PDA

View Full Version : Its been awhile - 10 years exactly!!

Pards Rule
01-04-2022, 03:47 PM
Since I came out to Fargo Labor Day wekend and had 4 wonderful days! And then told you I would cheer you on in the FCS that Jan. 2012. Tony and Pat visited me on Long Beach Island for the day in Sept 2019 after the Blue Hens game. Hey we beat the furthest west game record previously in Fargo by playing Air Force for first time ever on Sept 4th in Colorado Springs. I went out for that one. We did very well, they scored a TD with 6 minutes left off a pick that was spotted at around 50 after penalty on AF. Final AF 35, LC 14. Spread was 44! We were driving to cut it to 7 and had the pick but great show!! Anyways, Im worrying about the travel on Friday with another East Coast storm. If I recall the game on the 8th starts at 11 CST? And Im still looking for a ticket. Was a great time in the lot before and after game that 2012. Montana State was the alma mater of a good friend of mine, Ron Holm, who passed of older age in April 2018. I knew him as he was Oil Accounts (Texaco, Shell, etc) at Hanna Car Wash Sysytems in the 80s when I was working repping them out East. We would talk FCS a lot. I didnt know him until 1985, after the Bobcats had won their first and only championship and made their last FCS appearance. Travel well and Go Bison. Your friend, Doug

Twentysix
01-05-2022, 04:58 AM
Since I came out to Fargo Labor Day wekend and had 4 wonderful days! And then told you I would cheer you on in the FCS that Jan. 2012. Tony and Pat visited me on Long Beach Island for the day in Sept 2019 after the Blue Hens game. Hey we beat the furthest west game record previously in Fargo by playing Air Force for first time ever on Sept 4th in Colorado Springs. I went out for that one. We did very well, they scored a TD with 6 minutes left off a pick that was spotted at around 50 after penalty on AF. Final AF 35, LC 14. Spread was 44! We were driving to cut it to 7 and had the pick but great show!! Anyways, Im worrying about the travel on Friday with another East Coast storm. If I recall the game on the 8th starts at 11 CST? And Im still looking for a ticket. Was a great time in the lot before and after game that 2012. Montana State was the alma mater of a good friend of mine, Ron Holm, who passed of older age in April 2018. I knew him as he was Oil Accounts (Texaco, Shell, etc) at Hanna Car Wash Sysytems in the 80s when I was working repping them out East. We would talk FCS a lot. I didnt know him until 1985, after the Bobcats had won their first and only championship and made their last FCS appearance. Travel well and Go Bison. Your friend, Doug

Standing room is still for sale. Travel issues will keep many seats empty i suspect and you can probably snake one early on in the game.

EC8CH
01-05-2022, 05:08 AM
Standing room is still for sale. Travel issues will keep many seats empty i suspect and you can probably snake one early on in the game.

NCAA would sell an infinite amount of SRO tickets. One JMU game it was 3 people deep on the concourse.