PDA

View Full Version : GDT: NDSU vs. James Madison (FCS Semifinals)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

b15on
12-17-2021, 05:00 AM
#2 North Dakota State Bison (12-1) vs. #3 James Madison Dukes (12-1)
Friday, December 17, 2021 · 8:15 p.m. · Fargodome · Fargo, ND

TV: Live coverage on ESPN2 and the ESPN app begins at 8:15 p.m. with Wes Durham (play-by-play), Barrett Brooks (analyst) and Lauren Sisler (reporter).
RADIO: Coverage begins at 7:15 p.m. on the Peterson Farms Seed Bison Radio Network including Bison 1660 and 107.9 The Fox in Fargo with Jeff Culhane (play-by-play), Phil Hansen (analyst) and Cole Jirik (sideline). Extended coverage locally on Bison 1660 and 92.7 FM includes "Bison Tailgate" from 4:15-5:15, "Bison Game Day" from 5:15-7:15 and the "Bison Hotline" call-in show following the network broadcast.

Tailgating Weather: Cloudy. Snow showers developing in the afternoon. High near 15F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_WQOBd6PYw

Game Previews
NDSU Game Preview (https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sites/gobison.sidearmsports.com/documents/2021/12/13/NDSU_Football_Notes_20211213.pdf)
James Madison Game Preview (https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sites/gobison.sidearmsports.com/documents/2021/12/14/JMU_FB_Notes_20211214.pdf)
NCAA FCS Playoff Bracket (https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/football/fcs/2021)

The Fargo Forum
James Madison RB Latrele Palmer brings a 'Jerome Bettis' element to Dukes offense (https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/james-madison-rb-latrele-palmer-brings-a-jerome-bettis-element-to-dukes-offense)
McFeely: Five things to watch in the Bison-James Madison game (https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/mcfeely-five-things-to-watch-in-the-bison-james-madison-game)

The Analyst FCS/HERO Sports
FCS Semifinal-Round Playoff Preview: James Madison at North Dakota State (https://theanalyst.com/na/2021/12/fcs-semifinal-round-playoff-preview-james-madison-at-north-dakota-state/)
FCS Playoffs: No. 2 NDSU vs. No. 3 JMU Semifinal Preview (https://herosports.com/fcs-playoffs-2021-ndsu-jmu-semifinal-preview-bzbz/)
FCS Playoffs: Semifinal Predictions (https://herosports.com/fcs-playoffs-2021-semifinal-predictions-bzbz/)

Daily News Record
Dukes, Bison Ready For Final Showdown For Trip To Frisco (https://www.dnronline.com/sports/college/dukes-bison-ready-for-final-showdown-for-trip-to-frisco/article_343402cc-4430-581a-b525-9cb7e9388660.html)
JMU Successful Making Teams Settle For Field Goals (https://www.dnronline.com/sports/college/jmu-successful-making-teams-settle-for-field-goals/article_5601b756-655d-5c10-a0a8-01bd2e2f95f4.html)

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 05:01 AM
Let's......

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 05:01 AM
Fucking......

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 05:02 AM
Gooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Bison03
12-17-2021, 05:03 AM
Friday night lights!!! Lets go!!! Best tailgate and best home game of the year. Get tuned up and bring the noise! Semifinal night baby!! Establish our dominance and pound these guys! Lets Go Bison!!

Bison: 31
Baby Dukes in diapers: 17

gavin2126
12-17-2021, 05:04 AM
What's the record for the quickest we've heard Alabama? I want that record broken tonight.

It won't happen but fuck that would be awesome.....

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

SoCalBison
12-17-2021, 05:40 AM
Let's get this done. Bison win 23-14.

reformedUNDfan
12-17-2021, 06:16 AM
JMU OL VS NDSU DL is the key matchup

NDSU 34 JMU 17

HerdThat!
12-17-2021, 07:02 AM

& Fuck ‘em.

gavin2126
12-17-2021, 08:03 AM
& Fuck ‘em.

I really missed Heffray this week.

Son of a Bison
12-17-2021, 09:58 AM
27-24 Bison

bruinbison
12-17-2021, 11:15 AM
The Swinging Gate Conundrum

The Final Chapter: Part 1*

*(I hope there is a Part 2)

During this season I have referred to NDSU’s Swinging Gate Conundrum.

What is that again? Well, when Coach Entz was asked why he uses the Swinging Gate on extra points at the beginning of the season, he mentioned something to the effect of wanting teams to see that on film and need to prepare for it. The Conundrum, to this casual fan, is the coaching staff held back on using the full playbook on offense, especially the passing game. That kept those plays “from being put on film”.

My question/concern has always been - Will that full playbook/passing attack be there & work if NDSU does not use/practice it during regular gametime - when a competitive games’ outcome depends on it?

It seems there was expansion of that playbook/passing attack when Cam Miller took over at QB. Even the East Tennessee game, imo, showed it early in the game.

Was it enough???

Tonight we find out……

James Madison University @ NDSU FCS Semi-final Game

GoBizon!!!

CalBison97
12-17-2021, 11:47 AM
19-16 Bison. We will try to ground and pound but ultimately we’ll need more creativity by Roehl. This is when we see an unexpected pass from QP on a 3rd or 4th and short. Bison vs. Jacks in Frisco!

Professor Chaos
12-17-2021, 11:54 AM
Excited to see what Scott Anderson and team put out there today in terms of a hype video/trailer but until then here's something to get the juices pumping.

As always props to Strategery for this gem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2VkkYw4jfA

Professor Chaos
12-17-2021, 11:54 AM
And another that was my personal favorite semifinal hype video (from 2015 vs Richmond):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAEAbQFnNgQ

MNLonghorn10
12-17-2021, 11:58 AM
JMU 52

ndsu 10

Tonight’s the night it happens

Kevin
12-17-2021, 12:21 PM
Going to war bros.

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/wacotrib.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/3c/43cdd75c-b027-5b62-8094-66b7fcce4f01/5f22b6a143b55.image.jpg

Vs

https://ca-times.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/29cab1b/2147483647/strip/true/crop/3000x2313+0+0/resize/840x648!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F9c%2F6b%2F2a74da6a44 cea42df5f849bbe480%2Fgiants-dodgers-baseball.JPEG

Kevin
12-17-2021, 12:36 PM
19-16 Bison. We will try to ground and pound but ultimately we’ll need more creativity by Roehl. This is when we see an unexpected pass from QP on a 3rd or 4th and short. Bison vs. Jacks in Frisco!

Is it unexpected when everyone is expecting it?

WeAreThePride
12-17-2021, 01:08 PM
Harvest helmets?

MNLonghorn10
12-17-2021, 01:14 PM

To TR? Yes.

CalBison97
12-17-2021, 01:23 PM

Is this a case of “expect the unexpected?” I know I’ll still be caught off-guard if we actually throw it.

23Bison
12-17-2021, 01:35 PM
I just want everyone to have fun!

I mean I want us to confidently win this game. 27-17 Bison.

td577
12-17-2021, 01:36 PM
I expect to go Sam Houston on them for an entire drive. No huddle, all power, total decimation. Probably all 44.

Edit: this is when you use #2 and alternate with 44 and no huddle.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

bulldogg
12-17-2021, 01:53 PM
The things I am worried about tonight....

1. Injury to Cole Johnson. We don't have a backup with a decent amount of game experience. If we lose Cole, I believe the Bison win easily.

2. Noise. It is going to be a factor. I expect at least a half dozen drive-killing false starts by us. Homefield advantage for the Bison is at least 10 points, IMO.

3. Gadget plays. The fake FG in Frisco killed us, even though everyone in the stadium saw it coming. I thought rookie coach Entz outcoached veteran Cignetti that day.

4. Christian Watson. The dude is lightning, but his hands are not so good. Our contain defense will have to be stellar tonight to prevent him from breaking one on the end-around.

This could again be a fairly low-scoring game between two elite defenses. I believe our DL will outquick your OL and make Quincy's and/or Miller's lives miserable.

Latrele Palmer and Solomon Vanhorse could have Abdullah-like games. We discovered a run game against Montana. Holes were suddenly there that were not there all season (Cig sandbagging?). Hoping for a repeat tonight, but your D is so solid, I will not be surprised if you stuff it, nor will I be surprised if you are unable to.

Our defenses are both elite, but our offense, especially our big-play capability, is better than ever.

I just read ESPN's prognostication and both of their analysts have the Bison winning by 5 points, averaging 27-22. As objectively as I am able to predict, I see our defense frustrating the Bison. We will defend the run first and force your quarterbacks to beat us in the air. We will hit multiple big plays for touchdowns.

If we are able to deal with the noise, I see the Dukes winning 34-13. If we have trouble with the noise, I see the Dukes still winning 24-17.

It has been an absolute pleasure to call NDSU a rival. There have been some memorable battles and without the Bison in our lives over the past five years, FCS would have been miserably boring. We could have asked for no more worthy opponent. I hope the Bison make the jump to FBS soon and we can continue the rivalry.

Until then, Godspeed and Merry Christmas.

Go, Dukes!

Bison 4 Life
12-17-2021, 02:01 PM

1. Injury to Cole Johnson. We don't have a backup with a decent amount of game experience. If we lose Cole, I believe the Bison win easily.

2. Noise. It is going to be a factor. I expect at least a half dozen drive-killing false starts by us. Homefield advantage for the Bison is at least 10 points, IMO.

3. Gadget plays. The fake FG in Frisco killed us, even though everyone in the stadium saw it coming. I thought rookie coach Entz outcoached veteran Cignetti that day.

4. Christian Watson. The dude is lightning, but his hands are not so good. Our contain defense will have to be stellar tonight to prevent him from breaking one on the end-around.

This could again be a fairly low-scoring game between two elite defenses. I believe our DL will outquick your OL and make Quincy's and/or Miller's lives miserable.

Latrele Palmer and Solomon Vanhorse could have Abdullah-like games. We discovered a run game against Montana. Holes were suddenly there that were not there all season (Cig sandbagging?). Hoping for a repeat tonight, but your D is so solid, I will not be surprised if you stuff it, nor will I be surprised if you are unable to.

Our defenses are both elite, but our offense, especially our big-play capability, is better than ever.

I just read ESPN's prognostication and both of their analysts have the Bison winning by 5 points, averaging 27-22. As objectively as I am able to predict, I see our defense frustrating the Bison. We will defend the run first and force your quarterbacks to beat us in the air. We will hit multiple big plays for touchdowns.

If we are able to deal with the noise, I see the Dukes winning 34-13. If we have trouble with the noise, I see the Dukes still winning 24-17.

It has been an absolute pleasure to call NDSU a rival. There have been some memorable battles and without the Bison in our lives over the past five years, FCS would have been miserably boring. We could have asked for no more worthy opponent. I hope the Bison make the jump to FBS soon and we can continue the rivalry.

Go, Dukes!

Have you been hacked?

Schwarz04
12-17-2021, 02:06 PM
BISON 31
Dukes 20

scottietohottie
12-17-2021, 02:23 PM
I just want everyone to have fun!

I mean I want us to confidently win this game. 27-17 Bison.

I've got the fun part covered eh.

ndsubison1
12-17-2021, 02:24 PM
Wheres the hype video?

scottietohottie
12-17-2021, 02:28 PM
Em listen to that starter jacket crunching. Love it. Only day of the year the wife let's me wear it.

HerdistheWord
12-17-2021, 02:29 PM

Go, Dukes!

Just a note on Watson, his hands have been noticeably better this year. Also, our Dline will give your offense issues as well. I think whoever responds better to the pressure will win. Also, special teams could have a big impact on this game. This game will come down to execution over talent as both teams have playmakers on both sides of the ball.

scottietohottie
12-17-2021, 02:35 PM
You guys find me in labbys and I'll buy you a drink. Any bisonviller. Any of you. Even you hando.

scottietohottie
12-17-2021, 02:36 PM
I'm pumped bros.

NDSUBowler
12-17-2021, 02:37 PM
How the hell am I supposed to work today

GreenfieldBison
12-17-2021, 02:43 PM
How the hell am I supposed to work today

Huh? You did not take a personal day? I'm out of practice due to retirement but this seems like a fail.

Still fixable - head out at noon.

MankatoBison
12-17-2021, 02:59 PM

Go, Dukes!

Right back atcha. I want to destroy you guys tonight but I have deep gratitude to you all as well.

If I see you in the lots, I'll get you a beer

Mr Pep Band
12-17-2021, 03:06 PM
Hell of a game tonight!

Bison 18
Dukies 16

welcome to the FBS, with your tail between your legs, having lost your final NCAA Division 1 sanctioned playoff game.

Kevin
12-17-2021, 03:07 PM
You guys find me in labbys and I'll buy you a drink. Any bisonviller. Any of you. Even you hando.

Figured risking prison was better than staying in Canada eh?

Can’t say I blame you.

NDSUBowler
12-17-2021, 03:14 PM
Huh? You did not take a personal day? I'm out of practice due to retirement but this seems like a fail.

Still fixable - head out at noon.

I thought it would be bad taste to skip work, attend work Christmas party, then leave early for game.

Didn't want to miss part of the party, definitely don't want to miss game, so refreshing Bisonville will be my only work task for the day.

Jay
12-17-2021, 03:17 PM
I thought it would be bad taste to skip work, attend work Christmas party, then leave early for game.

Didn't want to miss part of the party, definitely don't want to miss game, so refreshing Bisonville will be my only work task for the day.

I would have skipped work, skipped the work Xmas party… and tailgated all day :)

CAS4127
12-17-2021, 03:22 PM

Guessing it will be jump-pass or some sort of flee-flicker.

Kevin
12-17-2021, 03:23 PM

Let’s hope jmus dcord isn’t a savant like u

Hopefully he’s just retarded like ECEH8C

IzzyFlexion
12-17-2021, 03:27 PM
Suspect that JMU will try some up tempo tactics to disrupt the Bison's D Line rotation.

GreenfieldBison
12-17-2021, 03:42 PM

I've been seeing him take a direct snap in the shotgun and then running toward the A gap where he abruptly pulls up short as the LB's crash down and then dumping a short one over their heads to a streaking Babich who is slanting through the now vacant space in the middle.

Was that sentence long enough?

GreenfieldBison
12-17-2021, 03:44 PM
I would have skipped work, skipped the work Xmas party… and tailgated all day :)

This seems like proper procedure.

Jay
12-17-2021, 03:50 PM
Hype Video

https://twitter.com/ndsufootball/status/1471884141465509893?s=21

Twincitybizon
12-17-2021, 03:51 PM

I wonder if we try run the option again and the rb passes?

kingbison
12-17-2021, 03:55 PM
Hype Video

https://twitter.com/ndsufootball/status/1471884141465509893?s=21This is a hype video...savage...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

HerdistheWord
12-17-2021, 04:08 PM
Hype Video

Not a super “pump you up hardcore” type of hype video, but it is cocky as hell, and I am here for it.

Mr Pep Band
12-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Hype Video

Doesn't feel like a normal hype video. But DAMN that was still HYPE! Throwing some savage smack JMU's way and sending them off to FBS.

:judges:

gavin2126
12-17-2021, 04:14 PM
Hype Video

Not the best work this year but still pretty good.

TransAmBison
12-17-2021, 04:14 PM
On point...love it. the first one was the best...but these are just good.

Bison 4 Life
12-17-2021, 04:16 PM
Doesn't feel like a normal hype video. But DAMN that was still HYPE! Throwing some savage smack JMU's way and sending them off to FBS.

:judges:

It's subtle. I like it. The game doesn't need more hype. I love the message.

CAS4127
12-17-2021, 04:28 PM

Please no.

Elite
12-17-2021, 04:44 PM
It's subtle. I like it. The game doesn't need more hype. I love the message.

I thought it was great! Crazy creative to pull out that old Patience and Prudence song. The lyrics are amazingly on point, and when presented as it was it comes off as menacing; like a horror movie trailer. It's gotta be tough to come up with fresh ideas for these hype videos every week, so I appreciate the creativity here.

17>1
12-17-2021, 04:51 PM

RB pass.....flashback to SDSU '19, I'd rather stick with QBs throwing

BisManBison
12-17-2021, 04:59 PM
Hype Video

Do we embrace the imperial moniker and switch our entrance song to the imperial march with the players marching out in formation on occasion? We'd have to put something down on the floor to get the marching sound or perhaps just mix in to the song.

NDSUBowler
12-17-2021, 05:13 PM
I heard from a source not great news on Bussey & Watson. One is 100% out, other is not 100% but very likely out.

All I'll say on that.

Kevin
12-17-2021, 05:19 PM
On point...love it. the first one was the best...but these are just good.

I like how all your posts now are just you commenting on what you like.

MNLonghorn10
12-17-2021, 05:24 PM
Hype Video

https://media2.giphy.com/media/fg9c6gu2NwyWs/giphy.gif

The same boring hype vids get stale. That was clever. JMU also needs to remember they’ll forever have a losing record against NDSU no matter who wins tonight

Kevin
12-17-2021, 05:26 PM
I heard from a source not great news on Bussey & Watson. One is 100% out, other is not 100% but very likely out.

All I'll say on that.

Excuse me bro his name is the bus.

NDSUBowler
12-17-2021, 05:28 PM

Accept my apologies in the form of DOGE

gavin2126
12-17-2021, 05:34 PM
Watched the video a couple more times, liking it more each time. Love that we don’t have to show highlights from past games against them. And that we don’t mention them by name because fuck ‘em.

Kevin
12-17-2021, 05:48 PM
Like the video. Even though the song is kind of rapey.

TransAmBison
12-17-2021, 05:52 PM
Like the video. Even though the song is kind of rapey.

Can't rape the willing.

Kevin
12-17-2021, 05:53 PM
Can't rape the willing.

Challenge accepted.

oldmantutters
12-17-2021, 06:11 PM
Can't rape the willing.
-Riley "Rapey" Stapleton (probably)

fixed yer post

OrygunBison
12-17-2021, 06:12 PM
Easy there, fellas. Kinda getting a little cringy with the last few posts.

Kevin
12-17-2021, 06:13 PM
Easy there, fellas. Kinda getting a little cringy with the last few posts.

We’re just getting started bro.

Wait until we’re properly drunk.

Dukes86
12-17-2021, 06:27 PM
Hype Video

Holy crap that was awful.

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 06:30 PM

Nah brah. Our guy's lit, yours is shit.

Your hype video stars NDSU. That's sad. For you.

In case you missed the subtle context:

https://i.imgflip.com/k1gkl.jpg

SafeTeeJ
12-17-2021, 06:34 PM

I agree that was some kind of “starving artist-like” awful.

Dukes86
12-17-2021, 06:37 PM
Nah brah. Our guy's lit, yours is shit.

Your hype video stars NDSU. That's sad. For you.

In case you missed the subtle context:

https://i.imgflip.com/k1gkl.jpg

Lol it looks like a high school film studies student filmed that thing. One of the very worst "hype" videos I've seen. Not that I expect much from your marketing department that can't even sell out a semi-final game, but yea, enjoy it! Boy was that record player SO COOL!

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 06:41 PM
Lol it looks like a high school film studies student filmed that thing. One of the very worst "hype" videos I've seen. Not that I expect much from your marketing department that can't even sell out a semi-final game, but yea, enjoy it! Boy was that record player SO COOL!

I mean we could have smashed an old tube TV playing highlights from a 6 year old JMU football game... But it's been done before and a bit too on the nose don't ya think?

I prefer the slow burn of this video pointing out that before you go, for one more night... You belong to your green and gold daddy.

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 06:47 PM
I agree that was some kind of “starving artist-like” awful.

Great art is often misunderstood.

Bison Bridge Guy
12-17-2021, 06:48 PM

All I'll say on that.

If Bussey is out, does TK Marshall hit the field? We only see him in garbage time, why is that?

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 06:48 PM
If Bussey is out, does TK Marshall hit the field? We only see him in garbage time, why is that?

Freshman. Playbook. Pass pro.

Bison Bridge Guy
12-17-2021, 06:50 PM

We mock what we don't understand. -Austin Milbarge

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 06:50 PM
Let’s hope jmus dcord isn’t a savant like u

Hopefully he’s just retarded like ECEH8C

This 'tard would put in Cole.

Bison03
12-17-2021, 06:52 PM
Anyone do a recent count on tickets left?

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 06:53 PM
Going to war bros.

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/wacotrib.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/3c/43cdd75c-b027-5b62-8094-66b7fcce4f01/5f22b6a143b55.image.jpg

Vs

https://ca-times.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/29cab1b/2147483647/strip/true/crop/3000x2313+0+0/resize/840x648!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F9c%2F6b%2F2a74da6a44 cea42df5f849bbe480%2Fgiants-dodgers-baseball.JPEG

I see what you did there.

89MTBISON
12-17-2021, 06:57 PM
Got the text, Henry Jekyll calling plays on O tonight, Bison by 2 TDs.

James Madison
12-17-2021, 07:05 PM
Word is that JMU will run the Philly Special at the goal line. Don’t tell anyone.

That will spoil the shutout.
ND State superior human beings 56
James Madison weaklings 7

Mr Pep Band
12-17-2021, 07:06 PM
Anyone do a recent count on tickets left?

I estimate about 800 green dots on the website as of an hour ago.

El_Chapo
12-17-2021, 07:13 PM
oh it's gameday? yawn another semifinal..... NDSU brings it and dominates this

NDSU 31
JMU 16

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 07:17 PM
Word is that JMU will run the Philly Special at the goal line. Don’t tell anyone.

Better plan than throwing it to our safety.

Kevin
12-17-2021, 07:18 PM

Mr Pep Band
12-17-2021, 07:27 PM

What Kind of Bus?!? :biggrin:

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/8-different-bus-types-600w-34716820.jpg

bison22
12-17-2021, 07:28 PM
"Short Bus"

HerdBot
12-17-2021, 07:32 PM
Crowds gonna be awesome. It will be 17,300 to 17,500 actual butts in the seats. Would love to sell the last 1400-1500 but those are the band wagon fans anyways who like to tell you to sit down, knit and slam dip n dots.

NDSUBowler
12-17-2021, 07:34 PM
It's gonna be LOUD

HerdBot
12-17-2021, 07:36 PM

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/8-different-bus-types-600w-34716820.jpg

Girls gone wild bus was spotted coming up north on I 29

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/siouxcityjournal.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/a/87/a87e7cb2-740d-5106-8914-77e85a3742ea/a87e7cb2-740d-5106-8914-77e85a3742ea.image.jpg

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 07:36 PM

D. None of the above

https://i.imgflip.com/4rxdbu.gif

1st&TennBison
12-17-2021, 07:50 PM

How about a double reverse flee-flicker pass

cbline
12-17-2021, 08:00 PM
How about a double reverse flee-flicker pass

Add in the "hidden running back" that Ryan Smith ran against SDSU, and it is a winner for sure.

Bison Bridge Guy
12-17-2021, 08:03 PM
Freshman. Playbook. Pass pro.

That was my guess but roster says sophomore so i was confused.

Bison Bridge Guy
12-17-2021, 08:04 PM

Who you calling bro, pal?

bulldogg
12-17-2021, 08:08 PM
Showtime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYE8Vjih2cs

MNLonghorn10
12-17-2021, 08:22 PM

If you can’t sell out a semi final game it’s usually a testament to the pud of your opponent

bison22
12-17-2021, 08:22 PM
Just saw on AGS board that there are rumors floating around that 4 jmu players failed drug test/ped test. Nothing verified though so take that with a grain of salt.

CAS4127
12-17-2021, 08:25 PM
Just saw on AGS board that there are rumors floating around that 4 jmu players failed drug test/ped test. Nothing verified though so take that with a grain of salt.

JMU guy on here posted a day or so ago that 2OLs and 2DLs tested hot. I figured he was fishing so didn’t respond to that part of his post.

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 08:29 PM

Kev? What says you?

CAS4127
12-17-2021, 08:38 PM

Post 469 in pregame thread.

BisonNeil
12-17-2021, 08:45 PM

All I'll say on that.

Well he was running this week and I’m told he practiced today so my guess Watson is a go. Just not sure what he can do effectively.

TAILG8R
12-17-2021, 08:59 PM

I hope not. I want to beat the snot out of them with as few excuses as possible from their cry baby coach and fans.

GreenfieldBison
12-17-2021, 08:59 PM
If you can’t sell out a semi final game it’s usually a testament to the pud of your opponent

OUCH!

10char

NDSUBowler
12-17-2021, 09:00 PM
Well he was running this week and I’m told he practiced today so my guess Watson is a go. Just not sure what he can do effectively.

Info i heard is from today and it was planting that was the problem.

I was told that it wasnt good. Wasnt 100% sure he would be out but it definitely was all but written. I’ll be glad if source is wrong and I’ll gladly punch them on behalf of BV.

GreenfieldBison
12-17-2021, 09:00 PM
Kev? What says you?

Kev saw them in Hoople

SafeTeeJ
12-17-2021, 09:02 PM

Is shitty art misunderstood as well?

Hype video….really?

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 09:02 PM
Kev saw them in Hoople

Case closed.

CAS4127
12-17-2021, 09:16 PM
Kev saw them in Hoople

Kev was hallucinating in Hoople too, so he saw a lot of things.

TAILG8R
12-17-2021, 09:22 PM
I think we rush for 250 tonight.

Bison4peat
12-17-2021, 09:25 PM
I think we rush for 250 tonight.

That would be great if they don't throw for 400

Duke21
12-17-2021, 09:29 PM
Mad props for the "You belong to me" trailer Bison nation...just brilliant! Will miss all this very much. Here's to a great game and to this NOT being the last time these teams play each other!

BiZon22
12-17-2021, 09:33 PM
Mad props for the "You belong to me" trailer Bison nation...just brilliant! Will miss all this very much. Here's to a great game and to this NOT being the last time these teams play each other!

Come on don’t be all nice now!

NDSU92
12-17-2021, 09:35 PM

Amen to that. FCS will be much much worse for the loss of James Madison.

Until then, screw you guys ;)

Bison 4 Life
12-17-2021, 09:46 PM

Thirsting over a night you won one game when you've played 65 since is kind of sad.

Dukes86
12-17-2021, 09:47 PM
I hope not. I want to beat the snot out of them with as few excuses as possible from their cry baby coach and fans.

You mean like you all do now about how the refs robbed you in 2016 or how wE wErE aLl On StErOiDs?!?!?!

NDSU92
12-17-2021, 09:49 PM
You mean like you all do now about how the refs robbed you in 2016 or how wE wErE aLl On StErOiDs?!?!?!

Holy crap this guy has small penis syndrome lol

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 09:50 PM
how wE wErE aLl On StErOiDs?!?!?!

Well, were you?

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 09:51 PM

Guess he's not lying then about the roids.

Dukes86
Thirsting over a night you won one game when you've played 65 since is kind of sad.

Nah. It’s called relevance. Since, as you know, we came to your house under similar circumstances 5 years ago. But keep it up, the smack coming from you fluffalos is starting to get somewhat decent.

Dukes86

Nah I embrace it.

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 09:53 PM
Nah. It’s called relevance. Since, as you know, we came to your house under similar circumstances 5 years ago. But keep it up, the smack coming from you fluffalos is starting to get somewhat decent.

One game five years ago is absolutely all that relevance JMU has going for themselves.

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 09:54 PM
Nah I embrace it.

With both fingers?

Dukes86
12-17-2021, 09:55 PM
One game five years ago is absolutely all that relevance JMU has going for themselves.

There you go! Nice. Much better than the rest of the drivel from you all.

El_Chapo
12-17-2021, 09:55 PM
SPREAD DOWN TO NDSU -4.5. east coasters!!

Dukes86
12-17-2021, 09:56 PM
With both fingers?

Lol. This did make me laugh. Kudos.

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 09:56 PM
Lol. This did make me laugh. Kudos.

That's what she said.

BisonHorns
12-17-2021, 10:06 PM
They were.

DCinOK
12-17-2021, 10:09 PM
Effeminate streamers. "Bad to the bone" elbow pointing. Stapleton. Dinucci. East Coast arrogance. NDS Who? signs.
I hate everything associated with this university. Let's destroy them and all that they hold dear.

Wally
12-17-2021, 10:19 PM
Any injury news ? Watson specifically? Deep throat made an appearance before Southern

DCinOK
12-17-2021, 10:20 PM
So ESPN Plus subscription will give us this game, yes?

marenlee
12-17-2021, 10:21 PM
So ESPN Plus subscription will give us this game, yes?

NOPE. Cable/internet TV service subscription

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TAILG8R
12-17-2021, 10:22 PM
Effeminate streamers. "Bad to the bone" elbow pointing. Stapleton. Dinucci. East Coast arrogance. NDS Who? signs.
I hate everything associated with this university. Let's destroy them and all that they hold dear.

This one is my all time favorite fail from an opposing fanbase. Grabbed a few of those they had discarded in pain and hung them around our tailgating tent after the game.

It wasn't anything like the JMU fan that had the best tailgate anyone has ever seen out of his rental car but we tried.

El_Chapo
12-17-2021, 10:27 PM
NOPE. Cable/internet TV service subscription

there will be streams of this on the darkside

El_Chapo
12-17-2021, 10:34 PM
JMU wearing Surrender Whites.....

TAILG8R
12-17-2021, 10:36 PM
JMU wearing Surrender Whites.....

White helmets too? Because last time the purple helmets broke the curse.

Also shoot me if NDSU every wears all whites. Never seen it look good on any team, ever.

Bison56
12-17-2021, 10:44 PM

More proof it was the greatest win ever in JMU history.

Dukes86
12-17-2021, 11:06 PM
More proof it was the greatest win ever in JMU history.

Lol. Your insecurities are still showing. The constant need for approval is so childish and pathetic.

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 11:07 PM
Lol. Your insecurities are still showing. The constant need for approval is so childish and pathetic.

Hi. Welcome to an opposing teams fan board. I see you're here to demonstrate an astounding lack of self awareness.

Kevin
12-17-2021, 11:08 PM

We compensate well.

With national championships.

And a Guinness book of world records for largest group Macarena dance.

James Madison
12-17-2021, 11:10 PM
There is no reason this shouldn’t be a great game. Each team is too good to get blown out.

My hope for the future is that ND State moves up to FBS and the series can be renewed with an equal amount of games being played in Harrisonburg. In the meantime, maybe our coach will have the guts to schedule you as a FCS game for a pay day. Probably not because most coaches want a guaranteed win in a warmup FCS game, but you never know. Other FBS teams have signed to play the Bison even after multiple games showing it was probably going to be a loss. Maybe 2023 if JMU is not bowl eligible they will go that route. Not in 2022 because they need just one more FBS home game to fill out the schedule and play against the Sun Belt teams as a non-conference team. Could be the fastest transition ever to FBS if the waiver goes through. No garbage seasons with a schedule full of misfits.

Dukes86
12-17-2021, 11:11 PM
Hi. Welcome to an opposing teams fan board. I see you're here to demonstrate an astounding lack of self awareness.

Ohhhh tell me more.

Dukes86
12-17-2021, 11:12 PM
We compensate well.

With national championships.

And a Guinness book of world records for largest group Macarena dance.

Thank God for you and a couple more for actually being funny on this board.

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 11:12 PM
Ohhhh tell me more.

We all approve of you and your football team.

Bison 4 Life
12-17-2021, 11:13 PM

Dude, you're on OUR board.

Do you own a mirror?

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 11:13 PM
Thank God for you and a couple more for actually being funny on this board.

Exactly. Without us. It'd be like Dookyville in here.

Dukes86
12-17-2021, 11:14 PM
Dude, you're on OUR board.

Do you own a mirror?

Can’t handle it?

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 11:15 PM
Can’t handle it?

Not with only two fingers like you can.

Bison 4 Life
12-17-2021, 11:16 PM
This is a piss poor troll job.

Go look at Lakes, He's pretty bad too but sometimes he lands.

gavin2126
12-17-2021, 11:18 PM
There is no reason this shouldn’t be a great game. Each team is too good to get blown out.

My hope for the future is that ND State moves up to FBS and the series can be renewed with an equal amount of games being played in Harrisonburg. In the meantime, maybe our coach will have the guts to schedule you as a FCS game for a pay day. Probably not because most coaches want a guaranteed win in a warmup FCS game, but you never know. Other FBS teams have signed to play the Bison even after multiple games showing it was probably going to be a loss. Maybe 2023 if JMU is not bowl eligible they will go that route. Not in 2022 because they need just one more FBS home game to fill out the schedule and play against the Sun Belt teams as a non-conference team. Could be the fastest transition ever to FBS if the waiver goes through. No garbage seasons with a schedule full of misfits.

Get out of here with your logic and level-headedness!

[emoji16]

Kevin
12-17-2021, 11:22 PM
This is a piss poor troll job.

Go look at Lakes, He's pretty bad too but sometimes he lands.

Yeah he comes up short a lot but he’s our troll.

And future AD.

gavin2126
12-17-2021, 11:26 PM
Yeah he comes up short a lot but he’s our troll.

And future AD.With his height he has no other choice but to come up short.

At least hes taller than James Madison.

TAILG8R
12-17-2021, 11:27 PM
With his height he has no other choice but to come up short.

At least hes taller than James Madison.

Even Lakes is taller than James Madison.

Kevin
12-17-2021, 11:36 PM
Is it kick off yet?

More blood for the blood gods.

KSBisonFan
12-17-2021, 11:39 PM
I hope our wr show up big tonight. If they don't create some separation, it could be a long night.

Kevin
12-17-2021, 11:39 PM
I hope our wr show up big tonight. If they don't create some separation, it could be a long night.

That was so frustrating to watch last week.

Kevin
12-17-2021, 11:40 PM
Dom tweetered that Watson will warm up.

Duke21
12-17-2021, 11:41 PM
Come on don’t be all nice now!

OK OK...totally my bad and on game day no less. Embarrassing....JMU wins going away, 34-20 and we get to say, "this is OUR house!"

Dukes86
12-17-2021, 11:43 PM
Not with only two fingers like you can.

You’re the real MVP.

KSBisonFan
12-17-2021, 11:44 PM
Dom tweetered that Watson will warm up.

Let's hope he can go but I'm skeptical. If he's out Sproles needs to man up. I'd also hope roehl gets kobe and Luepke involved in the passing game along with the te's.

Kevin
12-17-2021, 11:53 PM
So uh… boneless wings?

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 11:56 PM
https://csnbbs.com/thread-937881-post-17954273.html#pid17954273

Bwahahahahahahah purple is so stupid.

EC8CH
12-17-2021, 11:58 PM
So uh… boneless wings?

So long as they're dipped in roid sauce.

sbark
12-17-2021, 11:58 PM
Let's hope he can go but I'm skeptical. If he's out Sproles needs to man up. I'd also hope roehl gets kobe and Luepke involved in the passing game along with the te's.

I wonder if Cam Miller misses Gindorff more than anyone

Kevin
12-18-2021, 12:04 AM
I wonder if Cam Miller misses Gindorff more than anyone

Excuse me bro his name is the dorf.

EC8CH
12-18-2021, 12:04 AM
Code Green incoming

Bison4peat
12-18-2021, 12:06 AM
So uh… boneless wings?

Full bone bro. It's time to put the order in.

ThunderDan
12-18-2021, 12:08 AM
2 hours 10 minutes for halftime so far on this Coastal - Northern ILL game....chance of NDSU starting on ESPN2 on time? Zero.

Kevin
12-18-2021, 12:09 AM
Full bone bro. It's time to put the order in.

On it.

Sent from my iPhone using Brotalk.

EC8CH
12-18-2021, 12:11 AM
Booooooo. Purple pants.

Kevin
12-18-2021, 12:11 AM
Code Green incoming

Aren’t we undefeated in the gold rush

EC8CH
12-18-2021, 12:12 AM
Aren’t we undefeated in the gold rush

Yes. And All green too.

EC8CH
12-18-2021, 12:13 AM
Did anyone think to ask longhorn if he could fix the bus up for this game?

EC8CH
12-18-2021, 12:15 AM
Sundell not warming up taking snaps with Cam.

Kevin
12-18-2021, 12:16 AM
Did anyone think to ask longhorn if he could fix the bus up for this game?

He’s not a doctor bro

EC8CH
12-18-2021, 12:16 AM
Watson warming up

EC8CH
12-18-2021, 12:17 AM
He’s not a doctor bro

Bus doc bro

GreenfieldBison
12-18-2021, 12:18 AM
Sundell not warming up taking snaps with Cam.

Sundell is out per 1660.
The Bus is out also.

Nash Jensen is a watch and see.
Watson is warm up and eval.

GreenfieldBison
12-18-2021, 12:21 AM
With all of the NFL and NHL games being affected of late got to give a shout out to this program for avoiding the plague.

Professor Chaos
Labbys is ready to go!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211218/f25b818c580699d44799056dbd6ef07b.jpg

EC8CH
Not seeing the Bus out there.

SafeTeeJ
12-18-2021, 12:23 AM
Going to miss the whole first quarter of the Bison game the way this fCs game in disguise is going.

X-Factor

Think about that for a sec….do you really want QP to be the one passing on 3rd/4th down?

EC8CH
No pregame backflip from Watson with the others.

scottietohottie
Labbys is ready to go!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211218/f25b818c580699d44799056dbd6ef07b.jpg

I'm behind you

GreenfieldBison
Not seeing the Bus out there.

Not going to play tonight

EC8CH
12-18-2021, 12:24 AM
Tutsie has a cast on left wrist.

TAILG8R
12-18-2021, 12:25 AM
Tutsie has a cast on left wrist.

Another safety had a huge semifinal game with a cast on his wrist ...

EC8CH
12-18-2021, 12:26 AM
Another safety had a huge semifinal game with a cast on his wrist ...

Golden Heagle.
Green Tut.

EC8CH
12-18-2021, 12:28 AM
Nash is warming up.

No_Skill
12-18-2021, 12:29 AM
What's the status of the preceding bowl game?

Hammerhead
12-18-2021, 12:30 AM
With all of the NFL and NHL games being affected of late got to give a shout out to this program for avoiding the plague.

So far. Knock on wood.

Hansel

8 mins left in third

DakotaOkie

slow. 8:00 minutes in the 3rd

Kevin
12-18-2021, 12:31 AM
8 mins left in third

They keep scoring and it’s stopping the clock lol

KSBisonFan

9 minutes to go in the 3rd qtr. No way it doesn't cut into our time slot.

GreenfieldBison
Culhane said moments ago on 1660 that this game WILL start on time.

marenlee
12-18-2021, 12:33 AM
Culhane said moments ago on 1660 that this game WILL start on time.

2018 kickoff.

marenlee
12-18-2021, 12:34 AM
https://csnbbs.com/thread-937881-post-17954273.html#pid17954273

Bwahahahahahahah purple is so stupid.

I mean they are all pros using Flo Sports. ESPN is a completely different world to them.

bruinbison
12-18-2021, 12:35 AM
Awesome tailgate scene!
Good to see DaBison & Heffray!

GoBizon!

Kevin
12-18-2021, 12:38 AM
Awesome tailgate scene!
Good to see DaBison & Heffray!

GoBizon!

Heffy’s dead bro.

scottietohottie
12-18-2021, 12:39 AM
I did not rip the toilet off the wall in labbys eh.

CAS. You still got my bail money?

EC8CH
12-18-2021, 12:44 AM
JMU is running nothing but slants during warm ups.

Kevin
12-18-2021, 12:45 AM
JMU is running nothing but slants during warm ups.

I don’t know if you’re joking bro but I wouldn’t be shocked.

bruinbison
12-18-2021, 12:46 AM
Heffy’s dead bro.

“Dead” to you Heffray had one message for Bisonville
and that was “Kevin should quit making shit up”.

Good laughs!

Bison 4 Life
12-18-2021, 12:46 AM
Holy shit 1660 talking about a pregame scuffle?

Kevin
12-18-2021, 12:47 AM
Heffys message from the grave includes quitting.

Imagine my shock bros.

scottietohottie
Dudes the time we trashed the bathroom in Reed hall shit turned out fine. I take this as a good omen.

NDSU92

Yeah sounded epic. Hinted that JMU is unfocused. Gotta keep your shit together out there.

EC8CH
I didn't see anything on the field.

KSBisonFan
12-18-2021, 12:48 AM

Probably Scottie and the urinal.

GreenfieldBison

Close to. This could get saucy!

Bison4peat

Chains being ripped off aparently.

GreenfieldBison
12-18-2021, 12:49 AM
Allegedly Scottie and the urinal.

Fixed it for ya.

scottietohottie
12-18-2021, 12:51 AM
Fixed it for ya.

I need to talk to cas bros

Bisonwinagn
12-18-2021, 12:52 AM
I have an idea. Let's schedule a 4 hour bowl game in a 3 hour time slot prior to a playoff game. Who's with me????

bisonaudit
12-18-2021, 12:53 AM
Going to miss the whole first quarter of the Bison game the way this fCs game in disguise is going.

Should be available on ESPN+ when this exhibition runs over time.

Bison4peat
12-18-2021, 12:55 AM
I have an idea. Let's schedule a 4 hour bowl game in a 3 hour time slot prior to a playoff game. Who's with me????

Maximize profit bro

GreenfieldBison
12-18-2021, 12:55 AM

It's great scheduling. I see it's our old pals from Coastal. Where do they play the "Who Gives A Shit" Bowl?

bisonaudit
12-18-2021, 12:57 AM
It's great scheduling. I see it's our old pals from Coastal. Where do they play the "Who Gives A Shit" Bowl?

Orlando
Orlando
I love you
Orlando
Seaworld and Disney
and putt-putt golfing

DakotaOkie
12-18-2021, 12:57 AM
Who knows or cares. There are at least 500 people in attendance.

it is in Orlando , I believe

GreenfieldBison
12-18-2021, 01:01 AM
ESPN2 running banners stating that YouTubeTV customers could lose the signal at 11:59 pm Eastern. That will suck. Sure hope Audit is right about that ESPN+ subscription...

CAS4127
12-18-2021, 01:02 AM
The lines to get in Dome are ridiculous and not moving.

Kevin
12-18-2021, 01:03 AM
ESPN2 running banners stating that YouTubeTV customers could lose the signal at 11:59 pm Eastern. That will suck. Sure hope Audit is right about that ESPN+ subscription...

Hulu live bro.

gavin2126
“Dead” to you Heffray had one message for Bisonville
and that was “Kevin should quit making shit up”.

Good laughs!Fake news. If Heffray only had one message to give it would be "Fuck 'em"

scottietohottie

Dude we might have a situation over at labbys eh. 11 minutes left on this costal game so we ordered another round eh

NDSU92
This preceding game has to be the worst football I’ve watched in years. It’s take 10 minutes to take 11 seconds off the clock.

The offense just tried to run a WR onto the field with three seconds left on the play clock. Another timeout. My god, is this a bit?

EC8CH

Yet I forgot knife in my pocket and got it through ... Wallet hack.

NDSU92
12-18-2021, 01:04 AM

You’d think that after 20 home games or whatever the fuck it’s been they’d figure out there’s a problem

Kevin
12-18-2021, 01:06 AM
Yet I forgot knife in my pocket and got it through ... Wallet hack.

Scared Scotties going to find you?

1998braves64
12-18-2021, 01:06 AM
Espnnews will be airing it until the other game is done.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

GreenfieldBison
12-18-2021, 01:07 AM
This preceding game has to be the worst football I’ve watched in years. It’s take 10 minutes to take 11 seconds off the clock.

The offense just tried to run a WR onto the field with three seconds left on the play clock. Another timeout. My god, is this a bit?

Think Coastal is toastal...

gabisonfan
12-18-2021, 01:07 AM
Disney doesn't care who they screw. Just send your money. Why this is a question is the problem. What was the warning when you signed up?

Kingslayer
12-18-2021, 01:08 AM
What a nightmare getting in here!!!! F-

EC8CH

Heard he got his dick caught in a urinal again.

GreenfieldBison

Scottie is handcuffed to some plumbing at Labby's.

Uh, yeah, allegedly...

CAS4127
You’d think that after 20 home games or whatever the fuck it’s been they’d figure out there’s a problem

Someone need to let Dome security no there are thousands waiting in line—100s outside.

OrygunBison
Shit, gotta go put my Bison socks on.

Just about jinxed the whole damn thing.

Kevin
Don’t have espnnews will espn 3 have it?

GreenfieldBison
12-18-2021, 01:09 AM
Think Coastal is toastal...

Oops, hold the phone...

bisonaudit
12-18-2021, 01:09 AM

Listed on my ESPN+ 8:15 start

Kevin
12-18-2021, 01:11 AM
Thanks audit I see that on mine too

Was freaking out. CAS tier angry.

GreenfieldBison
12-18-2021, 01:13 AM
Listed on my ESPN+ 8:15 start

Yeah I have it too on the ESPN app on my TCL TV. I'm gonna roll with that.

bisonaudit
12-18-2021, 01:14 AM
Thanks audit I see that on mine too

Was freaking out. CAS tier angry.

It OK you need to blow the carbon out of the cylinders every once in a while.

3Putt
12-18-2021, 01:15 AM
Yeah I have it too on the ESPN app on my TCL TV. I'm gonna roll with that.

ESPN News has it at 8:15. 641 on Midco.

scottietohottie
12-18-2021, 01:16 AM
Holy fuck is Matt Larsen taking tickets tonight? Ridiculous

Bison03
12-18-2021, 01:16 AM
Watson out

Professorbum
12-18-2021, 01:17 AM
ESPN News? Bottom of the barrel much?

AKBison
12-18-2021, 01:17 AM