PDA

View Full Version : FBS talk

tony
12-06-2021, 03:47 PM
Hey, can the FBS posts go into the Division I / FCS News or the Our House forum?

At this point, it's spam, spam, spam - and that's in bad taste all the time, but especially so when the playoffs are going on.

scottietohottie
12-06-2021, 03:48 PM
Hey, can the FBS posts go into the Division I / FCS News or the Our House forum?

At this point, it's spam, spam, spam - and that's in bad taste all the time, but especially so when the playoffs are going on.

Put it in the political thread.

OrygunBison
12-06-2021, 03:48 PM
hey, can the fbs posts go into the division i / fcs news or the our house forum?

yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MankatoBison
12-06-2021, 04:00 PM
yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an idea.... Just hang with me here.... ignore it if you dont want to participate in it. Wild, I know

El_Chapo
12-06-2021, 04:01 PM
HERE's a thread! http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?33988-A-new-and-better-FBS-thread/page113

tony
12-06-2021, 04:02 PM
This is the official thread for FBS talk:

A new and better FBS thread (bisonville.com) (http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?33988-A-new-and-better-FBS-thread)

CyPanth
12-06-2021, 04:05 PM
I have an idea.... Just hang with me here.... ignore it if you dont want to participate in it. Wild, I know

I think UNI is proving #2 to be true.

tony
12-06-2021, 04:45 PM

It is hard to ignore it when it's showing up in nearly every thread. On the other hand, it is y easy to ignore the FBS thread. Which I will most certainly do until a) it's the offseason and/or b) there's something substantive to talk about.

scottietohottie
12-06-2021, 04:49 PM

I ignored one guy and the site got much much better. And it's not lakes!!!!!!!!!!

GreenfieldBison
12-06-2021, 06:00 PM
The problem with putting everything in the FBS thread and nowhere else is it becomes easier for Matt Larsen and the FCS Forever crowd to ignore it. We need to hold people's feet to the fire and get something done.

You don’t seriously think you are going to get something done here. Do you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bison 4 Life
12-06-2021, 06:01 PM
It is hard to ignore it when it's showing up in nearly every thread. On the other hand, it is y easy to ignore the FBS thread. Which I will most certainly do until a) it's the offseason and/or b) there's something substantive to talk about.

I think you should restrict a certain user to that thread only.

scottietohottie
12-06-2021, 06:06 PM
The problem with putting everything in the FBS thread and nowhere else is it becomes easier for Matt Larsen and the FCS Forever crowd to ignore it. We need to hold people's feet to the fire and get something done.

2:30 kickoff isn't good enough?

KSBisonFan
12-06-2021, 06:13 PM
I ignored one guy and the site got much much better. And it's not lakes!!!!!!!!!!

Is it El Chapo?

scottietohottie
12-06-2021, 06:24 PM
No. And it's not even b 4 life either!!!!!

OrygunBison
12-06-2021, 06:41 PM

First - It's profound that you think that BV will have any influence at all on the decisions related to an FBS move.

Second - You guys label ANYONE that doesn't believe perfectly in your theories to be the "FCS Forever Crowd". There are plenty of people like me that are definitely very supportive of moving to FBS but still can't stand every mother fucking thread on this forum devolving into some debate on FBS. It gets old and some people would like to discuss things like the playoffs, the team, the game of football in general, etc. without things constantly getting drowned out. As Tony pointed out, it is so pervasive on the forum now that its everywhere and impossible to ignore or even navigate around. It is ruining BV just as much as political talk has.

Third - Just oof.

mtoutfitter
12-06-2021, 06:45 PM
First - It's profound that you think that BV will have any influence at all on the decisions related to an FBS move.

Second - You guys label ANYONE that doesn't believe perfectly in your theories to be the "FCS Forever Crowd". There are plenty of people like me that are definitely very supportive of moving to FBS but still can't stand every mother fucking thread on this forum devolving into some debate on FBS. It gets old and some people would like to discuss things like the playoffs, the team, the game of football in general, etc. without things constantly getting drowned out. As Tony pointed out, it is so pervasive on the forum now that its everywhere and impossible to ignore or even navigate around. It is ruining BV just as much as political talk has.

Third - Just oof.

Very well said.

NDSUBowler
12-06-2021, 06:50 PM

Third - Just oof.

lol..truth

Professor Chaos
12-06-2021, 06:52 PM

Third - Just oof.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FewRegalJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

NDSUstudent
12-06-2021, 06:57 PM
It is playoff time, the FBS stuff needs to go on the backburner. Really there isn't even anything to discuss and I say this being more pro-FBS than almost anyone.

MankatoBison
12-06-2021, 06:58 PM
Guys- The FCS forever crowd is requesting you not challenge their pre conceived ideas about the future of the program.

Out to the cornfield with you undesirables.

They are allowed to spew their opinions, unfettered, but you are not allowed to spew YOUR opinions.

Its very strange, I have no problem ignoring comments and threads that dont interest me!

Bisonator98
12-06-2021, 07:08 PM
Guys- The FCS forever crowd is requesting you not challenge their pre conceived ideas about the future of the program.

They are allowed to spew their opinions, unfettered, but you are not allowed to spew YOUR opinions.

Its very strange, I have no problem ignoring comments and threads that dont interest me!
Apparently not because you've been posting in everyone about FBS. ;)

I'm definitely a pro FBS guy but it doesn't need to be brought up in every damn thread. If you want to actually make it happen start bugging Matt Larson by phone, email and in person.

Elvis was a Bison
12-06-2021, 07:18 PM

Bullshit, Mankato!! You've been spewing more than a circle-jerk at a San Francisco bathhouse!!

NDSUBowler
12-06-2021, 07:31 PM

~~StRaWmAn~~

I tell ya what, if this made up group of people you refer to as 'FCS4EVER' went into every thread and tried to make it about staying FCS over FBS and why FCS was the premier league to be in, there would be a rallying cry from myself and others (which you continue to StRaWmAn into claiming we are FCS4EVER) to pipe the fuck down because it's annoying as hell. But really it's just seemingly you bringing the same shit into every thread and diverting it into more FBS/FCS talk.

Professorbum
12-06-2021, 07:39 PM
Bullshit, Mankato!! You've been spewing more than a circle-jerk at a San Francisco bathhouse!!

I can't un-see that image. Thanks a lot.

Elvis was a Bison
12-06-2021, 07:45 PM
I can't un-see that image. Thanks a lot.

A good post has that quality:):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tony
12-06-2021, 07:50 PM
I'm locking this as talking about talking about FBS is no treat.

All your "FBS talk*" needs can be handled here: A new and better FBS thread (bisonville.com) (http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?33988-A-new-and-better-FBS-thread)

* As well as all my/our "Talk about the FBS spam" needs.