PDA

View Full Version : Cam Miller = Steve Walker?

El_Chapo
10-23-2021, 10:37 PM
"that TD throw by Cam Miller to Watson was JUST like the Steve Walker Sam Houston TD back in 2007 vs Rhett Bomar.

SAME SPOT EXACTLY

Legendary ????

EC8CH
10-23-2021, 10:52 PM
"that TD throw by Cam Miller to Watson was JUST like the Steve Walker Sam Houston TD back in 2007 vs Rhett Bomar.

SAME SPOT EXACTLY

Legendary ????

Blackest throw since the end zone stalker.

Kevin
10-23-2021, 10:56 PM

SAME SPOT EXACTLY

Legendary ????

Watson's catch was for more impressive than Heckendorfs in that situation. Throw was just as good though.

ByeSonBusiness
10-23-2021, 11:02 PM

SAME SPOT EXACTLY

Legendary ????

Kid is based

El_Chapo
10-24-2021, 12:39 AM
Chris Hanson uses this thread/line on Postgame & can't even give me credit.... wow. I'm gonna blow us his cell

2011BisonAlumni
10-24-2021, 03:47 AM
Chris Hanson uses this thread/line on Postgame & can't even give me credit.... wow. I'm gonna blow us his cell

Call his grandma up and give her your piece of mind

El_Chapo
10-24-2021, 05:12 AM
Call his grandma up and give her your piece of mind

she's dead..... dumbass

2011BisonAlumni
10-24-2021, 02:18 PM
she's dead..... dumbass

Sorry for your loss

tony
10-24-2021, 02:30 PM
Cam came in and eviscerated their defense.

AKBison
10-24-2021, 02:31 PM
Sorry for your loss

Somebody needs to do a side x side video of these two plays.

EC8CH
10-24-2021, 02:33 PM
Somebody needs to do a side x side video of these two plays.

Steve Walker the End Zone Stalker.
Cam Miller the End Zone Killer.

There's your request in literary form.

tony
10-24-2021, 02:37 PM
Steve Walker the End Zone Stalker.
Cam Miller the End Zone Killer.

It's a stretch but Can Miller the Zon-iac Killer?

Honestly, when Cam came in earlier this year, I was appalled by some of this throws he attempted into double or really tight coverage - just begging for an INT.

semobison
10-24-2021, 02:52 PM
Yeah, loved the pump fake but Walker got the ball with what, 27 seconds left and 70 yards to go and won it with no time left. That was crazy impressive!

HerdistheWord
10-24-2021, 03:13 PM
Cam Miller End Game Thriller

El_Chapo
10-24-2021, 04:44 PM
Cam pass me a Miller (works if he's on fire or subpar) lol

EC8CH
10-24-2021, 05:04 PM
Cam Miller the Transfer Killer.

El_Chapo
10-24-2021, 05:22 PM
Cam Miller the Transfer Killer.

he's gotta be the starter regardless of feelings
NDSU football doesn't do feelings, it's bring on the competition & best man wins the spot. period.

mtoutfitter
10-24-2021, 05:24 PM
NDSU football doesn't do feelings, it's bring on the competition & best man wins the spot. period.

Unless it's Zeb.

tony
10-24-2021, 06:00 PM

Don't put your QB-jinxing evil on Cam. Your track record on anointing QBs is so bad that I'm not even going to waste a metaphor on it*. :)

* And I love metaphors like a new age mom loves essential oils.**
** and before anybody says that a simile is not a metaphor - stop.,.. a simile is a type of metaphor, you donkey.

El_Chapo
10-24-2021, 06:10 PM
Don't put your QB-jinxing evil on Cam. Your track record on anointing QBs is so bad that I'm not even going to waste a metaphor on it*. :)

* And I love metaphors like a new age mom loves essential oils.**
** and before anybody says that a simile is not a metaphor - stop.,.. a simile is a type of metaphor, you donkey.

I wanted Wentz to play over Jensen
I pimped Trey Lance
Nick Mertens would excel in our offense in 2014-2019

ok Jose was a 1 hit wonder at Montana State
Zeb faltered, but that's because Tyler Roehl tried to put a square peg into a round hole.

Im batting about .500 LOL

tony
10-24-2021, 06:38 PM
I pimped Trey Lance

Zeb faltered, but that's because Tyler Roehl tried to put a square peg into a round hole.

And Bison fans who pick the same QB as NDSU's coaches are batting, what? .950? :)

Kevin
10-24-2021, 06:56 PM
I pimped Trey Lance

Wentz should not have started over Jensen.

Jose never should have started over Brock either.

You’re hitting .180 at best.

scottietohottie
10-24-2021, 07:00 PM
Wentz should not have started over Jensen.

Jose never should have started over Brock either.

You’re hitting .180 at best.

Shit I think that was his batting average when he played baseball for ndsu!

Did he ever tell you about when Michael Jackson stopped at his house to use his bathroom?

WeAreThePride
10-24-2021, 07:10 PM
Shit I think that was his batting average when he played baseball for ndsu!

Did he ever tell you about when Michael Jackson stopped at his house to use his bathroom?

Or about Jackson's grandma?

Thomas96
10-24-2021, 07:50 PM
Or about Jackson's grandma?

She passed on.

El_Chapo
10-24-2021, 08:24 PM
She passed on.

Sorry Miss Jackson...

https://youtu.be/dIafqErL3TM

TAILG8R
10-24-2021, 08:44 PM
Yeah, loved the pump fake but Walker got the ball with what, 27 seconds left and 70 yards to go and won it with no time left. That was crazy impressive!Nope. If I remember correctly there was about 1:30-1:45 left and we scored with about 35 seconds left and has to sweat out a few SHSU plays to end the game.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

NodakGreg
10-25-2021, 02:52 AM
Kid is based

You said it. Cam is based in the TEAM, to compete, help everyone be better, and LEAD! He has grown a ton....yet I still think they can use QP in certain situations to confuse Defenses....
I can't wait to see what our Freshman QB #15 Cole can do in time, he reminds me of a Brock Jensen, big, strong and can throw as well. So it will be interesting to see if Cam leads this team into the playoffs, and QP gets jealous and wants out if they go the distance or if he stays to improve as a QB.

Cam has earned it, they better not let QP get the start next week and go ZEB on the fans. That won't teach QP anything that to play and stay on the field you must earn it. This isn't the place to be if you don't want to get to Frisco.

Be Herd, Stay together!
Nodak Greg

ByeSonBusiness
10-25-2021, 03:15 AM
You said it. Cam is based in the TEAM, to compete, help everyone be better, and LEAD! He has grown a ton....yet I still think they can use QP in certain situations to confuse Defenses....
I can't wait to see what our Freshman QB #15 Cole can do in time, he reminds me of a Brock Jensen, big, strong and can throw as well. So it will be interesting to see if Cam leads this team into the playoffs, and QP gets jealous and wants out if they go the distance or if he stays to improve as a QB.

Cam has earned it, they better not let QP get the start next week and go ZEB on the fans. That won't teach QP anything that to play and stay on the field you must earn it. This isn't the place to be if you don't want to get to Frisco.

Be Herd, Stay together!
Nodak Greg

Very based post Greg