PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Wings and Rings Towson

BISONBRI53
09-13-2021, 05:24 PM
Talked to the GM at Buffalo Wings and Rings last night. They will have the game if anyone is looking for a place to go.

oldmantutters
09-13-2021, 06:18 PM
Talked to the GM at Buffalo Wings and Rings last night. They will have the game if anyone is looking for a place to go.Will they have any staff? Last time I went, we waited in the lobby, of an empty restaurant, for 25 minutes before we left. Didn't even seat us and offer drinks.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

BattleBorn
09-13-2021, 06:49 PM
BB's house will also have the game in the garage for any of you cats close to Louisville. Not at all impressed with this Flo Sports business though.

BISONBRI53
09-13-2021, 07:03 PM
Will they have any staff? Last time I went, we waited in the lobby, of an empty restaurant, for 25 minutes before we left. Didn't even seat us and offer drinks.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Service was great last night. Got a free order of wings and we got 3 $5 off coupons for our next visit.

NodakGreg
09-14-2021, 01:40 PM
Nice Work on this info BisonBri33. Much appreciated. I saw sportsurge.net is another option to try log into and get the game but who knows the quality and if you will have to pay like on Flosports.... What a bunch of crap by CAA and Towson on not working with Fargo and WDAY! Its always lonely at the top, thats why Bison always roam together!

Be Herd,
NoDak Greg

El_Chapo
09-14-2021, 07:33 PM
Nice Work on this info BisonBri33. Much appreciated. I saw sportsurge.net is another option to try log into and get the game but who knows the quality and if you will have to pay like on Flosports.... What a bunch of crap by CAA and Towson on not working with Fargo and WDAY! Its always lonely at the top, thats why Bison always roam together!

Be Herd,
NoDak Greg

quality of sportsurge.net always good. and you don't pay

NDSUBowler
09-14-2021, 07:45 PM

I couldn't get SS to work on Sunday...it just kept spinning on me. I was less than pleased! First time I have ever had a problem with it.

VirginiaBison
09-14-2021, 09:59 PM

You gotta understand its Maryland..... shit hole of the east coast

NovaBison
09-14-2021, 10:13 PM
I couldn't get SS to work on Sunday...it just kept spinning on me. I was less than pleased! First time I have ever had a problem with it.

Had the same issue on Sunday... started off ok, not great... but later became unwatchable

El_Chapo
09-14-2021, 10:57 PM
use the StreamEast link if available on sportsurge.net

Kevin
09-14-2021, 10:58 PM
Fuck Towson.

Sun Bison
09-14-2021, 11:05 PM
You gotta understand its Maryland..... shit hole of the east coast
Aren't most of the nice suburbs of DC in Maryland? I'm talking Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Potomac, Montgomery County?

BISONBRI53
09-16-2021, 02:17 PM
Talked to the GM yesterday and she confirmed they will have the game on Saturday.