PDA

View Full Version : ISU-B Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Kevin
10-30-2021, 10:40 PM
1) I went as Tyler Roehl for halloween and managed to sneak into the booth pregame and stole his headset. They got it back late 2nd quarter. You're welcome.
2) QB controversy finished. The answer is obvious. The answer is Cole. Payton.
3) "No, no Cam looked much better." That was because I had the headset.
4) "He can just sit behind Cam for two years and 'learn' to be better." Ok. Just like you dipshits said about QP four or five weeks ago? First bad game Cam has you'll turn on him too. You'll turn on us all.
5) "But Cam ran the offense better!" Bullshit. To be successful to the tiers we are accustom we need a QB who can run and pass. Cam has some moxie to him but he has the body of an 8th grader going through a difficult time at home. QP can run, but not like a fucking deer. Payton looked like a giant Easton Stick out there. Remember Easton Stick? Anyone?
6) Defense looked great, again. Championship level for sure. Loved that hit by Hankey on the goal line but all the 4th down stops were great.
7) 44-2 is a funny score. Figures they'd cover the one week I stop betting blindly. Felt like it might be illegal since I knew I'd be OC'ing for at least a quarter.
8) CAS was in an unusually good mood in the GDT.
9) Kobe Johnson had a spark to him we haven't seen since he got hurt. Hated seeing a beaten up Luepke and Gonnella carrying the ball in garbage time.
10) SDSU is going to get little brothered so hard bros.

GreenfieldBison
10-30-2021, 10:43 PM
Cole not ready but Logan (the sideline reporter) is getting better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin
10-30-2021, 10:45 PM
Cole not ready but Logan (the sideline reporter) is getting better.

You obviously didn’t see her trying to read horribly outdated scores at half time.

WestCentralMN
10-30-2021, 10:50 PM
Dom mentioned Scorigami. Last time I can see that score has happened: 11/1/1913 Lafayette 44 Ursinus 2. Who the F is Ursinus??

IzzyFlexion
10-30-2021, 10:54 PM
Dom mentioned Scorigami. Last time I can see that score has happened: 11/1/1913 Lafayette 44 Ursinus 2. Who the F is Ursinus??

Lafayette's bitch apparently.

bisonaudit
10-30-2021, 10:57 PM

Private DIII in Pennsylvania, exurban-Philadelphia at this point. JD Salinger apparently in an alumnus.

Bisonbythelake
10-30-2021, 11:20 PM
You obviously didn’t see her trying to read horribly outdated scores at half time.

Here is her number one question... "How did you FEEL?" she is a jr. high reporter that watched a few youtubes. She is such a bad parody of a reporter she is setting the profession back, but some of you like her doe like eyes... I get it.

WDAY's production was shit again, love the down when it's first down, the down being marked as 3&8 and the yellow line is the line of scrimmage, they could not handle a real No Huddle team. Anybody else enjoy the replay from the first half of Luepke's run, when it was the middle of the 3rd Qtr? I don't even think WIU Av Club has done that one. Drop Dom bring back Zach especially for games like this, need something to listen to on the TV broadcast.

When QP comes back he can be the spotter on fg and extra points. It will make the 2 pt play and fakes deadly when we need them like a title game perhaps. I don't know why you run your starting QB and almost get him knocked out on that play, and if you are going to do that just run a 2 pt play.

Cam is good enough to win, but the test will be next week. The Bison did what they had to do today.

Lueupke's last a catch he looked like he was favoring that hammy and Dom's ankle is still screwed. Lippe was also in street clothes and will Kaczor ever come back?

Not impressed with Cole today, I think we can put that talk to bed until next August. Save his redshirt.

GreenfieldBison
10-30-2021, 11:25 PM

I was makin tacos at halftime.

EC8CH
10-30-2021, 11:27 PM
Look at all these fools who can't tell they just are saving Cole for the playoffs and don't want to put too much on tape.

EC8CH
10-30-2021, 11:29 PM
I was makin tacos at halftime.

I ate a crunch wrap at halftime. *Bro bump*

Bison03
10-30-2021, 11:34 PM
UNI takes the lead vs Ill St!!

scbison91
10-30-2021, 11:36 PM
Dom mentioned Scorigami. Last time I can see that score has happened: 11/1/1913 Lafayette 44 Ursinus 2. Who the F is Ursinus??D3 school in PA

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Kevin
10-30-2021, 11:47 PM
You bros just have to trust me on Payton. I’m the antilakes. When Jose was unable to score on the university of Kansas state I was saying Brock would lead us to 4 championships. I’d have been right if not for the Cheney screw job.

When Carson was on the bench I said he’d be a first over all pick. I’d have been right if not for Fischer being functionally retarded.

When Easton was a high school kid I said he’d break all our records. I even hacked his Twitter (password was awshucks1) to give u guys a scare that was going to Rutgers.

When trey was throwing no picks I was warning he’d go pro and lakes was like lol Kevin you’re stupid an fcs player could never do that.

Now I’m right again. This time about Payton.

You all just need to get out of his way and let him lead us into the fbs.

EC8CH
10-31-2021, 12:04 AM
UNI takes the lead vs Ill St!!

UNI offense is not good. Defense keeping them in it.

FrozenTech
10-31-2021, 12:06 AM
You bros just have to trust me on Payton. I’m the antilakes. When Jose was unable to score on the university of Kansas state I was saying Brock would lead us to 4 championships. I’d have been right if not for the Cheney screw job.

When Carson was on the bench I said he’d be a first over all pick. I’d have been right if not for Fischer being functionally retarded.

When Easton was a high school kid I said he’d break all our records. I even hacked his Twitter (password was awshucks1) to give u guys a scare that was going to Rutgers.

When trey was throwing no picks I was warning he’d go pro and lakes was like lol Kevin you’re stupid an fcs player could never do that.

Kevin, I think you may have had one too many beers before, during or after the game. Or all three. Cole Payton is obviously the future, and may well be QB1 next year. But Cam Miller and the ones put up 36 before Cole got involved. :)

Bison03
10-31-2021, 12:10 AM
Big 4th down stop there! Panthers with the ball up 4, 4 min left.

CAS4127
10-31-2021, 12:11 AM
I don’t remember you from back then ... not sure you even existed.

That said, I appreciated seeing/watching an offense that looked smooth and that didn’t have me on edge constantly.

We ended up closer to the 70-0 score mentioned by QP in post-game presser after Bird win without him playing—that says something.

We wouldn’t have scored like we did had QP been starter—it’s that obvious.

Edit: Meant to quote something called “Kevin”.

EC8CH
10-31-2021, 12:12 AM
Big 4th down stop there! Panthers with the ball up 4, 4 min left.

UNI close to icing this one.

Kevin
10-31-2021, 12:14 AM
Kevin, I think you may have had one too many beers before, during or after the game. Or all three. Cole Payton is obviously the future, and may well be QB1 next year. But Cam Miller and the ones put up 36 before Cole got involved. :)

Been drinking whiskey sours from the drinkworks machine bro

Doesn’t change the fact that I’m right about the chosen one.

ndsubison1
10-31-2021, 12:17 AM
Cole is the future, as in his senior year.

Bison03
10-31-2021, 12:31 AM
Salukies lose!!!!

EC8CH
10-31-2021, 12:50 AM
Been drinking whiskey sours from the drinkworks machine bro

Doesn’t change the fact that I’m right about the chosen one.

Preach oh soured one! This is my religion.

EC8CH
10-31-2021, 12:51 AM
Salukies lose!!!!

Geee... That's a shame.

gabisonfan
10-31-2021, 01:06 AM
Whether it's Cole or Cam, if you want to develop QB draft picks don't do FBS transfers. Last spring and this fall should tell you, home grown talent can get it done. Last 4 home grown dudes, undoubtedly the most successful ever. Never will there be 4 in a row better.

Kevin
10-31-2021, 01:09 AM
Preach oh soured one! This is my religion.

One might say you’re on the…… left hand path.

EC8CH
10-31-2021, 01:13 AM
One might say you’re on the…… left hand path.

Ommmmmmmmmmaha....

Bisonwinagn
10-31-2021, 01:36 AM
Coaches are fucking idiots for playing injured players in a blowout game. They had no reason to even dress and playing when up 30 is fucktarded!!!

Bison 4 Life
10-31-2021, 01:37 AM
Whether it's Cole or Cam, if you want to develop QB draft picks don't do FBS transfers. Last spring and this fall should tell you, home grown talent can get it done. Last 4 home grown dudes, undoubtedly the most successful ever. Never will there be 4 in a row better.

To be fair, they had someone they thought would still be here when they recruited him. Had to fill in gaps

scbison91
10-31-2021, 01:46 AM
To be fair, they had someone they thought would still be here when they recruited him. Had to fill in gapsYep. Qb roster is true freshman rsfreshman and transfer junior....

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

tony
10-31-2021, 01:53 AM

UND beat Winona State in 2007 by the same score. I only know because I had the same thought about this being a possible scorigami so I checked it before coming here. I've got 44-2 9 times in my data - Oregon v Albany (OR) was the oldest back in 1894.

HerdBot
10-31-2021, 02:01 AM
I left after the 1st quarter because it was Indiana State and I knew we would win by 40 so I can't really chime in

BisonNeil
10-31-2021, 02:10 AM
Here is her number one question... "How did you FEEL?" she is a jr. high reporter that watched a few youtubes. She is such a bad parody of a reporter she is setting the profession back, but some of you like her doe like eyes... I get it.

WDAY's production was shit again, love the down when it's first down, the down being marked as 3&8 and the yellow line is the line of scrimmage, they could not handle a real No Huddle team. Anybody else enjoy the replay from the first half of Luepke's run, when it was the middle of the 3rd Qtr? I don't even think WIU Av Club has done that one. Drop Dom bring back Zach especially for games like this, need something to listen to on the TV broadcast.

When QP comes back he can be the spotter on fg and extra points. It will make the 2 pt play and fakes deadly when we need them like a title game perhaps. I don't know why you run your starting QB and almost get him knocked out on that play, and if you are going to do that just run a 2 pt play.

Cam is good enough to win, but the test will be next week. The Bison did what they had to do today.

Lueupke's last a catch he looked like he was favoring that hammy and Dom's ankle is still screwed. Lippe was also in street clothes and will Kaczor ever come back?

Not impressed with Cole today, I think we can put that talk to bed until next August. Save his redshirt.

WTF? I’d call you a dumbass if you were able to raise your intelligence level high enough and long enough to deserve that moniker

CAS4127
10-31-2021, 02:11 AM
I left after the 1st quarter because it was Indiana State and I knew we would win by 40 so I can't really chime in

About the same as normal then!!��

CAS4127
10-31-2021, 02:16 AM

She’s better at her job than most here are .... from what I gather.

Kevin
10-31-2021, 02:30 AM
She’s better at her job than most here are .... from what I gather.

What’s her job bro? Being blonde?

CAS4127
10-31-2021, 02:32 AM
What’s her job bro? Being blonde?

Being competent—>you should try being that, Bro!

Kevin
10-31-2021, 02:39 AM
Being competent—>you should try being that, Bro!

She’s definitely competent at being blonde bro.

EC8CH
10-31-2021, 02:43 AM
She’s definitely competent at being blonde bro.

Her questions are less cringey than Beth's, so upgrade.

OrygunBison
10-31-2021, 02:56 AM

Exactly...

tony
10-31-2021, 03:00 AM
Hankey ending ISU-B's drive by stuffing their 3rd and 4th down from the 1... spectacular!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1454544854541914117

GreenfieldBison
10-31-2021, 03:17 AM
Hankey ending ISU-B's drive by stuffing their 3rd and 4th down from the 1... spectacular!

Savage

(if I posted this in Tapatalk you would not have had to read the parenthetical part)

El_Chapo
10-31-2021, 03:21 AM

but @ Montana St in the snow JOSE JOSE JOSE JOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE

El_Chapo
10-31-2021, 03:26 AM
why were the coaches playing ANYONE past 5 min left in 2nd quarter.
3rd teamers shouldve been in, why risk an injury

BisonNeil
10-31-2021, 03:28 AM
why were the coaches playing ANYONE past 5 min left in 2nd quarter.
3rd teamers shouldve been in, why risk an injury

There isn’t a coach at any level that would do that! Come on Lakes! WTF???

El_Chapo
10-31-2021, 03:48 AM
There isn’t a coach at any level that would do that! Come on Lakes! WTF???

WRONG that shit was over 30-0 in 2nd completely outmatched. every starter shouldve been pulled.

Kevin
10-31-2021, 04:29 AM

I preferred the guy before her who said talk about that all the time.

“Great win your defense played well talk about that.”

“Tough loss coach where do you go from here talk about that.”

Always made me laugh. His farm seed half time report was tits too.

EC8CH
10-31-2021, 05:40 AM

Not since Stumpf at Macomb have I witnessed a goal line hit so savage.

tjbison
10-31-2021, 02:02 PM
Yawn....boring game

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Professor Chaos
10-31-2021, 03:06 PM
Did Entz address QP's injury status? Didn't see it mentioned anywhere yet. I'm assuming he'd say QP wasn't 100% healthy so they went with Cam and they'll have to see how Quincy feels this week before they determine who's starting Saturday... but just curious if he let anything slip in terms of who he's leaning towards playing moving forward.

Hammerhead
10-31-2021, 03:07 PM
I don't remember when it was, but there was one hit by a Bison defender that looked like targeting that wasn't even reviewed.

IndyBison
10-31-2021, 03:20 PM
I don't remember when it was, but there was one hit by a Bison defender that looked like targeting that wasn't even reviewed.Every play is reviewed. They just don't stop it unless they think something may need to be looked at closer or changed. They either didn't have anything jump out at them on the live feed or looked at it quickly and felt the was no need to stop the game.

GreenfieldBison
10-31-2021, 03:42 PM
Did Entz address QP's injury status? Didn't see it mentioned anywhere yet. I'm assuming he'd say QP wasn't 100% healthy so they went with Cam and they'll have to see how Quincy feels this week before they determine who's starting Saturday... but just curious if he let anything slip in terms of who he's leaning towards playing moving forward.

He said in the post game presser that they tried warming QP up yesterday but he just couldn't go. Left it dangling for this week although Cam did take a question from somebody regarding this. He was noncommittal also but basically said he would be preparing as if he will start. FWIW.

1st&TennBison
10-31-2021, 04:04 PM
I don't remember when it was, but there was one hit by a Bison defender that looked like targeting that wasn't even reviewed.

Are you thinking of the play in the fourth quarter when #9 from ISU got the unsportsman penalty after the play. Our CB (can't remember his number) really laid a hit on #9, and after #9 got up he push the facemask of one of our other players, thus drawing the penalty.

Hammerhead
10-31-2021, 04:07 PM
Are you thinking of the play in the fourth quarter when #9 from ISU got the unsportsman penalty after the play. Our CB (can't remember his number) really laid a hit on #9, and after #9 got up he push the facemask of one of our other players, thus drawing the penalty.

That's the play. I couldn't even remember if it was in the 3rd or 4th quarter.

Timp
10-31-2021, 04:32 PM
I enjoyed seeing our tight ends play. Cam put the ball right on them, too.

Bisonbythelake
10-31-2021, 04:53 PM
WTF? I’d call you a dumbass if you were able to raise your intelligence level high enough and long enough to deserve that moniker

Hey Twat face you can stop gobbling my knob because you suck at it just go back to your normal routine of eating shit..

EC8CH
10-31-2021, 04:56 PM
Yawn....boring game

I know. Was fucking great.

Kevin
10-31-2021, 05:26 PM
Sdsu will be preparing for both Quincy and Cam. Perfect chance to surprise them with a left hook.

tjbison
10-31-2021, 06:27 PM
Sdsu will be preparing for both Quincy and Cam. Perfect chance to surprise them with a left hook.

i sure hope our OC team has something we haven't seen up their sleeve this week, and the D is prepared for all the trick plays that nutmeg man is going to throw out there

El_Chapo
10-31-2021, 06:47 PM
Hey Twat face you can stop gobbling my knob because you suck at it just go back to your normal routine of eating shit..

i chuckled.

totoinfl
10-31-2021, 07:21 PM
i chuckled.

I snorted beer. I am ashamed

Hammerhead
10-31-2021, 07:37 PM

More running back passes? /purple

tony
11-01-2021, 01:50 AM
Marques Sigle looked really good on that interception.