PDA

View Full Version : Man I Love Bison Football

BisonHorns
10-17-2021, 01:38 AM
I understand all the evaluating of the team and the game but I thought we could use a thread that centers on the joy watching Bison football provides. Maybe even specific thank you shout outs to people.

I for one wait for Saturdays the way a 6 year old waits for Christmas mornings. When the season is over I can barely survive a week of work when there is no football to look ahead to.
Watching the Bison on defense is my happy place. I don't need a Mexico vacation or Las Vegas trip.
Thank you to everyone involved, especially Coach Kramer for being a mentor and role model to the players. Also thank you for staying in Fargo, you are the epitome of Bison culture.

tony
10-17-2021, 01:44 AM
Hear, hear!

Professor Chaos
10-17-2021, 01:50 AM
I'm loving watching the Bison D-line getting after the QB right now. For how good the 2019 team was I thought they were missing difference makers at the DT position... this team has all sorts of them: #94, #92, #53, #58, etc

Shaka Roques is a BEAST... and he's a freshman btw, just scratching the surface of how good he can be.

I love watching Michael Tutsie be a human SCUD missile in run support.

I love watching Jayden Price return punts... the kid is electric.

HerdBot
10-17-2021, 02:12 AM
I love watching the opponents defense slowly get worn down by our running game and then finally breaking in the 4th quarter

I love the playoffs where we face teams that don't even know a fullback is an actual position

I love seeing a linebacker almost sack QP2 on a 3rd down and then watch him bounce off of him and then watch him run for a 1st down

HerdBot
10-17-2021, 02:19 AM
But mostly I enjoy watching a team that starts out pretty green and then they just get better and better and ultimately kick the fuck out of everyone during the playoffs.

My favorite example of all time is the year we lost at Montana in week 0 with Carson Wentz and then curb stomped them out of the playoffs with a freshman QB

NDSU92
10-17-2021, 02:22 AM
But mostly I enjoy watching a team that starts out pretty green and then they just get better and better and ultimately kick the fuck out of everyone during the playoffs.

My favorite example of all time is the year we lost at Montana in week 0 with Carson Wentz and then curb stomped them out of the playoffs with a freshman QB

Absolutely this. We have talent for days but what really sets us apart is that come playoff times we are an absolute machine.

Hammerhead
10-17-2021, 04:37 AM
With only three losing seasons going back to the 1960s there have been few really disappointing years.

WeAreThePride
10-17-2021, 05:38 AM
I'm loving watching the Bison D-line getting after the QB right now. For how good the 2019 team was I thought they were missing difference makers at the DT position... this team has all sorts of them: #94, #92, #53, #58, etc

Shaka Roques is a BEAST... and he's a freshman btw, just scratching the surface of how good he can be.

I love watching Michael Tutsie be a human SCUD missile in run support.

I love watching Jayden Price return punts... the kid is electric.

A human SCUD missile. Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and steal that. Sorry not sorry.