PDA

View Full Version : NDSU Basketball

tjbison
04-13-2022, 12:38 AM
Didn't know where else to put this as it is an thread on NDSU BBall as a whole.

Is it time to divert some funds to build up BBall?
Do we outspend FCS enough that a few Million to BBall would help?

Whats the answer?

Flame away

NDSU92
04-15-2022, 03:05 AM
You better hope CAS doesn’t find this thread otherwise he’ll drop kick all our candy asses.

Joking aside, I’m lukewarm on diverting funds to basketball. We’ve done all we can in football, but if the FBS invite comes that money will and should go right back to football.

The right answer in my opinion is to put a product on the court that will bring the masses, invest a modest amount in gameday experience and make an increased budget self-sustaining as it will need to be.

56BISON73
04-15-2022, 04:18 AM
You personally can direct money to MBB.

Go to the Bison Excellence Fund. You have numerous options of where you want youre money to go.

NDSU1980
04-16-2022, 01:35 PM

Whats the answer?

Flame away

The problem with your idea is that Larsen would just use the money to give Richman another extension.

The_Sicatoka
04-20-2022, 02:41 PM
The problem with your idea is that Larsen would just use the money to give Richman another extension.

Be specific: MBB scholarships endowment ... or yes, that could happen.

Bison Dan
04-20-2022, 03:30 PM

Whats the answer?

Flame away

Money for what?

Answer Guy
04-20-2022, 08:21 PM
Money for what?

Money for nothing.

Chicks for free.

unbison
04-20-2022, 08:29 PM
Money for what?

Scheduling recruiting

Hammerhead
04-25-2022, 08:53 PM
I've given small amounts of money to the soccer and women's basketball teams through the Bison Excellence fund. Even if you donate $50 you get what looks like a hand-written thank you note from someone on the coaching staff.

OrygunBison
04-28-2022, 04:05 PM
Money for nothing.

Chicks for free.

That ain't workin'.

southcliffbison
05-04-2022, 02:57 PM
If the players that where on the roster at the end of the season had stayed, Bison basketball would have been in very good shape; good enough to contend in the Summit League and a conference tourney championship. Funding, to me, is not the problem. The problem is the damn transfer portal, NIL, and issues with the coaching staff which has been discussed ad nauseam.

El_Chapo
05-04-2022, 08:43 PM
If the players that where on the roster at the end of the season had stayed, Bison basketball would have been in very good shape; good enough to contend in the Summit League and a conference tourney championship. Funding, to me, is not the problem. The problem is the damn transfer portal, NIL, and issues with the coaching staff which has been discussed ad nauseam.

you mean like last year with 95% of our scoring back?

CAS4127
05-05-2022, 01:11 AM

Whats the answer?

Flame away

Time to jettison both MBB and WBB and put saved money toward football and other sports that are more fun and less frustrating to follow/support.

southcliffbison
05-05-2022, 02:16 PM
you mean like last year with 95% of our scoring back?

Like I said........ad nauseam