PDA

View Full Version : Televised practice today is that true?

sage
04-23-2022, 02:03 PM
Is there a televised Bison practice on Tv today? If so, how can I watch it or any help would be appreciated.

I'm a Montana Bison fan so not sure I would be able to receive the coverage if they are on TV.
Thanks

Bison Dan
04-23-2022, 02:30 PM
Is there a televised Bison practice on Tv today? If so, how can I watch it or any help would be appreciated.

I'm a Montana Bison fan so not sure I would be able to receive the coverage if they are on TV.
Thanks

Inforum.com will have it. I don't know if you have to pay for it.

El_Chapo
04-23-2022, 05:49 PM
no tv. just inforum.com. dumb!

SDbison
04-23-2022, 06:11 PM
no tv. just inforum.com. dumb! How impressive, maybe 50 people will watch. Big fail by NDSU......yep, talking about you loser Matt Larson.

El_Chapo
04-23-2022, 06:59 PM
so to WATCH you have to have an account or subscribe? haha. laughable

Bison03
04-23-2022, 07:01 PM
Annoyed that the spring game is a lame glorified practice vs why cant I watch it is going to be fun battle to watch today!! Haha!!

HerdBot
04-23-2022, 07:38 PM
This is lame. I guess I won't watch

El_Chapo
04-23-2022, 08:00 PM
Montana St on ESPN+ ?

thanks Stony Brook!

this was really a good segment especially with the draft able I player interviews
would've been NICE to have ESPN + & potential recruits listen to these..

.Trey, Dillon, Christian, Cordell, Josh B there. 5 nfl guys

HerdBot
04-23-2022, 08:06 PM
Montana St on ESPN+ ?

thanks Stony Brook!

this was really a good segment especially with the draft able I player interviews
would've been NICE to have ESPN + & potential recruits listen to these..

.Trey, Dillon, Christian, Cordell, Josh B there. 5 nfl guys

That's definitely Stony Brook. Remember the days when it was broadcast on statewide NBC, ESPN+, with full tailgating and a crowd of 5k?

I thought NDSU was listening to the fans and wanted to improve the experience. Good job. I'm a disengaged fan

EC8CH
04-23-2022, 08:13 PM
Montana state is so obsessed with in state players.

56BISON73
04-23-2022, 10:33 PM
Annoyed that the spring game is a lame glorified practice vs why cant I watch it is going to be fun battle to watch today!! Haha!!

Its always been a glorified practice. Why are you shocked now?

garbageman
04-24-2022, 02:27 AM
so to WATCH you have to have an account or subscribe? haha. laughable

Don’t be so fucking cheap and subscribe

El_Chapo
04-24-2022, 05:21 PM
Don’t be so fucking cheap and subscribe

lol I found a way. but seriously we should be expanding out brand...not D2ing it

SDbison
04-24-2022, 08:29 PM
lol I found a way. but seriously we should be expanding out brand...not D2ing it You tell them Chapo......the Forum is a gay libtard rag. Wouldn't give them a dime.

unbison
04-24-2022, 09:33 PM
You tell them Chapo......the Forum is a gay libtard rag. Wouldn't give them a dime.

The royalties for the broadcast may help ndsu

ByeSonBusiness
04-25-2022, 12:55 AM
Montana state is so obsessed with in state players.

In-state guys will always be the best stories and favorite players at a small state schools. Believe it or not... fans like to see their own people representing them.

Hammerhead
04-25-2022, 02:03 PM
In-state guys will always be the best stories and favorite players at a small state schools. Believe it or not... fans like to see their own people representing them.

Plus for some in-state players, the FCS might be their first choice and not someone hoping to be playing in the P5 and having to "settle" for an FCS offer.

NDSUBowler
04-25-2022, 03:16 PM
You tell them Chapo......the Forum is a gay libtard rag. Wouldn't give them a dime.

Such class and eloquence!

tony
04-25-2022, 03:32 PM
Watching the highlights, #13 needs to stop making every catch a tip drill. :) (He looked good, btw)

NDSU92
04-25-2022, 03:48 PM
Such class and eloquence!

Ironic considering how the poster in question is always criticizing how others carry themselves.

Don't celebrate touchdowns!!

El_Chapo
04-25-2022, 04:00 PM
Watching the highlights, #13 needs to stop making every catch a tip drill. :) (He looked good, btw)

Eli Green Farmington #13. my nephew played his town in 12u baseball last summer & I sat with Elis HS coach at it. Dude just heaped praise on this kid, saying he was better than Sproles. I had to chuckle.

but he's only 5 11 and isn't lightning fast, so I don't know where he fits in.

SDbison
04-25-2022, 04:06 PM
Watching the highlights, #13 needs to stop making every catch a tip drill. :) (He looked good, btw) Where do you find so called highlights? Again fail by NDSU. At least put some highlights on GoBison. Just crap work by NDSU and lame AD.

tony
04-25-2022, 04:13 PM
Where do you find so called highlights? Again fail by NDSU. At least put some highlights on GoBison. Just crap work by NDSU and lame AD.

Are you in a bad mood today?

I suggest: People Fucking Dying (reddit.com) (https://www.reddit.com/r/PeopleFuckingDying/)

Hammerhead
04-25-2022, 04:13 PM
Where do you find so called highlights? Again fail by NDSU. At least put some highlights on GoBison. Just crap work by NDSU and lame AD.

The only highlight was an interception returned for a touchdown. It's not terribly exciting to watch plays where nobody is tackled and the practice was cut short because of the tornado warning just west of Fargo.

EC8CH
04-25-2022, 05:01 PM

I understand the draw... Montana is just over the moon about it.