PDA

View Full Version : Move the state of North Dakota southeast to go fbs eh.

scottietohottie
11-26-2021, 02:29 AM
Move the state of North Dakota southeast to go fbs

Next year we'll have six threads like this.

Happy Thanksgiving.

SomeBeach
11-26-2021, 06:55 AM
Don't be ridiculous.

All we have to do is move the campus. Or at least the Fargo Dome.

ZHerd
11-26-2021, 01:02 PM
Then Fargo is on the Atlantic rather than the Red? I like it

SafeTeeJ
11-26-2021, 01:02 PM
Don't be ridiculous.

All we have to do is move the campus. Or at least the Fargo Dome.

I think you are on to something
….or on something. 😂

scottietohottie
11-26-2021, 01:05 PM
I think you are on to something
….or on something. ��

Nothing wrong with that.

Hammerhead
11-26-2021, 08:07 PM
Or we could use someone's idea from several years ago to rename our state to "Dakota" and drop the word north which makes it sound warmer and less remote.

DakotaOkie
11-28-2021, 12:31 AM
Or we could use someone's idea from several years ago to rename our state to "Dakota" and drop the word north which makes it sound warmer and less remote.
Yes, however Dakota State University name is already taken. Imagine having to truly rename the institution. That could go worse than a simple nickname update!

SDbison
11-28-2021, 01:13 AM
This is about as stupid of a thread I have ever seen on Bisonville. Moderators please move to one of the garbage topics elsewhere. Thanks!

Hammerhead
11-28-2021, 01:21 AM
Yes, however Dakota State University name is already taken. Imagine having to truly rename the institution. That could go worse than a simple nickname update!

There is more than one Concordia and Miami.

Bisonator98
11-28-2021, 04:13 PM
With global warming North Dakota is going to become the next Florida or Arizona only a matter of time......

eventually the southerners will be flocking here in droves to soak in those warm winter winds.;)

The_Sicatoka
11-29-2021, 02:23 PM

Solution: Just follow the Summit pattern and change the name to "Fargo University" ... and give the world the big FU.

See, I'm here to help. :)

Hammerhead
11-29-2021, 02:32 PM
Solution: Just follow the Summit pattern and change the name to "Fargo University" ... and give the world the big FU.

See, I'm here to help. :)

There was a Fargo college just south of Island Park a long time ago.