PDA

View Full Version : Valpo Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Kevin
09-11-2021, 10:36 PM
Getting this party started since I have to step out for a family event shortly.

1) Sloppy performance over all. A lot of things to tighten up to get to our standard of football!
2) Was awesome seeing TR call two of the plays from the playbook thread for touchdowns. Proof that they are listening.
3) Cole Payton will be Easton Stick level good. Not saying he should start now but I'm not saying he shouldn't either.
4) He probably should.
5) The Bus is fast man. Like that movie, The Speedy Bus where Keanu Reeves and that chick who framed Jesse James for abuse can't go below 75 on the bus or a nuclear bomb goes off. Still not sure about making him run A-Gap Power tho.
6) Luepke and Williams are tanks. If they were in Afghanistan, Biden would give them to the Taliban.
7) TAB you never rep my posts anymore wtf is that about?
8) Is Heffray dead?
9) Price is a stud and will house at least six more punts this year.
10) I'm not serious about starting Payton but I'm not not serious too. Give him more time when we're up by 30 on UN_ for further assessment.

Bisonator98
09-11-2021, 10:38 PM
Valpo should not be D1, hell they shouldn't even be NAIA considering last weeks game. That is all.

gavin2126
09-11-2021, 10:41 PM
8) Is Heffray dead?

Kevin is asking the pressing questions everyone wants to know.

NDSU92
09-11-2021, 10:48 PM
Valpo should not be D1, hell they shouldn't even be NAIA considering last weeks game. That is all.

They are having a bad year, but they’re actually a good Pioneer program.

Which brings me to my point, that non-scholly schools shouldn’t be D1. It’s a joke they’re allowed to call themselves D1

marenlee
09-11-2021, 11:08 PM
Can we please stop scheduling PFL teams? I know it’s not easy to fill our schedule but any other D1 scholly teams would suffice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammerhead
09-11-2021, 11:10 PM
Didn’t even make the top ten for most points in a game.

NDSU92
Can we please stop scheduling PFL teams? I know it’s not easy to fill our schedule but any other D1 scholly teams would suffice.

I mean next time you fire up NCAA football on the PS4 be our guest. SDSU is playing a D2 school today

Hammerhead
Look at SDSU Playing Lindenwood tonight.

Kevin
09-11-2021, 11:11 PM
Didn’t even make the top ten for most points in a game.

Entz had a real opportunity there to turn full heel. I mean main event villain.

But he didn’t unleash the southpaw.

gabisonfan
09-11-2021, 11:17 PM
QP acted like he belonged on the field today. Still can't tell about Cam Miller. He didn't have an opportunity to cut completely loose. Cole Payton, like his lofty predecessors knows what to do or knows how to ask for permission if ever he makes a mistake. Like others before him, he's got it.

marenlee
09-11-2021, 11:18 PM
I mean next time you fire up NCAA football on the PS4 be our guest. SDSU is playing a D2 school today

Joke’s on you. I’m an Xbox guy.

EC8CH
09-11-2021, 11:32 PM
Was 20ft away from Payton when he crossed the goal line right in front of me. I could see the striations in his calves as he tip toed the sideline. It. Was. Glorious.

EC8CH
09-11-2021, 11:52 PM
http://youtu.be/d4bnF6WmHXg

HerdBot
09-11-2021, 11:55 PM
1) we didn't play down to our level of competition. Did we punt what once or twice?
2) we threw 6 passes, ran for 458 and averaged 10.7 ypc
3) Cole WISNIEWSKI (I had to copy and paste) looks like he could be our best linebacker
4) QP2.. can run like a deer
5) loved the hurry up 2 TE set

Twincitybizon
09-11-2021, 11:58 PM
1) we didn't play down to our level of competition. Did we punt what once or twice?
2) we threw 6 passes, ran for 458 and averaged 10.7 ypc
3) Cole WISNIEWSKI (I had to copy and paste) looks like he could be our best linebacker
4) QP2.. can run like a deer
5) loved the hurry up 2 TE set

I keep saying all three 2nd string lbs are our best three lbs.... Sooo athletic!

123Gobison
09-12-2021, 12:32 AM
6 pass attempts. 6... we all know how to run the ball, will our OC not try to improve our passing game?? I never knew our OC was so scared that he would be exposed if he called passing plays.

23Bison
09-12-2021, 12:42 AM
Sometimes I feel bad for our receivers. When we play teams like this, they don’t get to show off their stuff like the RBs do.

Twincitybizon
09-12-2021, 12:50 AM
This game was a massive scheduling fail. Only game I've watched and actually felt the other team was in danger of death at any moment. That poor returner had a deathwish.

ThunderDan
09-12-2021, 12:55 AM
This game was a massive scheduling fail. Only game I've watched and actually felt the other team was in danger of death at any moment. That poor returner had a deathwish.

Yeah, anyone going crazy and getting hyped over anything that happened during this game needs to take a breath and relax.
There are probably high school teams that would beat Valpo. No joke.
It was almost uncomfortable to watch.

HerdBot
09-12-2021, 12:59 AM
6 pass attempts. 6... we all know how to run the ball, will our OC not try to improve our passing game?? I never knew our OC was so scared that he would be exposed if he called passing plays.

It was really 5 since the Watson one was called a pass lol.

Given the opponent and the fact they want to keep everything off tape, it's strategic

Who would be dumb enough to throw a pass when you averaged almost 11 yards per carry

ThunderDan
09-12-2021, 01:19 AM

Given the opponent and the fact they want to keep everything off tape, it's strategic

Who would be dumb enough to throw a pass when you averaged almost 11 yards per carry

I think it would have been an ok idea to give Quincy some more passing opps, since we are obviously not going to run all over teams in the MVFC like we did today.
Also, since the game was never in doubt, I see no harm in passing. Your point makes sense against an actual opponent in the MVFC, but I really wish they'd give him more opportunities during this game so he can get more comfortable throwing to his guys at game speed instead of practice.

oldmantutters
09-12-2021, 01:27 AM
I think it would have been an ok idea to give Quincy some more passing opps, since we are obviously not going to run all over teams in the MVFC like we did today.
Also, since the game was never in doubt, I see no harm in passing. Your point makes sense against an actual opponent in the MVFC, but I really wish they'd give him more opportunities during this game so he can get more comfortable throwing to his guys at game speed instead of practice.Totally agree. Shit like this has bitten us in the past, specifically '16. We rolled through the regular season without really working out the kinks in our passing game and JMU made us pay for it in the playoffs by stacking the box. They dared us to beat them by passing the ball and we couldn't.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

HerdBot
09-12-2021, 01:27 AM
Also, since the game was never in doubt, I see no harm in passing. Your point makes sense against an actual opponent in the MVFC, but I really wish they'd give him more opportunities during this game so he can get more comfortable throwing to his guys at game speed instead of practice.

They make practice so hard they game is the easy part. They will unleash when the time is right

semobison
09-12-2021, 01:55 AM
Totally agree. Shit like this has bitten us in the past, specifically '16. We rolled through the regular season without really working out the kinks in our passing game and JMU made us pay for it in the playoffs by stacking the box. They dared us to beat them by passing the ball and we couldn't.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

In 2016 Stick had a three game stretch where he threw 7 picks, 3 in the loss to the Jacks. After that stretch we gave up on our passing game.

NDSU92
09-12-2021, 02:11 AM
In 2016 Stick had a three game stretch where he threw 7 picks, 3 in the loss to the Jacks. After that stretch we gave up on our passing game.

We also lost almost all of our 2 deep dline against probably the best rushing FCS team we’ve ever played.

ndsubison1
09-12-2021, 02:11 AM
Nothing to take away from this game. I know its Valpo, but this offense has the makes of being pretty explosive.

That game was sad. Barely touched at times. Tried explaining to my buddies that this was going to be a blowout on another level. Nowhere close to us.

NDSU92
09-12-2021, 02:14 AM
Nothing to take away from this game. I know its Valpo, but this offense has the makes of being pretty explosive.

If Quincy continues to step up I honestly think that excluding 2019 it’s by far the most talented and deep we’ve ever been on offense.

HerdBot
09-12-2021, 02:54 AM

That game was sad. Barely touched at times. Tried explaining to my buddies that this was going to be a blowout on another level. Nowhere close to us.

Im pumped by the possibilities in out running game. When your fullback was a feature back and we actually hand him the ball out of all formations, that's a rarity. Throw in QP2 at QB, 2 quick smaller guys in Bus and Kobe... oh and I forgot about Dom and Tamerick. We have the best running back room we've ever had. The only thing we lack is that bell cow but that seems to be a thing of the past

Herd
09-12-2021, 03:02 AM
Im pumped by the possibilities in out running game. When your fullback was a feature back and we actually hand him the ball out of all formations, that's a rarity. Throw in QP2 at QB, 2 quick smaller guys in Bus and Kobe... oh and I forgot about Dom and Tamerick. We have the best running back room we've ever had. The only thing we lack is that bell cow but that seems to be a thing of the past

Maybe deepest, but Lance/Bruce/King was best.

GreenfieldBison
09-12-2021, 03:04 AM
If Quincy continues to step up I honestly think that excluding 2019 it’s by far the most talented and deep we’ve ever been on offense.

He was best QB on field today.

EC8CH
09-12-2021, 03:10 AM
He was best QB on field today.

Second best was the south Paw.

Kevin
09-12-2021, 03:22 AM
I don’t what game you guys were watching.

El_Chapo
09-12-2021, 03:48 AM
We just saving Gonella today? I thought he was RB 1. save him, that's fine

EC8CH
09-12-2021, 04:37 AM
Remember when Bison fans bought all those Towson tickets in Frisco. Good times. Their coach still wear that ear ring?

123Gobison
09-12-2021, 04:49 AM

Its not strategic. It is tragic, what will our OC do when we play a well seasoned opponent like SDSU who can stack the box and stop the run ? Pound on the Plexiglas like King Kong wondering why the running game is not working?

bisonforever
09-12-2021, 04:57 AM
We just saving Gonella today? I thought he was RB 1. save him, that's fine he has been under the weather the last 2 weeks. On Mono watch etc.

HerdBot
09-12-2021, 05:01 AM
Its not strategic. It is tragic, what will our OC do when we play a well seasoned opponent like SDSU who can stack the box and stop the run ? Pound on the Plexiglas like King Kong wondering why the running game is not working?

He will pull out plays that have been practiced extensively and have never been on tape before. Practice reps vs our defense is 10k times more challenging than Valpo

If you put something on tape, it's easy to prep for

Alsen
09-12-2021, 10:11 AM

Wow! Somebody gets it. The stark reality of it all is that Quincy is a rookie QB. There just isn't a substitute for game experience, there just isn't.

You can talk about five or six seemingly legitimate reasons to not use the 1st half of the Valpo game as passing game practice for QP, but they would all be moronic.

I am really starting to doubt the intelligence of this coaching staff. The fool just wants to enjoy the moment but the wise man is always looking ahead and preparing.

Yah, it was a hoot to watch, but at the same time, I had this awful feeling that a crime of waste was being committed. It's a real tragedy.

scottietohottie
09-12-2021, 11:54 AM
Wow! Somebody gets it. The stark reality of it all is that Quincy is a rookie QB. There just isn't a substitute for game experience, there just isn't.

You can talk about five or six seemingly legitimate reasons to not use the 1st half of the Valpo game as passing game practice for QP, but they would all be moronic.

I am really starting to doubt the intelligence of this coaching staff. The fool just wants to enjoy the moment but the wise man is always looking ahead and preparing.

Yah, it was a hoot to watch, but at the same time, I had this awful feeling that a crime of waste was being committed. It's a real tragedy.

The 3rd play for the offense was a qb sneak. The only way this is acceptable is if the third play from scrimmage against sdsu is a play action pass. Then and only then will all the qb runs on the first third down be acceptable.

scottietohottie
09-12-2021, 11:56 AM
Sproles was to tired to catch passes anyways. Social mediaed all night eh.

NDSU92
09-12-2021, 11:59 AM

You’re so right, along with all your other brilliant hot takes on here over the years. I’m sure once the playoffs start we’ll truly come to rue the time we didn’t call three more pass plays against Bishop Sycamore — I mean Valparaiso.

scottietohottie
09-12-2021, 12:01 PM
You’re so right, along with all your other brilliant hot takes on here over the years. I’m sure once the playoffs start we’ll truly come to rue the time we didn’t call three more pass plays against Bishop Sycamore — I mean Valparaiso.

You spelled valley city wrong.

Da Bison
09-12-2021, 12:05 PM
8) Is Heffray dead?

I can confirm that he is definitely alive and kicking.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

KSBisonFan
09-12-2021, 12:26 PM

I thought it was 'classless' that we didn't throw on every down in the final couple minutes of the game.

heckler
09-12-2021, 12:31 PM
They are having a bad year, but they’re actually a good Pioneer program.

Which brings me to my point, that non-scholly schools shouldn’t be D1. It’s a joke they’re allowed to call themselves D1

Quoted for truth. Non-scholly should not exist at the FCS level.

Professor Chaos
09-12-2021, 12:46 PM
I'm gonna guess that the next time Leupke scores he carries the ball through the endzone and hands it to the back judge.

Gully
09-12-2021, 01:07 PM

Coach Entz must have been worried about pointed remarks from opposing coaches, LOL.

noryan34
09-12-2021, 01:34 PM
Game 1 QP completes 75% of his passes. Bisonville: I was promised a running qb where is my running qb!!??!?!?!

Game 2 QP is teams leading rusher. Bisonville: why did he not throw the ball 30 times???!!???!!???

I swear some of you are some unhappy *************

GreenfieldBison
09-12-2021, 01:35 PM
Sproles was to tired to catch passes anyways. Social mediaed all night eh.

Except for that one catch he did make though right? You know he actually caught 20% of the passes attempted yesterday. Well, OK, 16.6666667% if you count that pitch to Watson a pass.

scottietohottie
09-12-2021, 01:36 PM
Except for that one catch he did make though right? You know he actually caught 20% of the passes attempted yesterday. Well, OK, 16.6666667% if you count that pitch to Watson a pass.

Didn't watch. Bahahahaha!

GreenfieldBison
09-12-2021, 01:38 PM
Didn't watch. Bahahahaha!

Because you don't care?

tjbison
09-12-2021, 04:09 PM
2pt conversion on opening TD crap again, just don't get it

Kevin
09-12-2021, 04:09 PM

whats wrong bro don't u like points?

tolnabison
09-12-2021, 04:13 PM

Time out here, so you are saying making teams worrying about us going for 2 isn't a good thing? I remember in 2019 a fake field goal winning us a national title game? Make teams have to prep for more things is a good thing isn't it?

Unless I'm not reading your sarcastic vibes.

scottietohottie
09-12-2021, 04:15 PM
Time out here, so you are saying making teams worrying about us going for 2 isn't a good thing? I remember in 2019 a fake field goal winning us a national title game? Make teams have to prep for more things is a good thing isn't it?

Unless I'm not reading your sarcastic vibes.

We don't use stinking timeouts playing puds. Give it to Luepke! Again again. Braaaaaaaaaah. Run it up!

EC8CH
09-12-2021, 04:31 PM
Has anyone mentioned how awesome it was that an opposing team called a TO to stop what was assured to be a fifth in a row hurry up a gap power? Game was over right there. White flag moment if I ever saw one.

No Mas!!! No Mas!!!! Poppy!!!!

Kevin
09-12-2021, 04:34 PM
Has anyone mentioned how awesome it was that an opposing team called a TO to stop what was assured to be a fifth in a row hurry up a gap power? Game was over right there. White flag moment if I ever saw one.

That was the Polasek pounding on the plexiglass series lol. Loved it.

EC8CH
09-12-2021, 04:36 PM
That was the Polasek pounding on the plexiglass series lol. Loved it.

I was betting with my kid if coming out of the TO Rohl would just pound the a hole again. Was disappointed when different personal ran onto the field.

sbark
09-12-2021, 04:54 PM

Coach should wait and do it when we are up 50?

Kevin
09-12-2021, 04:56 PM

Yes.

We need to lean into this heel persona.

Our guys should also cut promos on tik tak like 80's wrestlers or movie stars.

"if he dies he dies" sort of shit.

sbark

Bison RG waving arm after each run....signaling ..again, again lol

EC8CH

Exactly. With Luepke running a gap power.

EC8CH
09-12-2021, 04:58 PM
Bison RG waving arm after each run....signaling ..again, again lol

Love that arm signal btw...

Like an angry king Kong smelling fear in his opponent. DTs have to see that and be like, awe shit! Not more of that!!!!

EC8CH
09-12-2021, 04:59 PM
Yes.

We need to lean into this heel persona.

Our guys should also cut promos on tik tak like 80's wrestlers or movie stars.

"if he dies he dies" sort of shit.

Luke Weerts would crush this concept BTW.

bisonaudit
09-12-2021, 05:05 PM

PAT2 should be the default and only kick when there’s a compelling reason to do so.

tony
09-12-2021, 05:08 PM

That's NDSU's standard PAT - if they see the right situation, they run it.

And on the first possession? It's not like NDSU passed for 557 yards against them.

bisonaudit
09-12-2021, 05:24 PM
I don’t know if we’ve done it before and I hadn’t seen it, but on the PAT2 where we drew the roughing the snapper penalty the long snapper started in one of the wide position groups and the center shifted to guard when they transitioned to try the kick.

Haven’t seen many game the last few years so not sure if that’s a wrinkle or just standard operating procedure.

SomeBeach
09-12-2021, 05:34 PM
I was betting with my kid if coming out of the TO Rohl would just pound the a hole again. Was disappointed when different personal ran onto the field.

Phrasing. Please.

GFBison
09-12-2021, 07:36 PM
Was 20ft away from Payton when he crossed the goal line right in front of me. I could see the striations in his calves as he tip toed the sideline. It. Was. Glorious.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210912/36c3f2158b86dc9d748c09c13a9a0fb7.jpg

EC8CH
09-12-2021, 07:38 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210912/36c3f2158b86dc9d748c09c13a9a0fb7.jpg

https://res.cloudinary.com/jerrick/image/upload/f_jpg,q_auto,w_720/qmwfhiraw9dmfduw39hc.jpg

THEsocalledfan
09-13-2021, 12:02 AM
Getting this party started since I have to step out for a family event shortly.

1) Sloppy performance over all. A lot of things to tighten up to get to our standard of football!
2) Was awesome seeing TR call two of the plays from the playbook thread for touchdowns. Proof that they are listening.
3) Cole Payton will be Easton Stick level good. Not saying he should start now but I'm not saying he shouldn't either.
4) He probably should.
5) The Bus is fast man. Like that movie, The Speedy Bus where Keanu Reeves and that chick who framed Jesse James for abuse can't go below 75 on the bus or a nuclear bomb goes off. Still not sure about making him run A-Gap Power tho.
6) Luepke and Williams are tanks. If they were in Afghanistan, Biden would give them to the Taliban.
7) TAB you never rep my posts anymore wtf is that about?
8) Is Heffray dead?
9) Price is a stud and will house at least six more punts this year.
10) I'm not serious about starting Payton but I'm not not serious too. Give him more time when we're up by 30 on UN_ for further assessment.

Must spread rep..... agree on Peyton... he has carsons arm with stick legs.

EC8CH
09-13-2021, 12:15 AM

Look at that thing. It's just like I said... Popeye's forearms.

SafeTeeJ
09-13-2021, 01:23 AM
Any reply of the game out yet? Nothing on UTube search yet.

EC8CH
09-13-2021, 01:27 AM
Any reply of the game out yet? Nothing on UTube search yet.

Wally is going through them. See he just uploaded the Jax state game. Guessing that one was higher priority this week ;)

Replay is there on ESPN+ if you have it.

SafeTeeJ
09-13-2021, 01:41 AM
Wally is going through them. See he just uploaded the Jax state game. Guessing that one was higher priority this week ;)

As it should be

SafeTeeJ
09-13-2021, 01:42 AM

Thanks. I do have ESPN +. Major brain fart on my part

td577
09-13-2021, 01:45 AM
2pt conversion on opening TD crap again, just don't get itIf the defense isn't going to cover properly, the Bison have to run it. It is simple. Line up, count guys in front of you, and audible to kick if numbers are wrong. Otherwise, it is always go for 2.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

GreenfieldBison
09-13-2021, 01:58 AM
Thanks. I do have ESPN +. Major brain fart on my part

DOH!

Twincitybizon
09-13-2021, 03:52 AM
Also want to add those refs sucked. Have a pair of balls and make a friggin call. Every other play required discussion involving the whole crew. Letting plays that clearly should have been blown dead continue at the risk of injuring players. They were not good

IndyBison
09-13-2021, 04:51 AM
Quoted for truth. Non-scholly should not exist at the FCS level.They had no choice. These schools were D1 in all sports except football when the NCAA mandated that if you are D1 you have to be D1 in all sports. They didn't want to give up football so found a great compromise which was creating a conference so they could have a competitive grupo tu play most of their games and play for championships. Some of these teams do occasionally compete with traditional FCS teams (Dayton beat Eastern Illinois this week) but they aren't the level of most FCS schools. Who is that hurting?

Butler beat one of our better D3 schools handily yesterday and will play at NAIA Taylor this week (I get to officiate the game). Taylor is similar to IWU and their biggest rival. I have that game later this year as well. These are their better peers and where they play most of their non conference games but benefit from money games against traditional FCS teams. Sounds familiar?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

RonMexico
09-13-2021, 01:24 PM

If they are going to give it to you why not take it?

Bison 4 Life
09-13-2021, 01:55 PM
If they are going to give it to you why not take it?

agreed. It was a glorified scrimmage. Throw everything you can on tape and make the next team worried about it.

Kevin
09-13-2021, 05:44 PM

thank u for trying to rep bro it's a tough rep economy with the pandemic and the shortage of not-stupid posters.

it's more than tab has done that's for damn sure

TransAmBison
09-13-2021, 06:39 PM
thank u for trying to rep bro it's a tough rep economy with the pandemic and the shortage of not-stupid posters.

it's more than tab has done that's for damn sureIf you want pos reps...you gotta earn it. How 'bout bringing your A game? You are good for 1 or two posts a week now...the rest is just jive. I'm even questioning if you are writing your own material.

Kevin
09-13-2021, 06:45 PM
If you want pos reps...you gotta earn it. How 'bout bringing your A game? You are good for 1 or two posts a week now...the rest is just jive. I'm even questioning if you are writing your own material.

Listen bro I'm Offensive Quality Control Specialist now I have other responsibilities other than crafting top tier content for your enjoyment.

That work generated 14 points for us last weekend by the way.

But keep being cheap with your rep bro it's not like it grows on trees.

23Bison
09-13-2021, 06:49 PM
At the moment we have see what looks like Sticks legs. Currently QP has Stick legs and is 25 pounds heavier. Need more video of QBs arm but is for sure bigger than Sticks.

TAILG8R
09-13-2021, 07:27 PM
Why are all our helmets not the same shade of yellow?

BISONBRI53
09-13-2021, 07:42 PM

Its the lighting in the FD... Not big time enough.

cbline
09-13-2021, 07:43 PM

Get new helmets. Save season.

EC8CH
09-13-2021, 10:43 PM

Ongoing scientific study to determine which precise shade is THE most intimidating.

EC8CH
09-14-2021, 01:03 AM
http://youtu.be/z4N5I0jAjuU

Gothmog
09-14-2021, 03:03 AM
Second best was the south Paw.

Umm, what exactly did he do for you to conclude that? He had zero passing attempts and 3 rushing attempts in mop-up time against a bad team. Sure the last run was nice, but c'mon we saw about a dozen runs like that!

Kevin
09-14-2021, 03:19 AM
Umm, what exactly did he do for you to conclude that? He had zero passing attempts and 3 rushing attempts in mop-up time against a bad team. Sure the last run was nice, but c'mon we saw about a dozen runs like that!

Ruh roh. QP’s biggest fan is getting nervous because he saw greatness on the field Saturday.

123Gobison
09-14-2021, 06:34 AM
QP is a very polished passer. Ball comes out of this hand very smooth and fast. It is a crime that he was allowed to pass only 5 times during the entire game. Honestly we dont deserve him. This program is doing a big diservice to his abilities. If this continues he would be UFA. If Messingham was the OC, QP would easily be another 1st round pick like Mac Jones.

EC8CH
09-14-2021, 06:35 AM
Ruh roh. QP’s biggest fan is getting nervous because he saw greatness on the field Saturday.

He saw the calves.

IndyBison
09-14-2021, 11:46 AM
My game this week was supposed to be Indiana Wesleyan (the team that beat Valpo) hosting Olivet Nazarene. IWU is ranked #25 and ONU #6. Our crew has been switched to Taylor hosting Butler (another Bison victim). Butler beat DePauw last week. DePauw is a good D3 program. It should be a good game. It's the same time as the Bison game so the FloSports issue doesn't affect me. IWU contracts with ESPN3 so you guys can watch that game. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

tony
09-14-2021, 10:38 PM
Watch the Valpo RB try to block Tony Pierce: https://twitter.com/i/status/1437812740060418055

Gothmog
09-14-2021, 10:39 PM

Hardly. QP outdid CP in every way possible.

Quincy Patterson is not only a phenomenal athlete, but he's NDSU's starting quarterback. Damn right, I'm a fan. Can't imagine why anyone on the board wouldn't be.

EC8CH
09-14-2021, 10:45 PM
Hardly. QP outdid CP in every way possible.

Quincy Patterson is not only a phenomenal athlete, but he's NDSU's starting quarterback. Damn right, I'm a fan. Can't imagine why anyone on the board wouldn't be.

Calves. That's why.

EC8CH
09-14-2021, 10:48 PM
Watch the Valpo RB try to block Tony Pierce: https://twitter.com/i/status/1437812740060418055

Well to be fair, that speed bump got him there a tick slower than Hankey flying up the middle untouched.

BisonHorns
09-16-2021, 09:10 PM
Valpo coach post game. Interviewer asks about playing at the dome in front of 1,500 fans. Fatigue?
https://youtu.be/X0MkCI-G6Lk

23Bison
09-16-2021, 10:51 PM
Valpo coach post game. Interviewer asks about playing at the dome in front of 1,500 fans. Fatigue?
https://youtu.be/X0MkCI-G6Lk

Well thank good he didn’t have to endure all 1,840 fans!!

BisonHorns
09-16-2021, 11:30 PM
Bison won with a score of 6.4 to 0

reformedUNDfan
09-17-2021, 01:12 AM
I was a QP skeptic but am rapid being turned. Ignoring the Watson jet sweep, he's thrown 21 passes and 17 have been caught (2 were out of bounds), two were deep throws to Watson that failed, one was pass interference on a deep throw to Watson, one was an off target throw to Watson. He's been very accurate.

Twincitybizon
09-17-2021, 02:39 AM
I was a QP skeptic but am rapid being turned. Ignoring the Watson jet sweep, he's thrown 21 passes and 17 have been caught (2 were out of bounds), two were deep throws to Watson that failed, one was pass interference on a deep throw to Watson, one was an off target throw to Watson. He's been very accurate.

Way better passer than I thought, slightly worse runner. Not in top end speed but quickness. Takes him a bit to get going

tjamz
09-17-2021, 12:07 PM
If you want pos reps...you gotta earn it. How 'bout bringing your A game? You are good for 1 or two posts a week now...the rest is just jive. I'm even questioning if you are writing your own material.He isn't. I have a team of child labor lizard people writing his stuff for him using my libertarian connections and all that jazz.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

TransAmBison
09-17-2021, 12:43 PM
He isn't. I have a team of child labor lizard people writing his stuff for him using my libertarian connections and all that jazz.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using TapatalkPlease tell me they weren't responsible for the bro posts from a while back. That was quality stuff...I'd like to think Kevin came up with that. Or was that all brononsense?

Kevin
09-17-2021, 02:26 PM
Please tell me they weren't responsible for the bro posts from a while back. That was quality stuff...I'd like to think Kevin came up with that. Or was that all brononsense?

Listen, bro. Broposts require soul. Lizard people don't have souls it's why they need to wear our skin and drink the blood of our young.

While I appreciate Tjamz's services and the ease of payment that comes with Monero those baby reptiles really only account for my filler replies to ECE8HE at this point. It's all they can be trusted with.

tjamz
09-18-2021, 01:22 PM
Listen, bro. Broposts require soul. Lizard people don't have souls it's why they need to wear our skin and drink the blood of our young.

I can confirm the above. I'll add that all of my lizard-labor force is also comprised soul(less)ly of gingers, just to double ensure that there are no souls in Kevin's workforce.

I can't go into too much detail due to the NDA, but basically Kev wanted my workforce to "sell their souls" to him to ensure continual servitude. But then it came out that Kev's soul budget was slightly less than that of the Frisco Cruiser the past couple years (excluding booze) and slightly more than El Chapo's Team Makers contributions. So, through a new CBA with LGU local 117 (Lizards & Gingers United), we negotiated and structured the deal we have now.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk