PDA

View Full Version : GDT vs. Panthers of UNI

bisoneer
11-18-2021, 01:25 AM
Wow, they have a gal with 25 pts after 3 quarters. Our girls have fight in them and its showing but down by 16 in the 3rd.

bisoneer
11-18-2021, 01:27 AM
Refs wearing masks, is this a conference rule or are the just following recent CDC guidelines? We need some 3s...

bisoneer
11-18-2021, 01:30 AM
Nice coast to coast by Hamling with the hoop and the harm, now at the line and its GOOD!

bisoneer
11-18-2021, 01:34 AM
Benke gets a nice dish from Hamling and SCORES! 74-59 Collins has it going with this team so you people in FGO have to get out and SUPPORT THIS WOMENS TEAM! SERIOUSLY!

TAILG8R
11-18-2021, 01:35 AM
This does not look like same team I watched last year. They look out of control on offense, clueless on defense and almost laughably out matched athletically. Didn't see that last year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

bisoneer
11-18-2021, 01:37 AM
Got it down to 13 now but only 2:28 left...

HerdBot
11-18-2021, 01:43 AM
It's like the whole team sat down and smoked a fat blunt, 15 minutes before the game started and it wore off in the 3rd and 4th.

bisoneer
11-18-2021, 01:44 AM
Cobbins is player of the game as per WDAY. 76-63 is the final. Coach Collins and his staff are the best thing since sliced bread for this program since the Ruley years.

bisoneer
11-18-2021, 01:47 AM
Super to have Amy Ruley on the broadcasts, what an ICON in NDSU Sports! She is so awesome and we need to appreciate her for so much that she has done here!

HerdBot
11-18-2021, 01:56 AM
Cobbins is player of the game as per WDAY. 76-63 is the final. Coach Collins and his staff are the best thing since sliced bread for this program since the Ruley years.

We're headed in the right direction and Jory really only has 2 full recruiting classes. Many transfers. His future high school kids are going to really really good

The last 2 games sucked but I'll cut some slack. Cobbins had been the best player on the team so far without question

HerdBot
11-18-2021, 01:58 AM
Super to have Amy Ruley on the broadcasts, what and ICON in NDSU Sports!

That's awesome

imabison
11-18-2021, 02:27 AM
Technical Foul on the NDSU scoring table, for not figuring out the individual players boxes not updating until mid 4 th quarter.
Hey if its not working, do not display it.

Mr Meaty
11-18-2021, 01:23 PM
Amy made a comment last night about the difference in UNI and NDSU. She said you can see the wheel turning on offense for NDSU and UNI was better at reading defense and reacting on offense. I would agree with that. Our players seemed to be thinking about each pass and move vs just playing basketball. Weakside defense was better in second half. I like the direction with team is headed and they will get there. 3 years ago last nights game would have been a 30+ blowout with no fight. Team played and got it to within 12 late. A couple of made buckets and some stops would have made it more interesting. In Jory We Trust.... Keep Striving Coach and Team.

TAILG8R
11-18-2021, 01:56 PM
I realize the reason I was disappointed with the quality of play last night is because they've proven they can play at a high level. Jory has shown he is building a program to be respected. I'm excited for the season just disappointed for the team to go out and lay a couple eggs in their first 3 games.

Bison Bridge Guy
11-18-2021, 02:32 PM
I realize the reason I was disappointed with the quality of play last night is because they've proven they can play at a high level. Jory has shown he is building a program to be respected. I'm excited for the season just disappointed for the team to go out and lay a couple eggs in their first 3 games.

Agree - I was there and they were very sloppy. Interesting quote from Kolpack's article today: “There’s an arrogance, maybe, that doesn’t need to be there that we haven’t earned or deserved at all and that may be part of our problem,” said NDSU head coach Jory Collins.

imabison
11-18-2021, 04:24 PM
Agree - I was there and they were very sloppy. Interesting quote from Kolpack's article today: “There’s an arrogance, maybe, that doesn’t need to be there that we haven’t earned or deserved at all and that may be part of our problem,” said NDSU head coach Jory Collins.

Interesting comment about the arrogance, that is partially driven by the coach. I am sure they will work it out, and NDSU will be better again.

Mr Meaty
11-18-2021, 05:36 PM
Interesting comment about the arrogance, that is partially driven by the coach. I am sure they will work it out, and NDSU will be better again.

I think arrogance could come from being pretty good last year and having like 97% of the offense back. The problem with that is just about every other team returned everyone also and maybe they got better and we did not.

HerdBot
11-18-2021, 07:55 PM
I think arrogance could come from being pretty good last year and having like 97% of the offense back. The problem with that is just about every other team returned everyone also and maybe they got better and we did not.

It's pretty simple yet complicated. Don't turn the ball over. That's mental and not physical.