PDA

View Full Version : #MoorheadSoft

El_Chapo
11-22-2021, 06:52 PM
Chase Morlock was Tough, that's about it.

Seth Anderson isn't on the gobison roster anymore. https://gobison.com/sports/football/roster/2021

that means Chase Morlock is the only Moorhead guy that has produced at NDSU since.... ?

(puts up shield from Longhorn/Endzone/Slick our fellow Moorhead softies :) )

oldmantutters
11-22-2021, 07:09 PM

Seth Anderson isn't on the gobison roster anymore. https://gobison.com/sports/football/roster/2021

that means Chase Morlock is the only Moorhead guy that has produced at NDSU since.... ?

I hope you are overcoming the financial hardship of bringing your family out to eat at Applebees. #ElChapoCharmin

bisontown
11-22-2021, 08:16 PM
When you self-proclaim yourself state champs without earning it, you are the definition of soft. Also give out championship rings, banners, etc. Soft as hell.

JMB
11-22-2021, 08:54 PM
When you self-proclaim yourself state champs without earning it, you are the definition of soft. Also give out championship rings, banners, etc. Soft as hell.
Yeah... Where did their coach go to school anyways!?? :hide:

Twincitybizon
11-23-2021, 01:59 AM

This kinda crap just shows you're a classless dick. You earn all the shit thrown your way and then some

bruinbison
11-23-2021, 02:10 AM
Chapo/Lakes is a Useful Tool of Brookings, El Forko Grande and Dinkytown

gavin2126
11-23-2021, 02:16 AM
I hope you are overcoming the financial hardship of bringing your family out to eat at Applebees. #ElChapoCharmin#ElChapoTenPly

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

HerdBot
11-23-2021, 02:16 AM
I know you like to mock Moorhead because UND has a love fest with them. But this may be one of the dumbest posts ever. No idea why the kid left. Maybe his knee was permanently fucked after a high school injury or maybe he reinjured it. Maybe be decided to become an Amish person or join a satanic cult. Who cares I wish the young man well

scottietohottie
11-23-2021, 02:25 AM
#can'taffordtoeatoutwith3kids

EC8CH
11-23-2021, 02:26 AM
#can'taffordtoeatoutwith3kids

Leave his kids alone bro. Getting kinda internet creepy.

NDSU92
11-23-2021, 02:27 AM
Lakes is really a UND fan right and this is all a troll bit? Right?

scottietohottie
11-23-2021, 02:28 AM
Leave his kids alone bro. Getting kinda internet creepy.

No the creepy part was you not introducing yourself bro.

EC8CH
11-23-2021, 02:29 AM
No the creepy part was you not introducing yourself bro.

Stick around next time till after the beer song. I remain locked into the game till the final verse.

bruinbison
11-23-2021, 02:29 AM
show me where I HATE ON A PLAYER. you twatwaffle.I will CUNT PUNT you.
I've never in 20 years of NDSU Fandom hanging out with ndsu athletes had an athlete yell at me, tell me off. but I got a rolodex on my phone/social accounts that I can find 100 or more being friendly with. sharing a laugh & giving thanks to each other. hell 1 of my buddies is Alex Belquist and I gotta cheer for his nephew who is a hawk!! I supported Alex when he had a 400 sq ft bar with a train rolling by 10 years ago in perham and now he's a great Restaurantour...

buzz off.

Bottom line this shit. NDSU is going to be PUNISHED for its own success.
#1 by other conferences not wanting a top 30-40 sagarin team
#2 by fatigue caused by dominating a smaller division

that's it, period, end of story.
so let's fucking do something about it, the fire is stoked, step.aside AD & PRESIDENT if you're not going to do anything & hope this all passes so you can continue coat tailing & making 200-300k.

This thread is today’s latest example

scottietohottie
11-23-2021, 02:31 AM
Stick around next time till after the beer song. I remain locked into the game till the final verse.

Got to catch Phil Hansen's rant bro.

scottietohottie
11-23-2021, 02:38 AM
Damn near tempted to turn this fool red again. And I've done it before bros.

EC8CH
11-23-2021, 02:41 AM
Got to catch Phil Hansen's rant bro.

Ha! Funny how different people have different game day traditions and priorities.

El_Chapo
11-23-2021, 02:55 AM
This thread is today’s latest example

no I'm ripping on moorhead. Bruin. man you just can't ever get it right. but keep trying

scottietohottie
11-23-2021, 02:57 AM
no I'm ripping on moorhead. Bruin. man you just can't ever get it right. but keep trying

Well we're ripping on you.

MNLonghorn10
11-23-2021, 10:39 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211123/79fd6bc0aef1c207f9a384e6c01ea206.jpg

BisonHorns
11-23-2021, 10:59 AM
Wake up and find a thread hating on an undeserving town. I will be the first vote to delete this thread. Absolutely unnecessary and low even for Chapo standards

bisonpride4ever
11-23-2021, 11:21 AM
Evergreen post when it comes to anything lakes says unless its about “selling” ads for a station nobody watches unless the Vikings are on it or you need help harassing elected officials…
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211123/1bff57422ecc4d9694a17d7f25022e60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runtheoption
11-23-2021, 11:59 AM
Lakes, go stand outside Moorhead High with that written on a sign. Go see how soft they are in person.

Stupid thread.

scottietohottie
11-23-2021, 01:00 PM
Evergreen post when it comes to anything lakes says unless its about “selling” ads for a station nobody watches unless the Vikings are on it or you need help harassing elected officials…
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211123/1bff57422ecc4d9694a17d7f25022e60.jpg

Could I use this in another thread? Seems he has a little brother.

23Bison
11-23-2021, 01:02 PM
Someone should tell Lakes that Moorhead is actually in Minnesota and not North Dakota. Also, to make a thread like this is so fucking dumb and childish but you are used to that.

MankatoBison
11-23-2021, 01:19 PM
As a Grad from Alexandria, I can Confirm the #MoorheadSoft rumors. Soft Soft soft.

Joking aside, does anyone know the seth anderson situation or no?

MNLonghorn10
11-23-2021, 01:21 PM
As a Grad from Alexandria, I can Confirm the #MoorheadSoft rumors. Soft Soft soft.

Joking aside, does anyone know the seth anderson situation or no?

Alexandria had to move down a class in high school hockey back in like 2003 because they couldn’t cut it against moorhead and Roseau

Shots fired!

MankatoBison
11-23-2021, 01:27 PM
Alexandria had to move down a class in high school hockey back in like 2003 because they couldn’t cut it against moorhead and Roseau

Shots fired!

Lol fair enough- But help me out here, I didnt get to watch the playoff football game the other day, who won??

I heard that moorhead team was the best team to ever put on pads, only behind JMU of course. I bet Moorhead beat Alex by what? 4-5 Touchdowns or something??
(Goodness, I love the petty bullshit sports bring out in me hahah)

scottietohottie
11-23-2021, 01:30 PM
Where do you Fargo guys go to buy hard drugs?

rutlandbison
11-23-2021, 01:50 PM
This is bound to end well.

MNLonghorn10
11-23-2021, 02:18 PM
Lol fair enough- But help me out here, I didnt get to watch the playoff football game the other day, who won??

I heard that moorhead team was the best team to ever put on pads, only behind JMU of course. I bet Moorhead beat Alex by what? 4-5 Touchdowns or something??

https://media3.giphy.com/media/BccwQcHu8qPv2/giphy.gif

EC8CH
11-23-2021, 02:23 PM

I was at a few Spud footballs games this year. They never looked overly impressive. Defense was suspect and gave up so many big plays.

kab1one
11-23-2021, 03:10 PM
Since Lakes is so hard on about Moorhead, lets think about Fargo for a second. Pick a school. Davies, South, Sheyenne or West Fargo. Pick one of them as they would be the same size as Moorhead High.

Which school (if any) has produced more football players making an impact at NDSU than Moorhead.

I can think of a few players from south (Brooks namely), I really don't think of many from the other schools.

Bison 4 Life
11-23-2021, 03:19 PM
Since Lakes is so hard on about Moorhead, lets think about Fargo for a second. Pick a school. Davies, South, Sheyenne or West Fargo. Pick one of them as they would be the same size as Moorhead High.

Which school (if any) has produced more football players making an impact at NDSU than Moorhead.

I can think of a few players from south (Brooks namely), I really don't think of many from the other schools.

I was thinking about this recently. I went to South and the school was absolutely dominant in football for the entire time I went there (late 80's). It carried on into the 90's but I think a lot of those students came from the extreme far south of Fargo and those kids now go to Davies. It's kind of why Davies has come up as strongly as it has. It diluted the talent from the south side, which was the major population center of Fargo.

Elvis was a Bison
11-23-2021, 03:39 PM
Considering:

1.. The thread-starter

2. The subject

3. The ridiculous assertion w/o evidence or verifiable facts

Tony needs to lock this down or at a minimum, move it to smack and put Lakes back In diapers.

BISONBRI53
11-23-2021, 03:40 PM

Over the years? Fargo South...

The_Sicatoka
11-23-2021, 03:43 PM

I have no idea where they go in Fargo for hard drugs, but I hear you go to Moorhead to get the ... nevermind.

El_Chapo
11-23-2021, 03:46 PM
I was thinking about this recently. I went to South and the school was absolutely dominant in football for the entire time I went there (late 80's). It carried on into the 90's but I think a lot of those students came from the extreme far south of Fargo and those kids now go to Davies. It's kind of why Davies has come up as strongly as it has. It diluted the talent from the south side, which was the major population center of Fargo.

Valid point KAB & B4 life. interesting.....

we can move this thread to bison commons or something, I can't move threads.

kab1one
11-23-2021, 03:48 PM
Over the years? Fargo South...

I would agree. And I don't know Lakes timeline. Since Chase Morlock was done playing in 2016. Let's use 10 year timeline.

Probably can use all Fargo West Fargo Schools.

The one that sticks out to me is Brooks the running back from South.

Currently Shanley has two players getting time. The Reinholz and the Jake Kava.

El_Chapo
11-23-2021, 03:51 PM
Yea I thought with NDSU's football success, it would've increased the level of athlete's coming out of the FM Area.

Hegerle looks legit. but you are right KAB. Ty Brooks and he was average, Chase was solid. Tyler Roehl the last STAR NDSU has had from the FM local area? say it isn't so!

Mcgovern went FBS so we can include him.

kab1one
11-23-2021, 05:19 PM
Yea I thought with NDSU's football success, it would've increased the level of athlete's coming out of the FM Area.

Hegerle looks legit. but you are right KAB. Ty Brooks and he was average, Chase was solid. Tyler Roehl the last STAR NDSU has had from the FM local area? say it isn't so!

Mcgovern is another Shanley guy. Along with Dan Arnold, although I believe he was only there for a year.

BattleBorn
11-23-2021, 05:22 PM
This is all fun, but my high school has produced the most BBQ sauce kings to go through NDSU. *Game Over*

Bison Bridge Guy
11-23-2021, 05:55 PM

What does NDSU's football success have to do with the level of athletes in FM?

Anyway, there are currently 4 kids from Sheyenne on the roster (freshmen/redshirt freshmen) and 2 or 3 from Davies.

NDSU92
11-23-2021, 06:07 PM
How do we vote to put Chapo in timeout? Or is it a unilateral mod decision? All the guy spouts is spam

Bison 4 Life
11-23-2021, 06:07 PM
What does NDSU's football success have to do with the level of athletes in FM?

Anyway, there are currently 4 kids from Sheyenne on the roster (freshmen/redshirt freshmen) and 2 or 3 from Davies.

It's an interesting thought. When I was in high school the most high profile player to go to NDSU was Tony Satter. In that time, at least 3 guys I can think of went to P5 schools, Justin Conzemius, Neil Fredenburg, and *gag* Chris Berg.

I wonder if NDSU couldn't have pulled one of them in this current time.

tjamz
11-23-2021, 06:11 PM

Well, when you're not home I just steal them out of your barn Scottie. Just like cookies, they are best when warm.

mtoutfitter
11-23-2021, 06:13 PM
How do we vote to put Chapo in timeout? Or is it a unilateral mod decision? All the guy spouts is spam

You have my vote on that timeout!

El_Chapo
11-23-2021, 06:21 PM
You have my vote on that timeout!

you 2 are cute.
its a topic of conversation after we lost a moorhead kid. Kableone has now put Fargo in the same category as we haven't had impact players from either place since 2016-2017ish.

don't like the topic, then move along...

Hammerhead
11-23-2021, 06:33 PM

There are some shady characters around the Kum & Go (my favorite name for a C-store) near the Cass County public health building on 13th Ave S.

Twincitybizon
11-23-2021, 07:01 PM
you 2 are cute.
its a topic of conversation after we lost a moorhead kid. Kableone has now put Fargo in the same category as we haven't had impact players from either place since 2016-2017ish.

Crawl back under your bridge. No one wants you here.

Bisonator98
11-23-2021, 09:31 PM
you 2 are cute.

Or you could act like a decent person for a change and stop dragging people thru the mud with you.....there was no need to include a certain individual in the OP. STOP BEING A FUCKING DICK!

Hammersmith
11-23-2021, 10:21 PM
I thought it was understood by everybody that the true softies all come from Breckenridge.

maybe a touch purple(and gold)

scottietohottie
11-23-2021, 10:24 PM
https://buyerreviews.org/male-enhancement?gclid=CjwKCAiAv_KMBhAzEiwAs-rX1G4frgM_eciP4odbx6k_jdkweESA4SFWAcJYHq_1WKaxh3F0 0OexlxoCQL8QAvD_BwE

marenlee
11-23-2021, 10:29 PM

Ty Brooks was average? The fuck?

Bison 4 Life
11-23-2021, 11:02 PM
Ty Brooks was average? The fuck?

You see, Chapo wasn't really loved much as a child.

EC8CH
11-23-2021, 11:06 PM
You see, Chapo wasn't really loved much as a child.

He's just jealous of Ty's height.

MNLonghorn10
11-23-2021, 11:17 PM
He's just jealous of Ty's height.

Ok I laughed

El_Chapo
11-23-2021, 11:44 PM
stop being triggered.
this thread was about moorhead.. Kab expanded it to FM not me. apparently we can't discuss stats anymore.

Kevin
11-23-2021, 11:46 PM
stop being triggered.
this thread was about moorhead.. Kab expanded it to FM not me. apparently we can't discuss stats anymore.

Just the measurables.

El_Chapo
11-23-2021, 11:46 PM
herdbot is our measurable guy

kab1one
11-23-2021, 11:52 PM
stop being triggered.

I did not call Fargo Soft, using your baseline of Moorhead I just pointed out that local Fargo schools has not had many fb players at NDSU, so your point on Moorhead is really not relavent. It more so that fact the NDSU can go nationwide to attract student athletes. Fargo kids can and do play. Not necessarily at NDSU. No different than Moorhead Kids.

And I recall Ty Brooks was pretty good.

El_Chapo
11-23-2021, 11:58 PM
speaking of soft, I'm going to lake Minnetonka for Thanksgiving & eating drinking then gophs Badgers game
now don't any of you go changing on me the next few days.

PEACEEEEEEEE

Kevin
11-24-2021, 12:59 AM
Lakes just went half heffy.

Twincitybizon
11-24-2021, 02:05 AM
speaking of soft, I'm going to lake Minnetonka for Thanksgiving & eating drinking then gophs Badgers game
now don't any of you go changing on me the next few days.

PEACEEEEEEEE

You don't need to come back, we won't miss you

Bison Chief
11-24-2021, 03:00 AM
This thread is today’s latest example...............https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211124/ccd7657cac82dd10efcb705f6167736a.gif

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

HerdBot
11-24-2021, 05:47 AM
herdbot is our measurable guy

meas·ur·a·ble
/ˈmeZH(ə)rəb(ə)l/

adjective
able to be measured.
"objectives should be measurable and achievable"

Similar:
quantifiable
assessable
gaugeable
appraisable
computable
fathomable
resolvable

noun
something that can be quantified, especially a sports player's height and weight.
"he had the worst measurables in the draft for his position"

"Homeboy claimed he had a big dick. So he whipped it out along with a tape measure. Motherfucker measured 2" fully erect. Bitches be laughing and called it an oversized clit!"

Origin

Middle English (in the sense ‘moderate’): from Old French mesurable, from late Latin mensurabilis, from Latin mensurare ‘to measure’.

Bison 4 Life
11-24-2021, 02:22 PM
We turned a shitpost thread into an interesting discussion about local talent.

If you want to stick to the Moorhead thing, lets blame Kevin Feeney.

Did I do that right?

BISONBRI53
11-24-2021, 02:52 PM
We turned a shitpost thread into an interesting discussion about local talent.

If you want to stick to the Moorhead thing, lets blame Kevin Feeney.

Did I do that right?

Matt Larson is clearly to blame here!

El_Chapo
12-10-2021, 05:07 AM
Bye Seth Anderson. Enjoy your 2nd stint at a school that values hockey over basketball... LOL

#HeGone

tjbison
12-10-2021, 09:25 AM
You have to go where you can play without putting in the required effort.

Kramer does not let up, good luck to Seth

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

abc123
12-10-2021, 01:56 PM
Bye Seth Anderson. Enjoy your 2nd stint at a school that values hockey over basketball... LOL

#HeGone

Once a bison, always a bison!

El_Chapo
12-10-2021, 02:09 PM
Once a bison, always a bison!

well sure, we developed him!

EC8CH
12-10-2021, 02:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/XAkjviN.gif?noredirect

thebigund
12-10-2021, 02:47 PM
well sure, we developed him!

So he’s leaving because he developed beyond your program?

El_Chapo
12-10-2021, 03:28 PM
So he’s leaving because he developed beyond your program?

LOL playing time & less pressure.

rutlandbison
12-10-2021, 06:11 PM
Jesus Christ this thread is so stupid. Kid just wants to go somewhere else.

El_Chapo
12-10-2021, 07:37 PM
the thread is more about the city of runner ups then any 1 player

Bison Chief
12-11-2021, 01:32 AM
the thread is more about the city of runner ups then any 1 playerThis thread is about you being a jackass. Very little else.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
12-11-2021, 02:45 AM
prove it wrong... I'll wait.

bruinbison
12-11-2021, 03:39 AM
prove it wrong... I'll wait.

Tell us how this thread helps NDSU recruit Elinneus Davis

Tell us how this thread helps NDSU recruit Michael Haugo

Tell us how this thread helps NDSU recruit Austin Schultz

You are, as always, a Useful Tool of Brookings, El Forko Grande & Dinkytown

reformedUNDfan
12-11-2021, 08:47 AM
lakes is hell-bent on turning moorhead into a UND feeder program

El_Chapo
12-11-2021, 02:43 PM

lakes is hell-bent on turning moorhead into a UND feeder program

it already was

Gopher24
12-11-2021, 02:57 PM

Yeah no thanks. I may not be an NDSU fan but even I know that the Bison are good for the Fargo Moorhead area. Its just an unnecessary shot at Moorhead and does nobody any good. Im just going to use 'ignore' on his posts from now on.

Son of a Bison
12-11-2021, 06:27 PM
This thread is an embarrassment to even think about starting, then actually start and then keep. I avoided posting in this thread for that reason. What the less informed don’t realize, high school coaches talk with each other and want their players recruited. So dissing Moorhead will also affect other coaches and teams that Moorhead plays. Former players who are now coaches are huge assets to NDSU. Calling them soft just helps other teams recruit our footprint. As long as I have been associated with Bison football, NDSU coaches are using their high school connections to recruit a school but they also ask who have you played that we should recruit. So sh-tting on Moorhead will also potentially include their entire footprint.

El_Chapo
12-11-2021, 06:35 PM
move it to commons then. no biggy
it was trolling endzone longhorn slick sav... and the running joke of always runners up.

semobison
12-11-2021, 06:42 PM
#54 Jake Kava, Junior, Moorhead MN. Shanley boy but....Moorhead

JohnnyExtacy
12-11-2021, 06:50 PM
Feeney still at Moorhead? I thought he would turn them into a monster.

Son of a Bison
12-11-2021, 06:54 PM
Longhorn could back me up - you should know at least some of this. Moorhead won it all in 1987. They competed against all the big schools then. Won shton of games every year. Have basically had a former NDSU player as coach since before most of us were born.

westnodak93bison
12-11-2021, 07:08 PM
#icehawkey

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MNLonghorn10
12-11-2021, 08:34 PM
Lakes can’t handle the fact that his home town high school field doesn’t have actual stadium lights but use parked cars with their headlights to light up everything

oldmantutters
12-11-2021, 08:51 PM
Lakes can’t handle the fact that his home town high school field doesn’t have actual stadium lights but use parked cars with their headlights to light up everythingHoople?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

mtoutfitter
12-11-2021, 09:08 PM
it was trolling endzone longhorn slick sav... and the running joke of always runners up.

Bullshit, you started out using it to rundown Seth Anderson but have now gone into your standard MO of backpeddaling and damage control.

B.Schlossman Fan Club
12-11-2021, 09:18 PM
This thread needs to be deleted ASAP. Recruits read this board. Not the look we need to give out.

Grizzled
12-11-2021, 09:48 PM

Based on Moorhead’s track record of any successful players does it matter. Based on comments from others on here from “the inside”, the kids miss workouts and likely wouldn’t have played. Same with Weah up north from what Burgandy stated. He couldn’t get eligible and wouldn’t have been. Do we want that culture here?

El_Chapo
12-11-2021, 10:00 PM
Based on Moorhead’s track record of any successful players does it matter. Based on comments from others on here from “the inside”, the kids miss workouts and likely wouldn’t have played. Same with Weah up north from what Burgandy stated. He couldn’t get eligible and wouldn’t have been. Do we want that culture here?

booo hissss youre the worst ignore block you delete boooo :)

Son of a Bison
12-12-2021, 12:00 AM
Talk to Feeney face to face sometime. He will say strap it on and prove it how “soft” Moorhead is. Prove it. Or F off U are soft#. Bring a sign next week that says this thread title next week. Show up in section 3.

bruinbison
12-12-2021, 12:21 AM

You ducked the question Chapo, tell us how this thread helps.

El_Chapo
12-12-2021, 12:25 AM

You ducked the question Chapo, tell us how this thread helps.

if they can't handle a thread on a message board, I guess the thread title fits .
last I checked no one is ripping any 17 year old kids.

like I said. it's half trolling my bisonville friends...

bruinbison
12-12-2021, 12:35 AM

Do you have some inside information that All Moorhead players are some sort of bad culture?

What is it you don’t like about Chase Morlock?
What is it you don’t like about Austin Altepeter?
What is it you don’t like about Elinneus Davis?
It’s also just my guess, not something I know for sure, but Trey Feeney may have been the back-up plan if Cole Payton did not sign.

Yes it does matter, I’m sorry you don’t see that.

So you are willing to paint with that same broad brush for everything Moorhead……sigh……just like Chapo.
Chapo putting down Bison recruits/recruiting/players is a regular occurance.

So who are Bison fans supposed to trust when it comes to recruiting and who NDSU offers scholarships?
El Chapo? You?
Or the Bison coaches who have offered 4 Spuds in the the last 2 years?

bruinbison
12-12-2021, 12:45 AM
Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo

Bullshit, you started out using it to rundown Seth Anderson but have now gone into your standard MO of backpeddaling and damage control.

mtoutfitter is Right over the Target!

Chapo very much into his standard MO of backpeddaling and damage control.

runtheoption
12-12-2021, 01:45 AM
Lakes, I've never seriously told you to fuck off on here before, but you can fuck off with this thread. If you want to troll EZ, Sav, Slick and Longhorn, send them a text message. This is a stupid thread to put out there for public consumption. But I'm sure you will just double down with some fucking stupid "used to be you could say stuff on the internet" bullshit.

El_Chapo
12-12-2021, 02:34 AM
you just mad i passed you on I 94 today RTO.

We haven't had a producer outside of Chase PLUS i can make fun of the cruiser boys was an OK thread until all the haters joined.

like i said, move the thread to bison commons, or smack or away from football if it makes you feel better, we can review this is another year or 2 if you want.... we can end it.

Grizzled
12-13-2021, 03:56 PM
Do you have some inside information that All Moorhead players are some sort of bad culture?

What is it you don’t like about Chase Morlock?
What is it you don’t like about Austin Altepeter?
What is it you don’t like about Elinneus Davis?
It’s also just my guess, not something I know for sure, but Trey Feeney may have been the back-up plan if Cole Payton did not sign.

Yes it does matter, I’m sorry you don’t see that.

So you are willing to paint with that same broad brush for everything Moorhead……sigh……just like Chapo.
Chapo putting down Bison recruits/recruiting/players is a regular occurance.

So who are Bison fans supposed to trust when it comes to recruiting and who NDSU offers scholarships?
El Chapo? You?
Or the Bison coaches who have offered 4 Spuds in the the last 2 years?

I don’t have any info but there were posters on here saying as much about Seth Anderson, I didn’t see you chime in. Others who certainly have info from coaches posted about Weah, didn’t see you chime in. When it’s no longer about NDSU it’s ok to overlook it but if it’s a NDSU spot, it’s wrong right?

In regards to Moorhead specifically, few high school teams in MN are sending the quantity of players to D1 with such little results on the field.

El_Chapo
03-14-2022, 07:25 PM
added 1 more today.

Soft as the Tastee Freeze Medium Vanilla..

Honeybooboo
03-14-2022, 07:31 PM
added 1 more today.

Calling him soft isn't exactly the right wording.

mtoutfitter
03-14-2022, 07:47 PM
added 1 more today.

From talking to several Bisonvillers, they say you are super creamy soft when confronted in person?

El_Chapo
03-14-2022, 11:26 PM
From talking to several Bisonvillers, they say you are super creamy soft when confronted in person?

you never stop do ya. do seek some help , it's scaring us.

CAS told me to take you off IGNORE. but back on you go. never replying to you ever no matter how many threats & ones you left on my pms. I'll print them out though
may God have mercy on you. I'll pray for you.

mtoutfitter
03-15-2022, 04:24 PM
you never stop do ya. do seek some help , it's scaring us.

CAS told me to take you off IGNORE. but back on you go. never replying to you ever no matter how many threats & ones you left on my pms. I'll print them out though
may God have mercy on you. I'll pray for you.

Please do print out these so called threats. You are right about one thing. I did send you a PM, you know like man to man, but being the boy you are you couldn't answer back that way. Nope had to respond in the general forum to make yourself seem somehow important.

Kevin
03-15-2022, 05:24 PM
the internet is serious business bros

The_Sicatoka
03-15-2022, 05:56 PM

There's your problem: Start going to the Moorhead DQ on 8th and Main.

heckler
03-15-2022, 07:22 PM
I don't know why you stopped at soft El Chapo. I would have also gone with ugly. They have a potato for their mascot. All those moorhead people are soft AND ugly.

El_Chapo
03-15-2022, 07:37 PM
they do have Romkey Park. so beautiful on a Saturday night about 130am

Kevin
03-15-2022, 07:53 PM
they do have Romkey Park. so beautiful on a Saturday night about 130am

say that to romkey park's face not on the internet and see what happens lakes all the other parks say ur a coward bro so i bet u wont

mtoutfitter
03-15-2022, 08:22 PM
say that to romkey park's face not on the internet and see what happens lakes all the other parks say ur a coward bro so i bet u wont

That's kinda funny.

El_Chapo
03-15-2022, 08:56 PM

what does Romkeys grandma look like?

oldmantutters
03-16-2022, 12:40 AM
what does Romkeys grandma look like?A lot like you being bent over a park bench, you 10-ply bitch

southcliffbison
03-16-2022, 04:00 AM
A lot like you being bent over a park bench, you 10-ply bitch

10 ply bitch ?? whoa ......... had not heard that one ever.........what's a 10 ply bitch?

El_Chapo
03-16-2022, 05:06 AM
10 ply bitch ?? whoa ......... had not heard that one ever.........what's a 10 ply bitch?

thick toilet paper?

oldmantutters
03-16-2022, 05:18 AM
https://youtu.be/P9GZWvrwtx4

Kevin
03-16-2022, 01:59 PM
What are you canadian bro?

El_Chapo
03-22-2022, 10:57 PM
well state woes continue

Wayzata beat them 71-28. (37-11 @ half wow) 43 points could've easily been 100-20 but wayzata put in 2nd team. (st thomas recruit carter bjerke on that team)

Longhorn/Endzone come back with their Bantams won state so they will be raising a banner for that

El_Chapo
07-13-2022, 03:48 AM
Otis Weah keeps up this threads tradition. #ripfootballcareer

HOWEVER for now I will give props to the Pac 10 commitment of Ellineous Davis who picked Washington over Minnesota/Iowa State.. Let's see how he fars out there. Congrats!

bruinbison
07-13-2022, 10:53 AM
This “Threads Tradition” is of El Chapo wallowing in the muck……sigh

The_Sicatoka
07-13-2022, 01:10 PM

HOWEVER for now I will give props to the Pac 10 commitment of Ellineous Davis who picked Washington over Minnesota/Iowa State.. Let's see how he fars out there. Congrats!

You have to wonder how the new UDub staff worked in recruiting a Moorhead kid: HC DeBoer is from SD and their ST Coord (Schmidt) is from Mandan.

scottietohottie
07-13-2022, 01:16 PM
Watch Chase Morlock on that Carson Wentz game winning td against isu red in the natty game. Kid had the best seats in the house to view that play.

Kevin
07-13-2022, 01:19 PM

Never heard of him bro.

THEsocalledfan
07-13-2022, 07:54 PM

What a sad, sad, sad waste of talent. I swear this was Reggie Scott all over again, except for Otis being local. Glad to see NDSU still remembered that lesson, and let UND have him. I am surprised more heads have not rolled at UND yet, but figure that is coming.

Gully
07-13-2022, 08:40 PM
What a sad, sad, sad waste of talent. I swear this was Reggie Scott all over again, except for Otis being local. Glad to see NDSU still remembered that lesson, and let UND have him. I am surprised more heads have not rolled at UND yet, but figure that is coming.

Right, I remember people saying, "NDSU missed on Otis"....LOL, nope.

Kevin
07-13-2022, 08:43 PM

Waste of talent? Fuck that guy and his talent. Only thing being wasted is the air he's stealing from the rest of us.

Also, was he even top 5 in the running backs we played in the one year where he was half way decent?

HerdBot
07-14-2022, 04:55 AM

Otis is more like #MoorheadStupid than soft. Moorhead produces some decent D2 and occasional D1 talent, but the mythical covid championship totally inflated their value. Covid basically ended real camp evaluations and it was all virtual. The rankings brought abnormal attention to them and the coaches looked at the top rated teams. It was kind of fake, just like UNDs spring covid season.

Last year Moorhead fell back to mediocrity and a #49 ranking.

Feeney is a good coach but his 11 D1 players over 12 years is inflated from the covid season. Some of them were walk ons and most from an overhyped season

Outside of Jahmal Dixon, Austin Altenpeter, Chase Morlock and Elinneus Davis, most of those guys are Bemidji or Jamestown level players. UND recruited some of them to land the bigger fish. Like a package deal. Otis was good but in reality his career highlight was giving the horns down sign in a blowout loss, being invested for sexual assault and missing time for poor grades

El_Chapo
07-28-2022, 06:50 PM
Silly SDSU Rabbits Must've read this thread. they offered a moorhead kid with UST, NSU offers

https://twitter.com/AustinSchulttz/status/1552650886370930694?s=20&t=yj4DIRMskl4hjGMTOeAa5Q

HerdBot
07-28-2022, 09:59 PM
Silly SDSU Rabbits Must've read this thread. they offered a moorhead kid with UST, NSU offers

https://twitter.com/AustinSchulttz/status/1552650886370930694?s=20&t=yj4DIRMskl4hjGMTOeAa5Q

He's too short for OT and doesn't fit the Ram profile of a guard or center. He's got some weight to him but not quick enough for a 3 technique. Maybe he could eat blocks as a NT? Might be worth a walk on

scottietohottie
07-28-2022, 11:18 PM
Shit I thought this thread was about the Moorhead DQ.