PDA

View Full Version : BisonReport on 2023 verbals

tony
06-29-2022, 04:12 PM
Pretty good article: Bison Football staff off to their best recruiting start....ever. (247sports.com) (https://247sports.com/college/north-dakota-state/Article/Bison-Football-staff-off-to-their-best-recruiting-startever-189265078/)

Disclaimer: Based on number of stars.

I wonder if this is partly because an NDSU offer can boost a recruit's star rating.

MankatoBison
06-29-2022, 07:22 PM
I know this sounds dumb, But I was/have been kind of Ho-hum on Keinholz and whether or not we get him, because I already like our QB room so much already, but after reading that, I want him bad. Success begets success, and in the same way as recruiting success begets more recruiting success. Maybe WE dont care so much about starts on a roster, but alot of recruits with stars next to their names, do.

We already know that we are a top 30-50 program competitively. But can you imagine what we would do with recruiting perennial classes in the top 75? .... goosebumps....

Sun Bison
06-30-2022, 02:50 AM
Can I just say that when it comes to the QB position I think that winning is the most important aspect. QB1 has great potential, he can throw it all over the field, but could not put up enough points; QB2 has an understanding of the game and can find the open guy even if it's just for a few yards, but those yards lead to first downs and their team wins a lot of games.