PDA

View Full Version : Was the 2011 NDSU title team honored last year??

El_Chapo
07-18-2022, 04:18 PM
10 year anniversary , did AD do anything on the field for them or have a reunion?
obviously thinking about this about Scott's death.

Bison03
07-18-2022, 04:22 PM
I dont believe so. It will be interesting to see what happens in a few years. I believe the criteria for teams to go into the NDSU hall of fame is 15 years from the season. So there ate going to be a hell of a lot of football teams that will go in. Hope they dont group them together. Each year is different and deserves its own recognition

CAS4127
07-18-2022, 07:50 PM
I dont believe so. It will be interesting to see what happens in a few years. I believe the criteria for teams to go into the NDSU hall of fame is 15 years from the season. So there ate going to be a hell of a lot of football teams that will go in. Hope they dont group them together. Each year is different and deserves its own recognition

The 80s NC teams haven’t yet been inducted into HOF, nor the 90 team, unless I completely missed something.

ByeSonBusiness
07-20-2022, 03:41 AM
The 80s NC teams haven’t yet been inducted into HOF, nor the 90 team, unless I completely missed something.

I heard the voters had a problem with one of the linebackers from the mid 80's teams. Holding the whole team back. Something about him going to UND for law school. Idk...just telling ya what I heard