PDA

View Full Version : You guys are unreal!

Madisonmen
01-09-2022, 07:02 PM
Congrats on yet another Natty! We obviously can’t beat you so i guess we’ll try our luck
with the Power Five conference, Sun Belt. I would love to have another shot at you but i guess
that’s not gonna happen.
I don’t know what it will take for some one to knock you off bur enjoy you’re dynasty while it lasts.

NovaBison
01-09-2022, 07:05 PM
Congrats on yet another Natty! We obviously can’t beat you so i guess we’ll try our luck
with the Power Five conference, Sun Belt. I would love to have another shot at you but i guess
that’s not gonna happen.
I don’t know what it will take for some one to knock you off bur enjoy you’re dynasty while it lasts.

Sunbelt is a G5 conference... not a P5 conference

su86
01-09-2022, 07:11 PM
that’s not gonna happen.
I don’t know what it will take for some one to knock you off bur enjoy you’re dynasty while it lasts.It'll last as long as we're playing football

Sent from my LGL555DL using Tapatalk

Madisonmen
01-09-2022, 07:18 PM

Whatever we’re called….i don’t even know all the teams in the Sunbelt. A bunch of Louisiana and Texas teams along with some teams closer to us like ODU, App State and Coastal Carolina.

GreenfieldBison
01-09-2022, 08:09 PM
Whatever we’re called….i don’t even know all the teams in the Sunbelt. A bunch of Louisiana and Texas teams along with some teams closer to us like ODU, App State and Coastal Carolina.

We will miss you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin
01-09-2022, 08:28 PM
that’s not gonna happen.

This is a humble jmu fan. He only thinks they’re p5.

Most of them think they’re joining the nfc south.

EC8CH
01-09-2022, 08:30 PM
that’s not gonna happen.

Christ you are stupid.

EC8CH
01-09-2022, 08:39 PM
Thanks for posting though. Reminded me to go check the dookie board. Nice thread over there with a bunch of losers saying loser stuff. Comical as always.

ZHerd
01-09-2022, 10:54 PM
that’s not gonna happen.

You have some good programs in your new conference and tack on a P5 or 2 non con and you will have a fun schedule though I think you might miss having a postseason a little. If FBS would expand their playoff G5 would be awesome to be in

CyPanth
01-10-2022, 03:17 AM
Not quite ready to post the reason, but it looks like I may have another good opportunity to cheer against the Dooks next year . . . maybe even in person!

Minimum8Pete
01-10-2022, 01:37 PM

Pretty sure he was joking

Minimum8Pete
01-10-2022, 01:39 PM
You have some good programs in your new conference and tack on a P5 or 2 non con and you will have a fun schedule though I think you might miss having a postseason a little. If FBS would expand their playoff G5 would be awesome to be in

They're going to miss throwing soul crushing, season ending interceptions to our boyz each year? My guess is no

Minimum8Pete
01-10-2022, 01:43 PM

oh shit, he wasnt joking........

this is peak JMU fan arrogance and ignorance

Madisonmen
01-10-2022, 08:48 PM
Thanks for posting though. Reminded me to go check the dookie board. Nice thread over there with a bunch of losers saying loser stuff. Comical as always.

Sucks that they put us both in the same bracket this season. Would love to have had another Frisco showdown ( not that we could expect the outcome to be any different 😞 )…….instead of the not ready for prime time Montana State that you got.

EC8CH
01-10-2022, 08:55 PM
Sucks that they put us both in the same bracket this season. Would love to have had another Frisco showdown ( not that we could expect the outcome to be any different �� )…….instead of the not ready for prime time Montana State that you got.

SHSU was an undefeated returning champ. That's why they were #1 and NDSU is better than JMU, that's why they were #2 and #3 respectively. Nothing sucks about it. Completely as expected for anyone paying attention.

TransAmBison
01-10-2022, 08:56 PM
Sucks that they put us both in the same bracket this season. Would love to have had another Frisco showdown ( not that we could expect the outcome to be any different �� )…….instead of the not ready for prime time Montana State that you got.You take what you got, and like it! haha...just kidding. Good luck next year in teh FBSes.

Kevin
01-10-2022, 08:57 PM
SHSU was an undefeated returning champ. That's why they were #1 and NDSU is better than JMU, that's why they were #2 and #3 respectively. Nothing sucks about it. Completely as expected for anyone paying attention.

Except they’ve been rewarded with seeds year after year when they weren’t undefeated returning champs.

Glad their gone tbh.

EC8CH
01-10-2022, 09:02 PM
Except they’ve been rewarded with seeds year after year when they weren’t undefeated returning champs.

Glad their gone tbh.

The explanation to why the poor Dooks had to be on NDSU's side of the bracket is painfully obvious.

Kevin
01-10-2022, 09:04 PM
The explanation to why the poor Dooks had to be on NDSU's side of the bracket is painfully obvious.

Name two other teams in the southland bro no Google allowed

56BISON73
01-10-2022, 09:06 PM

Southland?????? Is that a confederate amusement park?

EC8CH
01-10-2022, 09:18 PM

Incarnate Word.
Lamar

NDSU92
01-10-2022, 09:27 PM
Incarnate Word.
Lamar

Not sure if serious, but Lamar in the WAC homie

EC8CH
01-10-2022, 09:30 PM
Not sure if serious, but Lamar in the WAC homie

Isn't that new?

Kevin
01-10-2022, 09:39 PM
Incarnate Word.
Lamar

Literally who x2

Kevin
01-10-2022, 09:39 PM
bro LAMAR IS A DUDES NAME AND INCARNATE WORD IS A DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS SPELL

EC8CH
01-10-2022, 09:40 PM
bro LAMAR IS A DUDES NAME AND INCARNATE WORD IS A DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS SPELL

I picked these two purpose to lulz at your reply. Did not disappoint.