PDA

View Full Version : Seating in Frisco

labcrazy
12-07-2021, 07:59 PM
Long time fan that hasn't been able to make Frisco yet. Hoping to go this year when we qualify:). Can someone please give me a heads up on what side of the stadium is generally the "Bison side" so I can sit amongst friends.

Thanks

NDSUBowler
12-07-2021, 08:00 PM
Long time fan that hasn't been able to make Frisco yet. Hoping to go this year when we qualify:). Can someone please give me a heads up on what side of the stadium is generally the "Bison side" so I can sit amongst friends.

Thanks
The whole stadium is the Bison side.

(real answer is 'home team' is decided by coinflip after semifinals...I believe)

roadwarrior
12-07-2021, 08:04 PM
Bison tailgating is in the west lots in Frisco, no matter which side is our home side inside the stadium.

Professor Chaos
12-07-2021, 08:37 PM
The whole stadium is the Bison side.

(real answer is 'home team' is decided by coinflip after semifinals...I believe)
I think they changed that a few years back and now the higher seed is the home team which I think just means they get first pick of what jerseys they want to wear and they get the west sideline.

Bison 4 Life
12-07-2021, 08:53 PM

Thanks

*gestures broadly*

NDSUBowler
12-07-2021, 09:06 PM
I think they changed that a few years back and now the higher seed is the home team which I think just means they get first pick of what jerseys they want to wear and they get the west sideline.

Didn't know that!

Regardless, it won't be determined until after the semifinals.

gavin2126
12-07-2021, 09:21 PM

Does the home team get to choose the sideline too? I seem to remember in the 2018 game vs EWU & the 2019 game vs JMU we were on different sidelines and we were the higher seed both times.

kab1one
12-07-2021, 09:40 PM
In general don’t you want to be on the “sunny side” if the sun should happen to be out? Side without the press box

TAILG8R
12-07-2021, 09:48 PM
In general don’t you want to be on the “sunny side” if the sun should happen to be out? Side without the press box

THIS. I was just going to respond saying to try to sit on the East side. Anywhere you sit will be Bison fans and the East side gets the sun!

roadwarrior
12-08-2021, 12:06 AM
THIS. I was just going to respond saying to try to sit on the East side. Anywhere you sit will be Bison fans and the East side gets the sun!

I was happy we were on the west side for the Jacksonville State game. That NW wind was brutal.

Professor Chaos
12-08-2021, 12:33 AM
Does the home team get to choose the sideline too? I seem to remember in the 2018 game vs EWU & the 2019 game vs JMU we were on different sidelines and we were the higher seed both times.
Yeah, that was true in 2018 vs EWU. NDSU was on the east sideline even though they were technically the home team. In 2019 vs JMU they were on the west sideline. So maybe they do get to choose the sideline/locker room they want as well.

StL Bison Fan
12-08-2021, 01:28 AM
Our seats are in the endzone. Last time there was the first time we sat by someone from the other team

marenlee
12-08-2021, 01:30 AM
I was in "enemy territory" for the Towson and Redbird games. Still plenty of Bison fans around each time. But it was priceless witnessing the reaction of the Redbird believing they had just won the game and seeing their hearts get ripped out by Carson.

Bison03
12-08-2021, 02:52 AM
Don’t they just flip a coin before the playoffs start and just pick one side of the bracket that will be the home team, regardless of seating?

56BISON73
12-08-2021, 03:08 AM
JFC we go through this every year. :rofl:

StL Bison Fan
12-08-2021, 03:17 AM
JFC we go through this every year. :rofl:

Just wait for the discussion on what color to wear.

Bison 4 Life
12-08-2021, 12:32 PM

This is the correct answer. That's always the way I choose. Gets chilly on that west side after a while.

El_Chapo
12-08-2021, 01:25 PM
there will be less than 10,000 in Frisco at this rate

Professor Chaos
12-08-2021, 01:43 PM
there will be less than 10,000 in Frisco at this rate
Halve that number and it'll look like one of their bowl games.

I think Frisco attendance will be way down this year whether the Bison are there or not. Combine fan apathy with COVID aversion and escalating tickets prices (regular non-VIP sideline tickets are over $100 each now with fees) and it'll drive demand way down.

Bison 4 Life
12-08-2021, 01:52 PM
Halve that number and it'll look like one of their bowl games.

I think Frisco attendance will be way down this year whether the Bison are there or not. Combine fan apathy with COVID aversion and escalating tickets prices (regular non-VIP sideline tickets are over $100 each now with fees) and it'll drive demand way down.

The three Frisco bowls were as follows

2017 14,419
2018 11,029
2019 12,120

The FCS championship game is a much better bet for them every year.

Professor Chaos
12-08-2021, 01:59 PM

2017 14,419
2018 11,029
2019 12,120

And if we used the same counting system last week in the Fargodome that they used for those games attendance would've been 20k+ vs SIU.

This was the 11k from 2018:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Du1jh_qXgAEJeA6.jpg

El_Chapo
12-08-2021, 02:12 PM
yes you guys. NDSU's Fanbase is bigger and better than most FBS fanbases. NDSU drives up the DEMAND for the fcs title game.

same as NDSU would drive up DEMAND for any bowl game we go too.

MankatoBison
12-08-2021, 02:22 PM

2017 14,419
2018 11,029
2019 12,120

Although that is true, the FCS natty draws almost identical to the Frisco Urinal cake bowl when NDSU isnt in it. The Natty isnt a massive draw inherently, its a massive draw when we are in it

MankatoBison
12-08-2021, 02:24 PM
yes you guys. NDSU's Fanbase is bigger and better than most FBS fanbases. NDSU drives up the DEMAND for the fcs title game.

same as NDSU would drive up DEMAND for any bowl game we go too.

Completely true. the FCS natty draws almost identical to the Frisco Urinal cake bowl when NDSU isnt in it. The Natty isnt a massive draw inherently, its a massive draw when we are in it. there are a few other fan bases that do/would draw well in the natty, SHSU, JMU, probably SDSU, and the montanas... aaaaaand thats about it, aaaaand 2 of those are leaving.

NDSU92
12-08-2021, 05:00 PM
And if we used the same counting system last week in the Fargodome that they used for those games attendance would've been 20k+ vs SIU.

This was the 11k from 2018:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Du1jh_qXgAEJeA6.jpg

Yeah they definitely go off of tickets sold for those. To be fair, it was 35 and raining that day. Was watching on TV.

From someone that has lived in Frisco/Plano for 4 years now, the FBS teams have about the same turnout as any FCS team that we play in Frisco, besides JMU. NDSU would absolutely still travel to Frisco.

NDSU92
12-08-2021, 05:09 PM
Yeah they definitely go off of tickets sold for those. To be fair, it was 35 and raining that day. Was watching on TV.

From someone that has lived in Frisco/Plano for 4 years now, the FBS teams have about the same turnout as any FCS team that we play in Frisco, besides JMU. NDSU would absolutely still travel to Frisco.

Maybe we could steer this away from just being another FBS thread...

Son of a Bison
12-10-2021, 04:46 PM
I choose the east side if I can to get as much winter sun as possible. Bring sun glasses!

BigHorns
12-10-2021, 06:58 PM

Tickets sold to who? The schools or sponsors? Are the schools required to buy a block?

We might have some struggles with attendance, but nothing close to that.

CyPanth
12-10-2021, 07:41 PM

Your fans are legendary about going to road games. However, the money in bowl games is related to TV viewership. Hence, I wish ESPN would do more to promote the FCS championship like they do with their bowls. The quality of the football and the dynamic presence of your fanbase could become much larger nationally, if it got more TV viewership.

El_Chapo
12-13-2021, 03:47 PM
would a NDSU vs Montana State Frisco game bring more than 2500 Montana St fans? what you think that atmosphere would be like?

MankatoBison
12-13-2021, 04:23 PM
would a NDSU vs Montana State Frisco game bring more than 2500 Montana St fans? what you think that atmosphere would be like?

I would GUESS that it would draw a good chunk of Montana State fans? They fill their stadium for big games and do it quickly.

the real question is this: "Would Montana state buy out the Natty to play SMU?"

Hammerhead
12-13-2021, 09:28 PM

Probably have more Bobcat fans in Frisco if they make it vs. Jackrabbit fans.

Professor Chaos
12-14-2021, 01:10 PM
Most definitely... I'd say if supply wasn't an option SDSU would bring 6-8k but Montana St would bring 10k+.

The other factor this year that will soften demand is jacked up ticket prices. Sideline seats are $100+ each and endzone are $90+ each with fees.

Bisonator98
12-14-2021, 03:38 PM
When will NDSU have tickets for sale? I don't remember from past years.

El_Chapo
12-14-2021, 04:56 PM
dont look at airfare outta fargo that weekend. $1000 minimum RT

BigHorns
12-14-2021, 06:07 PM

Would they get the west/club side being from the same bracket as Sam Houston, or do we get it because of higher seed?

I know all the seats belong to Bison, asking about school ticket allocation.

Counter Assault
12-14-2021, 06:16 PM
Hey, question from a Bobcat fan here. We would like to go to the game if we get in. Would you A. buy tickets now and try to resell them if we don't get in or B. Wing it and see what tix are avail with the assurance that we've won? There are plenty of corner seats avail right now for $99, but all the good seats are occupied. Do a fair number of the good seats go "on sale" as we get closer?

Second. So which is better, warmer, sunny seats or colder shady seats? I would guess the Frisco, TX definition of "cold" looks pretty warm to most MT people.

DakotaOkie
12-14-2021, 07:07 PM
There are no "Bad" seats in Toyota Stadium, just some are better than others. The top row seats are fantastic sight lines.
Weather wise really depends on day. It has been 60 at game and it has been high 20s at game time. Last January game held there it was snowing that morning and was humid as the temperature came up. It really doesn't matter on the sun factor other than sunburns WILL occur on the east side if the sun is out.

The center areas (best seats) are school allotments except for the very top rows that are sold as VIP experience tickets ($250 or thereabouts this year). Depending on who bought early tickets (and what teams lose), there will be some or a lot of seats going up for sale on the secondary market this weekend. The fact seats are still on sale indicates demand is down overall. Most years these seats are gone in August. Emails were coming out around Thanksgiving time for a 15% discount on these same $99 seats. Wherever you sit, it will be fun regardless of who is around you.

Hammerhead
12-14-2021, 07:12 PM
If you don't like walking up and down stairs, the entrances are at the top and, as noted below, you can see just fine up in the top rows.

There are no "Bad" seats in Toyota Stadium, just some are better than others. The top row seats are fantastic sight lines.
Weather wise really depends on day. It has been 60 at game and it has been high 20s at game time. Last January game held there it was snowing that morning and was humid as the temperature came up. It really doesn't matter on the sun factor other than sunburns WILL occur on the east side if the sun is out.

The center areas (best seats) are school allotments except for the very top rows that are sold as VIP experience tickets ($250 or thereabouts this year). Depending on who bought early tickets (and what teams lose), there will be some or a lot of seats going up for sale on the secondary market this weekend. The fact seats are still on sale indicates demand is down overall. Most years these seats are gone in August. Emails were coming out around Thanksgiving time for a 15% discount on these same $99 seats. Wherever you sit, it will be fun regardless of who is around you.

Professor Chaos
12-14-2021, 07:18 PM
When will NDSU have tickets for sale? I don't remember from past years.
In the past they notified everyone via email the day of/after the semifinal that they're accepting requests from the allotment and they typically take requests for a week or so and then notify everyone the week after Christmas whether their request was approved or not.

Hey, question from a Bobcat fan here. We would like to go to the game if we get in. Would you A. buy tickets now and try to resell them if we don't get in or B. Wing it and see what tix are avail with the assurance that we've won? There are plenty of corner seats avail right now for $99, but all the good seats are occupied. Do a fair number of the good seats go "on sale" as we get closer?

Second. So which is better, warmer, sunny seats or colder shady seats? I would guess the Frisco, TX definition of "cold" looks pretty warm to most MT people.
Depends on how confident you are whether you get tickets through your allotment. I think each team typically gets about 4500 tickets and seems like NDSU holds around 500 for player/staff/university guests and the rest go through to the boosters using priority points to determine who gets tickets and where. It does seem fairly likely that there will be a good demand for tickets given the 4 remaining teams so I'd think you could probably offload your tickets if you needed to especially if you're willing to take a slight loss.

Counter Assault
12-14-2021, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the comments - helpful. One other question. Does the game generally sell out overall? I assume NDSU/MSU would have the highest probability to sell out.

Professor Chaos
12-14-2021, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the comments - helpful. One other question. Does the game generally sell out overall? I assume NDSU/MSU would have the highest probability to sell out.
I'm pretty sure it's sold out every year since 2010 (even in 2016 when NDSU didn't make it - although capacity was smaller that year due to stadium renovation). However, this year you've been able to buy tickets from the NCAA's site throughout the fall and that's the first time that's been possible since probably 2012 - since then they've all been snatched up (outside of the allotments) by late August. I think the higher ticket price is a part of that but I wouldn't be surprised if this one sees less demand from the NDSU faithful than previous years should our team make it again. I'm not totally convinced an NDSU or JMU vs SDSU championship game would sell out. I think a Montana St vs NDSU or JMU title game would sell out.

El_Chapo
12-14-2021, 08:05 PM

you can ALWAYS find tickets. just message me if you need some, I owe you for 2010 playoff game at Bozeman

gavin2126
12-14-2021, 11:00 PM
I'm pretty sure it's sold out every year since 2010 (even in 2016 when NDSU didn't make it - although capacity was smaller that year due to stadium renovation). However, this year you've been able to buy tickets from the NCAA's site throughout the fall and that's the first time that's been possible since probably 2012 - since then they've all been snatched up (outside of the allotments) by late August. I think the higher ticket price is a part of that but I wouldn't be surprised if this one sees less demand from the NDSU faithful than previous years should our team make it again. I'm not totally convinced an NDSU or JMU vs SDSU championship game would sell out. I think a Montana St vs NDSU or JMU title game would sell out.

I think SDSU sold out their allotment in the spring in like less than a day or something like that, and that was with no weeks off between the semis and natty. Can’t remember if it was 4000 or 4500 in the spring but I think they’d sell out there allotment again no problem and fill up the remaining seats in the stadium too.

BigHorns
12-18-2021, 02:03 PM
Our travel party for Frisco is growing.

Any thoughts on buying seats at StubHub vs NCAA/AXS?

In past years we used Flash Seats if needed, but it seems things have changed a little bit with AXS.

KSBisonFan
12-18-2021, 07:06 PM
Our travel party for Frisco is growing.

Any thoughts on buying seats at StubHub vs NCAA/AXS?

In past years we used Flash Seats if needed, but it seems things have changed a little bit with AXS.

Available seats on the ncaa site dropped dramatically since yesterday. If you find seats you like, I'd buy them there. The secondary market could get expensive. You could also be patient and there's usually tickets available right up to kickoff.

89MTBISON
12-18-2021, 07:59 PM
Which sections are reserved for the competing schools?

56BISON73
12-18-2021, 08:02 PM
Available seats on the ncaa site dropped dramatically since yesterday. If you find seats you like, I'd buy them there. The secondary market could get expensive. You could also be patient and there's usually tickets available right up to kickoff.

Tickets on the NCAA are secondary market right now.

KSBisonFan
12-18-2021, 08:30 PM
Tickets on the NCAA are secondary market right now.

Well, that explains it then. Thanks.

CAS4127
12-18-2021, 09:12 PM
If anyone has hotel Rez they don’t need, I’m interested.

Stary2k11
12-18-2021, 10:23 PM
If anyone can get 2-3 tickets from the NDSU allotment and doesn’t plan on going, I’d happily buy them from you. I now live in Frisco and want to go, but was hesitant to buy tickets in August this year :(

Bison 4 Life
12-18-2021, 11:41 PM
Secondary market is hot hot hot right now.

El_Chapo
12-19-2021, 12:56 AM
Montana St says they get the west side? hahaha

104 105 106?

El_Chapo
12-19-2021, 04:30 PM
..........plane tickets been so bad for a week, I refuse to.drive

89MTBISON
12-20-2021, 06:49 PM
MSU fans on Bobcatnation saying they already have their seats from the schools allotment. Sections 104, 105 and 112. Why does it take our administration so long to dole out our allotment?

NEBison
12-20-2021, 06:55 PM
MSU fans on Bobcatnation saying they already have their seats from the schools allotment. Sections 104, 105 and 112. Why does it take our administration so long to dole out our allotment?

I noticed last week that MSU released the unclaimed season tickets a day before NDSU did even with the game being a day later.

BattleBorn
12-20-2021, 07:18 PM
Was not anticipating being able to go this year, but some things may have opened up for me. Just wish I knew on the allotment sooner than later. I'm guessing I'm too low, but who knows with Bison Fatigue, Covid, etc.

Hammerhead
12-20-2021, 07:21 PM

Maybe they get more requests and want to be sure to give season ticket holders time to get their requests in?

BattleBorn
12-20-2021, 07:23 PM
Maybe they get more requests and want to be sure to give season ticket holders time to get their requests in?

My understanding is it is strictly priority points, so a non-season ticket holder could be above season ticket holders. Is this accurate? Thanks!

89MTBISON
12-20-2021, 07:29 PM

They are giving time for donors to pony up more donations thus raising their pp ranking. Year end bonus time.

EC8CH
12-20-2021, 07:42 PM

Looks like they were opening up requests at different times and days based on points. NDSU takes all requests and then distributes tickets all at once. I think it's just a different way of going about things. With general public tickets all sold out it doesn't really make much of a difference I'd say with not knowing a few days more if you get allotment tickets or not. At this point it's best to wait it out if you don't have allotment tickets so a few days notice isn't going to help anyone.

tjbison
12-20-2021, 07:51 PM
you will be able to buy tickets outside the gate, never fails, get in and stand in the corners if need be

89MTBISON
12-20-2021, 08:35 PM
According to MSU twitter account their allotment is already sold out. This game gonna be a doozy. Loads of grumbling over on Bobcatnation about shortage of tickets/flight options. Rookies.

Gully
12-20-2021, 08:36 PM
Does anyone recall how big each school's allotment is?

89MTBISON
12-20-2021, 08:50 PM
4500, 500 for students? 4000 for others?

KSBisonFan
12-20-2021, 09:12 PM
you will be able to buy tickets outside the gate, never fails, get in and stand in the corners if need be

I'm guessing standing room only seats will be released sometime soon too.

89MTBISON
12-20-2021, 09:18 PM

SRO on sale January 3 on NCAA.com.

EC8CH
12-20-2021, 10:26 PM
4500, 500 for students? 4000 for others?

That's what I recall it being increased to from previously in the 3000's.

https://www.ncaa.org/championships/division-i-football

The link to the Championship participant manual isn't up, but that's typically where to go for official up to date answer for such things.

https://ncaaorg.s3.amazonaws.com/championships/sports/football/d1/2021-22D1MFB_PreChampManual.pdf

At the championship game, the higher-seeded team will be the home team and wear dark jerseys.

Looks like NDSU is wearing Green or Yellow.

EC8CH
12-20-2021, 11:26 PM
Now that the allotment for MSU has been sent out and many are finding out they are without tickets, it's interesting watching them go through the stages of grief.

I especially enjoy those in the bargaining stage who come up with elaborate alternative systems for the ticket allotments that they feel would be more fair.

It doesn't make much sense for the NCAA to decide their allotment for teams before the matchup is set. They could have done 10,000 per school for this game and it would have sold out in 3 days. It would make a hell of a lot more sense for them to say here is the max allotment a school can have (say 7500). The 1st 5000 go on sale whenever they do through the NCAA, and the allotment amount is set based on the teams playing in the game.

Teams averaging 0-4000 fans get 4000 tickets
Teams averaging 4000-8000 fans get 5000 tickets
Teams averaging 8000-12000 fans get 6000 tickets
Teams averaging 12000+ get their full 7500 allotment.

The schools have 1 week to sell their allotted tickets. If they were allotted less than 7500 but sold them all, they get another batch of 1000. If they didn't sell them all the NCAA takes them back and they are listed as normal on the NCAA website. This game isn't big to anybody but the fans of the teams involved. I haven't watched any of the FCS title games since the late 2000s.

But this guy feels entitled to tickets.

tjbison
12-20-2021, 11:35 PM

Yup, always do

El_Chapo
12-20-2021, 11:39 PM
Now that the allotment for MSU has been sent out and many are finding out they are without tickets, it's interesting watching them go through the stages of grief.

I especially enjoy those in the bargaining stage who come up with elaborate alternative systems for the ticket allotments that they feel would be more fair.

But this guy feels entitled to tickets.

I know someone that sold 4 to msu fans for $800/each. LOL newbs.

civilguy
12-20-2021, 11:52 PM
I sold two sat after their game for $475 each. Whatever happened to the auction site they used to have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenfieldBison
12-21-2021, 12:49 AM
I know someone that sold 4 to msu fans for $800/each. LOL newbs.

Yeah but has the IRS ever heard of this “person”?

Gully
12-21-2021, 01:17 AM
Slightly off topic (but heh, it's Bisonville) but it sounds like the band is most likely flying down to the game. My guess is it must be a charter because obviously flights are sold out or extremely expensive at this point.

Sounds like some very generous people stepping up to make it happen. I don't want to share the names I heard in case it's wrong, but kudos to them! Very cool.

Schwarz04
12-21-2021, 01:36 AM
The current prices people are listing tickets for is insane. I’m seeing $700-$1300 per ticket right now. I’ve been to Frisco a handful of years, the last time being in 2019. Every year I’ve gone I remember early ticket prices being extremely overpriced and waiting until literally an hour before the game in the tailgating lot to buy my ticket for near or even under face value.

Does anyone who has gone to Frisco regularly remember how high tickets started out in previous years? It feels like it’s never been this high…

Gully
12-21-2021, 01:38 AM
I feel like it peaks most years and then comes back down but I can't really remember how they peaked. Perhaps since MSU is new to this and they are probably over the top excited, some of them may be overpaying. I think it happened to NDSU the first year as well because Sam had a head start on tickets.

Schwarz04
12-21-2021, 01:41 AM
I feel like it peaks most years and then comes back down but I can't really remember how they peaked. Perhaps since MSU is new to this and they are probably over the top excited, some of them may be overpaying. I think it happened to NDSU the first year as well because Sam had a head start on tickets.

Yeah it definitely peaks. I was just hoping someone might remember the range they peaked at. I’m hoping the same method of waiting until game day pays off…

IndyBison
12-21-2021, 03:22 AM
Yeah it definitely peaks. I was just hoping someone might remember the range they peaked at. I’m hoping the same method of waiting until game day pays off…I seen to remember expensive early tickets in the $200-$300 range but never $475-$800. That's insane. I could be wrong but I doubt the demand is why higher than any previous year. I also saw MSI people being told their allotment is only 2k. I wonder if MSU is keeping 2500 back for some reason. That could be very interesting if they are.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

EC8CH
12-21-2021, 08:17 AM
Yeah it definitely peaks. I was just hoping someone might remember the range they peaked at. I’m hoping the same method of waiting until game day pays off…

Comes down to how many MSU fans are willing to travel to Frisco without tickets in hand. That's the game of chicken being played between buyers and sellers.

Funny how the usual gnashing of teeth has started about the venue with all kinds of "better" alternatives being tossed around. Apparently mile high stadium is where the championship should be held now.

tjbison
12-21-2021, 11:22 AM
I seen to remember expensive early tickets in the $200-$300 range but never $475-$800. That's insane. I could be wrong but I doubt the demand is why higher than any previous year. I also saw MSI people being told their allotment is only 2k. I wonder if MSU is keeping 2500 back for some reason. That could be very interesting if they are.

Face value is also increased to $100, pretty sure I paid $25 in 2011, its a huge increase so the market will be higher also

tjbison
12-21-2021, 11:24 AM
Slightly off topic (but heh, it's Bisonville) but it sounds like the band is most likely flying down to the game. My guess is it must be a charter because obviously flights are sold out or extremely expensive at this point.

Sounds like some very generous people stepping up to make it happen. I don't want to share the names I heard in case it's wrong, but kudos to them! Very cool.

Why would donors need to pay, didn't the band get a gazillion dollars a year or so ago?

Lol, plus they have been to every NC unless I was Hallucinating

Gully
12-21-2021, 11:42 AM
Why would donors need to pay, didn't the band get a gazillion dollars a year or so ago?

Yes, I'm aware they've been there every year. They have not flown down, however, that was the point. I don't know that the GSMB got a gazillion dollars but I do seem to recall the music department receiving a huge donation of some sort. That was probably earmarked for certain programs and not flights :)

unbison
12-21-2021, 12:33 PM

Hey bud why not just say how nice of the donors to save those kids a bus ride

IndyBison
12-21-2021, 12:52 PM
Face value is also increased to $100, pretty sure I paid $25 in 2011, its a huge increase so the market will be higher alsoDefinitely a factor. I believe the first year was $45ish. I'm not sure which year the demand was highest. I still don't think it was ever high enough to drive that price up that much. The closer you get the demand definitely goes down because more people self opt out because they can't make travel plans. Every year though the price continually went down and tickets were available at or near face value especially as the face value went up. Pay what you want to pay to go but if you are patient you will get a better price closer to the game. And the more specific you are with your seat (i.e. front row, 50 yard line) the more you will likely spend.

Bison 4 Life
12-21-2021, 12:55 PM
I seen to remember expensive early tickets in the $200-$300 range but never $475-$800. That's insane. I could be wrong but I doubt the demand is why higher than any previous year. I also saw MSI people being told their allotment is only 2k. I wonder if MSU is keeping 2500 back for some reason. That could be very interesting if they are.

I put mine up for a "stunt" price and they got snapped up 5 minutes after the MSU game.

tjbison
12-21-2021, 01:16 PM
Yes, I'm aware they've been there every year. They have not flown down, however, that was the point. I don't know that the GSMB got a gazillion dollars but I do seem to recall the music department receiving a huge donation of some sort. That was probably earmarked for certain programs and not flights :)

Hey bud why not just say how nice of the donors to save those kids a bus ride

I guess I should have worded it more on the sarcastic side....my bad it was early

GreenfieldBison
12-21-2021, 01:41 PM

You all no doubt are referencing the $75M gift given by Robert and Sheila Challey in 2019. Not sure any of that would be allocated to travel expenses other than for academic conferences but who knows.

https://www.kvrr.com/2019/10/10/ndsu-foundation-receives-75-million-donation/

StL Bison Fan
12-21-2021, 02:09 PM
We have gone to a few of the pep fests and they are something we need for families to attend. We didn’t go last time. I was mentioning that they really should find a sponsor and not charge.
Well, this year it is at what used to be Dr Pepper arena (we’ve been there before. It had a beer garden outside) and it is free.
Mt State on the other hand, is having theirs at the the convention center. You get two drinks , food, and unlimited pop. All for $75. Limit 2000 people
https://www.msuaf.org/s/1584/index.aspx?sid=1584&gid=1&pgid=5381&cid=9797&ecid=9797&crid=0&calpgid=371&calcid=8335

It takes a while to figure this stuff out but that really seems too expensive

EC8CH
12-21-2021, 02:42 PM
We have gone to a few of the pep fests and they are something we need for families to attend. We didn’t go last time. I was mentioning that they really should find a sponsor and not charge.
Well, this year it is at what used to be Dr Pepper arena (we’ve been there before. It had a beer garden outside) and it is free.
Mt State on the other hand, is having theirs at the the convention center. You get two drinks , food, and unlimited pop. All for $75. Limit 2000 people
https://www.msuaf.org/s/1584/index.aspx?sid=1584&gid=1&pgid=5381&cid=9797&ecid=9797&crid=0&calpgid=371&calcid=8335

It takes a while to figure this stuff out but that really seems too expensive

$75?!?!?! Are their fans going to have that kind of dough left after paying $500 per game ticket?

Bison 4 Life
12-21-2021, 02:53 PM
$75?!?!?! Are their fans going to have that kind of dough left after paying $500 per game ticket?

Geez, and they think WE'RE fleecing them.

Gully
12-21-2021, 04:50 PM
You all no doubt are referencing the $75M gift given by Robert and Sheila Challey in 2019. Not sure any of that would be allocated to travel expenses other than for academic conferences but who knows.

https://www.kvrr.com/2019/10/10/ndsu-foundation-receives-75-million-donation/

Correct. I think they are continuing to be very generous :)

BisonAccountant44
12-21-2021, 05:33 PM
Face value is also increased to $100, pretty sure I paid $25 in 2011, its a huge increase so the market will be higher alsoIn 2011 we bought family pack tickets. I think it was 4 tickets, 4 hotdogs, 4 pops, $99.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Son of a Bison
12-21-2021, 07:12 PM
And the three pack seats were really good seats too.

Kujava23
12-21-2021, 07:22 PM

I remember buying the 3 year NCAA pack of tickets for 2013-2015 $40 a ticket ...50 yard line like 20 rows up----was AWESOME!!!

56BISON73
12-21-2021, 09:07 PM
Definitely a factor. I believe the first year was $45ish. I'm not sure which year the demand was highest. I still don't think it was ever high enough to drive that price up that much. The closer you get the demand definitely goes down because more people self opt out because they can't make travel plans. Every year though the price continually went down and tickets were available at or near face value especially as the face value went up. Pay what you want to pay to go but if you are patient you will get a better price closer to the game. And the more specific you are with your seat (i.e. front row, 50 yard line) the more you will likely spend.

The first year you could buy directly from the stadium.

Bison 4 Life
12-21-2021, 10:25 PM
The first year you could buy directly from the stadium.

First year we literally bought them right as the final whistle ended in the semi.

56BISON73
12-21-2021, 10:54 PM
First year we literally bought them right as the final whistle ended in the semi.

I called them and ordered 10+ and said to save me 20 more and I would call back tomorrow. Called and he said you still need the 20 extra? I said NO.

I need 25. He said Ive gottem. Sideline tix were like 35.00

The next year I cant remember if we bought them from the stadium or NDSU.

tjbison
12-21-2021, 11:04 PM
I called them and ordered 10+ and said to save me 20 more and I would call back tomorrow. Called and he said you still need the 20 extra? I said NO.

I need 25. He said Ive gottem. Sideline tix were like 35.00

The next year I cant remember if we bought them from the stadium or NDSU.

My corner seats were $25, bought them in the tailgate lot after Semi final

Bison 4 Life
12-21-2021, 11:09 PM
I put up my two that I had for "offer I can't refuse" money. I'll find more when I need to.

CyPanth
12-22-2021, 09:49 AM
If anyone can get 2-3 tickets from the NDSU allotment and doesn’t plan on going, I’d happily buy them from you. I now live in Frisco and want to go, but was hesitant to buy tickets in August this year :(

Frisco Fatigue!

CyPanth
12-22-2021, 09:52 AM

I've never heard of anyone other that locals and scalpers buying championship tickets in 3-year packs . . . except for Bison fans! :judges:

td577
12-22-2021, 11:39 AM
I've never heard of anyone other that locals and scalpers buying championship tickets in 3-year packs . . . except for Bison fans! :judges:The 3 year pack was awesome.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

17>1
12-22-2021, 02:17 PM
For which natty was the 3 year pack first offered?

marenlee
12-22-2021, 02:28 PM
For which natty was the 3 year pack first offered?

I believe Towson. With 3 year pack conveniently ending with Jax State.

bobcat89
12-22-2021, 02:52 PM
Hey Bison fans,

Bobcat fan here with a question on seating. How strict are they in Frisco regarding seating assignments? I have two seats in section 117 and one seat in section 100 with other Cat fans. Is it possible to squeeze the one seat in near the other two or do they check that closely? Also, I'm still looking for one more seat for my wife (a Moorhead girl, of all things;-). I've read on here that normally there are seats to be had once your down there but I know the demand over here has been ridiculous. We're going to get her a flight and hope we can pick a ticket up down there. Do you think that will be a problem this year? Thanks for your input!

TransAmBison
12-22-2021, 02:55 PM
Hey Bison fans,

Bobcat fan here with a question on seating. How strict are they in Frisco regarding seating assignments? I have two seats in section 117 and one seat in section 100 with other Cat fans. Is it possible to squeeze the one seat in near the other two or do they check that closely? Also, I'm still looking for one more seat for my wife (a Moorhead girl, of all things;-). I've read on here that normally there are seats to be had once your down there but I know the demand over here has been ridiculous. We're going to get her a flight and hope we can pick a ticket up down there. Do you think that will be a problem this year? Thanks for your input!I would expect there may be an issue trying to squeeze in a section without a ticket. I would say you'd be fine going down without a ticket...there are always a fair number being sold outside the stadium...and online prices will go down close to gameday.

NDSU92
12-22-2021, 03:07 PM
Hey Bison fans,

Bobcat fan here with a question on seating. How strict are they in Frisco regarding seating assignments? I have two seats in section 117 and one seat in section 100 with other Cat fans. Is it possible to squeeze the one seat in near the other two or do they check that closely? Also, I'm still looking for one more seat for my wife (a Moorhead girl, of all things;-). I've read on here that normally there are seats to be had once your down there but I know the demand over here has been ridiculous. We're going to get her a flight and hope we can pick a ticket up down there. Do you think that will be a problem this year? Thanks for your input!

We've done what you're asking before. I'd just ask to be courteous and not take up more standing room in your row than the original two seats :). But that being said, what we've done is squeeze 5 people in 4 seats or 9 people in 8, so 3 in 2 is going to be hard. Definitely helps if you're in a section that stands all game...

Montana State seems like they'll fill up the stadium potentially to the level that JMU had been doing. For what it's worth, I've never bought tickets, ever, before the week of the game. Probably not even before Friday, except for EWU when they only brought like 4k.

During championships that will have a little bit higher demand like this one, ticket prices will probably peak on Thursday before the game, but definitely keep an eye out from now until then though as some fans will sell off their tickets as conflicts come up (especially with COVID, there are definitely chances where someone gets sick and can't travel) and they probably won't gouge you too bad. The wildcard will be how many fans Montana State brings, I think. NDSU fans already all have their tickets, so at this point you're competing with your own fans for tix. If Montana State demand is off the chart, throw everything out the window, and you might be paying hundreds on gameday (which honestly I think would still be better than buying now, unless peace of mind is worth $200 to you).

Prices really come down the day of the game, if you have balls of steel in the past I've checked and you can get tickets for less than face within an hour of the game. There are even scalpers with hard copy tickets standing outside trying to offload, but I don't know if those are legit or not.

Hope it helps, welcome to Frisco and enjoy the championship! Find some Bison fans, we're much friendlier IRL.

17>1
12-22-2021, 03:13 PM
I believe Towson. With 3 year pack conveniently ending with Jax State.

That's what I was thinking. That would've been Brock's senior year, capping off the 3peat. I wonder how many people would honestly say they bought that 3 pack thinking the Bison would go back to Frisco all 3 years with that package. Or were most people thinking that it was such a good deal that it just made sense to buy it as it guaranteed them entrance to Towson and they could just sell the other years later. Hindsight is always 20/20, we had no idea how Carson was going to do the following year, but we had a wicked good defense coming back with Emmanuel Dudz and Heagle.

Bison 4 Life
12-22-2021, 03:16 PM
I YOLO'd all my tickets away. I'll find tickets when I need them.

NDSU92
12-22-2021, 03:27 PM
I YOLO'd all my tickets away. I'll find tickets when I need them.

People apparently love piece of mind lol

I don't even know, what are tickets going for right now?

Edit: Holy crap I just checked, $1,000? JFC, save $2,500 just tailgate and watch in a bar lol. Man they're going to be sad when they walk by the guy selling tix for $20 walking into the game

Bison 4 Life
12-22-2021, 03:33 PM

Edit: Holy crap I just checked, $1,000? JFC, save $2,500 just tailgate and watch in a bar lol. Man they're going to be sad when they walk by the guy selling tix for $20 walking into the game

I bought 4 tickets in the east corner in August for $374 all in and sold them all for 2 grand.

My whole trip is paid for and I'm still going to be in the building for the game.

EC8CH
12-22-2021, 03:49 PM

Yep, resales price are redonkulous right now.

Kevin
12-22-2021, 03:53 PM
Yep, resales price are redonkulous right now.

That's not a word bro.

Correct term is selling prices.

Or prices of new sales term.

EC8CH
12-22-2021, 03:56 PM
That's not a word bro.

Correct term is selling prices.

Or prices of new sales term.

But the correct term for those buyers are suckers.

Bison 4 Life
12-22-2021, 04:08 PM
But the correct term for those buyers are suckers.

Yeah, I'm kind of mad I still feel like I underpriced mine.

BattleBorn
12-22-2021, 04:10 PM

Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered. Enjoy the free trip!

StL Bison Fan
12-22-2021, 04:13 PM
I bought 4 tickets in the east corner in August for $374 all in and sold them all for 2 grand.

My whole trip is paid for and I'm still going to be in the building for the game.

If you don’t go in, find the frisco guys. They tailgate and watch the game from the lot on a nice tv

56BISON73
12-22-2021, 04:23 PM
Hey Bison fans,

You can do that with standing room only. Other wise it's all individual assigned seating with no bench seating.

TAILG8R
12-22-2021, 07:47 PM

First JMU chipper I threw two extra tickets onto Flashseats for $250 each when almost everything was selling for around $200-225. They sold in less then 5 minutes and I kicked myself for weeks wishing I would have started higher. I think those tickets were around $75-80 after fees that years so still made a decent chunk to help pay for my trip.

Bison 4 Life
12-22-2021, 07:58 PM
First JMU chipper I threw two extra tickets onto Flashseats for $250 each when almost everything was selling for around $200-225. They sold in less then 5 minutes and I kicked myself for weeks wishing I would have started higher. I think those tickets were around $75-80 after fees that years so still made a decent chunk to help pay for my trip.

I'll probably pick up SRO just to have something in hand but I might try to get a seat when I'm there.

Either way I'm way ahead on the deal.

First two sold for $400 each right after the MSU game ended. I saw an opportunity yesterday to put them up for $600 each and said "if they sell, they sell"

CyPanth
12-23-2021, 10:01 AM
Hey Bison fans,

It depends. Are you a bunch of fatso's? Or skinny as rails?

Seriously, don't do anything that you wouldn't want the people on either side of you to do.

Our rule is that if there aren't empty seats so that our "neighbors" aren't displaced in our better section, but we still want to sit together, then we move to a lesser area or split up.

cx500d
12-23-2021, 09:19 PM
Hey Bison fans,

No you can’t squeeze more people in…. It’s all individual folding seats, it’s not bleacher bench seats. That’s a good way to get your ass kicked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Schwarz04
12-24-2021, 01:58 AM
I'll probably pick up SRO just to have something in hand but I might try to get a seat when I'm there.

Either way I'm way ahead on the deal.

First two sold for $400 each right after the MSU game ended. I saw an opportunity yesterday to put them up for $600 each and said "if they sell, they sell"

You know what date they release the SROs? That’s the route I usually end up going too, but haven’t gone in a few years…

Bison 4 Life
12-24-2021, 03:06 AM
You know what date they release the SROs? That’s the route I usually end up going too, but haven’t gone in a few years…

I've read Jan 3.

Schwarz04
12-24-2021, 04:18 PM
I've read Jan 3.

I’ve heard others saying that date as well, but cannot find any articles on the topic, or where they will actually be made available initially…is it through the NCAA website or through AXS?

Bison 4 Life
12-24-2021, 04:56 PM
I’ve heard others saying that date as well, but cannot find any articles on the topic, or where they will actually be made available initially…is it through the NCAA website or through AXS?

It would be through the NCAA, just like the regular tickets. AXS just handles them, like FlashSeats used to.

Twentysix
12-28-2021, 05:24 AM

Idk if the weather will hold but it's been in the low 80s the last few days.

Twentysix
12-28-2021, 05:30 AM

As a fellow dfw resident I can't say I've ever noticed an fbs fan base here for a game unless they are local like Arkansas or UT. The further away schools don't travel for shit or have no fanbase.

Twentysix
12-28-2021, 05:40 AM

Those tickets were also $30. At a 10x markup they are $300. Today's tickets were $125 for sideline after fees so $475 is not even a 4x markup.

MangyOldBison
12-28-2021, 06:07 AM
Which side is the Bison side this year? (Sure that’s already been asked, but what the heck.)

56BISON73
12-28-2021, 03:54 PM
As a fellow dfw resident I can't say I've ever noticed an fbs fan base here for a game unless they are local like Arkansas or UT. The further away schools don't travel for shit or have no fanbase.

When did you move from CA?

Twentysix
12-28-2021, 04:16 PM
When did you move from CA?

I think it's been around 3 years. I moved from San Diego to far north Dallas, then to Mckinney. OU and Arkansas seem to be more local here than UT-Austin even. I suspect that may change if Texas is ever good again but it seems to be the case now.

TNbison
12-28-2021, 08:06 PM
Got the rejection email. Only have 50 or so priority points though. Looks like the gobison accounts page is down.

Twentysix
12-28-2021, 08:16 PM
I see that some resale tix have appeared on both sides along the 50. I guess that means both schools have distributed.

Professor Chaos
12-28-2021, 09:23 PM
I'm guessing this waiting until 1/4 for tickets on your account is all to prevent scalping in the NDSU allotment. By the time we actually gets tickets loaded to our accounts from the allotment some Montana St fans will have had their allotment tickets for 2 weeks.

EC8CH
12-28-2021, 09:34 PM
I'm guessing this waiting until 1/4 for tickets on your account is all to prevent scalping in the NDSU allotment. By the time we actually gets tickets loaded to our accounts from the allotment some Montana St fans will have had their allotment tickets for 2 weeks.

If so... good thinking by NDSU administration.

td577
12-28-2021, 09:44 PM
I'm guessing this waiting until 1/4 for tickets on your account is all to prevent scalping in the NDSU allotment. By the time we actually gets tickets loaded to our accounts from the allotment some Montana St fans will have had their allotment tickets for 2 weeks.That won't make the ncaa happy. The way these tickets are it really only makes sense to sell them through AXS. AXS and the NCAA have a partnership all the way through every resale. The NCAA wants people to resell these tickets at a premium and to get their cut off the fees.

EC8CH
12-28-2021, 09:48 PM
That won't make the ncaa happy.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/thats-good.gif

bri-dog
12-28-2021, 09:49 PM
Still waiting anxiously to see if my buddy got my four. I would go down anyway if it was just me, but the three with me won't want to do that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YIJQ1jgEI

El_Chapo
12-28-2021, 10:05 PM
what was the cutoff?

EC8CH
12-28-2021, 10:12 PM
what was the cutoff?

48"

https://static.displate.com/857x1200/displate/2014-04-07/5fe4ac5982175a0ac989ddbafa415e1c.jpg

You just missed it.

bisonfanette
12-28-2021, 10:29 PM
I did not get an email…

56BISON73
12-28-2021, 10:30 PM
Got mine......

Professor Chaos
12-28-2021, 11:38 PM
I did not get an email…
Check your spam folder... that's where mine went.

CAS4127
12-28-2021, 11:45 PM
2 tickets for sale in NDSU alottment. $1000 per, which includes my pure and accurate color commentary.

gavin2126
12-29-2021, 12:18 AM
I think it's been around 3 years. I moved from San Diego to far north Dallas, then to Mckinney. OU and Arkansas seem to be more local here than UT-Austin even. I suspect that may change if Texas is ever good again but it seems to be the case now.

Are you a golfer? Brother and I are driving down and if the long range forecast holds we're going to try and get in a round (or two). Curious if you had any thoughts or recommendations on courses around the area.

Stary2k11
12-29-2021, 12:38 AM
Are you a golfer? Brother and I are driving down and if the long range forecast holds we're going to try and get in a round (or two). Curious if you had any thoughts or recommendations on courses around the area.

I live in Frisco and golf regularly. Lots of great course options down here, and many are in great shape right now. Where will you be staying?

gavin2126
12-29-2021, 01:12 AM
I live in Frisco and golf regularly. Lots of great course options down here, and many are in great shape right now. Where will you be staying?

Awesome! We're staying at the Candlewood Suites just across the street from Toyota Stadium.

Professor Chaos
12-29-2021, 01:44 AM
That won't make the ncaa happy. The way these tickets are it really only makes sense to sell them through AXS. AXS and the NCAA have a partnership all the way through every resale. The NCAA wants people to resell these tickets at a premium and to get their cut off the fees.

Well, whether it's intentional or unintentional they're pissing off the NCAA then because this will be around 4500 tickets I think that can't be posted to AXS for resale until 1/4 at the earliest.

gavin2126
12-29-2021, 01:55 AM
Well, whether it's intentional or unintentional they're pissing off the NCAA then because this will be around 4500 tickets I think that can't be posted to AXS for resale until 1/4 at the earliest.

Has there been problems in the past with tickets from the NDSU allotment getting scalped to the other team? If not (and I don't think it has been but I haven't ever followed it that closely) then I'm not sure why we aren't distributing tickets until 1/4. Or is there another reason for the delay maybe? Doesn't make any difference to me as I have no chance to get tickets from the school and already have my tickets but am curious.

Professor Chaos
12-29-2021, 01:59 AM
Has there been problems in the past with tickets from the NDSU allotment getting scalped to the other team? If not (and I don't think it has been but I haven't ever followed it that closely) then I'm not sure why we aren't distributing tickets until 1/4. Or is there another reason for the delay maybe? Doesn't make any difference to me as I have no chance to get tickets from the school and already have my tickets but am curious.
I'm pretty sure that hasn't been an issue in the past. I think there's been a few tickets from the allotment pop up for resale but that's very rare IIRC. But I also don't think tickets have ever been going for this much on the secondary market either in a championship game NDSU has been involved in. I'm just guessing as to why they wouldn't release tickets to their respective accounts until 1/4 so could easily be something different. In any case, there's not going to be much opportunity to re-sell your allotted tickets (which is just fine by me).

56BISON73
12-29-2021, 02:01 AM

And how many do you think will be resold???

BTW I seriously dont think the NCAA is pissed off about this.

What I do find interesting is I went to my Flash seat account and it also shows the tickets I bought in Aug. They also show up at AXS. Plus AXS has a record of all of my purchases all the way back to our first game. 30.00 a seat. Sideline And I bought those through the stadium ticket office.

Professor Chaos
12-29-2021, 02:06 AM
And how many do you think will be resold???

BTW I seriously dont think the NCAA is pissed off about this.

What I do find interesting is I went to my Flash seat account and it also shows the tickets I bought in Aug. They also show up at AXS.
Like I said I don't think very many from the allotment went up for resale in the past so I wouldn't imagine that changing much this year. But if there are any re-sold tickets from the NDSU allotment I'd say there's a greater chance than ever of an opposing fan showing up in those seats. I'd tend to agree that the NCAA doesn't really give a rip if they make another few thousand on resale fees or not.

For me the delay is just a minor annoyance since I'd just like to know the section and row my seats are in.

56BISON73
12-29-2021, 02:15 AM
Like I said I don't think very many from the allotment went up for resale in the past so I wouldn't imagine that changing much this year. But if there are any re-sold tickets from the NDSU allotment I'd say there's a greater chance than ever of an opposing fan showing up in those seats. I'd tend to agree that the NCAA doesn't really give a rip if they make another few thousand on resale fees or not.

For me the delay is just a minor annoyance since I'd just like to know the section and row my seats are in.

Yep the delay is a pain. People need to transfer tickets etc etc etc. But they will let us know later???? WTF????

bisonfanette
12-29-2021, 04:15 AM
I know of a couple of families who thought they were getting tickets from a season ticket holder… who has since gone silent.
Pretty easy to sell those tickets for $350 or more… and especially if they are in your AXS account. If there’s a 7 day delay (holy smokes it is a SEVEN day delay) the allotment scalpers may be a bit nervous. That’s ok.

BISONBRI53
12-29-2021, 01:18 PM

Because Matt Larsen is sitting on his hands and not shipping them out! :D

56BISON73
12-29-2021, 08:52 PM
Because Matt Larsen is sitting on his hands and not shipping them out! :D

Lakes hasnt given him the green light. As soon as he gets his bitch on he will give the OK.

El_Chapo
12-29-2021, 11:25 PM
Lakes hasnt given him the green light. As soon as he gets his bitch on he will give the OK.

I don't care about your poorers..
I got 2 offers for tickets & am back on the fence of going.

Anyone stuck with an extra room Thu-Sat ???

bisonfanette
12-30-2021, 03:43 AM
Seriously I do. Call me…. And if you can’t find my number keep looking because it’s only out there a zillion times!

El_Chapo
12-30-2021, 01:27 PM
Seriously I do. Call me…. And if you can’t find my number keep looking because it’s only out there a zillion times!

how do u not have tix? NDSU should be giving you PP for your good work

oldmantutters
12-30-2021, 01:28 PM
how do u not have tix? NDSU should be giving you PP for your good workI read it as she has an extra hotel room, and to call her if you need one.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Bison 4 Life
12-30-2021, 02:09 PM
Wow, SRO tickets for $75!

and they call some people scalpers

NDSU92
12-30-2021, 02:14 PM

If those Montana State fans are mad at NDSU fans for selling them tickets for $500+, they're really going to be mad when they find out the NCAA was complicit by not telling them that there are about to be 1,500 SRO tickets that are going to drive the resale market into the toilet.

StL Bison Fan
12-30-2021, 03:21 PM

I got the e mail this morning and was surprised. $75 is a little steep for sro.
The problem with all of this is when they get two teams that don’t travel, are they going to lower prices? Nope.

DCinOK
12-30-2021, 04:20 PM
So help my simple brain out please...the Flashseats I used to get for this game...either SRO or resale through the NCAA site....Flashseats is now AXS??!! But it will work the same as flashseats? at the gate just give them the credit card you used for AXS?? thanks...

DCinOK
12-30-2021, 04:24 PM

Where can you buy these SRO tix?

NDSU92
12-30-2021, 04:27 PM
So help my simple brain out please...the Flashseats I used to get for this game...either SRO or resale through the NCAA site....Flashseats is now AXS??!! But it will work the same as flashseats? at the gate just give them the credit card you used for AXS?? thanks...

I’m pretty sure you need to download the AXS app

TAILG8R
12-30-2021, 04:42 PM

Yeah I about choked when I saw that. NCAA knows which fanbase is coming to town.

scbison91
12-30-2021, 04:55 PM

and they call some people scalpers I believe that is what they were in 2019

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

IndyBison
12-30-2021, 05:07 PM
I got the e mail this morning and was surprised. $75 is a little steep for sro.
The problem with all of this is when they get two teams that don’t travel, are they going to lower prices? Nope.If they have 2 teams that don't travel they won't have to sell SRO tickets. If they are too expensive they won't be purchased. If they sell out then price wasn't an issue.

StL Bison Fan
12-30-2021, 05:15 PM
If they have 2 teams that don't travel they won't have to sell SRO tickets. If they are too expensive they won't be purchased. If they sell out then price wasn't an issue.

Yep.
Supply and demand. We seem to get it and show up. There’s just a little grumbling about price.
Now teams that haven’t been there? Lots of gnashing of teeth.

td577
12-30-2021, 06:07 PM

and they call some people scalpersYou should see their fees. They are adding just about $100 in fees to buyers for each ticket resold.

Twentysix
12-30-2021, 06:35 PM
You should see their fees. They are adding just about $100 in fees to buyers for each ticket resold.

I believe the fees are 20%. So the price of your ticket is what determines $100 in fees. Im guessing you are looking at $500 per seat tickets.

td577
12-30-2021, 08:35 PM
I believe the fees are 20%. So the price of your ticket is what determines $100 in fees. Im guessing you are looking at $500 per seat tickets.I just picked some seats, so that was probably it. They are getting a nice cut when the prices are getting up there. I imagine there are a few seats getting sold multiple times.

I don't even know what the stubhub cut is for ndsu for ticket reselling. It is a big business. Hopefully the ncaa money is making its way back to member institutions.

bisonfanette
12-30-2021, 10:17 PM
I read it as she has an extra hotel room, and to call her if you need one.
Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Correct. I have tickets, thanks. My extra room is going to a Bisonviller.