PDA

View Full Version : 2022 Spring Season

NFH Schlüssel
03-22-2022, 12:19 PM
Has anyone heard about the trip to the UK? I was trying to find info on tickets, but that ship has sailed. There was no mention on the opposing team's websites either.

tony
03-22-2022, 06:32 PM
I just saw some tweets and that was it. It looked like they were having fun.

OCBison
03-23-2022, 12:16 PM
Has anyone heard about the trip to the UK? I was trying to find info on tickets, but that ship has sailed. There was no mention on the opposing team's websites either.

I couldn't find anything in LSDBi, admittedly I didn't search very hard, but I'm pretty sure that teams aren't allowed to publish results from a foreign-tour competition.

Bisonguy
03-23-2022, 03:10 PM
I couldn't find anything in LSDBi, admittedly I didn't search very hard, but I'm pretty sure that teams aren't allowed to publish results from a foreign-tour competition.

They're not really updating anything regarding the spring season. They defeated Minot State 2-0 which was on MSU's website, nothing on UND game at either school's site, and nothing from England most likely due to the teams all being U18 and U21 instead of U23s that would be more equivalent in age.

Spring season is just exhibition games anyhow. Time for development and tactical/personnel experiments.