Quarterfinal Lines via 5Dimes

ETSU at NDSU -23 Total 49.5

SDSU -7.5 at Villanova Total 51

Montana at JMU -6 Total 47.5

Montana St at SHSU -6.5 Total 49.5

https://madduxsports.com/college-football-lines.php

KSBisonFan
12-06-2021, 02:37 PM
Go Villanova, Montana and Montana State! I think Montana State has the best chance if they can play ball control offense and solid defense. If it's a scoring contest, they don't stand a chance. Maybe Montana can pull an upset with a couple JMU turnovers. Should be some fun games to watch.

BigHorns
12-06-2021, 02:37 PM
Both of those -6 lines are ripe for upsets.

StL Bison Fan
12-06-2021, 02:51 PM
Quarterfinal Lines via 5Dimes

ETSU at NDSU -23 Total 49.5

SDSU -7.5 at Villanova Total 51

Montana at JMU -6 Total 47.5

Montana St at SHSU -6.5 Total 49.5

https://madduxsports.com/college-football-lines.php

I don’t think Villanova is that great, but it’s almost like the bunnies want to lose. Really, do you need a trick play to get 1 yard?
I’m not sure I would count Montana out either

Mr Pep Band
12-06-2021, 03:15 PM
Wow! Only safe bet seems to be The Bison. It feels risky going with any other matchup.

tony
12-06-2021, 03:32 PM
I can't argue with any of that...

Really don't know if Montana is for real yet - and since I'm rooting for them, they are probably doomed.

NDGooch
12-06-2021, 03:34 PM
How did we get one of the two ESPN games? I understand Bison, FargoDome, National Titles, environment, ect., but you could argue we have the worst game of the four as far as good game quality. They got the Friday night game right with JMU and Montana, but I thought they would have picked Sam Houston and Montana St. for the other ESPN game. Then again, what the hell do I know. I guess thanks ESPN for more free publicity.

Professor Chaos
12-06-2021, 03:40 PM
I don’t think Villanova is that great, but it’s almost like the bunnies want to lose. Really, do you need a trick play to get 1 yard?
I’m not sure I would count Montana out either
Yeah, I think the bunnies are due for their playoff clunker. 2nd straight week on the road... seems like they're starting to get really dinged up (maybe from playing 24 games in 10 months), Nova's run defense is pretty good, and I don't think Oladokun is playing very well right now.

Hammerhead
12-06-2021, 03:41 PM
How did we get one of the two ESPN games? I understand Bison, FargoDome, National Titles, environment, ect., but you could argue we have the worst game of the four as far as good game quality. They got the Friday night game right with JMU and Montana, but I thought they would have picked Sam Houston and Montana St. for the other ESPN game. Then again, what the hell do I know. I guess thanks ESPN for more free publicity.

ESPN doesn't need to rent a platform for an end zone camera above field level and there is no chance for bad weather inside the Fargodome. Plus, they can talk about all of the Bison in the pros during the game.

totoinfl
12-06-2021, 03:51 PM
Yeah, I think the bunnies are due for their playoff clunker. 2nd straight week on the road... seems like they're starting to get really dinged up (maybe from playing 24 games in 10 months), Nova's run defense is pretty good, and I don't think Oladokun is playing very well right now.

I think the bunnies and the dukes are due for their clunker...the question is whether they will clunk enough to lose. I think if you take the points and the under on all of those games you put money in the bank.

Bison03
12-06-2021, 03:52 PM
ESPN knows what they are doing when presenting a product. Remember when everyone thought Gameday should have been in the tailgate lot instead of downtown? Yeah. I agree, game is the least intriguing way of the 3; but the NDSU brand is strong. Get Carson, Easton, or Trey on during the broadcast!

Professor Chaos
12-06-2021, 03:56 PM
I think the bunnies and the dukes are due for their clunker...the question is whether they will clunk enough to lose. I think if you take the points and the under on all of those games you put money in the bank.
Yeah, I'd hammer the under on the JMU/Montana game. Both of those teams have very good defenses and both of their offenses are awful in the redzone. I'd be very surprised to see 50 total points scored in that game. I have a feeling it's gonna be a slugfest where the players better bring their big boy pads... should bode well for the team the winner plays next. ;)

El_Chapo
12-06-2021, 04:20 PM
-23 >>???????????? argh. thats a lot

Bisonator98
12-06-2021, 05:03 PM

Because we have what appears to be an FBS stadium and vibe compared to Sammy's with a fricking track around it. It's not about the game to them it's about the show!