then a bonehead OPI. Then a 5 yard TFL...

Typical uni.

First and goal..... Uni fighting back.

El_Chapo
11-06-2022, 12:04 AM
4 and 6 uni. boom. 1st down

EC8CH
11-06-2022, 12:06 AM
TD... Extra point for a tie.

El_Chapo
11-06-2022, 12:07 AM
Td. Go for 2 !!!!

EC8CH
11-06-2022, 12:10 AM
Looked like their QB had a front tooth knocked out.

IndyBison
11-06-2022, 12:20 AM
SDSU could have had back to back IG. I don't know if that pass reached the LOS. It may have hit high enough in the stands that they ruled it would have gone beyond without the stands. The first one was a good pickup. I bet replay was helping with the spot.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
11-06-2022, 12:24 AM
lucky sdsu again. uni was dumb that last drive

Gully
11-06-2022, 12:31 AM
man, SDSU is living a charmed life this year

EC8CH
11-06-2022, 12:32 AM
Uni so dumb. Brings in a wr to the kick coverage and he bone heads jumps over center and give them a second kick after they missed first. Soooooo stupid.

El_Chapo
11-06-2022, 12:33 AM
Td. Go for 2 !!!!

told yaaaaa. so lucky

CAS4127
11-06-2022, 12:34 AM
Terrible call re: leaping. Also, SDSU should have had targeting called on last UNI drive, I saw hands to face by oLine twice, and worse than Cam Miller now/arrow stuff on several fist downs. I’m convinced refs are way over sensitive when calling NDSU games. Just ridiculous.

El_Chapo
11-06-2022, 12:38 AM
Terrible call re: leaping. Also, SDSU should have had targeting called on last UNI drive, I saw hands to face by oLine twice, and worse than Cam Miller now/arrow stuff on several fist downs. I’m convinced refs are way over sensitive when calling NDSU games. Just ridiculous.

yea #60 sdsu OL is a tool. uni dbs jerking jiving every play

bruinbison
11-06-2022, 12:39 AM
Td. Go for 2 !!!!

told yaaaaa. so lucky

So they only would have lost by 2 instead of losing by 3
Cool Story though

#chapomath

El_Chapo
11-06-2022, 04:59 AM
So they only would have lost by 2 instead of losing by 3
Cool Story though

#chapomath

it's called momentum. something you've never had

tony
11-06-2022, 04:30 PM
Hear me out: Both teams couldn't lose. With UNI losing at least we won't be playing them in the second round.

I'd really like to see NDSU wrap up the regular season by knocking SIU and UND out of the playoffs.

steelbison
11-06-2022, 09:08 PM
Hear me out: Both teams couldn't lose. With UNI losing at least we won't be playing them in the second round.

I'd really like to see NDSU wrap up the regular season by knocking SIU and UND out of the playoffs.

Scared of playing UNI? They are awful this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tony
11-06-2022, 09:43 PM
Scared of playing UNI? They are awful this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tired of playing conference teams.

That said, UNI would probably draw a good crowd.

bruinbison
11-06-2022, 09:59 PM
it's called momentum. something you've never had

Is this another chapomath thing?
So Northern Iowa needed momentum against SDSU???

The same Northern Iowa that had scored the last 14 points??? :nod::sigpalm::rofl::pan:

bruinbison
11-12-2022, 11:05 AM
Saturday, Nov. 12

*South Dakota at #19 UND (Midco/ESPN+)
*Indiana State at Western Illinois (ESPN+)
*#4/4 NDSU at RV SIU (ABC ND/ESPN+)
*Illinois State at #1/1 SDSU (Midco/ESPN+)
*RV Youngstown State at MoState (ESPN3)
no game: UNI

- Fighting Hawks with a must-win game against USD - still are in need of their 7th win with the last regular season game @NDSU, not a good place to get it……

- NDSU, still playing for a high seed, Egyptian Puppies with a must-win to make the playoffs at 5-4

- Indiana State @ WIU - Basement Bowl of the MVFC, 0-6 vs 0-6

- SDSU, ISU-Red - will this be the game the Jacks trip over it???
Or is this the year Stig & Co have figured it out?
Should be an easy game for SDSU, with starting QB Zack Annexstad out for Illinois State, but these are the Jackrabbits after all……:)

- Youngstown State needs a 7th win still (6-3) - Is Mo State still sleep walking, the mercs having packed it in?